SNIPER | K.TH Fanfic/Smut. (B...

By ImTooHot2Die

Highest Ranking! #1 - (kimtaehyung) Highest Ranking! #4 - (minyoongi) "Taehyung, take the shot. Kill her." "... More

Author/Beginning Note.
🔫Chapter One🔫
🔫Chapter Two🔫
🔫Chapter Three🔫
🔫Chapter Four🔫
🔫Chapter Five🔫
🔫Chapter Six🔫
🔫Chapter Seven🔫
🔫Chapter Eight🔫
🔫Chapter Nine🔫
🔫Chapter Ten🔫
🔫Chapter Eleven🔫
🔫Chapter Twelve🔫
🔫Chapter Thirteen🔫
🔫Chapter Fourteen🔫
🔫Chapter Fifteen🔫
🔫Chapter Sixteen🔫
🔫Seventeen-teen-teen🔫
🔫Chapter Eighteen🔫
🔫Chapter Twenty🔫
🔫Chapter Twenty-One🔫
🔫Chapter Twenty-Two🔫
🔫Chapter Twenty-Three🔫
🔫Chapter Twenty-four🔫
🔫Chapter Twenty-Five🔫
🔫Chapter Twenty-Six🔫
🔫Chapter Twenty-Seven🔫
🔫Chapter Twenty-Eight🔫
🔫Chapter Twenty-Nine🔫
🔫Chapter Thirty🔫
🔫Chapter Thirty-One🔫
🔫Chapter Thirty-Two🔫
🔫Chapter Thirty-Three🔫
🔫Chapter Thirty-Four🔫
🔫Chapter Thirty-Five🔫
😭Not an Update😭
🔫Chapter Thirty-Six🔫
🔫Chapter Thirty-Seven🔫
🔫Chapter Thirty-Eight🔫
🔫Chapter Thirty-Nine🔫
🔫Chapter Forty🔫
🔫Chapter Forty-One🔫
🔫Chapter Forty-Two🔫
🔫Chapter Forty-Three🔫
🔫Chapter Forty-Four🔫
🔫Chapter Forty-Five🔫
🔫Chapter Forty-Six🔫
🔫Chapter Forty-Seven🔫
🔫Chapter Forty-Eight🔫
🔫Chapter Forty-Nine🔫
🔫Chapter Fifty🔫
🔫Chapter Fifty-One🔫
Chapter Fifty-Two (Final)
The Book Is Finished
50k and Two New Books!!

🔫Chapter Nineteen🔫

13.1K 632 380
By ImTooHot2Die

×Warning! Smut scene ahead!×

*Yoonjeo POV*

"Hey!!! Is anyone there!?!?"

I've been yelling for the last hour and no one has come.

I can't believe those guys just left me tied up on this bed. I need to use the bathroom and I desperately need to brush my long ass hair or else it will be full of knots and I am not spending an hour untangling it.

"Hello!!!! Someone please come!!!" My voice is starting go hoarse from shouting.

The door swings open and the guy called Mark runs in.

"What is wrong with you!?" He says loudly and walks closer to the bed.

Now he's pissing me off.

"What is wrong with me? No, what is wrong with you!? You bastards left me tied on this bed for hours!! In case you didn't notice, I'm a girl! I need to use the bathroom, take care of my personal needs and you guys just left me here as if I was bag of garbage!!!" I yell as loud as I can and he stands there registering it for awhile.

"Oh, you want me to untie you?" He asks nonchalantly and it makes me even more angry.

"Yes!! What did you think I want!? A fucking bouncy house!?!" I bend my neck so I can see him properly instead of looking from a side angle but I'm tied too tightly to the bed.

"Jaebum tied you up and left telling us not to do anything with you." He stands there with a confused face as if he is thinking about letting me go.

"Please at least let me use the bathroom and drink some water. Please." I look into his eyes desperately.

I think I'll go crazy if he leaves me tied up here any longer.

"Sorry, can't disobey the boss." And with that he leaves.

He fucking leaves.

"Mark!!!!! You fucker!!!!" I scream as loud as I can but the door slams shut and the room goes quiet again.

