Never Thought | YG

By NicksterTheWriter

What happens when a thug (Deuce) hires a dork of a maid (Blue) to clean up after him? How will the maid chang... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Just A Little Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
A Note
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Never Thought Discussion!
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Participate!
Its my Birthday!
Yall.
LOOK!!!
Sasha
updates

Chapter 18

6K 198 37
By NicksterTheWriter

MILLY

"So, let's get this straight. You're all drug dealers? People are after you? People scared Blue, so that's why we were shooting?" I looked at all of them.

"Basically." Kelly said.

Blue stood off to the side. I knew she was feeling some type of way about me being a part of this. I could tell she wanted me to be protected while I was visiting. I didn't know when would be the right time to tell her that I wanted to stay.

Living with Mema was the best. Going to the community college was cool too, but I needed something new. Mema understood, and she didn't wanna hold me back.

She was also getting older, and I knew I needed to spend as much time with her. So right now, I'm really stuck between the two.

"So, that's how yall living like this? Ok, money team."

"How are u not scared? U human?" Boon asked loudly.

"Maybe yall should talk." Deuce said, catching on to me and Blue's stare contest.

I grabbed her by the arm, and walked upstairs.

"Talk to me Blue."

"Mil. I don't want you a part of this. I don't even want to be a part of this. I would die if something was to happen to you."

"Blue, I'm a big girl. You and Mema taught me well."

"I just want you protected while you're down here."

"Blue I wanna stay here. I wanna move here when my first semester is over. Which is soon by the way. I need something new."

"Huh? What about Mema? We can't leave her."

"You left her already Blue."

She looked at me, catching my shade.

"I didn't mean it like that. I'm just saying. She let you go. She helped you. She would understand with me too Blue."

"Well maybe we'll call her tonight. Hopefully, I'll have my own place by then."

"Cuse me? Say what?" I watched Deuce come in, stepping closer to Blue. I laughed at them.

"You heard me Two." Blue said, jumping on his back.

"psh. U kno u ain't goin nowhere."

One day, I hope that'll be me.

DEUCE

"So, what's up? Yall good?" I asked, once Milly left out.

"Yeah. Are you good? Or you gonna tell me what happened last night?" She looked up at me.

"What u mean?"

"Stop playing with me DeWayne. I know something is wrong. Just tell me."

"Mr. G kno about u."

"What you mean, know about me?"

"He know bout u, Kelly, and Milly. He said he was gone hurt yall."

"H-Hurt us? Hurt us how De?"

I looked at her, and her eyes watered. She shook a little bit, and I grabbed her.

"Blue. Nun gone happen to u. U have my word, baby." I hugged her tight, and I meant every word I said. No matta what, I was gone protect ha. Kelly and Milly too.

She sniffed, and she nodded her head.

"So, we should tell them, right? At least Kelly?"

"Yea. We can do that." I asked, huggin' ha again.

BONUS ROOM

"look yall. We gotta talk." I said to them all.

"about what?" Milly asked, sitting on the flo' playin' uno wit Boon.

"Sum people tryna hurtch'll."

"Hurt us? What you mean?" Kelly asked. I had everybody attention.

"Our boss'. Not only him, but some otha guys too, comin fa us. But not just us, y'all too."

"So, what do we do?"

"First, y'll gone learn how to shoot and then learn how not to be sum punks." Zel said.

"We gone toughen yall up." Boon said.

"So, explain you getting beat up and Deuce getting shot." Kelly said.

"I was caught off guard." Boon explained.

"We won't expectin' that sht. That's how I got hurt." I said.

It wont a secret that sum body actually caught us slippin, but that don't mean we ass. We gone work hard to be prepared for anythin' that come our way. No mo games. No mo threats.

"when do we start?" Blue asked, rubbin' ha hands on her pants.

"BeeBee stay ready." I heard Millan say.

"Now, we gotta teach Kel how to stop bein so scared." Boon said lookin' at her.

"Let's start now."

BLUE

We were all downstairs in the basement. We had on our workout pants and shirts. Deuce made me change the sports bra I was wearing. So dramatic and protective.

"So, which one of yall can fight?" Zel asked.

"Me of course."

"Well, I want u."

"Okay, Zel." I rolled my eyes extra hard.

"Boon u get Milly, and Deuce u stuck wit Kel." He laughed.

"I'ma make her tough. Watch." Deuce said, while passing around water bottles.

"Well let's make it a comp then." Boon said.

"Maybe we should do the self-defense class? with the professionals?" Kelly said.

"Na, dis all the self-defense class u need edges." Zel said, calling her by the new name he gave her.

"You're so mean" She said.

