Her Journey, My Struggle

Av allmylovingpaul

My sister was based on Meaghan and she was on the road to eating disorder recovery. On Sunday, Spetember 17... Mer

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4-6
Day 7
Important
Day 8-13
Day 14-19
Day 20-22
Day 23
Day 23 Pt. 2
Day 24
Day 25
Day 26-27
Day 28
Day 29-30
Day 30-35
Day 35-45
Day 46-Day 55
Day 56-73
I'm So Sorry
I'M HOME!!!
Err??? What??
Q & A
March 23
March 26
April 3
April 5
Just a Little Thing
April 6
The Truth
April 7
April 8
I'm alive
Tired
April 20
April 22
April 28
May 1
May 3
Q&A- Answers
May 10
Oh My Gosh!
This Boy
May 19
May 22
May 25
June 3
June 10
June 11
June 16
June 18
June 22
June 23
June 28
So
The Complete Truth
The Aftermath
Guilty
Stupidity
Something I Haven't Talked About
Things Seem Okay for Once.
Thriving?
Nerves
A Shitty End to a Not So Shitty Year
I Don't Know What to Do Anymore
It's A Dumb Circle of Life
Some Good News?

April 9

104 6 7
Av allmylovingpaul

Wow, an early morning update. That's new. I got woken up this morning at 5 so about an hour ago and a nurse came in saying they were placing the PICC line so that around 7, when the doctors start coming in, they wouldn't have to wait as to having to place the line and I could get the TPN ASAP. My arm is sore but it's fine. Literally I've felt worse.

My blood work from last night started looking like things were getting real bad, so allegedly there were several phone calls made between my parents, nurses, and doctors. They decided that it can't wait until I'm at 80 lbs. It wasn't far though, I was 82.6 this morning so it was going to happen by the end of the week if not sooner.

I'm not mad or anything that it's come to this, just a little upset, I'll probably end up having surgery to remove the infected part of my intestine and the obstruction which sucks but I just want to get back to my new normal.

I also decided that since some asshat has decided to be awful and doubt everything, I'll post a picture of my PICC line (and you can also see my port, just for you). I clipped out my face just because I'm real paranoid about people IRL finding this and people have already been real horrible to me. So if you don't want to see the picture, you can leave now. No hard feelings. I love you guys. I feel like we're reatching a turning point though I'm not out of the woods.

@paulmccartneyisdead look, it's real, I'm real. Leave me alone please.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

3.8K 102 23
⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ Cara wants to shrink. She wants to get herself as small as possible, to push the limits of life. She has no care for safety or...
5.1K 147 40
This story is about depression disorders, anxiety disorders, eating disorders, personality disorders, other mental illnesses, self harm, suicide, bul...
1.3K 30 14
Rita becomes strict with her eating, everyday the number of calories she eats gets lower and the amount of time she does cardio gets higher. She prac...
1.6K 35 28
Y/n Diaz, the new rookie re-write!!! i'm going to change the ending to where she doesn't kill herself because after that, i wanted to write sooo bad...