Haikyuu!! x reader (one shots)

By Eh_maye

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN HAIKYUU!!, OR ANY OF THE SONGS AND PICTURES I USED IN THIS BOOK. So who doesn't want... More

Ello peeps
Hinata x reader (ANGST)
Kuroo x reader (FLUFF)
Model student! Akaashi x Mafia! reader (FLUFF)
Oikawa x reader (SOULMATE) (FLUFF)
Tendou x reader (SONGFIC) (FLUFF)
Nishinoya x reader (FLUFF)
Iwaizumi x reader (ANGST)
Alpha!Kageyama x Omega!reader (FLUFF)
Bokuto x reader (SONGFIC) (FLUFF)
Yandere! Yamaguchi x reader (ANGST maybe?)
Shy! Kenma x Flirty! reader (FLUFF)
King! Ushijima x Queen! reader (MEDIEVAL) (ANGST)
Tsukkishima x Grim Reaper! reader (FLUFF??)
Daichi x reader (FLUFF)
Terushima x reader (FLUFF)
Kuroo x reader (FLUFF)
Announcement

Hinata x Yandere! reader (ANGST) pt.2

4.2K 57 53
By Eh_maye

Background of story:

When you realized that your role had been completely replaced by Yachi, you were really upset - it was even worse when you heard about your crush, Hinata, asked her out. Not being able to endure anymore, you have turned a little psychotic...

P/S!!

This story contains violence, psychotic thoughts and behaviors. Please read at your own risk!

______________________________________________________

"Did you know that Hinata is going out with the cute manager in the volleyball club?"

SHUT UP.

"I knew it! They're looking good together!"

SHUT UP, SHUT UP.

"Eh, I thought (L/N) had her eye on him..."

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP...

"You're so outdated, man. Didn't you know she got kicked out the volleyball club?"

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP...

"SHUT UP!" your sudden screech sliced through the air, eliminating all the other sources of voice in your classroom.

Nails dug in deep into your palms, you glared at the students who were gossiping as if you were going to eat them alive. Realizing what they had said, they averted their eyes from yours, suddenly changing the topic as they rushed out the classroom.

Terrified, the remaining students in the class avoided your gaze, some even burying their heads in their arms, continued with their tasks.

You exhaled shakily, clenching your fists, stood up, stomped towards the door then slammed it close. Inside the classroom, faint complaints from your classmates could be heard. 

"Seriously, what's wrong with her?"

"I'm not surprised if this is the reason why the volleyball team didn't want her."

Those audible comments were fire, burning your ribs. Your heart, also known as the beast lurking beneath you, is more than ready to knock down the fragile cage restricting its movements... You know what? It succeeded.

-After school-

Wiping away the droplets of sweat from your forehead, you remove one of your floor board in the toilet. With a hammer and a tiny pickaxe, you dug a hole at where there's no floor board that will get in your way.

A smirk spread across your face, you looked at the bag of cement you bought. Nice and slow, you poured them into a bucket, then threw the plastic bag into the hole you just dug.

Looking at the pair of sterile gloves you prepared, you can't help but started giggling. Your whole body was shaking so much that you had to held yourself to stay still.

-The next day-

"AHhh Yachi-san!" Hinata suddenly put his arms around his belly.

"Hinata-kun? Are you alright?" concerned, Hinata's new girlfriend, Yachi Hitoka, gave her boyfriend a gentle pat on the shoulder.

"I think... I'm having a stomachache." sweats starting to drip out of his forehead.

"It can't be help then, I suggest you go to the sick bay now." Yachi smiled,

"But I really have to leave now though, text me when you're feeling better."

"O-okay..."

As you watched all of this, you held a small bottle of laxative (medicine that makes you poop) in your hand. You followed Yachi to where there's no one around.

"Yachi, can we talk, please?" a gentle smile hung on your face.

"Huh? Y-yeah, sure." followed by an awkward chuckle.

You looked around, 120% sure that no one was around.

"My place is somewhere here, would you mind coming with me... I need to talk to you... privately." you tried your best to hold in your smirk as you slowly lowered your head.

"Is it about Hinata-kun?" 

Not answering, you simply nodded, fooling Yachi into thinking that you were really upset about what happened between you two.

"Yeah, sure." 

Your plan was half way there.

-Back at your place-

"Wow! This is a pretty decent place!" without any suspicions, Yachi stepped into your house, with you behind her.

Just as she was looking around your house, you silently closed the door, and pulled on the lock. Taking out a pair of sterile gloves from your school bag, you put them on as you made your way to the kitchen, not forgetting to ask Yachi to take a sit on the sofa.