What do I do now?

I pull at the tight ropes binding me and notice the one around my left wrist isn't as tight as the others.

Maybe I can get out.

I pull hard on it and tears come to my eyes as the rough fibres dig into my wrist, but I can't give up. I have to get out.

The more I pull the more it burns but I am making progress. The rope is nearly over the wide part of my wrist. I pull more but the pain is getting so much stronger, a thin line of blood slowly trails down my arm from where the rope cut into my wrist.

Screw this, I have to get out.

Ok, on three.

1.

2.

3!

"Ahh fuck!!" My hand comes free but the rope pulls some skin off and a small portion just hangs off my wrist as I bite my tongue trying to hide my scream of pain.

I groan quietly for a few minutes until the stinging pain subsides a little. Quite a bit of blood has now collected on the bed from my wound.

I slowly turn to my other hand that is bound and start to untie it. My hand trembles terribly from the wound and the pain and I have trouble getting my right hand free but eventually the knot gives out and I pull both my hands to my chest and relax now that they are not being stretched out.

I quickly pull the rope off of my sore ankles and stand up from the bed. I look around and there are two doors. One where Mark and Jackson went and one I haven't seen before that looks like it could be a bathroom.

I head to it and open it.

My eyes widen and my mouth drops in shock. "What in the fifty shades of fuck is this!?"

Whips..and handcuffs...and I don't even know half the stuff that is hanging on the walls but I know it's not good.

I quickly turn around closing the door behind me, leaning against it I breath in deeply and try to get the image out of my head.

I have to escape, I can't let them use that stuff on me.

Only one door left.

I walk to it and open it. It leads into a hallway with darkness at both ends.

Which way do I go?

Damn it, let's just go left.

I start to walk down and the darkness is seriously creeping me out.

Where the hell am I?

I finally reach the end of the hallway and it turns right and continues going in darkness. I follow it and after about ten minutes I stop and finally realise.

I've lost my way.

I turn around and try to head back but I bump into someone and fall to the ground hard.

I hear fumbling on the wall followed by a switch and a light directly above me goes on.

I finally see who I bumped into and my eyes go wide when I realise who is before me.

Im Jaebum.

"What are you doing here?" He asks while crouching down and looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

His face is completely serious and I can tell he's not happy that I'm here.

"I..I was looking for the bathroom since you left me tied up for hours." I scuttle backwards away from him but he roughly grabs my wrist.

He pulls me up and slams me against the wall.

I whimper as he grabbed my injured wrist, he ignores my pain and places both his hands on either side of me trapping me in between him and the wall. Very slowly he leans toward me. So close that I can feel his breath on my neck.

"I hope that was it, because if you were trying to escape I would have to punish you. Very. Harshly." He says in a low deep voice and blows in my ear.

I flinch and try to move away from him but he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

"Put me down! Jaebum!" I put my hands on his lower back and try to push myself off him but he throws me back further and I can't even move anymore.

"You can't escape this place, so stop fighting." He growls and after awhile kicks open a door and enters the room.

I see it's the same room I was in before.

But how is that possible?

I was walking for so long yet I didn't even get far away from it.

He throws me on the bed forcefully and climbs on it as well.

"Stay away from me." I push away from him with my legs but my back hits the tall headboard behind me.

He comes closer to me and kneels in front of me with a threatening look.

"I wouldn't fight me if you want to be able to talk." He grabs the rope my hands were previously bound with and tightly ties my hands above my head to the top of the headboard.

"What are you doing?!" I try to get out but he slaps me hard forcing my head to the side. My face stings from it but I quickly snap out of it when I hear his belt unlatching.

"No stop, please!" I try to get out but he slaps me again, even harder.

My face is burning and my hair is a mess in front of my eyes.

He stands up on the bed and my face is at the same level of his crotch as he unzips his jeans.

"Your mouth is really pissing me off Yoonjeo, I think it's time I shut it up." With that he grabs my hair tightly and pulls his dick out of his boxers.

"No! Don't you touch me!!" I move my head to the side and try to get away from him.

He briefly let's go of my hair and punches me hard in the jaw.

