Chapter 24

The next day....

"Mommy!.....Mommy!"

Cookie heard Andre call followed by a series of pokes and taps. She groaned rolling over. Her eyes fluttering open. She was met with the face of her 2 year old leaning over her.

"Andre....." She groaned.

"Uncle Bunkys at the door." He spoke.

"Where's your daddy?" She whined. Lucious's ass wore her out last night. She was tired and just wanted sleep.

"In the shower..." He answered. It was now that Cookie could hear the water running. She groaned.

"Come get in bed with mommy." She whispered starting to doze off. He tapped her again.

"Uncle Bunkys at the door." He repeated. Her eyes popped open. She forgot he said that. She sat up and yawned. She got up and started walking down the hallway, Andre hot on her heels.

"Can you make me breakfast please?" Andre asked.

"Yes baby." She responded. Andre grinned bouncing back over to the t.v. Cookie unlocked the 4 locks they had on their door. Bunky stood there a face that told Cookie something was up.

"Cooks...Carol's missing." Bunky spoke. Cookie felt her heart drop.

"What do you mean Bunky?!" She hissed.

"She took off. That's what I said." Bunky responded. She glared at him.

"GET OUT OF THE CAR!" He yelled over his shoulder. Cookie peaked over his shoulder and then kindly stepped back into her house and slam the door. She relocked the 4 locks then walked into the kitchen.

"Andre..." She called. He came running in.

"What do you want baby?" She asked.

"Ummm....bacon...Pantakes....eggs." He responded. She grinned he never said pancakes, always pantakes. She nodded.

"Mommy they're knocking." He pointed out.

"I know baby. Turn up the tv." She responded. He nodded bouncing off. After 5 minutes Bunky knocked on her kitchen window. She opened it.

"Find Carol." Was all she said then shut it. He huffed glaring at her. Lucious came down the stairs a towel around his neck a pair of shorts on.

"You don't hear that?" He asked.

"I do. I'm ignoring it for a reason." She responded. Andre ran into the kitchen, he mad a point to watch her cook and watch tv. She picked him up setting him on the kitchen counter.

He gave her a face. He walked to the door unlocking it. Bunky stood with a tall female. In a dress that looked expensive on her slim body. She diddnt have much curve. Looking at her face She saw some similarities to Cookie.

"Baby?..." He questioned letting them in. She frowned rounding the corner. Andre grabbing a hold of her and jumping on. Had he been a heavy boy it would have hurt. She adjusted him on her hip.

"Its her fault she ran." Bunky spoke. The two sisters glared at eachother.

"Cookie." Candace spat.

"Candace."Cookie responded. The tension rose thick in the air. Andre stared Candace down as well cutting his eyes at her. She made eye contact with the boy and gasped.

"Are you serious Cookie? A kid, really?" She spat disappointed. Cookie rolled her eyes. Her eyes then shifted to Lucious. Her gaze traveling the length of his body.

"Candace I'll break my foot off in that bony ass of yours." Cookie threatened. Lucious walked to Cookie's side. Candace scoffed.

"Mommy I'm hungry." Andre whined. Cookie sighed, she gave Andre an award winning smile.