In the kitchen, you took out a knife, together with a sharpening stone, carefully out to the living room, not noticed by Yachi, who's distracted by the strange decorations on your cabinet. You then left the door of the toilet wide open, went inside and added water inside your bucket of cement, and stirred it. Threw away the bottle of laxative into the hole you dug yesterday, you could already feel the beast within you roaring for freedom as it slowly tore of your last thin sheet of sanity.

Knife held tightly in your hand with gloves, you slowly approached Yachi.

"Wow! (L/N), your house is amazing! Where are your pa-"

A hand covering her mouth, another stabbing her from the back, you revealed your true identity. Pulling on her hair, you tucked her down onto the floor and repeatedly stabbed her in her stomach. Though that was not enough to kill her, it was able to cause her great pain, disabling her to move. No mercy, you dragged her to your bedroom.

You took out your phone, and dialed Hinata's number.

"Moshi-moshi? (L/N)? I-it's Hi-hinata h-here."

You chuckled, put it on speaker mode, and harshly punched Yachi on her wound. Yachi screeched for help as she begged for mercy.

"Please! Stop! No moreeeee! Help meeeee!!"

"Moshi-moshi, It's (L/N) (F/N)..."

It was hung up.

"Tch," you shook your head in disappointment, "How rude.'

-Moments later-

"YACHI-SAN!" your door was left unlocked, it was an easy task for Hinata to break in.

He stepped into your house, carefully looked around, took notice of the obvious blood stain on the floor.

Click. The sudden noise caused him to flicker and immediately turned towards the door. He was a smart man, that knew how to look at what's ahead of him. However, you were hiding behind the front door all along.

Your last thin sheet of sanity tore. You threw yourself at him and was managed to tackle him down onto the floor.

Instead of stabbing him, you lovingly grabbed his hands and put them around the handle of your knife. In a gentle voice, you leaned in and whispered in his ears,

"See? I'm wearing sterile gloves, so my fingerprints wouldn't be there. Now that I have got your fingerprints on my knife..."

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?" Hinata growled.

"My, my. Aren't you being a little too impatient, Sho-chan?"

"Sho-chan my ass!"

Your expression darkened as you stood up and pointed your knife at this eyes.

"I won't hesitate," you ordered him to get up.

"Do as I say." you leaned in and pointed the knife on his throat.

You led him to your bedroom, showing him your artwork - a lifeless Yachi.

An obvious tremble was felt from him. You smirked while enjoying Yachi's expression - eyes widened, in disbelief, tears rolling down her cheeks - how pathetic - like you when you first learnt the truth that she had replaced you all. 

"Sit." 

-Hinata's perspective-
(third point of view)

His legs were weak. The order from (F/N) was nothing but a vibration of air, still, he obeyed it. Looking at his girlfriend, blood flowing our from her wound, expression so pitiful that his heart started aching. He was kneeling right beside of her, but he's powerless.

He wished he could do something - but he couldn't. What could he do now? Call the police? What if (F/N) disposed of everything and he became the murderer? Run away? But how? (F/N) had a knife...

A warm embrace from his back didn't succeed to warm his heart, instead froze it. (F/N) lovingly buried her face in his back, with the knife still in her hand, currently in front of his waist. A gentle movement of (F/N) wrapped his hands around the handle of the knife again, this time sharpening the knife.

No words were spoken, only the eerie sound of knife being sharpened. This high pitched voice continued echoing in Hinata's head until...

-Your perspective-

Feeling his warmth from his back, you guided him to sharpen the knife. Just as he was spacing out, maybe already giving up, you stopped sharpening the knife.

You wrapped your hands tight around his, stabbed Yachi in the stomach, repeatedly, expressing your anger and sadness through your actions. Yachi was basically lifeless - she didn't even scream, it was as if she gave in. However if you look closely, her chest wasn't having any movements - she's dead.

"WAIT! NO! STOPPP! PLEASE! IM BEGGING YOU! I WOULD DO ANYTHING!"

As much as Hinata wanted to escape you, but didn't he dare forget that you were once from the top school for girls' volleyball and was one of the top wing spikers in Japan.

"Anything?" you sweetly chuckled, and gave Yachi a last stab.

You loosened your embrace around him, and guided him to turn around, facing you. The tears on his face, his bleeding lips, his reddened eyes... all of that would be yours just after this last step.

Again, you gently wrapped your hands around his, on the handle - and he thought you were going to end his life with his own hands.

A sharp pain in stomach, given by someone you adore, felt so good. You quickened your movements, not feeling pain, but admiration instead. The pain of being stabbed so harshly in the stomach was starting to blur your vision.

