For the curvy|BWWM

By Black_baddie

"Why do you love me? I'm fat" I said as I looked down at my feet. "Princess there's a difference between fat... More

introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Not An Update
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Not An Update
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Epilogue
Cast
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter

Chapter 63

48.5K 2K 1.7K
By Black_baddie

Diamond's POV

"Baby please wake up. I'm begging you. I don't want to lose you too"

I heard Sam cry into my chest. Even though I fainted I could still hear everything that was going on around me.

I heard the doctor tell him to move back so he can check my pulse. I felt his cold fingers on my neck as I heard Sam panicking in the background.

"She'll probably wake up in a few minutes. She just fainted. Nothing serious"

Just like he said a few minutes later my eyes started opening and I gained control of my body again.

I was laying on a hospital bed with tubes in my arms and a water bag next to my head.

Sam ran up to my bed and attacked me in a hug. I felt his tears run now my chest as he sobbed on me.

"I though I lost you. Don't ever scare me like that again baby girl"

He said as he stroked my hair. I nodded my head and ran my fingers through his hair.

"Ms. Ryder"

Someone said. Sam and I pulled away and saw the doctor at the foot of my bed with his clipboard in his hand.

"You didn't let me finish what I was telling you"

I knew what he was going to say. He was going to tell me that my pride and joy is gone. My life support is dead.

But, nevertheless I nodded my head and allowed him to continue taking. I know it's gonna hurt but, I have to deal with it.

"I was going to say that Miracle didn't make it out without any injuries. She has second degree burns on her legs and some burns on her hands. She's quite lucky she made it out alive with only a few injuries"

Tears started streaming down my face as I registered what he was saying. My baby is alive. She's not dead.

Sam held me tight against his chest as he massaged my head. This is the best news I've heard in a long long time.

"Can we see her?"

"Sure, I'll bring her in"

He left the room leaving me, Sam, and my mom. She had took a break and came to visit me which wasn't so hard since she worked in the hospital.

"Mom she's alive"

I whispered to her. I couldn't be more happier right now. I was fearing the worst when the doctor came to talk to us the first time.

Mintues later the doctor came back with one of the beds the new born babies get put in when they're born but this one was bigger.

I smiled as I saw Miracle laying down. Once the doctor stopped next to my bed Miracles head popped up.

"Mama"

She said as she reached her arms out to me. I smiled as I cradled her on my chest. I placed my arms places where didnt have any bandages.

It feels like I haven't seen her in years. I immediately started smiling from ear to ear. Tears streamed down my face as I looked at her. I let out a little giggle.

"Why are you laughing baby?"

Sam said. I looked up at him then back down at Miracle.

"This reminds of the day I gave birth to Miracle"

Sam and my mom pulled me into a group hug. The room was full of sobbing and tears.

The doctor left once he saw that we weren't going to pull away any time soon. That was a smart decision.

It felt like we were hugging for like 30 minutes. I especially was scared to pull away because I was afraid Miracle was going to disappear.

After a few more mintues we all pulled away. I kissed her forehead and place her back in the little bed.

"Do you have any idea who would do this to Miracle? I can't think of anyone who would have the heart to do this to a two year old"

"I could think of two people"

I heard Sam mumble. My mom and I looked at each other then back at Sam. There's something he's not telling me.

"What do you mean you know two people would do this?"

"It was Britney and Hunter all this time. Hunter is the leader of the Black Panthers and Britney is his acccomplise. Hunter was the one that set the car on fire"

Sam said with anger in his voice. My mom slowly got out of her seat with her fist clenched.

"You mean to tell me that the bitch you call Britney fucking did this. And that goofy ass nigga Hunter planned all this. Something has to be done"

This is the angriest I've ever seen my mom. She's usually understanding but all that flew out the window at this moment.

"The plan"

"We can't do it now, it's still winter break. We have to do it in front of the whole school so everyone can see"

My mom said. She has a point. I want her to be embrassed. So embrassed that she don't even want to show up to school anymore.

"Did you hit her Sam?"

"No, even though she did almost kill Miracle I would never lay a finger on her"

"Take me to her house"

Since he didn't want to fight her I will. I will make her pay. I will drag this bitch to the moon and back.

