All Of Me

Af bbylexa

Mere

All Of Me
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch. 11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch. 14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch. 19
ch.20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35
Ch.36
Update !
Ch.37
Ch.38
Ch.39
Ch.40
Ch.41
Ch.42
Important
Ch.43
Ch.45
Ch.46
Ch.47
Ch.48
Ch.49
Ch.50

Ch.44

37 0 0
Af bbylexa

Day 10

I'm finally coming out of my rut . I have my first show in 10 days tonight and I can't wait to get back out there . I finally got my new outfit and to a sparkly two piece with thigh high boots - I feel like a super hero in them don't judge me .

(( as always pictures on @sdkftclifford on twitter ))

I open up with problem now and I'm so excited to see the fans reactions to me performing after I released it a while back. The show tonight is going to be in Washington . Seattle to be more exact ! A place I for one have never been to . So all day today before I need to get ready , I'm a little tourist around this beautiful city . Me and Josh and his boyfriend go to sight seeing to kill time before the show tonight. I feel like inviting Brad but my feelings are all over the place and I don't want to give him the wrong idea .

"You ready?" Josh came into my tour bus with his boyfriend Matty. "Yeah hold on ," I answer . I grab my phone from the charger and follow them out of the bus. "You look gooood." Josh complimented as we got into the car he rented for today . I would say thank you but Josh just wants me to compliment his styling skills , he did pick out the outfit I'm wearing . "Only because of you," I put my seatbelt on and Josh laughs. "Obviously ," and he flips his nonexistent hair .

-

We see all there is to see in Seattle by about 7:00 o'clock in the evening and we left 12:00 it's been a fun day . I took loads of pictures and I think this is my favorite part of touring , seeing the place I'm visiting and being a real tourist . Not the fake ones that go on tours of the place , and read pamphlets. I like to try to pass as a local whenever I go somewhere new and dig my feet into the culture of the place .

"Why do you have to leave so soon?" Josh is applying my eyeliner and Matty is sitting on a couch in the dressing room we're in. Matty is leaving today after the show , he can only stay for a short while to see Josh . "Babe I wanted to see you for good luck before my interview at vogue tomorrow . I wish I could stay longer but you know I have to go ."

"Open," josh whispers talking about my eyes . I felt a sudden punch in my heart when Matty said that last part . For the first time in 10 days , the sweet Michael who I assumed would never hurt me appeared in my mind . He's said that to me so many times and I believed him . He supposedly didn't want to go but in reality he probably couldn't wait to get away from me so he could get into another girls pants . But there's something in Matty's voice that makes me believe he'll always come back to Josh . I can see the honest love in their eyes and I guess I never knew what that felt like . I always flew to him , he hardly came to me . I'm the one who made sure he was okay. I'm the one who made the effort to see him . I'm the one who pulled herself in a million different directions to make sure he was happy . I'm the -

"Show time princess."Thank god my mom came in before I really let my thoughts run wild . I get all set up before going on stage . I can still be me . Right ? Be Kelsi Burnes and give my all . I'm so happy I left when I did .

I refuse to tear myself to pieces to make him feel whole .

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1M 54.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
133K 4.9K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
188K 8.2K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
237K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...