Hood Love✔

Od ChocolateZeno

When Cookie Halloway a smart, sassy, fiesty, boss chick hits the streets of Philly shaking things up. She cat... Viac

Teaser
Character List
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Good News
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Good News update...
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Character Update.
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue
NEW BOOK

Chapter 20

2.2K 75 19
Od ChocolateZeno

3 months later.......

Cookie pulled her hair into a bun, then washed her hands. She was putting icing on the cake. Carol had just turned 15. Cookie let her throw her birthday party at the house. All her little ratchet friends from school were here. Girls she's never met before, but if those are her friends, so be it.

They booming laughter of her husband rung into the kitchen. In his arms Andre. He walked over to her kissing her on the cheek. He stood to her side his hand loosely hanging from her waist.

"When are you coming to claim your seat woman?" Lucious asked referring to her usual seat on his lap while he played cards.

"When I'm done." Cookie responded. Andre wiggled in Lucious's arms looking at the the frosting. Cookie and Lucious both caught his line of sight.

"Lucious you better not." Cookie spoke.

"What? It's not like it'll kill him." Lucious laughed.

"Besides, remember what Effie said we gotta transition him to baby food around this time." Lucious added.

"Yeah, baby food not creamy sugar." Cookie voiced. Lucious shrugged. He dipped his finger into the icing and put alittle into Andres mouth. Cookie scowled. Andre happily babbled.

"See he likes it." Lucious grinned.

"Give me my baby." She spoke rolling her eyes. She grabbed Andre from Lucious who was eating the icing.

"Carry the cake." She spoke.

"Give me a kiss." He responded. She sighed and pecked his lips. He dramatically leaned against the fridge like he was gonna pass out.

"That's the real sugar right there." He joked. Cookie grinned.

"I can't stand you." She laughed at he followed behind her with the cake in hand. They walked into the living room setting the cake on the table.

"Happy birthday Love." Cookie grinned hugging Carol. The partygoers attacked the cake. Cookie grinned looking around her home. The various faces. She smiled, this was her family.

9 months later.....

Lucious cruised in his car heading hone after going over to D's to collect this moths bread. After Rashad's was taken out just as Ghost said they inherited a shit ton of territory. So much so Lucious gave D the old territory. Like a sub division, he worked under Lucious's eyes.

He had a few homies that worked under him. It was working beautifully. Despite the fact that Frank's crew ventured to far from the lines. Just cause they worked for the same guy diddnt mean they weren't competition.

Lucious got out of his car heading into the home. He headed straight upstairs into his bedroom. Sliding his dresser over he opened one of the safes Ghost had installed. Lucious had to admit Ghost's old crib was the shit.

He placed the money inside the went in search of his wife. He found her kneeling by the tub giving Andre a bath. He grinned in the doorway watching her interact with him.

"Listen little boy. I don't know how they hell you get apple sauce in your ear, but you need to stop that." Cookie spoke shaking her head in amusement.

Andre picked up the small ball and threw it making a splash in the water. He started laughing, like it was the funniest thing ever. Cookie placed her hand in the water and splashed him making his laughs erupt around the bathroom. Her own laughs coudnt be contained watching him take over her splashing. Lucious softly chuckled.

"You got dimples like yo damn daddy." Cookie spoke washing Andres hair.

"Speaking of yo big headed daddy, where is he?" She asked Andre. Lucious shook his head.

"Maybe his ass is standing like a creep in the doorway." Cookie spoke turning to look at Lucious. He sucked his teeth stepping into the bathroom.

"How you know I was here?" He asked.

"You're voice is to deep to try and laugh quietly." Cookie grinned.

He who in his head closing the toilet seat and sitting on it. He leaned down and pecked Cookies lips. Andre grinned seeing his dad. He reached for him bouncing slightly. Cookie shook her head rinsing his hair she wrapped a towel around him handing him to Lucious.

Andre's hands went straight to Lucious face. He loved to feel his dad's goatee. Lucious followed Cookie into his room. She pulled out his clothes for the night. She turned seeing Andre with his head resting on Lucious's shoulders. She sighed she was about to piss him off.

"Andre Deon Lyon...If you piss on me tonight, I swear." She spoke to him taking him from Lucious.

He started whinning and squirming as Cookie layed him down. She gave him warning eyes that had him stilling, but still crying. She put a diaper on him then slipped him into his onesie that read "Daddy's best friend."

When she was done Lucious picked Andre back up. His cries dying down. She rolled her eyes. Lucious grabbed Andres favorite blanket. He and Cookie made their way to their bedroom. Cookie went down stairs quickly, coming back up with a warm bottle.

The 3 climbed into bed. Andre wrapped in his blanket holding his bottle, in Lucious's arms. Cookie laying on his shoulder watching "Home alone." Lucious wrapped his free arm around Cookie.

He kissed Andres head. They came along way from meeting at his house about 2 years ago. He may have had a family, but Ghosts word's were so true. A family only made you work harder. They made you keep pushing.

Over a year of marriage behind them. A choice that he diddnt regret. He married his bestfriend, where do you go wrong. He quickly found hiself realizing he would do anything for her.

The 3 dozed off together. Cookie awoke to the ending credits of the movie. She looked over at Lucious, his head titled back, mouth slightly open. She then looked at Andre who was sleeping in almost the exact same way. The only difference being he had a half full bottle hanging from his lips.

