Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang (Teacher...

By KimBo_16

Aria Hart, 18, senior at North High in California, takes part in a 'Creative Writing' class in a college prog... More

What A Wonderful Start!
Bad Grandpa
University Boy.
Cop Car.
Say You Want Me.
Again and Again
Late Night Visit
Games?
Burning Bridges.
After.
Little Black Dress.
Dirty Little Secret.
Orange Is The New Black.
Playing With Fire.
Steal Your Heart.
Breakeven.
Another Love.
Don't.
Style.
Tonight.
Something In The Water.
Just A Feeling.
Drive.
I Wanna Be Yours.
Harder To Breathe.
Somwhere In My Car.
Let Me In.
Called Out In The Dark.
Stubborn Love.
Hot Like Fire.
I Know You.
My Kind Of Night.
She's A Lady.
No Control.
Not A Bad Thing.
Nothing Like Us.
Sunrise and Storm.
The Essence Of Heartbreak.
Begin Again.
Dream On.
Mile High Club.
New Problems.
Wild.
Don't Stand So Close To Me.
No Air.
Rearview.
Right Place. Right Time?
Eye Of The Storm.
Love You Goodbye.
Dreaming Out Loud.
Welcome To New York.
Can't Let Go.
Leave Your Lover.
Hurt Me.
Break Up With Him.
Does He Know?
The Sound.
fOol fOr YoU.
Yellow.
This Is What You Came For.
Work From Home.
Body Say.
Little Lion Man.
Kiss It Better.
This Is For You.
Cruel.
Home.
Treaty.
Ain't My Fault.
Send My Love To Your New Lover.
True Disaster.
No Good In Goodbye.
Let's Hurt Tonight.
Sign Of The Times.
Dancing On My Own.
Hearts Don't Break Around Here.
Heaven.
The Winner Takes It All.
Haunt me.
She.
So Hot You're Hurting My Feelings.

The Dark Knight.

12.3K 425 491
By KimBo_16

Without making any sound, I closed the door behind me. Moving to a seat two rows behind the seat I sat in before. Safe distance, you never know!

He walked towards his desk, taking off his bag and throwing his jacket on the table.

Careless....well, it's not like my phone is in there or something.

I sat down and took out my notebook, with some pencils. The other people slowly started to realize his presence and were putting away their phones.

He sat down, kicking his feet on the desk, crossing his arms behind his head, staring at us.

A guy named Bryan, rose is hand. “Excuse me, are you the new teacher?”

Suddenly he jumped up and stood right before the him.

“First of all, I'm not your teacher! I am a professor. Which is, as you would know if you were smart, not the same thing as a teacher. I've written books, articles and earned more prices than you can think of.” He started to walk through the rows, making everyone shrink in their seats. “A teacher, teaches people. And I won't teach you anything. As a professor, I have a profession and during time I'm here, I will show you my profession. And when you're not as untalented as I think you are, you can learn from that.” When he stood in front of Bryan again, he put his arms on the table and leaned forward. “So, young man. Now. Do you know who I am?”

Bryan nodded hesitatingly. “Yes.”

“Yes, what? Yes, you can kick my ass? 'Cause it will be my pleasure, really!” The professor said.

“Yes, S-Sir Pr-Professor, Sir....” He stuttered in reply.

A smile grew on his lips and he moved back towards his desk. “Finished?”

Without waiting for a responds, he walked to the blackboard and started to write a name on it.

“The name is Robert Downey Jr.. For you it's Professor, Professor Downey or Sir. No Mr. Downey, no Downey or Mr. D, no Junior and may heaven have mercy on you when you just try to first-name-basis me. In this class, I do not tolerate any talking, mobile phones, laughing or delays. If you don't obey my rules, you get a detention.”

I gulped. I always was the good one, good grades, nice reputation and now when it matters for my future, the man who could help me reach my dream job, is a fucking bastard.

He leaned against the desk, killing each and every student mentally, by staring at them for 10 seconds, examining. Everyone tried to look away, escape his glace, but when he reached me, I held his gaze for the whole time. He could play his games, give his speeches, try to scare the shit out of everyone, but not with me. Wrong address Honey!

He looked at me for ages, narrowing his eyes a little bit as he realized I wouldn't look away. After some time, a faintly smirk grew on his lips.

