Chapter 11

Cookie looked herself over in the middle. She fluffed up her puffy wet hair. She was nervous and having second thoughts. Gradually over the course of a few days since the party she's been thinking about this.

So much so she was considering doing this. Now that she was here ready to commit she grew nervous. She felt right in giving Lucious her virginity. She was scared of what was to come. Would he leave her?

She knew these were childish fears, but she diddnt know any better. She took a deep breath looking over her outfit. Just some blue shorts and a tank top.

Nothing to crazy. Something for him to notice. She wanted this...she was ready for this. Sick of hearing the stories from Des she wanted to experience this.

She walked out of his room, where she basically stays now. Walking down the stairs, she walked into the living room. She spotted him sitting on the couch a blunt hanging from his lips as he counted money.

It was show time. She walked into the kitchen flipping the light on catching his attention. What number he was on was forgotten as his eyes traveled up her body. Slender long legs soft to touch, flowing up to a ample bottom and wide hips, to a toned waist not super small but just the right amount of dip.

He puffed his blunt watching her pull out a popsicle. He groaned. Those god damn popsicles drove him mad. He wondered if she knew that. They way she ate them drives him crazy.

Lucious shook his head going back to counting. He started over from the top ignoring the crinkle of the popsicle wrapper. He felt the couch dip right next to him.

Cookie frowned why wasn't he paying attention. She had grabbed a popsicle to calm her nerves. She was oblivious to the fact that her eating one alone would drive him crazy. She sat back and thought about how to get his attention.

"Lu?" She asked.

"Hmm?" He hummed contiuing his counting. He paused taking a puff of his blunt.

"Do you have the scissors?...Oh nevermind I see them." Cookie spoke.

She purposely stretched over his lap. Lucious got a nice view of her ass. He groaned. This girl was gonna kill him.

She sat up right cutting a little string that was hanging off her shorts. She placed them down opening her popsicle. She ate on it for a while.

Lucious against his best interest looked up. He bit his lip. He imagined those plump lips around his shaft working like she was working that popsicle. His eyes grew low. Him forgetting about the money again. She felt his stare and turned. She tilted her.

"Lucious?" Cookie asked.

He shook his head. She shrugged going back to eating. He groaned audibly. Fuvk this shit. He set his money down then puffed his blunt. He grabbed her hand giving it a tug. He widened his legs tugging her into his lap.

She straddled hovering over him facing him as he relaxed on the couch. He kissed her hand looking up at her. His focus getting distracted by the popsicle once again. If she sat down she would for sure feel his manhood hardening.

"Baby give me that." He spoke taking it from her.

She gaped at him as he threw it into the trash. He puffed his blunt looking up at her. Motioning with his finger for her to lean down. He cupped her face blowing smoke onto her mouth. She exhaled letting it flow out of her mouth.

Lucious rubbed up and down her legs. He gripped her hips easing her body down onto him. He locked eyes with her pulling her down quickly. She jumped shocked when she felt him. He held her hips staring into her eyes.