Expressing Thoughts-J.D

By boritobabe

This is the sequel to Repressing Thoughts so I would read that one first! Sage and Josh have just reconciled... More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-42-
-43-
-44-
-45-
-46-
-47-
-48-
-49-
-50-
-51-
-52-
-53-
-54-
-55-
-56-
-57-
-58-
-59-
-60-
-61-
-62-
-63-
-64-
-65-
-66-
-67-
-68-
-69-
-70-
-71-
-72-
-73-
-74-
-75-
-76-
HELP-PLEASE READ

-41-

920 29 22
By boritobabe

Waking up alone is the hardest part when Josh's away. Jim was good when it came to cuddles but he wasn't Josh. I tried to keep myself busy, going places with Jenna and Jess but I just ended up wanting Josh. It was actually a little worrying that I couldn't go a week without missing him.

It was a Saturday, Josh was returning on Wednesday and our wedding was on Saturday. I couldn't believe I was a week away from being married. I decided to celebrate by making some pancakes for breakfast but as soon as I walked into the kitchen, I was attacked. I screamed as the creature came towards me. I ran into the closet and locked myself in. I fumbled around in my pocket and called Josh.

"Hey baby, I didn't think you would be up" his voice rang through the phone.

"Josh josh josh, there's a bird in the kitchen and I don't know what to do" I yelled down the phone. There was silence then he laughed.

"Where are you?" He asked, I couldn't believe he was actually laughing at me. I heard Jim start to bark which scared me even more.

"Oh no! I left Jim, it's gonna get my baby" I screamed, I leapt up and opened the door.

"Sage, I'm in New York I can't do anything" josh reminded me. I screamed as I ran and opened the door. Josh FaceTimed me which I answered and showed him the bird flying around the kitchen. Jim was jumping up and down trying to catch it while I screamed every time it came near me.

"Josh it's not going out the door. Why isn't it going away?" I yelled. I looked down at my phone to see Josh and now Tyler watching me.

"You ok Sage?" Tyler called out, they were both laughing at me.

"There is a bird in my house, attacking me and my dog. I'm not ok Tyler" I scolded him. They both laughed again, I rolled my eyes. "You don't want to help? Fine." I ended the call and put my phone on the counter. The bird flew around me so I picked Jim up and ran out of the room.

Everything was happening at once, the bird was in the kitchen, the dog was barking and then as if everything wasn't going wrong someone started banging on the door. I had to put Jim down and decline Josh who was calling me back.

"I'm coming!" I yelled at the door. I had to pulled myself together, everything was happening all at once.

I reached the door and opened it to find Luke. Luke who I hadn't seen since he tried to kiss me and Josh kicked him out of the house.

"Luke" I couldn't quite comprehend what was happening. Jim was still barking at the kitchen door and my head was all fuzzy. Josh was still calling my phone.

"Hey" he shoved his hands in his jean pockets and swayed forwards awkwardly. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and pressed answer.

"Babe I'm gonna have to call you back" I said abruptly and hung up. Almost a minute later he texted me saying 'are you mad at me?'

"So, Josh is away?" Luke asked, I squinted my eyes at him. Jim stopped barking and stood by my feet protectively.

"Why are you here? I'm busy, there's a bird in my kitchen" I was not in the mood for a heart to heart make up with him. Not today.

"Do you want me to get it out?" His eyebrows raised, he knew he had given me an offer I couldn't refuse.

"Fine but then you leave" I let him in. Jim watched him carefully as he opened the kitchen door. He grabbed a pan that was in the sink and started waving it around until the bird flew out the window. He looked so proud of himself afterwards but it just made me roll my eyes.

"Okay, thanks for coming" i ushered him away.

"Nice ring" he ignored my comment, his eyes drawn to my hand.

"Thank you, now leave" I walked into the living room hoping he would follow lead and then leave.

"When are you getting married?" His voice followed me through the house as I tried to push him out of it.

