The Academy - Book III

By emmyles

This is the final installment in the Series! *This book features very mature content! If you don't like your... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Don't Kill Me
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Q & A
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine - Side Chapter
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four Part 1
Chapter Fifty Four Part 2
Chapter Fifty Four - Part 3
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six part One
Chapter Fifty Six Part Two
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Author Note
Word Index and Information
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Help Pick a Cover
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty Two

5.5K 198 52
By emmyles

Chapter Twenty Two

Silver Lights Distrist

Kaelen walked into the kitchen and dropped three large black bags on the table, "Mia and Celeste sent you guys dinner."  He hide a smile behind his hand, pretending to scratch his nose, as Anthony opened the bag closest to him and frowned darkly.  

The dark frown stayed on Anthony's face for over a minute and Kaelen had to stop himself from laughing. "Is something wrong?"  Kaelen batted his eyes innocently as he watched them both.

"I just miss Xara's cooking," pouted Anthony as he pushed the other two bags toward Sebastian.  "The cooks at the palace are okay but they keep making these weird dishes.  Simple is what we want!" A faraway look appeared in Anthony's eyes as he opened the first container, "Xara's meals are wholesome and delicious. She puts her heart and soul into what she cooks for us."  Anthony frowned at the mushrooms, "I'm not even sure what these little green things are they added to the mushrooms."

Kaelen shook his head as he watched Sebastian remove the lid to a big bowl of bibimbap (Korean dish that means mixed rice).  He watched a look of wonder and disgust wash over Sebastian's face.  "You don't like it?"

"What is it," wondered Sebastian as he stared at the raw egg in the center of the vegetables that laid over ground beef and steamed rice.  "And what does those mushrooms have to do with it?"

"Mia and Celeste love it.  There is bean sprouts, spicy radish and cabbage kimchi too.  You dump those on top of the dish, mix it together and enjoy" laughed Kaelen.  He titled his head, "I've eating it and it's pretty good."  Kaelen gave a weary sigh and tugged on his ear.  "Did you find someone for the servant position?"

Anthony face brightened as he looked up.  "Sebastian and I went to the agency and believe we found a lovely young woman that is very enthusastic to start tomorrow."

"What time does she start," asked Kaelen as he stared longingly toward the stairs leading upstairs.

"At 07:00," sighed Sebastian as he pushed the smelly mushrooms away from him.  "She'll be here in time to make breakfast."

"Did Kevin approve of her," asked Kaelen uninterested.

Anthony rolled his eyes, "He didn't really care one way or the other."

Sebastian speared a radish cube and sniffed it. "He said as long as she understands the attic is off limits, he didn't see a problem."  He shrugged and popped the piece into his mouth.  "I can honestly say this isn't bad," smiled Sebastian as he speared another.  "But I'm not eating those mushrooms."

Kaelen shrugged as he watched them both spoon around the egg for the rice and meat, " I believe I'll go see if Xara wants to come down for dinner."  Kaelen paused and arched an eyebrow, "Has either of you tried to get her to come out of her room?"

Sebastian frowned as he tried in vain to dig around the raw yolk.  "Her door's locked and she refuses to answer it."

"Yeah," smirked Anthony as he used to fingers to pick up and study a mushroom.  "If I didn't know any better I'd think she wasn't in there but I can sense her presence."

"Hmm," responded Kaelen as he turned to walk up the stairs.  Kaelen strolled leisurely down the hallway, he walked pass the closed doors until he came to the end of the hallway and waved a hand to remove the seal on his door. A small smile hovered around his lips as the door slowly opened and he stepped inside.

Kaelen swiftly walked toward the large desk by the window, his fingers deftly unbottoned his sky blue shirt.  "They are wondering why you haven't come out your room."  The muscles in his shoulders flexed as he shrugged out of the shirt and placed it over the back of the tan chair.  "I wonder what they would think if they knew why you were indisposed."

Kaelen stared down at his device as it vibrated on his desk.  Unconcerned about the message he tossed his device back down, "Mia and Ebony asked about you again today.  I told them that you weren't feeling well but that you'd see them some time next week."

