Chapter 26

A few months later......

Music bumped in the house as everyone sat around packaging the new work that got shipped in. Cookie sat on the couch doing nothing with Unique, and her little girl in her arms. She was 3 weeks old.

Cookie really hoped for a girl, but she was given another boy. Regardless she was still happy. As of today she was a 3 days over 9 months exactly. This little boy did not want to come out.

After a Docters visit they talked about the requirements to induce labor. They would only do it if necessary. He did give them a list of things that induce labor. They went through the whole list.

Nothing.

Cookie was growing impatient to meet her son. They thought sex would at least get things moving, but nope still nothing. Even after rounds and rounds everyday. Little man made hiself to comfortable

"Cookie can you hold her?" Unique asked. Cookie frowned with her plate of food in hand.

"Hell naw, you better give Natalie to her damn daddy. In eating." Cookie spoke shoving a girl full in her mouth.

"Damn girl yo ass gonna stay huge keep playing." Unique joked. Cookie flipped her off.

"I got her Hermosa." Vernon spoke getting up. Unique thanked him then went to the bathroom.

"So V. How does it feel to be the step dad of the relationship?" D asked.

"Fuck off! I'm her damn daddy, not that taco making fucker." Vernon spat sitting down with his daughter.

Just as he thought Daunte and Unique had a thing. They started officially dating after Natalie was born. Every time been in went over to visit her and Natalie, he was there breathing down her neck. Like Vernon was gonna take her from him. He planned on it but damn. That boy was a leech.

"Mommy?" Andre asked.

"What baby?" Cookie responded.

"I want my brother." He whined.

"Me too baby." Cookie sighed. Andre's brows furrowed.

"Come out now!" He suddenly yelled making Cookie jump.

Lucious bursted into laughter, followed by everyone else. A sudden sharp pain hit her. The little boy in her stomach had kicked...hard. Cookie groaned bending over slightly. Andre's eyes widened.

"I'm sorry." He spat frantically. Lucious rushed over.

"You ok baby?" He asked. She nodded taking a few deep breaths.

"No more yelling at him." Lucious spoke to Dre. He nodded. Squatting down he whispered to her belly.

"In sorry baby." He spoke. Cookie smiled rubbing Andres head. He was to cute sometimes.

"Cooks you good?" Lucious asked again.

"I'll be good when your kid decides he wants to come out." Cookie spoke.

Lucious chuckled sitting down next to her. Andre took off running into the kitchen, Carol had called him for whatever reason. Cookie groaned laying her head on Lucious's shoulder. He chuckled.

"He will come out when he's ready my love." Lucious spoke then kissed her lips.

She groaned into the kiss. Her hands finding there way under his shirt roaming the skin. His hand cupped the back of her head deepening the kiss. A throaty groan coming from him.

"Aye...alright you two..." Bunky spoke up clearing their lusty haze. Lucious pulled back pecking her lips a few times. She drew his bottom lip between her teeth biting gently. He groaned.