She slowly eased from Lucious's grip. Crawling off the bed she walked around it then pried Andre from Lucious's grasp. She set the bottle on their bedside table then walked Andre across the hall. She made sure the room was warm, before lying him in his crib.

She gazed at her sleeping Cub. So much learning happened over the course of a year. With that came so many good memories. Cookie had a few favorites. At the top of the list was Andre peeing on Lucious. Which Cookie soon found out the little boy did when ever he got upset with shiver was changing him. He hated being changed.

Cookie cursed the day he learned to start rolling over. Then it was like trying to change a flopping fish. She woundnt change it for the world though. Another favorite of hers was when Andre learned to crawl.

Naturally Cookie and Lucious dud what every couple with a child did. Set their baby on the middle if the floor and go to different sides. Cookie felt some type of way when Andre crawled straight to Lucious. Her mood was redeemed when Lucious was bragging about being the favorite parent and Andre puked all over his new shirt.

She remembered a time when Lucious couldnt even change a diaper. Now he still barely knew how to change a diaper, but could calm Andre with a cheesy song and the touch of his hands. She was thankful for her little family.

She thought it would always be good, but there were some bad times. They never gave up in the journey. It soon became natural to have a kid. A minor adjustment to their routine. She kissed his cheek then walked into the bedroom.

She rolled her eyes at Lucious who found his way under the covers. She slid her shorts off her body before climbing in bed. Moments after she got settled strong arms pulled her body against a warm chest. She stared into the darkness of there room as he got comfortable behind her.

"I love you..." Lucious whispered into the darkness.

"I love you to." Cookie yawned letting her eyes fall closed.

"Yo Cooks come on." Lucious called.

She rolled her eyes in the bathroom mirror. She fixed her hair making sure the rollers she's been wearing all day got her curls right. She adjusted her racer neck black dress. It was a bit on the short side, but she diddnt care.

She finnaly felt like she back in her body from a year ago. Her boobs were fairly larger. She thought once she stopped breastfeeding it was bye bye boobs, but they stayed. Alittle wider in the hips from pushing out a kid. Meater thighs with a matching ass.

"Baby we bout to.......Damn!" Lucious spoke comming around the corner.

His eyes bucked seeing her. She smirked in the mirror turning around. He stood gaping at her awe struck. She kissed his cheek and walked by her. Walking into the living room. She picked up Andre and his baby bag.

"You look so fucking sexy right now girl." He groaned trailing behind her. She winked over her shoulder at him.

"I know. Can you still handle all this?" She teased as they walked out the door.

"You so lucky this gig in 30. Cause if it wasn't I'd be off in dat ass." Lucious responded.

She placed Andre in the carseat and buckled him up. Taking his bottle because she knew as soon as the car started driving his ass would be falling asleep. Lucious opened her door giving her a kiss on the lips before closing it. They were off to drop Andre off with Effie then to the gig.

Getting Andre set and situated diddnt take much. He was sleep when they dropped him off, meaning he would probably stay sleep. They arrived at the gig within the next few minutes and set it off.

Cookie and the girls sat in a VIP section with the crew. She had a few drinks in her system and was feeling real good. Grooving to his music. She perked up when a few words left his mouth.

"Ima hit you with some new Shit I've been working on. That ight?" He asked the crowd. Roars of cheers and yeahs rang out. Cookie furrowed her brows she diddnt rember him working on a song.

"It's called My Girl. Hit it." He spoke.

Cookie gasped hearing the intro. She narrowed her eyes at him. He had told her the dat she heard that track he was just messing around. She helped him pull all together. Lucious background vocals came through with what she was guessing was the chorus.

"I'll die for my girl,

She a keeper

I'll ride for my girl,

She my diva" Blared through the speakers repeating a few times before Lucious pipped in.

"Listen.....

I got her back ,hope you know I do

N' when they attack im whupping ass like I know kong fu.

Cause my girl hold it down, She da one,

N dats the truth.

"She smacking bitches left and right,

They come out da blue

She'll run up in the middle of the day,

N' pop you in yo face."

Come home and cook it up,

like she ain't phased."

She got a nigga hooked, like he on crack,

She a rider a real G, and that's a fact." He rapped his words traveling smoothly.

She blushed hard as the chorus cane back in. He looked over at the section and pointed at her singing the chorus. Desmonè and Unique making Ooo noises next to her. He saluted his boys and jumped into the next set of bars.

By the middle of the song he had couples booed up, swaying to the beat. Cookie told him to craft his sound to bout just one genre of music. Hearing her husband sing for the first time was proof that he could do it.

Even though he only sung the chorus, she figured if he could sing that he could sing a whole song. She believes in him, he could do it. She saw a future for them that he couldnt even see yet. He was to in the now to really think. But as she saw him on stage serenading her with his words, she could see him in front of millions if people tearing it up like he already does, and she coudnt wait.

Hope you enjoyed!❤

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

15.1K 966 46
More money more problems. Even the most blessed life has it's ups and downs.
23.9K 1.1K 7
We're just roommates that occasionally fuck." She says, blowing smoke from her mouth. "No strings attached..." "If it's no strings attached then why...
486K 16.7K 25
Being blind, [Y/N] relies on her ears, Haki, and instincts. Her gut has always led her on the right path. But sometimes, her heart says otherwise. -•...
69.8K 690 10
Rapper and singer imagines for the plus size black girls out there . I might add actors or what ever next .