"Can we get started now." I laughed.

"Fine. Let's go." Zel said.

We all got with our "trainer", and we started with something easy. Standing our ground, and not being scared. Don't let anything intimidate you.

"You don't scare me Zel." I laughed at him, while he tried staring me down.

"well u betta be scared." He smirked.

"Kelly u can't be coverin' up yo face." I heard Deuce sigh.

"I'm sorry. U scarin' me."

"Mil, how you doing?" I looked at her.

"She str8. Let's do punches now."  Boon said.

"Bruh, we still on the first step." Deuce said, while he rubbed his hand down his face.

"Aite, Blue. Throw ya best punch." Zel said.

I was about to throw my best punch, until Zel caught it and it threw me off balance. I fell on my ass.

"Yo. Watch it Zel." Deuce said, grabbin' my hand helpin' me up.

"Man gone. She aite. Go back to Kelly. We got this."

"Don't get shot nigga."

"Whateva. Dat was good Blue, but don't put to much power in it. You gone lose yo balance, like u just did. Make sho' ur stance good, before u throw all dat power."

DEUCE

"Aite, Kelly. Throw ya best punch."

She threw a punch, dat wont half bad. It'll probably hurt a lil ass girl, but not no woman ha age.

"Aite try it again."

"Alright."

"I hope u get betta wit yo shootin', cause u need plenty of work."

"Well teach me Deuce."

"Kelly Kelz, let's get to work."

BOON

"Hit right hea Mil." I pointed to my chest.

I wasn't expectin' no big ass punch, but I was wrong. She punched tf outta my chest.

"Oh, im sorry. I didn't mean to."

"Dang, who taught u that?"

"Blue. Plus, I got better with all my high school fights." She laughed.

I rubbed my chest, and mugged the hell outta Blue.

"Why u fightin' in school anyway?"

"I had bullies. Then, I became the bully." She smiled, while punchin' the air.

"Dang, yo momma should've whooped yo ass."

"I don't have one." She punched me in the arm.

"She left." I heard Blue say. "We only have our Mema."

"Oh. My fault. Ain kno."

Everybody was lookin' at me, but looked away. It was an awkward silence that filled the room.

"It's alright." Blue said smilin', then punchin' Zel off guard.

"Dat's what u get." Deuce laughed.

"Come on, Boon. It's fine. Let's get back to it." Mil said with a smile.

I knew wat it was like not to have fam. But lookin' at everybody hea, dey was my family. I'm grateful for'em all.

DEUCE

"U lookin' good in them pants boo." I rubbed her booty, and smirked.

"Freaks." Zel said, leavin' out.

"Whea u goin?"

"See a girl." He said, closing the do'.

I looked ova at Blue, and she had her eyes on Milly.

"I think she likes him."

"Yup, I peeped it." I said, grabbin' sum grapes.

"I'm going to paint." She said, grabbin' a grape.

"Wait, let's cuddle first." I joked, runnin' behind her.

ZEL

"Zel. What are we?"

TF?

"What u mean?"

"Like. What are we? We been messin' around fa a while now."

"We uh- Ion kno ma."

"I kno I work fa you, but I wanna be sumthin' more." Mya said.

"Let's talk bout dis sum otha time."

"Fine."

She got out da' bed, goin into ha bathroom. I was layin' hea, starin' at the ceilin'. I heard ha phone, go off. I ain't bother to look at it at first, but it kept dingin'.

I picked it up, and saw messages from "K".

-May need you. 11:56pm

-What's been going on? 11:59pm

-I expect to see you soon. 12:03pm

-Bring your salon friend too. 12:03pm

All of ha messages was gone. I assumed there was mo messages befo, but everythin' was erased. I slid her phone back on the dresser, grabbin' my clothes and then got dressed. Sht ain really bother me, caus I can have any girl I want. But who K?

"Whea you going?" She came out the bathroom, askin.

"Club."

I was lying. I'm goin home. FOH.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.8K 1.8K 40
"You tryna fuck suhm?" "No Assiana. Watch the movie" "Mm..... I think you're lying" she hummed as her hand moves up to his hard on, massaging it. Are...
80.3K 3.1K 34
The great James Brown, once said, "This is a man's world! But it would be nothing, nothing! Without a woman or a girl!" And while this may be a man's...
248K 7.4K 30
I WILL EDIT THIS WHEN THE BOOK IS DONE!!!! Hey, My names Summer, Summer styles. I live in Los Angeles with my brother. Yes my brother. My father...
537K 8.5K 82
You really think you know the full story? You may think you do, but you don't. There's a fine line between love and hate, of course there is... there...