LOVE II || JUNGKOOK STORY [UN...

By cookiemochi

"The person who really LOVE you sees what a mess you can be,how moody you can get,how hard you're to handle.B... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60

46

1.7K 75 2
By cookiemochi

The tapping sound of keyboard was echoed in this office room.This room that I just mentioned was not the one at my company.

This room just inside my house where I use as my work room if I brought my uncomplete works to home.

Since I had been gone for two weeks,I have so many works to finish before the day that Jungkook had book for the so called honeymoon.

By hook or by crook I need to finish the all works before I left for the vacation.I could not let the works on Minhyun oppa's care again.

I knew he is my personal assistance and his job was taking care about thing when I was not around.But,I didn't want to burden him yet again.I already gave him hard time before and I didn't want to repeat the same thing again.

Just let me complete it by myself without letting other people do it for me.

"Since when being either Park or Jeon didn't let you to greet your guest huh?"

I heard the sarcasm voice that coming from my back and I just ignored it.As the door was at behind which made me backfacing him,I didn't know what kind expression he had on his face.

"Jiyeonㅡ"

"Jihoon..I need to complete this okay..I'm sorry for not been there to greet you and others.But Jungkook was there so it doesn't matter." I defened myself from gotten attack by his sharp words even after this I guessed I would got it too.

"I know Jungkook was there but at least show your face and then you can excuse for your works.That's not hard right?"

He fought back.Talking with Jihoon evenif or should just say most to bicker,Jihoon always end up by winning.Meanwhile me,lose over him and kept myself quiet.

Instead talking back,I was focusing on my work on the screen laptop.Ignored his presence in the room for a moment until his hand appered infront of my eyes and he suddenly pushed the screen one downwards to close the laptop.

I shrieked.Before it compeletly closed,I directly brushed his hand away from the screen.I gave him my pair of narrowed eyes which I earned his as paid.

"You're not giving your attention when I was talking."

"Like I told you brother,I need to complete it."

"What the most important,me or your work?"

I looked at him who was leaaning his side against the desk I'm working now and I shut my eyes,took a deep breath while I twirled the flexible chair towards the laptop again.

I heard he sighed.I press the button 'SAVE' and I shut down the laptop. Again,I twirled to face him on my side.

"Satisfied?" I asked with my hand pushed down the screen to close the laptop completly.

He grinned,showed his line teeth without feeling guilty at all.

"I love you." He leaned in and kissed my forehead.My eyes fluttered closed soon his lips touched my forehead.It's been awhile I have this interaction with him.

"You should not over work on yourself sister." He said concernedly as settled himself on the desk that I had work just now.

"I was not over work.Just,try my best to finish it quickly."

"I know.But..if you stay infront of the laptop in long term..your eyesight degree will get higher than it already is.You should take rest too.Spend time with your husband.Have you spend wisely with Jungkook?"

I pouted and leaned my back against the flexible chair.Pushed the bridge of my glasses whilst thinking.

"We did."

"Seriously?" He cocked an eyebrow.

"Of course..When lunch and dinner?"

"Only that time?"

"Lately yes.Because I had many things to finish and he also with his Overwatchㅡ"

"That because you always with your work,Jeon Jiyeon.You should pay your attention towards him more."

I gave him a very done kind of face towards him as he easily cut my words without care on me.

"It not like we never have time together,twin.Just this lately..both of us do our own things.Jungkook with his game and I with my works.But before this,we did have time together." I defended.

"Okay,okay fine.I don't want to argue with you anymore."

I grinned evily in victory.In spite of that it disappeared when he flicked my forehead..

"It's hurt okay.~!"

"You deserve it."

I rolled my eyes and stuck my tounge out,mocking him.

"Don't be that childish.You will be a mommy soon."

His sudden statement choked me with the air.My heart stopped beaten and the air was not enough for me to breath.

What the heck man.

"Do you wanna die?"

"What?I'm saying the truth.You and Jungkook will be parents soon.Me and the others will be uncle and Hyejun will be aunt.Gosh..Jiyeon..I'm excited."

