Keith x Reader Oneshots

By Summermysteries

[Highest Ranking #1 in #vld] ¤ ¤ A book of scenarios for the readers out there who are hopelessly in love wit... More

How we fell in Love
Stay Alive
Forbidden Love
Keith Scenarios
Shattered Glass
Hot Chocolate
Soul Mate
A Perfect Life
Love in Rivalry
If Only
Heat
Authors Note
His Decision
Reunion
Birthday Boy
Home Is Where Her Heart Is
Come Home
Since Childhood
Loud
Parent Life (Short Scenario)
Jealous Keith is the Best Keith
Mysterious Beauty
Kitten
Sense Of Home
Her Name
It's You
Family Bonding
Patience
Poor Keith
Losing Hope
Cold
Different
Operation Win Her Heart
The Search
Shelter
Girl with Wings
Christmas Morning
It's Quiet Uptown
Angel Kiss
Soul Of The Red Lion
HotHeaded
Mornings
Requests!
To Deny A Broken Heart
Author's Note
Mistletoe Lovin'
Everything Stays
Honey
Silence
Envy
Trapped
Space Boy
Homemade Lemonade
Late Night Confessions
Self Taught
Arcade Games
Curly Hair And Small Talk
Author's Note
Playing Dirty
The Kral Zera Part I
Announcement!
Butterfly Kisses
Hardships
Constellations
Keith's Playlist
Hiatus=Off
Dinner Date Gone Wrong?
Aftermath
Hiatus...Again
The Kral Zera Part II
Become Human
Moonlight
Life Update A/N
Recovery
I love you.

Keith Headcanons Part Two

10.5K 233 704
By Summermysteries

{Requested}

°•Sleeping with him•°

▪ At first Keith is very uncomfortable and is super tense, but this is because he's so touch starved from being alone for most of his life but once you drape your arm around him, he'll begin to relax and melt into your touch.

▪After sleeping with him a couple times, he gets a little spoiled to the point where he can't sleep without you in his arms.

▪He falls asleep when you play with his hair.

▪His favorite sleeping position is having his arms and legs wrapped around you to ensure that you won't leave. Other than that he loves to spoon, big or little, don't matter to this boy.

▪Soft humming or singing is a must for him.

▪Waking him up is a big problem because he gets addicted to cuddling with the love of his life so he'll want to stay in bed all day.

▪He wakes up with really messy hair, it's actually adorable.

▪Forehead kisses before bed.

▪He won't let you stay up all night because he's super concerned about your health, so expect him to baby you alot, it just shows that he cares.

°•Kissing him•°

▪Oh Lord save this boy, he turns so red that you think he might pass out.

▪He's not one to make the first move, he needs a little confidence.

▪s o f t   b o i  ,   m u s t    p r o t e c

▪You know he wants a kiss when he averts his gaze down to your lips and will often be distracted when you talk to him.

▪Kissing him before missions is very important to him, his excuse: "For good luck."

▪Kissing him at first are normally just little pecks on the cheek or on the lips, however sometimes when he's needy, he'll want to take it a step further.

▪He's actually super inexperienced, he really tries though.

▪He's actually a really good kisser, like how are his lips so soft???

▪Once he becomes more confident, then he'll be the one topping. And boy oh boy it's gonna be one wild ride ',:)

▪His kisses are always either affectionate, passionate, or needy. Another way he shows how much he loves you.

▪He likes to play with your hair during a make out session, and honestly it gets you going.

▪He also has a biting infatuation when things start getting heated, so expect lots of love bites and hickeys.

°•His ideal date•°

▪Going on dates include outdoor-sey stuff.

▪He'll bring you a bouquet of flowers (Usually give different ones because they were all pretty and reminded him of you, even if he wouldn't admit it outloud.)

▪Honestly a huge dork, he learned his dating manners by watching those cheesy romance films.

▪Horseback Riding.

▪Movie dates.

▪Stargazing on a tail bed.

▪Going for a joy ride with no destination is a must, adventure is out there!

▪Will do anything to keep you happy, he was raised right.

▪Hanging out under the night skies with the radio on, talking or dancing is a big yes.

▪This boy is absolutely head over heels for you, so expect alot of random gifts delivered to you.

▪Lots of "I love you"s.

▪Not much PDA because he's super shy, but he'll warm up to it.

