The Arranged One | ✔️

By anjaaniwriter

"You're right", she said, sounding contemplative, "Maybe I should grow up and be more practical." "Well...you... More

The Arranged One
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Know You Inside-Out!
Chapter 2 - Lunch yes! Date no!
Chapter 3 - The Weirdest Man
Chapter 4 - Waltz
Chapter 5 - Knock Before You Enter!
Chapter 6 - To Marry You
Chapter 7 - Going To Be Mine
Chapter 8 - What Am I Missing Here?
Chapter 9 - Your Girlfriend Moron!
Chapter 10 - Like A Couple In Love???
Chapter 11 - Does It Upset You?
Chapter 12 - Will that be enough?
Chapter 13 - It's A Great Idea, My Love!
Chapter 14 - You're whipped!
Chapter 15 - Hormonal Teenage Boy
Chapter 16 - Deal?
Chapter 17 - Deal with the Devil
Chapter 18 - Melt in my arms
Chapter 19 - Why??
Chapter 20 - I'll be waiting
Chapter 20 - The Date Isn't Over Yet
Chapter 21 - Best Date Ever
Chapter 22 - Never Going to Change
Chapter 23 - Part 1
Chapter 23 - Going to be a long day - Part 2
Chapter 24 - Not Quite Right
Chapter 25 - Sneak Peek
Chapter 25 - The Appetizers : Part 1
Chapter 25 - The Appetizers : Part 2
Chapter 26 - I Can Explain : Part 1
Chapter 26 - I Can Explain : Part 2
Chapter 27 - My Home : Part 1
Chapter 27 - My Home : Part 2
Chapter 27 - My Home : Part 3
Chapter 28 - My Forever : Part 1
Chapter 28 - My Forever : Part 2
Chapter 29 - A Mistake : Part 1
Chapter 29 - A Mistake : Part 2
Chapter 30 - I Miss Us : Part 2
Chapter 30 - I Miss Us : Part 3
Chapter 31 - Best Friends Again : Part 1
Chapter 31 - Best Friends Again : Part 2
Chapter 31 - Best Friends Again : Part 3
Chapter 32 - Do you want this?
Chapter 33 - Part 1
Chapter 33 - Part 2
Chapter 34 - Part 1
Chapter 34 - Part 2
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 - Part 1
Chapter 36 - Part 2
Chapter 36 - Part 3
Epilogue
New Story Alert!

Chapter 30 - I Miss Us : Part 1

11.2K 571 35
By anjaaniwriter

A/N. First and foremost, thank you all so so so sooooooo much for reading and voting and commenting and waiting so eagerly for this update. I'm truly blessed with you lovely lovely people. Do enjoy the read😘

"Siya...would you tell me what happened? Maybe it isn't as bad as it seems..." Siya was shaking as she heard Divya's familiar soothing voice.

"I can't do this Divya...I just can't..." Tears and words were rushing out of her. She felt so broken that it hurt. It hurt just to be her right now.

"Siya, please don't cry, god, it's literally killing me to hear you cry like this...Siya..."

"He hates me. He hates me." Siya chanted, rocking herself back and forth as flashes of his horrified face tortured her. Mistake. He had thrown that word at her over and over again.

"That cannot be true Siya..."

"I feel so humiliated, so cheap...Divya please...I just can't follow through with this. You have to let me end this..." He had looked at her in horror as she sat on their bed, hair messed up, shirt hanging low of one shoulder, naked from waist down and eyes glazed from the orgasm he had given her. He had looked so appalled, like he couldn't believe he had touched her. Like he couldn't get away fast enough. And he had left her while she still sat there shamelessly, shocked to even move a muscle. God! She felt like clawing off her skin. She felt so dirty.

Divya heard as she cried. Finally after what seemed like an eternity Divya spoke again.

"Do you love him?"

"Divya. Aren't you listening to me? He doesn't love me anymore. He humiliated me in the worst possible way today, he made me hate myself, he made me feel so dirty..."

"Do you love him, despite everything?"

"Divya! He wants nothing to do with me. He couldn't get away faster. I was naked and he had this look of terror on his face as he literally ran out of the room."

"Do you love him?"

There was silence for a heartbeat or two before Siya finally responded in an anguished voice.

"Yes! Damn you Divya...Yes. I love him. He can commit a murder and I would still love him. Is that what you want to hear?"

"No. I want to hear exactly what happened, then I am going to help you deal with how you feel about it and then I am going to help you get the plan back on track. Now spill."

*

He needed to calm down. He tried to close his eyes and take deep breaths to slow down his racing heart. But that seemed to bring a montage of horrible horrible things he had done a few hours back.

God! What kind of a man was he to feel someone up in their sleep! What kind of a person did that to their bestfriend, the woman they loved or their wife?

A part of him knew he had not done it on purpose, that he had thought he was dreaming. But that didn't really take away from the fact that he had hurt Siya deeply. She had looked so  utterly beautiful, so completely his in that moment...She was overtaken by the moment, ready to take the plunge.

And he had literally physically pushed her away. He had actually jumped out of the bed in horror. He had seen her face crumble as the post-orgasmic bliss was replaced by heartbreak. Shit!