"Saturday" i answered bluntly, I opened the front door to let him out but he stood his ground.

"So what? My invite got lost in the mail?" He was being cheeky, I hated it.

"You should've thought about that before you tried to kiss me in front of my boyfriend" I almost yelled, he caught me at a bad time so he was getting my worst.

"Hey! I didn't know your boyfriend was there!" He raised his arms in defence.

"It doesn't matter! You shouldn't have tried to kiss me" I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. He stood silent for a moment before bursting into a frenzy.

"But I'm the cliché! I'm the best friend! We are supposed to be together! I'm the love that's right under your nose!" His hands flew all around him as he spoke.

"Who said you were my best friend?" I flew round his statements, his eyes widened.

"You! Multiple times when, oh, you know, you and Josh were broken up!" He was yelling now, like a lot.

"You helped me through a bad time, I'm grateful for that but I'm through it now. I'm okay and you did something unforgivable" I pointed straight at him, for no reason other than I thought it would give me more authority.

"Unforgivable? I just told you how I felt!" He argued.

"No, you got wasted and tried to kiss me. No where in there was a 'i have feelings for you'" I explained.

"What good is that? You are getting married on Saturday" he leant against the couch and let out a huge sigh.

"I wasn't back then" I mentioned. I watched as a glint of hope rushed through his eyes. I had fucked up.

"Are you saying back then I might've had a shot?" He stood back up but I flinched.

"Probably not since I love Josh, like a lot" I pointed out.

"Yeah you keep saying that." He nodded. I felt a text come through on my phone. I picked it up and saw a string of texts from Josh.

I'm confused to why you're ignoring me?

I'm sorry I didn't support you through your bird fiasco.

Are you seriously not answering me because I laughed at you?

Sage, you're scaring me.

"Speaking of Josh, I have to call him back and you have to leave." I pressed call on my phone and waited for Josh to pick up. Luke stood there in front of me and didn't leave.

"Sage! Are you okay?" His voice was filled with worry.

"Josh, I'm fine. The bird's gone and-"

"I fixed it" Luke yelled towards my phone. My eyes widened, the first thing I did was pull the phone away from my ear and hit him in the arm:

"Get out of my house" I whisper-yelled. He had a menacing grin plastered on him. Before I could do anything he kissed my forehead, making sure to exaggerate the 'muah' and walked through my front door. I put the phone back to my ear and waited for Josh to yell at me. "Josh?" I bit my lip in anticipation but I got no answer. I looked at my phone to see he had hung up on me. "SHIT" I screamed.

I called him back, no answer. My eyes filled with tears, he thought there was another guy in the house and that I had kissed him. I waited a second before calling him again. This time he picked up.

"Sage, please tell me that wasn't another man in my house and please tell me you did not just kiss him" his voice was filled with anger.

"It was Luke, I didn't kiss him" I didn't know what to say, I couldn't kiss him and play with his hair so he would forget. I had to calm him down over the phone, which never worked all the time.

"Luke? The guy who tried to kiss you, who was in love with you?" I sat on the floor, trying to compose myself as much as possible.

"He came over, for what I really don't know. He got the bird out of the kitchen and started asking about the wedding. I'm so sorry, I tried to get him to leave you have to believe me" i ran through my words, trying to convince him.

"I believe you. I have to go" he said.

"Okay I love-" but he hung up before I could finish my words.

———————————————
I feel like I've made Luke into the villain which I kinda did on purpose so sorry if you love 5sos he's probably not like this in real life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 416 55
Panic! At The Disco My Chemical Romance Fall Out Boy Twenty One Pilots -Imagines -Preferences -Zodiac Signs -Josh Dun fanfiction MANY MORE STORIES...
12.6K 882 54
Sequel to 21 Questions! Started: 5/8/20 Ended: 8/10/20
36.2K 4.8K 199
Joshua Dun struggled with mental health. When his new friend Jenna introduced him to a certain artist that wrote songs about depression and suicidal...
9.8K 480 34
:,)