°•When he gets jealous•°

▪Every once in a while, Keith finds someone ogling at you.

▪He gets very protective.

▪He'll start getting more clingy, wrapping his arm around your waist or holding your hand.

▪He glares at the said person and pull you close to him.

▪L O T S of butt grabbing

▪He will not let you leave his sight.

▪You think he's so cute when he's jealous because the tips of his ears turn red and he gets really grumpy. Also it's super cute that he's willing to protect you.

▪He probably pulled out his knife once...

°•Dating him includes•°

▪Keith is super shy at first, once he warms up then he's the dom.

▪No petnames.

▪Him trying to show off, which sometimes results in a really bad backfire.

▪Lots of affection when you two are alone.

▪Tons of make out sessions.

▪You wear his clothing and it'll get him going ;)

▪Lots of teasing, however it's all just playful and you both secretly enjoy it.

▪This boy will praise you, not a minute goes by when he compliments you.

▪Lots of ass slapping, he can't hold himself back sometimes.

▪He let's you play with his hair, so he'll be walking around the house with his mullet in braids or in pigtails.

▪Lots of talks about the future, He wants to start a family eventually but he still needs to take things slow.

°•When he takes you shopping•°

▪Actually doesn't want to be there but once he sees how happy you are, he doesn't mind.

▪He buys you things that remind him of you.

▪He loves spending money for you, he just wants to keep you happy.

▪Keith usually will get lost in an art store, usually buys a few art supplies like sketchbooks or paints.

▪He loves it when you try on clothes, however he'll want to buy them all for you.

▪One time he saw a lingerie store and practically dragged you inside to try on the different articles of clothing. They were too revealing for your liking, but Keith seemed to enjoy it.

▪You purchased some lingerie when he wasn't looking...

▪You'll usually make the first move in holding his hand when walking through the varying stores. Then he'll wrap his arm around your waist.

▪Helps you carry your shopping bags because he's a gentleman.

▪Photobooth pictures of you guys making weird faces like the dorks you are.

°•Ideal Pets•°

▪Border colli, Keith had one growing up, they are very playful and loyal.

▪Ginger Cat, Keith is much of a cat person as much of a dog person, he couldn't choose between either species.

▪Hippopotamus, if he could, you know he would.

▪Horse, Keith grew up around horses and believes they are magnificent creatures, His favorite breed would be a quarter horse.

▪German Shepard, extremely loyal and protective.

°•NSFW•°

▪He doesn't know what he's doing in the beginning (because it's his first time) but once he gets the hang of it, prepare yourself for the longest night of your life.

▪Keith starts to get more affectionate, however when the both of you are alone, he'll start ravishing your body whilst claiming your lips.

▪He's very rough but when it comes down to it, he's gentle.

▪He cannot do dirty talk, poor boy gets too flustered.

▪Hair pulling

▪Moan his name in his ear and he becomes super authoritive.

▪If you tease him too much, he'll become greedy, he makes sure he get what he wants.

▪Scratch marks on his back and bite marks on your neck and chest.

▪He usually tops but sometimes he likes to switch it so he subs.

▪He's really territorial.

▪Lots of teasing.

▪Leaves bite marks in your inner thighs.

▪Beg for him and you won't regret it, you'll have the time of your life ;)

▪This boys fingers are a wonder on their own, he just knows how to get you to scream.

▪Keith becomes a moaning mess while giving him "the job" sometimes you have to quiet him down before the others hear.

▪Blindfolding

▪Riding

▪He gets really turned on when you wear thigh high socks, so beware.

▪After a night of sex, the both of you would be super sore with lots of hickeys on eachother. The team would not give you a break.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 5.4K 11
Word count: 34,314 Living as a pornstar had its ups and downs. And as the most famous gay pornstar, Keith Kogane, saw it... sex was just his job. He...
15K 283 16
Um I write fanfics?? Klance specifically. Enjoy?? (Might be smut but idk I'm not that experienced) Cover art: ikimaru.tumblr
9.1K 399 18
Lance is a single dad. Keith is just single. Keith Kogane is in his second year of college, majoring in photography. Tired of the chaos that lies aro...
64K 1.2K 38
I got bored and all these Voltron stories kept coming to my head so I'm turning them into one-shots. The majority of them will be kangst because keit...