Ch. 21

A-N //sorry i took a little break guys, practice has been really really long and tiring lately but here i am! YAAAASSSS WE REACHED 400 Reads I'm so happy! Thanks so much for reading solol i didn't plan to make this a long book but here I am. and I just got back from coachella this weekend so I couldn't update til now :-)

Also I'm re-writing this chapter, last time it was up it was really poorly written but I'm back :-)

please make sure to vote, and comment :)

xoxo

*****************************************************************************************************************

((songs for the chapter sex-the 1975 , good girls are bad girls -5SOS))

previously : "I know enough Kelsi! Tell me why you left and I'll drop it!" Michael says in softer tone, you cn hear in his voice he doesn't want to fight either. "Just drop it now!" I yell. I won't just have him yell at me and then act like he didn't 2 seconds later, old habits die hard. I walked towards the bathroom and away from him I need room. I need space. I need to breathe! I feel suffocated with him so close while we're fighting. My thoughts get interrupted by him . "Don't run , not again, not away from me." He rested his forehead against mine as his lips brushed themselves with mine. "Don't give me a reason to."

"I won't"

"I'm leaving tomorrow" he says taking his bottom lip between his teeth , something he doesn't do often. "San Francisco , well today technically . I'll miss you. Loads , loads" he says taking my already sensitive skin on my neck into his mouth. "You too, Mike." I say shutting my eyes slowly. "What da ya say ? Come with ?" he asks taking my hands in his. "I wish , I've got to start rehersing already , you know that." I sigh.

A hint of disapointment strikes his face, but only for a moment . "The Vamps are still going with you ?" I nod my head and lead him towards the made up bed. "Lay down " and I lay under Michael running my hands up and down his back. We don't say anything for a long time and my thoughts drift to how hard this will actually be.

He's going on a North American tour until the 25th of this month and I'm not sure whats in store for him after that. Then I'm starting my tour in the summer that I have barely even started rehersing for, the tours going to be up until the week of Christmas. "What are we gonna do?" I ask , not even sure if he's awake or not. "I'll skype every night , just like the Take Me Home tour Kels , we've done this before." We have but it was different then . "But you're my boyfriend now Michael , not just a friend anymore." I stop running my hands up and down. He flips us over so I'm on top now and I rest my chin in my hands looking down at him. "Fine, I'll call 4 times a day instead of two. But time zones remember ?" I sigh , this is gonna be harder than I thought. "Yeah , let's just wait til we get to that part , just lay here with me." I rest my head against his chest .

I don't know how much time passes before he falls asleep , and then I do. It's the first time I sleep through the night and I don't suddenly wake up feeling empty and lonely . At some point I'm woken up by him taking my jeans and shoes off before doing the same with his own , he replaces my jeans with a pair of obnoxiously bright American Apparel undies. Michael kisses my ear and falls right back asleep with the covers over us this time. I was the big spoon. I don't mind though , I like the feeling of holding him . Cradling him and I think he likes the feeling of security to be honest. I also like the way his hands feel holding mine.

MICHAEL'S POV

I wake up to the sound of my stupid alarm ringing for 8am. I can't believe I actually slept though. Don't get me wrong sleep is probably my favorite hobby but ever since Kelsi left , it's been hard to fall asleep. I slide out of her arms quietly and wrap the blanket around myself like a burrito , its fucking cold and then I realize I left the AC running in here . I look back to Kelsi still asleep and she looks so perfect , messy hair , smeared makeup , ripped shirt, American Apparel underwear.