Love & Boxing 2 (completed)

By Queen_Ransome21

Sequel to Love & Boxing ..... Avriana Peason and Brently Manes had a relationship but obstacles got in their... More

A/N
Characters
Characters: Parents
Prologue
#0
#1
#2
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
Epilogue
Okay
Its uppp!!!

#3

1.7K 69 6
By Queen_Ransome21

Brently P.O.V.

I turned on my I-pad and I went to YouTube. I turned on the surround sound in the kitchen and hit my library with something random.

"My mind's tellin' me no..... but my body... my body's tellin' me yes
Baby, I don't wanna hurt nobody
But there is something that I must confess"

"Oh shit it's R. Kelly" I laughed a little and pulled out some eggs and bacon. I started singing with the lyrics and dancing.

"I don't see nothing wrong with a little bump and grind" I sung into the spatula like a mic and started body rolling.

I heard clapping and I got startled. I looked to see it was Wanda and Avriana. I went over to my I-pad and paused it. Wanda shook her head, then laughed, leaving out the kitchen.

"How long did y'all see me dance?" I asked, Avriana laughed. "We came in when you were body rolling"

I chuckled, pulling my hair back. "Please don't tell Your brother, he'll clown on me" She laughed and nodded.

"I won't tell" she put her index finger on her lips gesturing she'll hush, and smirked.

I flipped over the bacon and leaned on the island as she sat on one of the stools, waiting for Lia to come back from wherever she was. "How are you liking L.A.?" I asked.

She shrugs. "It's okay, I miss my baby though" SHE GOT PREGNANT?!?! AND HAD A BABY!!!

"You had a baby?!" I asked and she laughed. "Nooo!!! I mean my boyfriend"

"Oh" I chuckled, going back to my bacon and taking it out of the frying pan and getting a plate with bacon and my eggs.

"Want some?" I asked her and she shook her head no. "Nah I went to McDonald's and ate"

I nod my head, sitting on the stool next to her "Are you considering staying in L.A.?" She shrugs. "I don't know, I might. I miss all of friends even Jackie"

"So what does that make me and you?" I asked biting a piece of bacon. She chuckles awkwardly, scratching her arm.

"Uh.... I guess friends?" She suggested and I nod, still chewing my bacon. I noticed she had a nose ring. "I just noticed you had a nose ring!"

"Oh!" She chuckled touching her nose. "Yeah I had it since freshman year of college"

"Oh" I chuckled. "Can I touch it?"

"Really Brently?" She gave me that look and right then all I wanted to do was to shower her down in kisses.

"Please?"

She sighed, leaning a little over to me. I started touching it which made me feel her soft skin. When I did that, we looked at each other. Her eyes looked at mine. I wanted to kiss her.

I felt everything with this girl.

I felt myself wanting to just kiss her right now but our moment was cut short when Xander was screaming my name.

"Daddy!!" Xander screamed. I sighed, "In the Kitchen!!" I then see him with just his boxers on.

This boy.

"Daddy I can't-" he cut off his sentence when he seen Avriana, she waved, smiling at Xander.

"Daddy! Why didn't you tell me miss. Avriana was here!!" He turned red trying to cover up himself. We sat there laughing at my son.

"What do you need?" I asked him. "I need a shirt" He said, still trying to cover up himself. I chuckled, shaking my head and getting off the stool.

"I'll be back Avriana. Make yourself home" I then grabbed my son in a playful way as he screamed, laughing.

Avriana P.O.V.

This should actually be my home... I didn't think much about it cause it hurts me that the boy that I was in love with, was marrying the girl that Is suppose to be me.

My phone vibrated and I looked at to see it was

My boo💖💋🤤🤤- Bby I miss you when are you coming back?

Me- What would you say if we could come to L.A.?

My boo💖💋🤤🤤- Fr? You want to stay where your ex-boyfriend is at?

I didn't really respond after that cause I didn't know what to say after that but I miss my brother and my bestfriend.

Maybe even Brently.

I shake the thoughts out of my head, about to tell him it wasn't about Brently when I heard footsteps, sounding like someone was running.

"DADDY IS LOCKED IN THE LAUNDRY ROOM!" Xander came running to me. "Come on miss. Avriana!" He grabbed my hand, making me get off the stool. When we got to the laundry room, hearing Brently knocking on the door.

"Please can someone help me!?!?"

"Brently? How'd you get locked in there?" I asked. "I reset the code and forgot the code."

I shake my head, sighing. "Is there anyway to reset it again?" I asked.

"Um.... Yeah go down in the basement and go flip the box. It should open"

"Where's the-"

"Follow me Miss. Avriana" Xander started running towards the right and I followed. He stopped to a door and he pointed. "Right here!"

