His One Love

By Morg180

Xander Moretti is a handsome Billionare and is The most known and rich Billionare in America . Although he is... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chaper 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Words by me!
Message by Me.
Hello everyone!

Chapter 9

102K 2.9K 177
By Morg180

Natalie's Pov

After we have finished our meals, Xander is the first to speak. " My Bella this was the best meal I've ever had since my mother last cooked for me. Thank you angel." He smiles in which I return one as well. "You're welcome Xander, I am so glad that you like it."And with that we both decided to clean up the kitchen before relaxing.

After we have finished cleaning up we decided to sit in his "Great room".

Which I must say is pretty freaking big. I am currently sitting on top of a pillow (due to my height) to get a bit more comfortable. Xander has turned on a movie and as we are watching, he lifts my feet up and places them onto his lap. He starts to tickle my toes which causes me to giggle playfully. "Xander stop please it tickles." I tell him while laughing hard. He stops and says "Im sorry my love but I love to hear your beautiful laugh." I smile and him and murmur a small thank you while drawing my attention back to the movie as he does the same.

After the movie is over I look at the time on the clock that is upon the tv and noticed it's already going on 10:00 which means if I don't want to run into trouble I need to get going . "Xander, it's getting really late and I think I need to get going pretty soon" I tell him gently. "My love it is way to late for you to walk home alone by yourself and I don't want you to be alone in that apartment at night so you will stay here with me tonight and we'll discuss it more tomorrow." I just slowly nod my head. "Are you tired angel?" He asks and I told him yes so after turning off all the lights downstairs, he leads us upstairs. "Mi cara would you prefer to sleep in my room or another bedroom?" "Another bedroom please, I don't want to take your room away from you." He chuckles. "I don't mind at all angel you would never be taking my room away but if you insist on a guest bedroom, your wish is my command."

He then leads us to another bedroom that is absolutely stunning. My jaw dropped at the sight of it which caused a wide grin to appear on Xander's face.

I turn to him. "Thank you so much for letting me crash here tonight Xander." He leans down, kisses my forehead. "My Bella hopefully you will be here more often than you think." He smiles at my confused expression but I just shrug it off.

"If you need anything and anything at all my love, just come to my room and tell me. Goodnight Angel." I bid him a good night back. The first thing I do is shower in the bathroom which is connected to this room.

I brush my teeth since I carry a spare toothbrush with me just in case and dress in a long t-shirt I find in the closet apart of the room. I set my curls free, letting my shoulder length thick hair down as I quickly turn of all the lamps . I jump into the bed and try to let sleep take me off into an oblivion.

I wake to the sounds of yelling. I look over at the clock which reads 4:12am and I race out of the bed to discover where the sounds are coming from. Exiting the room I was currently staying in. I run down the hallway only to hear the sounds coming from Xander's room which I barge into immediately. Once I open the door I run over to his bed only to find him having a dream. "No, no no don't leave me!"

I get on the bed and touch his head softly. "Xander! Xander please calm down its ok its just a dream, I am here." I tell him gently. His eyes snap open immediately and I hug him "You were having a bad dream Xander. It's ok it was just a dream". I while run my hand through his silky hair and using the other to rub his back in circular motions. "I'm sorry I Woke you love." I look at him and cup his cheeks in my hands and stroke my thumbs over them "It's ok Xander trust me you didn't wake me up I'm naturally a light sleeper, I don't sleep much often anyways. Are you ok?" I ask and he nods his head before resting it on my chest. I kiss his nose and forehead before turning to stand up but I am stopped when his thick and strong arms wrap around my small waist.

"Please stay with me angel. Please." He asks me.

"Of course I will Xander." I crawl over to the other side of the bed, lay my back against the pillows while Xander wraps his arms around my small body and nuzzles his head into my boobs. He smiles in satisfaction and I tell him "Sleep. I am here and nothing bad is going to happen. I won't leave you." He looks up at me, leans in and does something I'd never expected. He kisses me. I kiss him back slowly, lightly moaning. Enjoying the feeling of his soft lips against mine. After a minute or 2 we pull away and I smile at him shyly.

"You're my angel. I'm going to keep you with me.." He says making me slightly curious on what he means by keeping me.

He soon falls asleep with his head once again on my breasts and me cuddling him into the warmth of my body. Soon after awhile I am too consumed by darkness.

Xander's Pov.

As I wake up to see the sun shining through my blinds, I look down to see my sleeping beauty almost buried beneath me. It's so cute how tiny she is compared to me. It makes me want to hold her everyday all day. With my arms wrapped around her body I start to think about what happened this morning. How she rushed in here just to see if I was ok. The way she cared for me, held me, kissed me. It made me realize one thing. I can't live without this woman. I am snapped out of my thoughts by my princess turning around in my arms and slowly fluttering her eyes open. "Good morning sweet angel." I tell her while resting a hand on her cheek . "Good morning Xander. I trust you got some rest yes?" . I nod and hum in response.

"How about I make us some breakfast love?" I ask in gratitude of just having my angel here with me.

"That would be wonderful." She suddenly looks worried "Xander I completely forgot I have work today, what if I'm fired for being late?" I grab her chin to look at me.

"You will not be fired Mia cara. I will make sure to have a talk with your boss but not right now, I want to spend the day with you." She relaxes in my hold "Ok Xander. Now let's get some breakfast."

She grabs my hand and pulls me out of the bed. I put on my robe and turn around to pick her up in my arms, making her whimper at my sudden gesture. I wrap her legs around my waist and her arms secure around my neck. I can tell how nervous she is even in my arms as I never take my eyes off of her. She's so short compared to me and it's just too cute. Once I have her safely in my arms we head downstairs for breakfast.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.2K 39
*SLOWLY BEING EDITED* Zane had a special mission to accomplish. No one could find out that he's undercover. No one. But with those hazel eyes and her...
4.5K 347 50
Leonardo Xander, the businessman who has everything- money, cars, and the perfect wife who'll kneel at his every command. Unfortunately, his callousn...
128K 4.4K 27
Long, long, ago Aaron Winters was just the geeky boy next door to her. Now that Brenda Vance ends up having to move back home due to losing her job...
8.3K 75 12
Felicia I've had a crush on my best friend's dad for as long as I can remember; saving myself for him. But now, faced with a desperate situation, I n...