"Diamond....."

"Now Sam"

I'm getting impatient. I really wanna see this bitch face right now.

Sam nodded his head and picked up his car keys. I don't care if I'm laying on a hospital bed or not, she will pay for what she did.

My mom said she would stay with Miracle since she already went to sleep.

I kissed Miracle's forehead and walked over to my mom. I hugged her goodbye and left with Sam.

The trip to Britney's house consisted on me mumbling curse words and punching the car door.

Sam would try to calm me down by rubbing my thighs but it didn't work. I just ended up piercing my nails in his hand.

He didn't flinch neither did he complain. He said it's okay since he knows I'm furious right now. I'll have to make it up to him later though.

"We're he......."

I didn't even let him finish. I opened the car door and ran up to her house. I rung the bell but no one answered.

"Open the fuck up"

I said as I knocked on the door. I crossed my arms as I waited for that hoe to bring her ass to the door.

"Hel......"

I didn't even let her finish. I immediately sent a punch to her face. I heard her scream under me as I sat on her stomach.

I used my acrylic nails to scratch her face as she tried to pull my hair. I don't know about you but I don't pull hair when I fight. I fucking punch, slap, and claw the shit outta your face.

"WORLDSTAR!!!"

I heard Sam scream behind us.

I didn't even pay attention to him I just kept on delivering punches to her plastic face. Each time I thought of what she has done to me my punches became more aggressive.

"Beat that hoe beat that hoe"

Sam said as he made a beat on the wood front door.

"Fucking *punch* bitch *punch* burned *punch* my *punch* baby *slap*"

I heard a crack as I delivered one last blow to her face. It was either her jaw or her nose. At this point I don't care.

"What's going on out here?"

I heard someone say. I looked up and I saw Hunter walk in with some green beans on his eyes.

I looked down at Britney and I saw she was unconscious. I smiled down at her and charged towards Hunter.

He let out a bitch scream as he saw me about to punch him.

I raised my hands but I was being pulled back by a strong pair of hands. I was literally kicking and screaming trying to get off of Sam.

"Princess if he would have hit you I would've caught a case"

He said as he carried me out to the car. He placed me in the passenger seat and put on my seat belt. He quickly jogged to the drivers seat.

He saw I was about to open the door again so he put me on child lock. I started punching everything in the car as I thought about not having the  chance to beat Hunter's ass too.

I even pushed Sam by accident. He hit his head on the window from the contact. He hissed as he rubbed the side of his face. I gasped and leaned over to kiss his cheek.

"I'm so sorry baby I didn't mean to punch you. I was just caught up in the moment"

I said as I smothered his face with kisses. I truly feel horrible. I didn't  mean to bruise his face.

"Baby it's ok. Your just mad about almost losing your baby."

He said as he rubbed my thighs. He's so understanding. Instead of reacting he's telling me it's ok.

"Men can get abused too Sam. I don't want you to think hitting you is ok. It all starts with one hit"

I remember that's how it all started for me too. It just took Jason one hit for him to start abusing me. I told him it was ok and that I forgive him. He took that as an okay to continue the pattern of abuse.

"Diamond I trust you when you tell me you won't hurt me again. I know you wouldn't purposely try to hurt me."

"I'll give you a back massage and 1,000 kisses a day"

"That will do"

I leaned over the console and kissed him again. I don't know how I got so lucky with him.

At that moment I could only think of the good that's going on in my life right now.

Miracle is alive, I beat Britney's ass and I have Sam, my mom, and my friends.

Life is good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

867K 32.8K 67
"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦." ~ The leader of the most notorious...
89.2K 3.5K 33
Beautiful is weighing under 130lbs. Attractive is having the perfect hour glass figure. jealousy is watching your 128lbs best friend cries about bein...
194K 7.9K 43
I looked down at my freshly painted acrylic nails. My heart was racing and my palms were sweating. Although I was having a good time. It was time for...
145K 5.9K 29
"How can you say that?!" I yell at him. "It's simple Korinna. You and I will never be friends again. And you can sit there all you want and pretend...