I looked at him. "Is it safe down here?" I asked. "Mommy says if I go down here that Clown might get me."

Lia is so mean.

"We'll go in together, come on" I gestured for him to grab my hand. "But the clown will get me and eat me"

"There isn't anything down there. Come on" He hesitated, but he grabbed my hand. I smiled, getting my phone to get my flashlight on and I opened the door.

We came down the stairs and when we got to the end, I try to look for the box. We heard something and Xander screamed, climbing onto me.

"Xander it's okay!" I said, seeing that he had his head in my neck, scared. I sighed, still looking for the box.

I found the box and flip the switch and when I turned it back on the lights came on in here, and I noticed it was nice in here.

I noticed boxes in here. A whole lot of boxes. "See Xander. There's nothing down here."

He slowly picked his head up and looked around. I bend down to put him down.

I've noticed that there was a box with memories on them. I arched my eyebrow. "There you guys are!" I jumped, turning around seeing Brently.

My flashlight shined In his light and apologized after I did that by accident.

"You're good" He chuckled, looking around in here. "These are alot of boxes in here"

He then looked at that particular box I looked at. He stared at it like there was something meaningful to that box. I saw him clench his jaw. He looked pissed to me.

"Brently.... Are you okay?" I asked. He snapped his head towards me and nodded.

"Um... Yeah I'm okay, come on Xander it's time for you to get dressed so you can go to school" He grabbed Xander, while Xander told him that he came to the basement with me and it wasn't Scary at all.

💖💖💖💖💖

Evie shakes her head, taking a swig of her soda. We were in the food court. But she had a little bit of fans, so we got stopped so she could sign something of some girls or guys. I was telling her what happened today with me and Brently.

"Sounds like to me you two got that old flame still" I rolled my eyes. "Evie no we don't, we have moved on from each other"

She smirks, shrugging. "Whatever you say"

I was about to speak but she spoke before I could. "Well, well" she smirked folding her arms, and leaned back in her seat. "Look what the cat dragged in"

I turned around to see a dark skin girl, coming towards us. I didn't notice who it was till she came up closer. "Jackie!!!" I screamed meeting her halfway and gave her a hug.

"Hey girl" She hugged back. All of my friends are here, IM DEFINITELY STAYING AT L.A.

We caught up with Jackie and Jackie laughed and awwed in some points of the conversation when Evie and I told her about our life.

"So how's your life?" I asked. She just smiles. "Wonderful. I'm a Cosmetologist"

"How did you become a cosmetologist without Dipshit?" Evie asked and Jackie had her eyebrows furrowed. "Who in the hell is di-"

"Asher." I looked at her and Jackie bursts out laughing. "Wait you call him Dipshit?" She said and then laughs again.

"Yeah she calls Brently asshole" She laughs again. "Oh god" She shakes her. "Yeah I do hair and get paid good money so that's nothing big"

"But I mean it's still big though. You're a cosmetologist" I said as Evie nodded her head.

"Same"

"But how is he?" She asked us. I shrugged, "I just been here for a week, Evie could tell you what's going on"

Evie shakes her head, "You don't want to know"

Jackie looked disappointed and heartbroken. They need to be together again.

Brently P.O.V.

"Do I have to say this everytime?" Asher asked the women as we were at his anger management class. He wanted me to come.

Alean said he would've came but his coach don't play about practices, so he had to go there.

"Yes Asher please tell everyone your name" Mrs. Henderson said, but yet Asher refused. "The girls know my name in my bed" He laughed a little, nudging me a couple of times. I shake my head, putting my hand on my face.

"Dude" I mumbled, sighing with my hand on my face. I removed my hand my face. "Just do it Asher just say it"

He looked at me and then sighed, rolling his eyes. "Alright" he stood up.

"My name is Asher Motherfucking Ramze! I'm a boy toy, girls want me guys... They just want to be me and I have a anger problem... So if one of you bitches pisses me off, I will swing and or, cuss you out. I'm going to the bathroom, don't wait up on me" He then turned around, pushing his chair out the way and walked towards the bathroom.

People started to stare at me and I groaned slightly, slouching in my seat and putting my hands in my face.

🤤😝😝😝

Asher was happily eating chicken tenders and drinking beer, checking to see what was going on with his business with his new assistant on his phone.

I looked at him in an anger way, just glaring at him. He must've noticed because he looked up, looking at me. "What?" He asked, still chewing his food. "Your food is going to get cold man eat up"

But I never budge. "Asher... Why?"

"Why what?"

I sighed, "Man you went to the anger management class, you made an ass out of yourself... And me"

He just laughs. "O-okay wow! You think I give two fucks about that place?"