Things had finally reached a cordial stage between them, and he had gone ahead and screwed it up for both of them.

He had absolutely no intention of hurting her so bad. Because hurting her felt like someone was plunging a dagger to his heart and twisting it. Atleast that's what he felt as he watched her devastated expression as she took in his words. His cruel completely horrible words.

But his reactions had not been entirely in his control. Every time he got close to her, got aroused by her or touched her intimately the events of that night flashed before him.

The way she had rejected his touch, the disgust in her eyes, the slap to his face. And the worst part was how unaware he was about her thoughts and how vulnerable it had left him. He had sleepless nights in Paris, her words had haunted his days and messed with his head at night. And he had cried. He had cried his heart out that night after he had broken all ties with her. That intense feeling of heartbreak and loneliness had made him feel a kind of pain that had taken a while for him to manage. He had finally learned to deal with it and felt sheer panic at the prospect of going through it again.

When he now felt lust for her, he felt like he wasn't supposed to, like when he would actually give in and allow himself to feel deeply for her again, she would shrug him off again. Maybe he was a coward, but it didn't seem like something he had control over.

But that said, he didn't need to hurt her so bad. That was the whole reason of maintaining a certain aloofness from her. He had to protect himself from her and her from himself. Now he just needed to let her know this. Surely she would understand and maybe her hurt would lessen to some extent.

He also had to make sure he was more careful from now on. He needed to numb himself to how beautiful and sexy she was, no good would ever come from letting himself get carried away  like that.

*

Siya felt nervous as she waited in the lobby for the elevator. She was dressed in a casual dress and coat and was back after a long day of sightseeing. It was almost seven thirty, she noted, looking idly at her shopping bags.

After talking to Divy and crying for over an hour, she had pulled herself together. Divya had explained the whole thing from Abhi's point of view. Though it still didn't justify the way he had hurt her, she knew he hadn't intended to do that. But Divya had insisted Siya refuse to talk about it with Abhi.

"You need to let him suffer a little. Let guilt eat at him for a while. That should stoke emotion that will keep him from being all polite stranger to you."

Divya had then spent a while convincing an almost protesting Siya to agree to this. Siya had always been of the opinion that talking things out would help, but Divya had completely disagreed for this particular time. She wouldn't allow Siya to give up on the plan.

"Siya please...just keep going ahead with this. Just trust me, and keep doing as I tell you. And try not to ask to many questions. You had sworn that you would do whatever it takes to get Abhi back, and I am telling you this is what it is going to take."

Then Divya had convinced her to meet her friend and go sightseeing in Paris. Divya's friend Katie had taken her to a small cafe and later to shop for some decent nightclothes. While Katie refused to let Divya buy flannel pajamas, she had suggested a few more daring choices. They finally reached middle ground and bought some beautiful but decent silk nightgowns. It was actually a pretty fun day compared to the lousy month she had had. She had smiled and genuinely laughed after a really longtime. Divya did have good choice in friends. Because Katie was a wonderful person.

With shopping bags in had she finally rode the elevator and entered their suite. She put the shopping bags on the table and shrugged out of her coat. When she turned after hanging her coat in the closet she let out a yelp.

Abhi had pulled her to himself and was almost suffocating her in a crushing hug. Siya stood there shocked still, letting him hug her so close to himself as she tried to process what was happening.

Oh God! She thought as she slowly brought her arms up to hug him back. Divya was a genius!

A/N.

Hello lovely folks!

I am super super thankful for all my readers! You guys are the best😘😘😘😘

I also need to explain about the updates. So even if I try as hard as I can, I can't finish writing till I know that it is 100% what I want for my storyline. I want to be as consistent real and true to my characters as possible. While I know how frustrating waiting for an might seem, it's equally frustrating to post a half baked chapter. It doesn't do anyone justice.

I want to give out the best plot and storyline for you guys and sometimes that takes longer. Plus I have to balance work and other stuff too. I can't write when I am out or I am going through some personal issues.

I can only promise that the story will be as interesting as it now and will be completely for sure. I will never abandon this story and never disappoint all you wonderful people. I can't govern the frequency of updates though, that's really up to how quickly I get what is going to happen next.

For now I can promise you that it's going to get really interesting in the next few chapters. And I'm hoping you all will support me through to my very last chapter.

Please Vote.Comment.Share if you like the update. And thanks again for reading 😘😘😘😘😘

Loads of Love,
Siya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 13.3K 32
"Aditya what are you saying ?" I asked him with glossy eyes. Not believing at my ears what he said. No this can't happen he can't say this. "I am s...
38K 1.6K 58
Childhood crush.. ? The tingling sensation , the rushed heartbeats... it was such a lovely feeling and that's what Aadhya had for Abhay the brother o...
1.8M 107K 45
Trust. Somewhere we all trust our best friends more than our family. Right?! But what if they take your trust for granted and crush it. ××××××××ו××...
68.5K 3.3K 29
"Maan take it " Said 5 years old akshita, forwarding her hand which have a candy on it "I don't want it ita" 7 years old abhi said in his as usual...