A small chuckle escaped his lips as unbuckled the black leather belt around his waist.  "Today was a very interesting day."  Kaelen as he sat down and started to read a few new message.  He pressed hs lips together after he'd checked all the messages.  "Damn it seems like the rebellions are starting to heat up again."  Kaelen rose and unbuttoned his pants, the sound of his zipper echoed through the quiet room.  With a tug his pants slid to the floor.

"It would appear that Orchid may be sending encrypted communications off world.  Anton and Saia are looking into it now."  He shook his head amused as he bent down and retrieve his pants.  With precise movements he folded them and placed them on the chair.  "Orchid definitely thinks she can play both sides but she is sorely mistaken."

Kaelen's hazel eyes cut toward the bed and clashed with the doe like eyes of Xara.  "Are you crying," he asked as he slowly walked toward her.  His lips curled up when he watched her shake he head in denial.

"Good."  Kaelen let his gaze rest on the outstretched hands that gripped the silk scarves that bound her to the headboard of his bed before they drifted to her face.  "Did you want me to remove that," he asked as he moved to sit down next to her.  He placed both has on either side of her head and leaned toward her, "Is it uncomfortable?"  

He smirked as he released the buckle to the red ballgag and pulled it from her mouth.  "Is that better," he asked a little too sweetly.

He watched amused as Xara took deep breaths that caused her breast to jiggle as they rose and fell as she tried to catch her breath.   Slowly, never breaking eye contact, he placed his lips on top of hers.  After a slow and sensual kiss he pulled back and slapped her breast until her skin turned a nice shade of red.  "Did you miss me?"

"No," spat Xara as she looked away.

"Really," questioned Kaelen he moved his hand to play over her stomach.  "Not even a little bit?"

"No!"

 Kaelen moved his fingers back up and began to pull and twist on Xara's nįpples.  Her breath caught as they became painfully hard.  "Are you really really sure."

"Yes," hissed Xara as she futilely attempted to squirm away.  When she moved she heard the whizzing sound she'd come to hate and gasped.

"Don't move," whispered Kaelen huskly as his hands continued to wreck havoc on her overly sensitive breast.

"No more," pleaded Xara.

"But I'm only now able to really enjoy this today," whined Kaelen playfully as he slapped her breast causing her to arch up into his palm.  "Plus you know you like it."

*****

Xara's body arched off the bed as Kaelen continued to alternate between playful slaps that set her core on fire and painful pinches that made her body shake with need.  "No more," pleaded Xara as her back arched off the bed and the soft whizzing started.

Xara braced herself as the device Kaelen had left start the slow, shallow plunges into the core. With a whimper she turned her head away from him.  For four days and three nights she'd been strapped to the bed only released to eat and use the bathroom by Kaelen.

"This was your idea in a way," smirked Kaelen as he gripped her face and turned her to face him again.  "I want to see your eyes glazed in pleasure."

"This was not my idea," moaned Xara as the shallow strokes started to speed up. She tried to pull away but the scarves wrapped around her legs made movement impossible.  Her slight twist caused the machine to enter deeper into her depths but not deep enough to completely fill her need.

"Hmm," chuckled Kaelen as he moved his gaze to watch the small phallus shaped object attached to the machine move in and out of her.  "I thought you'd like this," he began with a smirk.  "You definitely wanted to get a rise out of me. "

Xara weakly screamed her frustration when the machine stopped and pulled almost out right before she could reached her climax.  "You're going to kill me," sobbed Xara in frustration as her muscles clenched around nothing.  "I really can't take anymore," she pleaded.

"You don't like my punishment," asked Kaelen with a devilish glint in his eyes.  "I guess I could extend it for -."

"No," moaned Xara.  "Please, I'm sorry.  I won't do it again."

"You're sorry," mocked Kaelen as he pulled her toward him.  His lips curled into a mischevious smile when the machine went into action again.  "Are you?"

"Yes," groaned Xara as her finger dug into the scarves as it smoothly entered her wet folds.  "I'm sorry!  Please no more!"  Xara's body twitched as the machine plunged into action.

"It only turns on if you move," drawled Kaelen thoughtfully as he shifted his position.