"I think" I moved my plate over. "You're hurting"

He swallowed his food, and looked at me. "Me? Hurting? Me?" He scoffed shaking his head. "Yeah you got it all wrong if you think I'm hurting. Who am I hurting about?"

"I think we both know who I'm pinpointing to"

"Jackie?? I don't care about her anymore Brent. She's beneath me.. she wasn't even my type."

I rolled my eyes, then Angie, our waitress came towards us. "Do you guys want a to go plate or anything?" She asked us.

"Actually Angie" Asher cleared his throat as I already knew what that meant. He was about to ask her to have sex with him.

I rolled my eyes again, pulling my hair back. "I think we should get a to go plate... You" She started giggling.

"Hey... You can't be flirting with me if you have a girlfriend... Did you two ever get back together?" She smirked, biting her nail.

Oh you have got to be kidding me! She's flirting back with him!!!!

"No... But with me plus you..." He grabbed her left hand. "Could actually have some Chemistry" She giggled at him. I sat there wanting to kick Ashers ass.

"Maybe... Your place tonight?" She said causing Asher to smile. "Yep, I'll give you my address and phone number" He gave her all of that and she smirked, walking away making her hips sway horribly.

Asher was looking at her then turned his head to me. He clasps his hand together, smirking. "I think I just got a fuck-up"

"You're a fuck up" I scoffed, putting a 20 on the table. "What the hell is a fuck up?" I asked cause I know it's something real stupid.

"Its a hook up but I replaced the hook word with Fuck. Hos don't deserved hook ups" He placed a 20 on the table also.

"What about Jackie?" I asked him. He looked at me and glared.

"Don't ask me that again" He said. We then left out, well me but Asher came out afterwards.

We started going to his car, while I waited for him to unlock the car door. "Love" he said as I arched my eyebrow. "What?"

"The question you asked about Jackie?.... Love.. It was love with her" he unlocked the doors, and he hopped in. I smiled, hopping in also.

💖💖🙄💖💖🙄🙄💖

I threw the box down on my bed, while Lia looked at me and then the box. "What the hell was this doing in the fucking basement?" I asked her as she scoffed, rolling her eyes. "It's a box Brently"

"No it's a box to you... I have my heart in this box. I specifically  told those movers to put this in my closet. Not the basement"

She sighed. "What is wrong with it Brently it's just a box"

"No! It's more than a box Lia!" I picked up my voice which she rolled her eyes. "Whatever Brently. It's a fucking box. Lets see whats in it since "Your heart" is in it" She was about to open it when I moved her hand out the way.

"Brently! Let me see whats in it!!" She screamed and I moved away from her with the box. "You know I feel like you already know what's in this box"

She looked at me like she was guilty. "No I did not! Since you accused me of "Looking" in the box you can sleep by yourself tonight"

I didn't hesitate to say ok and leave out of our room to a guest room. I sat the box down and went back in our room to get clothes to sleep in and go to the guest room to sleep.

After I took a shower, I went to the guest room, looking at the box. Should I open it?

I went on ahead and opened the box. Memories started flooding. I smiled and frowned at some of the pictures that were taken.

The door creaked open to Xander. "Daddy? What are you doing in here?" He asked, looking at the bed with pictures on it.

"I'm looking at memories from long ago" I chuckled when I seen a picture with me and Alean at the beach.

"Daddy? Isn't that Miss. Avriana?" He asked. I looked at the picture to see that it was me and her on our third date. She was on my back, kissing my cheek as I had my eyes closed, cheesing hard.

"Let me see" He handed over to me and I smiled. That girl was my heart.

"Why is she kissing your cheek?" Xander asked me as I licked my lips, smiling.

"Miss. Avriana was my girlfriend"

A/N: I LOVE YOU GUYS!! And I'm sorry for not updating cause School is one pain in the ass but HEY!! its almost summer!! Im ready for Summer of '18

Love you guys!❤️💖 Comment, like and Share!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

940 90 17
Sequel to Marrying her husband but can be read as stand alone. The deal had been simple. He kisses him then he'll bring his nephew home. Banele was w...
4.8M 209K 55
[ COMPLETED ] Eliana Oakley and Casen Walker couldn't be further on the other's spectrum. Eliana is twenty-one years old and in her last year of col...
30.9K 636 24
Please check out a new story I wrote called "Falling for Mr. wrong" About this story This is what happens after the end of season 2.. Will Patrick st...
10.4K 610 22
SEQUEL to 'Waiting For Mr. Left' **This is Book Two of the Fighting Temptation Series.** Bruce and Alexis are taking a break...or are they...you'll h...