Hoewrecker 2

By 0KWM0HW0

-BOOK 2- Summary: Pepi and Keith are together and now have kids but are they living happily ever after? Previ... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Fourty
Fourty one
fourty two
fourty three
Fourty four
Fourty five
Fourty six
Fourty seven
Fourty eight
Fourty nine
Fifty
MUST READ !

Eight

152 5 0
By 0KWM0HW0

Kayton POV
Payton:"what's going on why did you close the door?"
Kayton:"no ones home"
Payton:"oh...I'll call dad"
Kayton:"NO!....call mom instead"
Payton:"um okay but why what's the difference"
Kayton:"just do it Payton damn"
Payton calls her and puts it on speaker.
Phone call
Payton-"hey mom"
Pepi-"hey how you doing?"
Payton-"good good,so mom me and Kayton are back in California"
Pepi-"oh my gosh really!"
Kayton-"yeah mom so where are you?"
Pepi-"oh um am at grandmas house"
Payton-"should we drop our stuff at home before we come?"
Pepi-"no come straight here with your stuff"
Payton-"okay we'll see you there"
Phone call ends

Keith POV
I was putting all my clothes back on in a hurry and so was Ryan.
Ryan:"Keith why wasn't you stopping when I told you to?"
Keith:"I don't know I thought you was saying it to turn me on or some shit"
Ryan:"oh my gosh Keith,Kayton is friends with Ranaye don't you think he's gonna tell her"
Keith:"I don't know?!"
Ryan:"i need to leave this was a mistake am gonna tell Pepi what we did"
I grab her hand and pull her towards me
Keith:"woah woah woah hold up don't do that"
Ryan:"I have to Keith I won't be able to take the guilt and she's my best friend"
Keith:"no please we've got to keep this between us"
Ryan:"you know what I can't believe I even did this with you.I've got a man at home who actually loves and cares for me-"i cut her off yelling
Keith:"and who says I don't love you!"
Ryan:"what the fuck Keith no you don't"
Keith:"yes I do Ry I never stopped loving you"
She looked at me with such confusion and sadness,with tears forming in her eyes.
Ryan:"so why did you cheat on me Keith why!"she yelled as her tears came out.i hugged her tight.
Keith:"i don't know Ry I don't know"
She pushes me off her
Ryan:"why didn't you fight for me Keith you just stayed with her started a family,i don't get it?"
Keith:"I couldn't just leave her I had to support her in taking care of our kids.and then you moved on with woody and he's my boy"
Ryan:"no I don't wanna hear this Keith"she rushed out the door but this time I didn't try stopping her.I know what I was telling her was to much to take on,but am honestly telling the truth.

Me and Pepi were never suppose to be a long term thing but after she got pregnant I knew I had to support her.by the time she gave birth to the boys I found out that Ryan had already moved on with woody.

Ranaye POV
I knocked on my house door excitedly waiting for my parents to come and open it.
Ranaye:"dad!"I said hugging him then walking into the house as he drags my suitcase.
Woody:"now Ranaye baby it's nice to see you but what are you wearing"
Ranaye:"what's wrong with what am wearing?"
Woody:"what's not wrong with it your basically wearing half a top"
Ranaye:"it's called a crop top"
Woody:"i know what it's called I just don't wanna see it on you"
Ranaye:"am 17 dad I think am old enough to pick what I wanna wear"
Woody:"well no matter what age you are am still gonna be your dad,so am still gonna have a say in what you do"
Ranaye:"where's mom anyway"
Woody:"she's doing a favour for Kayton's mom.......oh yeah sweetie what's this I hear about you having a boyfriend"
Ranaye:"she told you?"
Woody:"yes,now tell me why did you go for this Jamal boy,he's no good.always hanging about in the streets and he doesn't care about his education at all"
Ranaye:"dad you don't know him like I do"I say with an attitude
I started walking off as soon as he started speaking again.
Woody:"you better change your damn tone....stop walking away from me when am still talking to"
I ignore him
Woody:"your just like your mother"he yells which kinda triggered me cause I hate when he says that but I just kept walking up to my room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 70 7
Michael and Michelle were two peas in a pod. Meeting back in college, and on the streets of Georgia. Their love grew. unbreakable But years later Mic...
114K 3.2K 42
Series in order ♥ { • My Brother Bestfriend } { • This Thing Called Life } { • This Is Our Life } [ This is the first book of the three book series...
1.5K 91 34
Nate was tired of her husband who doesn't care about her and ignored her presence. She found solace in a man at her new workplace. She hesitated when...
43.8K 1.3K 43
Book series in order ♥ { • My Brother Bestfriend } { • This Thing Called Life } { • This is Our Life } [ This Thing Called Life is the sequal to My...