Ch.8

"HE DIDN'T OH MY FUCKING GOD" Luke exclaimed like a little girl when I told him everything Michael told me.

" I mean I'm not that surprised we all saw it coming " Ashton says from my lap that his head is resting on.

"We did" Calum agrees.

"And none of you felt the need to tell me?" I ask , maybe if I had a warning today would've went way better than it did.

"What the shit I didn't see that coming!" Luke crosses his arms angry he was obviously let out of the loop. " I always figured it would been Ashton." he says honestly and I blush, Ashton's cute just I don't see him ever liking me. "Gross" he teases looking up at me . I swat his curly hair and he laughs that stupid amazing laugh.

"See? Awww better not let Mikey boy see that!" Luke laughs thinking he's soooooo funny.

"See what lads ?" . It's already late . The boys and I have been up for hours just talking and playing some music . I didn't want to say it but I wanted to wait until Michael came home, or to the hotel I mean.

"Demi and Nick Jonas are all over twitter" Calum saves , he's always been the best liar.

" I don't even like her what" he's clearly confused as he's taking off his shoes.

"Micha-"

"No" he cut me off before landing in his bed.

"Michael please just listen" I don't want to argue in front of the boys but I will I I have to. "Why?" he answers to quickly .

The air suddenly becomes very thick in the room.

"Can you come with me please ?"

"No"

"Please Mikey I won't ask again"

He rolled his eyes and started out the room , I lifted Ashton's head up and braced my self for a very loud very angry and scary Michael Clifford.

Michael's POV

I won't say it but I really just hope she's pulled me aside to tell me she's choosing me. I cross my arms and wait for her to start . Instead she does the last thing I expected her to do. She hugs me .

And I can't help but close my eyes, reach my arms around her waist and lift her off the ground a bit. She smells so nice and feels so good exactly where she is. Kelsi turns her head a little bit so she can whisper in my ear . "I'm sorry Mikey"

At that my eyes open and my arms let her go but she stays clinging to my neck, I don't want her to move but I know she will.

With her arms around me still and my arms glued to my sides she's starts "If this is the last time I hold you then fine but I need you to hear me. You're an amazing person , but I need- no I deserve someone who will treat me the way I wanna be treated . I want those cheesey dates and stupid meaningless flowers and I want to go dancing and I want to be cuddled all the time . I know you can't give me that. I know it's wrong to expect that from you."

Then Kelsi slowly unwraps herself from me and her tiny hands travel from my shoulders to my hands, repeating the same action I had done just this morning. And with her tear stained eyes she tells me "I still want you to be my bestfriend . But I'm going to lunch with Brad tomorrow I need you to be ok with it."

I swallow what I'm about to tell at her and I say "Kelsi you know I'll never fucking be ok with it."

KELSIS POV

I don't know why I'm crying maybe because things will never be the same with Michael after this . I just wish we could go back to how it was before he even said anything . Maybe I've lost him.

He opens his mouth and he suddenly gets all red, the way he does when he's super angry and I mentally prepare for whatever's to come.

I let go of his hands.

Michael's POV

As soon as she lets me go, I storm out of her room and into the room I share with the boys . I'm so confused and I need a little guidance here come on what do you do in this situation ?

"Okay I've got like 10 seconds before I loose her what do I do"

"KISS HER!" they all say and I nod before heading back.

Kelsis POV

I hear the boys telling him to kiss me and knowing Michael, he will do it just because he's confused and scared .

I start walking backwards and hit the wall as I hear his footsteps coming .When I see him I look down at my bare feet and flannel that he let me borrow on the floor next to me.

I look up and Michael looks angry and confused and sad all at the same time . ((god he looks so good)) He takes a deep breath and places his hands on the small of my back pulling me from the wall and closer to him. He rests his forehead on my own and he has to lower himself to be at level with me.

I bite my lip and I just want him to kiss me already .

Wait did I really just say that?

His lips crash on mine before I can continue my thoughts . He sucks on my lower lip moving his hands up and down my back. I don't do anything I just let him kiss me.

He pulls away placing light kisses on my chin and jaw line and I let out a breath resting my head against the wall giving him access to my neck. " Kiss me back god damn it" and that's all it takes.

I move my hands to his hair that i lightly tug on , if you want me to be honest I've been wanting to do that for so long . I bite his bottom lip and then I slide my tongue over it, begging for entrance, earning a groan from him. I can feel his smirk under my lips and our tongues fight for dominance , him being more experience he wins and I let him have his way with me. Michael grabs ahold of my hips "Jump" so I jump.

He places a kiss on my chest and his hands go the the base of my bum . His tongue searches for my sweet spot and when he finds it just above my collar bone I let out a throaty moan. When he comes back to my lips his mouth molds into mine and tugged me closer to him .

I pull away and his lips connect to my chest and that's what sobers me up from the high of his kiss. I can't do this, I can't let it go longer than it has I'm hurting him. I'm not gonna come back after this .

I pushed his shoulders away and I landed back on the ground and I studied the confused look on his face for a long time before I just walked out of the room rubbing my temples. I can't believe I just did that . I close the door behind me and I rest on it. As I catch my breath I go back into the boys room .

"Well did he , you know?"

My lips are swollen and my lipstick's a little smeared and I can feel the heat in my cheeks all because of a kiss. it's like he's still kissing me.

"Of course he did look at her hickey" Ashton points to my neck and my hand automatically goes to it . "But you're still going with Bon Jovi aren't you ?" Luke's realistic .

I nod and crawl into the same bed as Ashton . He's like my big brother , the over protective type. "Go to bed guys , it's late . Night " I say before crashing into the pillow . The lights get clicked off and "Goodnight Kelsi" three times come from all around the room .

I'll have lunch with Brad , it'll be fine. The kiss didn't happen. What kiss ?