Hidden Secrecy ✔

By Mystery205

Jennifer Hudson thought that her life was normal just like the others but she was wrong. There are hidden and... More

#Chapter 1: Whiskey equals to Danger?!
#Chapter 2: Where are you my lady luck?!
#Chapter 3: The wrath of the devil
#Chapter 4: Live or die backing out!
#Chapter 5: The worst choice
#Chapter 6: Back to My "Perfect" life
#Chapter 7: My death is on its way!
#Chapter 8: If the day could go any better...
#Chapter 10: Wow! Being shot freaking hurts!
#Chapter 11: Gosh He saw my butt!
#Chapter 12: Meeting the 'new' family
#Chapter 13: Please spirits spare me my life!
#Chapter 14: Am I dead?
#Chapter 15: Okay, what is seriously wrong with mum?
#Chapter 16 : As they say a picture would last longer.
#Chapter 17: Merely Pretence?
#Chapter 18: New Place, New life.
#Chapter 19: And somehow, I deserved all of these.
#Chapter 20: I hope things turn out right this time.
#Chapter 21: How could this be possible?!
#Chapter 22: Okay there goes my gentle and loving bro.
#Chapter 23: Looks like someone is in a better mood this time.
#Chapter 24: This is going to be a hell of a ride.
#Chapter 25: Damn my life!
#Chapter 26: Am I in a freaking nightmare now?!
#Chapter 27: Let's hope I will get there safely.
#Chapter 28: Why the hell did I ever exist?!
#Chapter 29: Trust someone
#Chapter 30: And you know it I fainted again.
#Chapter 31: I love you, Blake
#Chapter 32: I can't do anything.
#Chapter 33: I can no longer hurt anyone.
#Chapter 34: I'm at my limit.
#Chapter 35: I need you
#Chapter 36: I've made my decision
#Chapter 37: Can we start over?

#Chapter 9: If I die young...

110 4 0
By Mystery205

# Chapter 9(Tyler’s Pov)

“Have you heard about the fight between Blake and that girl?” he whispered.

I turned my head and listened to the guys in front of me. Apparently, Blake had fought with a girl. That surprised me… Blake never fights with girls; however it is more that he would have avoided them.

Dalton and his group sat directly a few seats in front of me. I lifted my book and continued my reading. I was about to flip to the next page when I heard that one name.

“That’s her! Jenson or Jennifer was it?” Ken asked Dalton.

He pointed his fingers towards the direction while asking Dalton. I turned my head to the direction. I let out a gasp. I blinked my eyes and stared intensely at her. Is she real? Is she really here? As if feeling my stares, she turned and looked at me.

Still not believing my eyes, I continued staring at her, hoping that she won’t disappear. She gave me a close smile before waving slightly.

My heart throbbed and I let out a slight sigh of relief. I thought I can’t see her anymore, but now there she is! She turned straight ahead facing the whiteboard. Her dark blond hair flicked and sway along with her. She wrinkled her forehead and frowned. I didn’t miss the slight puffy red eyes. I wonder what Blake had said again upsetting her.

“How dare she is to pick a fight with my Blake?!” Vicky exclaimed with her high-pitched voice.

Her little minions chorused and agreed with her. How old are they?  I shook my head and slammed down my book. The whole class went silent and stop gossiping about Jennifer.

Vicky turned and fluttered her eyelashes. More like there’s something stuck in her eyes… She walked her catwalk all the way from her seat to me. She pulled the seat in front of me and sat down, showing full-view of her cleavage and pouted, staring at me in ‘concern’.

“Are you okay? Tyler?” she asked, trying to ‘comfort’ me.

I stared at her incredulously before standing up, dragging my seat to the back with a screech. I paced up to Jennifer without giving any glance to Vicky. I watched Jennifer as her eyes widen before looking around trying to avoid my eyes.

Everyone in the class stared and some puzzled by my actions. I stalked towards her and softly pull her arm up.

“Tyler, what are you doing? Hrmm… Tyler?” she whispered.

She looked confused, but still went along. She took her bag and followed me out of the class. I didn’t stop walking till I reached the school gate.

