Through The Kids Eyes (Sequel...

LexiScott123

Some of the Home Free children are teens! Sequel to A Way to Start the New Year Еще

Character Description
Chapter 1: Grounded
Chapter 2: Crush
Chapter 3: Sick/Secret Admirer
Chapter 4: The Talk
Chapter 5: Lydia and Cerise Hold A Meeting
Chapter 6: Tutoring/Secret
Chapter 7: Sisterly Love
Chapter 8: School HF Concert
Chapter 9: Caught
Chapter 10: Appendicitis
Chapter 11: Search
Chapter 12: Dance Competition
Chapter 13: Cerise Watches A Birth
Authors Note
Chapter 14: Starting Over
Chapter 15: Chris Tells The Truth
Chapter 16: Principal's Office
Chapter 17: Raegan's 12th Birthday
Chapter 18: Scars
Chapter 19: Paxton's Birth Story
Chapter 20: It's Okay.
Chapter 21: The Soccer Accident
Chapter 22: Confession
Chapter 23: Used
Chapter 24: Sisters Somehow Understand
Chapter 25: Coming Out
Chapter 26: Date Night
Chapter 28: Stood Up/Girl Talk
Chapter 29: Chris Says Goodbye
Chapter 30: Discovering the Prints
Chapter 31: Food Fight
A/N: Chance and Sami
Chapter 32: Hopeful
Chapter 33: Charlie's Full of Questions
Chapter 34: I Love You
Chapter 35: The Dance
Chapter 36: Gushing
Chapter 37: Unfortunate Moments Lead to Sweet Ones
Chapter 38: Home
Epilouge

Chapter 27: Rosemary's First Easter

80 6 7
LexiScott123

Adam picked Rosemary up. "Happy Easter sweet girl. Mommy and I got you some stuff." He said. It was about 6:30am and he was up feeding her.

Ericha came downstairs. She giggles at the sight before her. Rosemary was tossing baby food at Adam. She had just learned how to crawl despite being 10 months old.

"Ope. We're done." Adam said when baby food landed in his eye. He cleaned Rosemary up and put her on the floor.

Rosemary quickly crawled away. She went down the hall to the bathroom. Ericha giggled. "First Easter Morning not going so good huh?"

Adam laughed and started cooking breakfast. "Could be worse. Is Cerise's gift here yet?"

Ericha nodded as she heard a noise from the bathroom. She walked quickly. Rosemary Saige? Watcha doin angel? You wanna take a bath?" She asked with a giggle.

Rosemary responded with a loud squeal. Ericha shook her head and gave her a bath.

Adam loved hearing the sound of his youngest daughter's squeals as she took a bath. He had told the band about Rosemary's condition 2 months ago after taking a while to process it.

They were all very understanding and willing to help in any way. Adam sat her easter basket aside for her to have after she got dressed.

———

30 minutes later all the kids were up and going through their easter baskets. Cerise's was filled with makeup, Hair accessories, and a cellphone case.

She thanked her parents and gave them hugs. Stephan's basket was filled with a new baseball and glove, baseball cards, and a new cellphone.

"Woah! A phone?! Are you for real?!" Stephan asked excitedly. Adam laughed. "Yes."

Ericha smiled at his excitement. "now, it's only a starter phone. It's a flip phone so it is to be used for emergencies only. It's pre paid."

"I don't care. I'm just happy to finally have a phone. Thank you!" Stephan said. "You're welcome." Adam said with a laugh.

Rosemary's basket was filled with toys for Autistic babies to help stimulate her. She also received 3 new stuffed animals and a sensory table.

She spent the day feeling her soft new toys and playing with the sand and water in her table.

"Hmm I wonder why Cerise wasn't too excited about her gifts." Adam said. "Eh. I don't mind as long as she thanked us. She's 16. I kinda expected her to not act excited." Ericha said.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Eerie Waters (StudxStud) 💋Chime💋

Художественная проза

25.4K 1.8K 21
Sequel to Welcome to Planet Queer... Introducing Eerie Waters
Not So Perfect steph 🤍

Любовные романы

1.4M 39.5K 25
Bea Callaway becomes pregnant at nineteen, throwing away her parents dream of her attending a top notch university. Her parents give her the option t...
When My Life Changed Salamanda

Подростковая литература

539 28 14
A fifteen year old girl has been homeschooled for her whole primary school life. At the beginning of year 7 she is thrust into a world that she has n...
419 53 8
#JustWriteIt #HolidayChaos #ShortHorrorStory And what if it turns out that this would be your last New Year?