A half sob, half moan escaped Xara's lips before she could stop it as the machine sped up because he'd made her move again.  "I can't take it anymore.  It turns on even if I lay completely still."

"Are you saying my spell is faulty," asked Kaelen as he repositioned himself so he could watch as the hard phállůs slowly slid halfway into Xara's glistening folds.  "You can take a lot more," he murmured as he licked his lips.

A tear of need and frustration slid down Xara's cheek as she watched Kaelen tilt toward her deprived core.  She held her breath as he stared with interest at her hot, enflamed flesh.  "Please no more," she sobbed as he inhaled her scent and exhaled onto her wet folds making her squirm.

Kaelen gaze locked on her center as it twitched and her dew dripped onto the sheets.  "You smell delectable," murmured Kaelen right before he leaned closer gently nipping at her overly aroused bud.

Xara's body stiffened at the unexpected touch and a shocked expression flickered across her face.  A low guttural moan fell from her lips as her body exploded into a million pieces.   Pleasure rocked through her body and she closed her eyes enjoying her first true release in four days as it washed over her.

"That is indeed interesting," thought Kaelen out loud as he waved a hand and his little torture device disappeared.  He positioned himself between Xara's legs and pressed himself against her throbbing clįt.

"Oh please," gasped Xara as she strained against the bindings.

"It only took you four days," mocked Kaelen as he slammed into greedy hole.  He placed his hand over Xara's mouth to stifle the loud scream of pleasure that exploded from her mouth.  "Are you trying to make me go deaf," he joked as he pulled all the way out and thrųsted into her again.

Xara squealed as he continued his assault on her body.  Her feet dug into the sheets as she futilely tried to meet his thrust before trying to move away from them as the pleasure became too much.

"Oh gods you are tight," moaned Kaelen as he pressed his full length into her grinding against her coat while pressing his length against her g-spot.

Xara's sensitive flesh was in overdrive.  Her cries of pleasurable pain filled the room, she shook her head uncontrollably as another more powerful orgasm started to build.  Her toes curled, her aching arms pulled at the binding while tingles slid down her back to gather in her stomach.

Kaelen lips swoop down to cover her mouth as she screamed her release.  Her sweat drenched body would have bucked him off if she weren't tied securely to the bed.

Xara could taste herself on his lips as his tongue invaded and mastered her mouth.   His moans mixed with hers as he continued to thrust into her.

I can't, thought Xara weakly as he continued pumping into her.

"You can and you will," groaned Kaelen as he balanced himself on his arms so he could stare down at their joined bodies.   "No one told you to wait four days to beg my forgiveness."  He punctuated each word with a slow deep thrust of his hips.

"You made me wait," continued Kaelen as he pushed himself deep into her warmth.  "So for four long days I've watch you.  If I would have known making the machine go off on its on would have made you buckle I would have did it the first day. "

Oh goddess!  I knew I hadn't moved and he plans to do this all night, thought Xara.

"I do," smiled Kaelen as he rotated his hips with a knowing glint in his eyes.   "You should pace yourself."

Death by dįck, thought Xara as she pulled on the scarves as another climax threatened.   I'll never walk again.

"Sure you will," chuckled Kaelen, "Jacob told me were I could find some very interesting amulets."

Xara's eyes widened as she felt herself coming apart again.

"Oh," groaned Kaelen with a smile as he emptied himself into her body.  "I'm on leave for two days."  He tilted his head as he stared into her pleasure glazed eyes, "And I'm just getting started."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 2.9K 36
Book two of a different kind of fairy tale series (can be read as a stand-alone but I do suggest reading as a series) *His fangs came forward. "Mine...
1.4M 15.5K 12
warning :- Mature content. Grace stepped back in fear when he stepped ahead. "Do it again and I will break your legs..." He warned. Her eyes filled...
72.4K 4.1K 96
Autumn Wraith took a step a 20-year-old shouldn't take. She was naïve for her own ruin. One wrong move, or should we say one wrong article? She write...
3.2K 107 6
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ⛔️!! MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY 18+!!! After three, long months in Puerto Rico, Katarina is ready to go back to the city that never sle...