I sneakily went and jumped over the gate as she looked at me bewildered. I glanced to the guard post. The guard was soundly sleeping. I offered my hands.

“C’mon! Jen!” I encouraged her.

She shook her head wildly.

“What about school? I can’t just skip school!” she said uneasily.

Her eyes flickered to the right looking at the guard.

“Jen, look it’s just one time and plus are you going to stay in school and hearing the whole school gossiping about you and Blake's fight?” I asked calmly.

Her eyes were confused and she frowned before looking up back at me.

“How do you know we had a fight? Wait! You mean the whole school knows about that already?!” she exclaimed.

I bit my lips, trying to stop laughing. How clueless can she be?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

(Jennifer’s Pov)

I looked at Tyler’s red face. What did he mean by everyone was gossiping about my fight with Blake? He bit his lower lip before shaking his head. Before he could respond, a thud was heard before his eyes instantly widened.

“Quick! Jen! You don’t want to get caught right?! Hurry he’s awake!” Tyler said with a hushed voice.

I put my shaking hand into his. He pulled me up, over the fence and I push myself before landing down colliding onto Tyler. He caught me, but due to my stuck foot, he fell together with me.

“Hey kids! What do you think you doing?!! Come back here now!” the guard hollered.

“Run!” Tyler said with a panicked look.

I pulled my foot out of the gaps between the gate before standing up. Tyler held onto my arm and pulled me along. I went hobbling after him. My foot aches as I forcefully pulled out from the gap. Seeing I struggled, he helped me. He placed his left arm around me and pulled me as we ran away from the guard.

^^^^^^^^^^^

I gasped out for air as we stopped somewhere away from the school. I’ve never run this far before without stopping. I sat on the stool, hunched forward, putting my hands on my knees. I breathe in and out as I look ahead. Tyler sat on the stool next to me and patted me on my back.

“A-a-are y-y-you okay?” Tyler gasped out.

I lifted my eyes towards him, noticing his red face. My eyes bulged out in shock before I stood up and held his shoulders.

“Yes, are YOU okay? Your face is red!” I asked worriedly.

Before I could register anything, Tyler burst out laughing. I stopped pacing back and forth and stared at him with my mouth wide agape. Tyler clutched his stomach, slapping his knees as he bends forward. I folded my arms and lifted my eyebrow. What the hell is his problem?

“Sorry Jen! It’s just that you look as if you had just ran a marathon and I can’t help myself from laughing.” Tyler said amusingly.

I shook my head wildly. This is just like the normal Tyler. And speaking of which, I remembered the conversation I had with Blake before.

“You listen here! If Tyler wasn’t the one suggesting the idea and wanted you to be safe, it been a long time since you dead!” he hissed.

My eyes glazed as I looked at Tyler. I looked away immediately when he spotted my face. Tyler stopped laughing and stood up and cupped my chin. He softly pulled my chin towards him causing my head to turn to him. I exhaled and gave a shaky smile. I looked up to the sky, hoping my tears won’t drop.

“What happened just now with Blake?” he asked softly

“We had a fight?” I questioned with an unsure smile.

“Duhh… Captain obvious! Can you at least elaborate?” he asked.

He put his hands away and folded his arm. The warmth disappeared and the cold gushed of wind replaced. I rolled my lower lips into my mouth, hiding the disappointment. I shrugged and look to the ground before responding.

“Well, it’s my fault… I guess I kind of insulted him and he got angry, obviously…”

I could feel guilt creeping out. He nodded and kicked the rocks near his foot. I sighed and breathe in before looking up to him. This is the question I’ve been dreading to say. Let’s hope for the best.

“Tyler, when Blake said about your gang idea thingy… why would you suggest the idea? I mean no offense, I’ve only met you once and then you want to save me…it’s not like I’m not thankful you want me safe. I’m more than thankful. It’s just-” I blubbered.

“Okay Jen!” Tyler interrupted.

“-I don’t understand why me in all? Why safe me? I’m just going to cause you guys to be in trouble! And plus, what if the rest of the gang hates me? And shit I’m going to die right?! No way! I’m only 17! I haven’t yet get married, no children and no husband! I cannot-” I continue my rattle.

