Chapter 9

Cookie had been staying with Lucious for a few days now. She felt normal. Like she diddnt just move. Carol choose to stay with D. She told Cookie she loved her, but D had sisters her age to play with. Cookie diddnt mind as long as she was safe.

She kind of fit into his routine. Plus Cookie cooked almost every night. Other nights they ate leftovers. Lucious enjoyed having her around. It did throw him for a loop when he noticed what she wore to bed.

Short cotton shorts, and a tank top. No bra. He was painfully aware of that. Call him a perv, but some mornings he got up early to see her cook in the kitchen. Watching her bed over or stretch was his favorite thing to do. That delicious curvy body on display wiping it up. That was heaven.

He also found their connection was growing. It was like an invisible power that grew and was basically fed by there engagement with eachother. He happened to be dropping Carols things off yesterday and ran into D's mom.

Who was basically that mom, that was a mom to everyone. She dug into him. Asking him why he seemed to be so bright. A pep in his step. She cracked the code herself. Let's just say with some advice she put things in perspective for him.

He was ready to step up to the plate. That meant something to him. He slid out of his car walking up to his house. He took a deep breath before walking in. The house was jamming. She had music playing. It smelt like she had just cleaned up. It looked like it to.

She was no where to be found though. He knocked on her bedroom door. Moments later he heard the bathroom door open from down the hall. She was unaware of his presence.

She sung along to the song stepping out in only a towel around her body. Lucious felt his mouth become dry, a lump forming in his throat. Cookie looked up jumping, when she saw him.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry." She rushed out embarrassed.

He cleared his throat looking off to the side. The water droplets trailing down her neck had him so despertly wanting to follow that trail with his tounge.

He found himself looking over at her again. Her mouth was moving, but he couldn't hear her. His eyes following where water disappeared between the swell of her breasts.

".....Lucious?" She asked. He shook his head snapping his attention to her face. It was her turn to advert her eyes.

"Your in front of my door." She spoke.

He looked next to him making an Oh face. He stepped aside watching her disappear into her room. He walked into the living room sitting down. He adjusted hiself. 2 months of no sex can really get to a person. It's not that he couldnt go have some if he wanted to, it's the fact that few did it for him now.

Cookie came out and some jean shorts and a white shirt. She ran her fingers through her hair taking a seat next to him. He could feel the coolness of her skin. He turned to her fully gazing into her eyes.

"Cookie..." He started his eyes set on her lips. She unknowingly licked them. He groaned mentally. His eyes flickering back to her eyes.

"..I want you to be my girl." He blurted.

Before she could respond he kissed her. Their lips molding together. He eased back resting his forehead on hers staring into her eyes.

"Are you being serious or are you playing?" Cookie asked.

He gave her a boyish grin. Leaning up fully he gripped the chain around his neck, pulling it overhead. She watched him curiously. He reached over her placing the chain around her neck.

 He reached over her placing the chain around her neck