Chapter 6

As Cookie walked up the stairs Desmonè got a call. The conversation was quick. She gave cookie sad eyes.

"We gotta be out. Uniques mom is bugging. See you later girl." Desmonè spoke giving her a hug.

Cookie suddenly felt nervous to go into Lucious's house by herself. Lucious opened the door. The sounds of laughter music came from inside. She relaxed realizing she wasn't alone.

"Aye yo C." Don smiled walking up to her. Cookie smiled back hugging him. Lucious felt a tang of Jealousy stir within him. It seems the two got cozy in the course of a few days.

"Des with you?" He asked.

"Naw she just left." Cookie responded. His face fell, before he flashed her another smile.

"That's alright we got you." He joked. Lucious was really not feeling Don all up in her face.

"Cookie." He called. She rose a brow in question.

"Come on." He smiled softly. She felt him tug her hand and she told Don they'd talk later. Lucious started to lead her up his staurs Cookie stopped.

"Where are we going?" She asked. He flashed her a smirk.

"Up to my room." He spoke. Noticing her hesitation he stepped closer to her. Her back hit the wall as she looked up at him.

"Trust me. I don't bite....unless you tell me to." He spoke lowly.

She nodded slowly. He smirked backing up. He tugged her shirt torwards him causing her to stumble. He steadied her in his arms.

"Don't be shy. I promise I'll be good." He smirked.

She let him lead her up to his room. Once within the confines of his room he took out his tool setting it on the dresser. Cookie eyed it with interest. She took a seat on his bed.

"If it makes you feel better I'll leave the door open." He spoke.

Cookie nodded to engrossed with her observation. Lucious took notice. He licked his lips picking his gun up. He walked over to her holding it for her to take. She looked up at him unsure.

"Go ahead. It's fine unless you click that little switch thing. It turns the safety on and off." He explained.

She reached out with a shakily hand taking it. It was heavier then expected catching her off gaurd. Lucious watched her intently. It shocked him when she held it the correct way without him having to tell her how to.

"Am I holding it right?" She asked.

Lucious licked his lips nodding. She looked so sexy holding his tool. He knew he made a promise, but he couldn't help himself. He pushed the gun in her hands to the side, leaning down. Cookies eyes followed his movements.

She felt stuck in place. Like she was floating. She felt his lips brush hers and her eyes closed expecting a kiss. She peeked eye open when none came. His eyes bore into hers.

"I promised to behave." He almost growled out.

Cookie lost it. His lips that close, to hers. She grabbed him pulling him the rest of the way to her lips. Their lips mashed together. Lucious groaned her lips were always so soft.

Slowly he coaxed her backwards. He crawled over here not breaking contact. Their kiss was explosive. It warmed the air around him.

After a few minutes of heated lip lovking, he felt his anatomy rising. His hand slowly slide under her shirt creeping upward.

Cookie's eyes popped open. She pushed Lucious back. Not expecting the sudden change he moved a ways back. He gazed down at her confused. She shook her head sitting up.