Tyler shook his head before he held my shoulders firmly. He shook my shoulders and shouted my name. Full name.

“Jennifer Hudson!” he exclaimed.

I instantly kept quiet. I look at his amused face before lifting my eyebrow up, feeling confused.

“Wow what a speech! Can I talk my dear Jen?” he chuckled.

I felt my cheeks flared red. I made a gesture, with my fingers, zipping my mouth. I kept quiet as I waited for his explanation. I swear I saw his cheeks slightly tinged pink. Must be my imagination…

“Look as much as it is your fault, it is our fault too-”

I was about to interrupt him when he lifted his right hand to stop me. I sighed in defeat and nod my head for him to continue.

“Like I said earlier before I was rudely interrupted-” he said while lifting his eyebrow at me.

“It is our fault, wait more like our responsibility. As we could have just knocked you out and leave you there… but we choose not to. You are innocent in all this. Its better we took you with us than leaving you there with the other gang that will ended up killing you.” He breathed out.

“And you remind me so much of someone and I don’t want a repeat of the history again…” he trailed out.

His eyes glazed as if he’s remembering of an incident in the past. I waved my hands in front of his face to let  him out of his daze. He gripped my wrist tightly before pulling me down with him. His eyes filled with fury as he narrowed his eyes to a corner behind me. I wanted to take look at that direction, but Tyler tightened his grip and shook his head slowly.

“You crawl to that bench over there and never whatever happens, never lift your head up.” he whispered.

I stared confusedly at him for a moment. What the hell is happening?

“POM!”

My eyes widened as I heard the sound. It’s the sound of a gunshot. GUNSHOT! I shuddered in fear and clutched onto Tyler arms. Noticing my fear, Tyler gave me a hug before pushing me in the direction of the bench.

“Move!” he mouthed to me.

I shook my head wildly and didn’t remove my tightly gripped from his arms. I gripped his arms harder and look straight into his eyes. He winced before turning to face me. His eyes softened as he saw my shaking body.

“C’mon…Jen, nothing will happen to me. You move and hide while I call for help.” He said in a hushed voice.

I hesitated before crawling to the bench. I heard more gunshots, but continue moving forward. C’mon three more steps! I was on my way to the bench when suddenly I felt a piercing pain in my left calf. I continue crawling behind the bench before I collapsed onto the floor.

The pain in my left calf intensified. With shaky hands I pulled my left foot and straighten it.

“Shit!” I breathed out.

There was a patched of blood on my beige jeans. I rolled my jeans up and my breath immediately hitched. I was shot in my left calf. Beads of sweat appeared on my forehead. I felt as if my leg was cut and sliced with knives. I clenched my hands as I tried to stay awake.

“Tyler! TYLER!” I shouted.

After a few times of shouting his name, I could feel my life being drained out of my body. I feel weak and it’s hard to control my breathing. With the last left energy, I pull down my jeans and pressed against my wound. I remembered in a movie that it would at least stop me from bleeding to death.

I hissed in pain. This is the worst pain I felt before. The force from my fingers slowly started decreasing.  My whole body felt numb. I could not stay awake any longer. My eyes were slowly closing. The last thing I saw was footsteps coming toward me before I felt my body being lifted up. I hope its Tyler.

^^^^^^^^

Finally! Sorry for the late chapter! Enjoy reading and Please vote and comment! I put Tyler's Pov! hopefully you guys like it! okay then! Later! I wonder if she dies??

 ~Mystery205~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 438 77
"Who are you exactly?!" I growled angrily. She tried to free herself from my grasp, but I pinned her to the wall. She glared at me angrily as she kep...
1.1K 306 42
Perhaps things would have turned out differently. Maybe I could have avoided what was to come. Maybe it's a game life wanted me to play, and there's...
688K 14.3K 62
Delilah Richards is twenty and definitely not what most people would consider kidnap material. She's sweet, innocent, smart and wouldn't dare of hurt...
250 31 30
The story of bullying and romance and gangs. And abuse. It shows how any life can get out of hand. "My boyfriends father is choking me! Because I wo...