Ch.30

(( songs for the chapter :

Turning page - sleeping at last xo ))

As I thanked the amazing crowd one last time , and did my final bow , I felt a sudden burst of happiness . Happiness I didn't know I haven't felt in a long time until now . I took my t-strap pumps that go with my gold outfit off and unplugged my ear pieces so I can hear the screams erupt through the venue . I keep thinking : they're here for me they're here for me they're here for ME

I said a loud I love you into the microphone and walked back to my lift that lowers me back down where I came from . Heels in hand , I wave goodbye as I get Lower and lower I almost think I'm about to burst into tears from happiness but then I see my mom coming in for a hug and I wouldn't dare cry in front of her .

"Amazing sweetie , plain amazing." she squeezed my small body tightly against her leather jacket . "Aw thanks mommy." she rapped an arm around me and kept complimenting me until we got all the way to my dressing room for today and tomorrow .

I wasn't tired , I felt an adrenaline rush if anything , I didn't feel like sitting on the grey itchy couch like my mom suggested , no sir , I felt like I could run around the entire arena in heels . My mom was handing me my extra clothes so I can get out of my performance clothes when I got a text from Noemi .

"Don't change into your hobo outfit yet!" slightly offended I sent her back "um what why"

"I'll come get you just don't change , and maybe touch up your makeup ?" she replied instantly , I smiled at the thought of her little thumbs twiddling away quickly . I sat in the chair and was surprised at how my gold glitter was still in place exactly how Josh put it on me when I had my costume change . I put my heels back on since I figured i'd be waking around on this mysterious trip Noemi was taking me on . "Mom," I asked "Why'd you get these so high ?" she just laughed and replied "Well 7 inches is a lot of help considering you weren't growing on your own." I wonder what's up with her cheerful mood but I playfully stick my tongue out at her. I did let my hair down from my pony tail though , it was giving me a headache and it looked like I had just straightened it , good . My hair is actually agreeing with me more and more lately .

A light knock at the door later , and Noemi is half running half walking leading me down concrete hallways .

She told me not to ask any questions from the beginning of this walk so I did as I was told since she seemed pretty serious . She probably has a listener of mine waiting and wanted me to meet her , considering she told me not to change into , how did she put it ? "Hobo?" She opened a light brown conference room and when she opened it and shoved me inside I let out a small gasp , barely audible .

Michael's POV

{start playing turning page }

She looked so sparkly , those were my first thoughts .

I had texted Noemi and asked her to pick me up from the airport when I landed in the u.s which was pretty fast . I left at around 9 am there and it's almost midnight woah.

She helped me sneak in and hide so I could surprise her , but her tiny squeal wasn't the reaction I was expecting .

But Kelsi looks so beautiful , like a gold little goddess . I stood there for a few long seconds just taking in this beauty that for some odd reason spent more than two seconds talking to me at a party . She looks flushed , surprised , rested (thankfully) , happy , a natural smile perks up at the corners of her mouth and I haven't seen it in so long . I want to be responsible for that . I gulp , she's so beautiful with all that glitter and all that hair , that she swears is a jungle but falls off her shoulders like a water fall .

I took an large step toward her , she's too far and it's been too many seconds . I don't know why but she takes a small step back as I stepped forward and almost tripped on her heel but tried to save it by placing a hand on her hip and standing up straight . I close the space between us and I'm only a few inches away now , she's finally eyes to eyes with me in the shoes she's wearing . Her brown eyes are so beautiful and I could get lost in them for days .

"I'm certainly glad to see you again." she breathes out quietly as if she doesn't want anyone except me to hear .

I know exactly what my girl wants me to say . She's obviously read 'The great gatsby' too many times . But I smile a tired smile at her and say "I'm certainly glad to see you as well ." She threw her arms around my neck , along with her short legs that wrapped themselves around my waist . I placed my hands on the base of her ass . I know all her triggers , and how she aches to pull them.

I spin her around the small room that we've had many reunions in others just like it .

"What are you doing here ?" she says quietly in my ear . "I'm here to see you princess ." my eyes are still closed and her legs are still around me.

Kelsi slowly unwraps herself from me and the only noise in the room is the sound of her heels clicking against the floor as she got down from me, and looks me in the eyes . She runs her small hands from my exposed shoulders down to my calloused hands and loosely entwines our fingers together. It's our thing , we have a thing now there I said it .

I know she wants to kiss me , I want her to kiss me.

KELSIS POV

When god created the beautiful human that is Michael Clifford , he made his eyes the same color as grass in the summer that I could easily get lost in .

I didn't know how to react when I saw him . I didn't expect him , but I'm so glad he is here . In these heels I'm eye to eye and I couldn't ask for a better view of my boy .

Michael is smiling at me and I don't think I've ever seen him this happy to see me . Ever. I have kissed Michael maybe a total of 3 times and I don't think I'll ever get enough . I close my eyes slowly and let of his hands and reach for his flannel collar and pull him towards me . I feel his plump lips brush mine and I can feel his slow heavy breathes blow onto my face as he closes the space in between us two. The sensation sends electricity through my body. Oh god why have I let this much time pass ? My hands slide around his neck and I deepen the kiss. His tongue glides across my bottom lip, sliding into my mouth. The kiss lasts a few more seconds before we part .

I lean my forehead against his and take my bottom lip in between my teeth , still tingling . Both of us are slightly out of breath and I feel so warm and fuzzy inside , his kisses are the only high i'll ever need . Michael cradled my face in his hands and planted a soft , quick kiss on my forehead , the tip of my nose , and my lips and hugged me tightly . He just reassured the fact that he's missed me the whole time , nothing could ruin this moment . Nothing .

He spoke up first "I really need you and I hope you understand just how much."

I'm resting my head in his chest and reply "Believe me , I know." I feel as if I'm about to cry .

I think Michael senses that and pulls away , kissing me sweetly , softly . Heaven is a place on earth now .