The professor blinked a couple of times and looked away, the smirk still on his lips.

“Firstly, before we start any real writing. I want to ask you a question.” He started of, loosening his tie. “What is good writing?”

Nobody moved. The class remained quiet.

“You there.” He pointed a finger at a girl in the first row, who now totally regret choosing this seat. “What's your name?”

She scratched her arm and looked to the floor. “It's Emma-Jane, Sir.”

“Emma-Jane? Really? Well, your mother certainly had her Jane Austen period I assume.”

Standing in front of her table, he waved at her. “Hello? Miss Austen? Answer my question.”

Emma looked up. “Well, g-good writing is when you...have many readers and people like what you read. When they want to publish your work.”

Suddenly the professor made a loud buzzer noise. “EH. no. Next! You over there, name and answer.”

Another guy tried his luck. “My name is Luke Professor Downey and I think that good writing is, when you write about something you really really love and-

“EH. Next.”

It went on and on for the next 20 minutes. Then Maya raised her hand, a more confident girl, always rearranging her hair and trying to catch his attention. She was known for getting better grades by using her good looks.We didn't like each other very much.

“Well Sir Downey, the thing about good writi-

“EH. Don't call me Ser Downey, I'm not a knight.”

She tried to regain his attention by raising her hand again. “But Sir, I didn-

“Wait!” He raised his hand and held it, in front of her face, so she stayed quiet.

“Well, I think we have someone that is quite amused by you Miss Maya.”

I didn't recognized it, I just had to chuckle when she called him the wrong way. Because there was so much attention on calling him right, it seemed so ridiculous to me. Sadly, he heard me and moved his attention towards me. “Aha. The girl with the good math skills.” He said teasingly.

I raised my head and glared at him. “Apparently, you seem to be amused by something. Enlighten us with your wit.”

I tried to contain my giggling, but it just didn't work. The situation seemed more and more silly.

“I'm sorry, Sir.” I said, finally stopping the chuckle.

He raised one eyebrow. “Well, then answer my question.”

The professor put his hands in the pocket of his jeans and leaned sideways against the table in front of me. His glance on me, the dark eyes, furious I didn't obey to his masterful rules.

Slowly I started to speak. “There is no such thing as good writing.”

His serious face changed to a surprised expression. “Explain yourself.”

“Well, there is no such thing as good writing, it doesn't exist. There is only writing, surely somebody can judge a piece and say that his/ her writing his good or bad. But his opinion will always be subjective. No opinion ever, is impartial. And the whole business of authors, journalists, writers and the actual writing, is based on a system of 'pleasing' the right people and giving them what they want. And when you're lucky, maybe you even like the same thing. When you don't you'll probably end up with unread stories laying around your one room flat full of homeless cats. Well, because you don't have the money to buy yourself a cat on your own. And I assume from listening to his speech about himself, our Robert here is quite good at kissing peoples ass.”

That's were I finished, with a winning smirk on my lips. And that's where everyone gasped and stared at the professor, waiting for his reaction. He just stared at me with his eyes getting darker each and every second.

And that's when Maya interfered. “Professor Downey, shouldn't Aria get a detention now? I mean, she certainly disrespected you and your work and laughed in class.”

He didn't even react to her, just continued looking at me. Then he leaned forward, close to my face. And whispered. “You're lucky that you're right. But don't get cocky or I will show you how much of a fucker I am.”

Abruptly he turned around and walked to his desk. “I want you to write something. I don't care if it's a poem, short story, essay, whatever I don't care. I want to get to know your skills or as I assume, your lack of them. And now get out.”

Everyone started to pack their things together and head for the exit. Then Maya stood up. “Professor, I really think that you should give Aria a detention. She disrespected your rules and yo-

“Miss Maya, was it?” He interrupted her. She nodded slowly.

“Well, Aria has already earned three detentions. And I think that another one wouldn't do her so good. Because I don't think she can count to four.”

Aggressively she stormed out and closed the door behind her. When I finished packing up my things, I walked towards the professor, stopping a couple of steps in front of him.

He turned around and looked at me. “Can I help you?”

I didn't answer, he isn't the only one playing the game.

Starting to pack is things in his bag, he roughly pushed the chair to the side. “I asked what do you want?” He hissed through his teeth.