My vision goes blurry and he grabs my long hair again, tightly wrapping it around his hand causing me to scream in pain.

"Bite it, and I'll knock all your teeth out."

And with that he forces his cock into my mouth all the way till it's hitting the back of my throat.

I gag and try to move back but the headboard stops me and forces me to sit there, tied up taking his hard dick in my mouth constantly. I feel every part of his cock sliding in and out of the sides of my mouth, my tongue with no where to go, is forced to taste him as he enters deep with each thrust.

"Oh fuck yes." He moans as he starts fucking my mouth faster.

Tears come to my eyes as he ruthlessly pumps into my mouth. Slamming so hard into the back of my throat and then pulling out and thrusting in harder.

I pull at my tied hands but it's useless. I'm completely restricted from moving as he forces his dick in and out of my mouth continuously.

"Yes, oh shit. It feels fucking good." Jaebum moans loudly while continuing thrusting in my mouth roughly. The back of my head starts to hurt at how harshly he's banging it against the headboard.

"Fuck, I'm cumming." I feel his dick twitch in my mouth and after a few more hard thrusts he releases his sperm into the back of my throat.

"Swallow it or else I'm doing round two." He shoots me a threatening look and I swallow quickly out of fear of what he might do.

He stares down at me with his cock still in my mouth, I try to pull back but it's useless. He's grabbing my hair too tightly.

"Now, don't talk back to me again or else I'll let every man here fuck your little mouth and then you really won't be able to talk." He pulls his dick out and puts it back in his boxers.

My head drops down as I breath through my burning throat. Tears come to my eyes.

I feel so violated. I hate the taste of him in my mouth.

He comes closer to me and I flinch away from him.

"What's the matter? You're acting like it's the first time someone fucked your mouth."

He rudely looks at me and unties my hands. I bring my knees to my chest and hug them while keeping silent.

"Wait, no way...you...your a virgin aren't you?" He grabs my hair again and forces me to look at him. I gulp nervously and more tears come to my eyes.

"Things just got a lot more interesting." He says while smirking as he grabs my throat and brings me closer to his face.

"Your little boyfriend Taehyung is no doubt looking for you right now. Well, I'm gonna set a trap for him, and when I have him, I'm gonna fuck you long and hard right in front of him. I'm gonna take your virginity in the worst way possible and he will have no choice but to watch me torture and defile your body." Jaebum shoves me into the headboard viciously and turns to leave the room.

"Don't try to escape again or else I will make you regret it."

He leaves the room and locks the door behind him.

I start crying and look at my hands. Blood covers both of them. When Jaebum tied my hands he put the rope directly in my cut. I can't believe I didn't feel it until now.

I slowly stand up and look around. To my surprise there is a third door hidden on the other side of the room that I missed.

I head to it and walk in revealing a large bathroom.

I look in the mirror.

And I cry.

My hair is a mess, there are bruises on my jaw from where he hit me and in my mouth and on my chin is his remaining cum.

I turn the hot water on and start rinsing my mouth out, I take the soap and put it on my tongue. It tastes disgusting but it's better than tasting him.

After I wash my face I see a small brush on the counter. I brush my hair for awhile then braid it into a long french braid.

Tears keep falling from my eyes and on to the counter. Rose would always braid my hair back at our house as we watched kdramas or EXO music videos and performances.

I miss her so much.

I head back to the main room and go in the bed under the covers. I bring them up to my chin and try to feel some sort of safety in the blankets, but I still feel so vulnerable.

I just want to see Rose again.

I slowly start to fall asleep as the tears dry on my cheeks.

I just want to go home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 1.2K 17
People in the kingdom whispered about a legend: a man who is strong and powerful. They said he took up residence in the woods, hiding out while comm...
598K 24.9K 62
[This has mature chapters +18] "Taehyung, Wait!" he turned back and saw the girl running toward him. "I don't want us to be like this ... let's help...
684K 33.8K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
88K 4.6K 64
"I killed them. I did. I'm saying it by myself..." "No. I don't believe you." He says with a deep voice that was still somehow calm. "You don't know...