The excitement he said could see on his face right now.His wide smile and his big sparkling eyes,mean of everything.

"We're notㅡ" I stopped on the mid of sentence.I was not sure either I should continue or not.Feeling embarrassment showered over me when it come about this topic.

"What?Doing it?"

"Jihoon!" I smacked his thigh which produce a loud sound,knowing that I hit him a bit hard.His eyes turned wide and groan escaped his lips.

You deserve it.

"Serve you right."

"What the heck sis..I just guessing..No need to smack my precious thigh." He complained.

"Then just shut your fucking mouth from saying those thing."

"Fine-fine.As you say so.I will stop talking about it.Now let's go to next topic." He glared at me and continue rubbed his thigh.

I just shook my head and leaned my back again against the chair.

"So..where had you guys plan to go for your honeymoon?"

"Jungkook want me to choose but I also didn't know where should we go for vacation."

"Then?"

"I said..just bring me to somewhere that I can remember him again. Since,yeah..my memories about him still foggy in my mind."

"So..Where is it?Busan?Since..the three of us started built our memories there.Where would you think?"

I shook my head,pouted my lips."I also didn't know."

"But..if Busan is the place,I think he did a very great choice.Aside Busan as your memories maker,that also your favourite place.Right?"

I noddded my head in agreement.

The wave sound as it slap the sea shore played in my ear which drew imagination of the scenery in my mind.

"I still remembered how excited you're when we had trip to Busan in highschool years.You keep jumping up here and there.Telling Guanlin that you will bring him to every interesting places."

"Gosh!!Yeah..i remembered it..That so exciting.More exciting when omma and halabeoji came to the theme park without we expected andㅡ"

Then I paused.Something hit my mind.

"Is that mean,your husband also here, Kim?" Grandfather suddenly asked me which take me out of guard. His question made me confused.

Husband??

"Don't make that face unnie.You looks ugly.Don't be so clueless. Halabeoji is talking about your cookie cookie oppa. aigooo." Areum said while rolled her eyes.

"Oh my god,why Jungkook oppa is so hot." I heard Areum said which made me abruptly turned to face her.In the same time,she didn't even stole a glance towards me as her eyes was glueing on Jungkook's figure.

What was that?

"Jiyeon..your nose is bleeding." Jihoon woke me from my sudden deep thoughts.

Without thinking anything else,I reacted by wiped the blood away with my back of hand while searched for tissues in the room.

Jihoon found it first and he handed the box to me.I snatched the tissues most immedietly,wiped the blood and tried to stop the bleeding.

In a wrong timing to attack,my head was throbbing painfully.I groaned with my hand gripping onto my hair

"Jiyeon..?" His voice that laced with worried reached my ear but it not clear until I heard he said,

"I'm gonna calling for Jungkook."

Before he could go any further,I held his wrist.With my half open eyes looked up on him,I muttered,

"Don't.Please..." I pleaded.His figure from my vision was totally blurry which I need to close my eyes to prevent from dizzy and endure the pain.

I didn't know how Jihoon reacted on it but I felt a pair of arms around me then.Pressing my head against his chest deeply.

"What's wrong with you?" His soft voice that came out from him,with full of worried hurting my heart.

I wanted to tell him,that I'm fine.It just something natural happen to me when the memories try to come back.Although it gave me confusing as it keep happening in hurt way..

I lost of my words.I lost of my thoughts.I also didn't know.

What's wrong with me,Jihoon?

***
Don't forget to tap the star below.Thank you for read and for those who vote.Do leave comments too.Feel free to share with your friends.

Thank you💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 2.2K 17
"Princess, how do you know you love someone?" --- Princess Min Soojin has a fairly normal life, for a princess anyway. She has been trained her whole...
255K 6.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
75.7K 2.2K 16
Rose and Dimitri had accepted the fact that they would never have biological children. So when Rose comes home with some pretty shocking news, they'r...
684K 33.8K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...