I frowned. “You know you should be careful, some people are quite fussy with using a different phrase while repeating yourself. Because of the different connotations and the receiver, who in this situation is me could have a different impre-

“Aren't you something else.” He said, interrupting me.

“I hope so.” I replied, teasingly.

“You broke so many rules today .” He said, coming in front of the table, leaning against it.

“Oh, I can't recall all of them.” I answered, sitting down on the desk behind me.

“Well, you laughed, insulted me and my work and you used your phone.”

“I did not insult your work.” I replied serious.

He leaned forward. “You did not? Wasn't that you, who said the reason why I am successful is that I am good at kissing peoples ass? Or did I get something wrong?”

“I wasn't insulting you, I was just realistic.”

“And then you actually first-name-basis-ed me!” He said and I could see his body tensing.

I tried to look surprised. “Oh, I thought you'd like that. I mean, Robert isn't a name to be ashamed of. Well, maybe a bit....but only a little.”

Teasingly I raised one eyebrow. He put on his jacket and moved closer. “In my 20 years as an educator, I have never met someone who is so disrespectful, untamable and cocky like you.”

“20 years? Really? Wow. You must be old.”

I think that reached the peak of his self-control. He came closer, really fast and leaned into me. I was pressed against the table and realized his strength. I should be scared, but was it wrong that I seriously got turned on?

“Nervous?” He asked, grinning at me, looking at my hands and back to my eyes.

I slightly shook my head. “I wouldn't know why.” Crossing my hands behind my back.

“Didn't I tell you to stop being cocky?” He said.

I could feel his breath on my lips, controlling myself for not pulling him closer.

“Or what?.”

His deep laughter let me shiver. “How old are you?”

Without moving away or hesitation I answered. “18.”

Then suddenly he let go. And mumbled something to himself. “Well, and legal.”

Did he just make sure I was legal? Oh. my. god.

These dark eyes seemed to seduce me without a care.

“You still have my phone.” I said, changing the topic. Trying to cool the tension down.

He frowned and reached inside the inner pocket of his jacket. “Yes, I remember. You want it back?”

Holding it right next to my head. Coming closer, inch to inch.

If I wouldn't get out of this classroom, my feelings would probably make me do stuff I could regret. So I figured, if he can turn me on. Well, let's try...

I leaned forward, slowly but demanding, pressing my body against his. Sliding down from the desk, I pushed him backwards, never breaking the look at his eyes. He followed my lead, stumbling a bit, backwards, until he reached his desk.

I leaned into him, putting one hand against his chest, feeling his warm body under the blue shirt. His heart beating.

“Downey, you just make me....”

He smiled, his body tensing under my touch. “What do I make you Aria? Tell me....”

Moving closer, he looked to my lips and back to my eyes. I caressed his chest and moved my hand towards his tie, loosening it, opening the first two buttons of his shirt. Meanwhile with the other hand, I pulled his shirt out of his jeans. It was so hard, not giving in!

He didn't move, just looked at me, his hands on my back, pulling me a bit closer. I was sure that this wasn't the first time, he got private with a student.

I rested my eyes on his lips, biting my own.

And in one swift moment, I grabbed my phone from his hand, turned around and walked towards the door. Quickly opening it and shutting it behind me. As I walked down the hallway, I could here the door open with a loud sound. And I could hear him shout. “You still have a detention!”

I turned around laughing. “I'm so sorry Downey! But I can't count to four!”

Opening the front entrance door, leaving him standing in the middle of the hallway, with a messy shirt, peeping out of his pants and slightly unbuttoned, I thought that maybe these two months won't be so bad at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 804 45
Aria Martin is a 19 year old girl who's life changes completely when she meets Robert Downey Jr. another young boy from her neighborhood. He seems da...
16.5K 436 19
A romantic and blossoming story.... Robert Downey Jr., is a famous actor as we all know. He can't take all the media anymore and decides to go underc...
26K 1.1K 54
Ranked #1 #rdj 3/10/21! *18+* It's funny how they say that time is a healer. Because really, it's not is it? Over time, stuff in the past just gets f...
322K 11.3K 92
He was her mothers coworker. Then he was her superior. He was a friend when there were none. He was a comforting ear, a shoulder to lean on when all...