"Ah.... hahh...." Hinata gasped, tears rolling off his cheeks, as he closed his eyes, refusing to look at you.

You put the act to a halt when you were feeling dizzy. You threw the knife on the floor. You released his hands, shakily stood up, one hand on your stomach. You limped to the toilet, leaving Hinata alone with Yachi.

He crouched beside her, clutching at her uniform, his sobs echoing in the room.

In your toilet, you took off your gloves, and threw them into the hole. Pouring down the cement, you put on the floor board - no sign of the floor being pried open anymore. Now that no one would ever suspect you of anything...

You dragged your trembling body back to the room, and collapsed beside Hinata. He pushed you away with his shaky , in defense. You pulled out your phone, and dialed the police's number.

Putting it on speaker mode, you watched Hinata's face twisted in confusion.

"Hello, here's the po-"

"AHHHHHHHH" you violently screamed, causing Hinata to flinch.

"Hello, can you hear me?"

"NO MORE! IT HURTS IT HURTS IT-ARGHHHHHHHH!"

With one last scream, you hung up and lovingly looked at Hinata.

Face pale, eyes widened and reddened in horror, his lips trembled as he got up and clumsily ran away from your house.

As your vision got more and more blurry, you smirked...

-few months later-

"Breaking news! A 16-year-old young boy had finally been taken down by the law. He had murdered his girlfriend, together with a girl who adored him after school at the girl's household. Though he didn't admit, and attempted countless time to push away all the responsibilities to the girl, but justice is forever with us. There was no evidence of the girl involving in the killing. Moreover, the young boy's fingerprints was found on the knife - case closed. However, because the boy was seemed to be extremely unstable, the judge had decided that he would be sent to the asylum and received appropriate treatment."

You turned off the TV, on the bed in the hospital. Accompanied by your giggles, you flipped your book to the next page. Your book, entitled "How to be a psychologist"

-A few years later-

"Hinata Shoyo." a nurse in white calls.

"Hinata Shoyo." the nurse raises her eyebrow.

Hinata weakly looks up, making eye contact with the lady.

The nurse sighs, "I just wanted to tell you that you're being transferred to a new doctor."

His hands restraint behind him, he weakly nods - this isn't the first time, this is probably the 6th time already, that he's being transferred to another doctor because he's so "hard to be taken care of".

"She's a really good doctor. What's her name again..." the nurse says as sounds of high heels could be heard outside the room.

"Ah! (L/N) (F/N)!" as your name is being mentioned, you walk into the room.

Hinata trembles at the mention of your name, then proceeds to quicken his breath.

"Dr. (L/N)! This was the patient that killed his admirer and girlfriend a few years back then. This bastard even insisted that he didn't commit murder even though his fingerprints were on the knife. Um, he's kind of dangerous."

You nod and walk closer to him. You look at him lovingly, the same way you looked at him few years back then.

"It's okay, I have got this..."

You slowly lean in, and whispers in his ears,

"You're all mine now."

"EEEEEEEEEEEEE AHHHHHHH!" Hinata lets out a loud wail as he knocks you, causing you to lose balance and fall onto the floor.

"See! I told you!" the nurse pushes him away and helps you to get up.

"That's fine... Totally fine... He would soon be tamed..." the same smirk spread across your face...

"Let him cool down a bit, prepare the drugs." you order the young nurse while looking at him shivering, not being to breathe properly anymore.

"We will have to inject you something... so that you can calm down..." you crouch in front of him, and mouth:

"I'm home, honey."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328 4 11
KuroKen fanfic I originally wrote this years ago, then discontinued it. I wanted to go back and fix some things, while also changing the plot just a...
471K 13.2K 50
**UDATE 3/17/21: I WILL BE REWRITING IN A SEPARATE STORY WHICH WILL HAVE THE SAME TITLE AND THE PLOT WILL BE PRETTY SIMILAR. PLEASE CHECK MY PROFILE...
110K 3.5K 39
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘷𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘺𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢�...
99.9K 3.4K 30
COMPLETED - OLD ----- ʜɪɴᴀᴛᴀ ʜᴀʀᴇᴍ ----- ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ, ᴋᴀʀᴀꜱᴜɴᴏ, ᴀᴏʙᴀ ᴊᴏʜꜱᴀɪ (ꜱᴇɪᴊᴏʜ), ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴇᴄʜ, ɪɴᴀʀɪᴢᴀᴋɪ, ꜱʜɪʀᴀᴛᴏʀɪᴢᴀᴡᴀ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴜᴋᴜʀᴏᴅᴀɴɪ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟ ᴛᴏ...