Facing Him

Από forever_Jen_

A couple years ago, my older brother and I saw something that we shouldn't have seen. Ever since then, we hav... Περισσότερα

Authors Note
Chapter 1- Risky
Chapter 2- Nightmares
Chapter 3- You Look Like Shit
Chapter 4- Midnight Madness
Chapter 5- The Backseat Was Invented For A Reason
Chapter 6- You Have A Bond
Chapter 7- Blackmailing The Blackmailer
Chapter 8- Screw You
Chapter 9- What Were You Thinking?!
Chapter 10- The Truth
Chapter 11- You Need Jesus
Chapter 12- I Look Like Mr Tumnus from The Chronicles Of Narnia
Chapter 13- Not In My Bed Please
Chapter 14- Im Sorry, What?
Chapter 15- I Had To Put A Ring On It Or She Wouldn't Let Me Smash
Character list
Chapter 16- I Love You
Chapter 17- How Heroic Of You
Chapter 18- Hey Mom
Chapter 19- This Day Went From 0-100 Real Fast
Chapter 20- You Promised
Chapter 21- This Is Not The Answer
Chapter 22- Gone
Chapter 23-Did You See Her
Chapter 24- Fight Until You Can't Fight Anymore
Chapter 25- Something Is Wrong
Chapter 26- That's Where You're Wrong
Chapter 27- Go To Hell
Chapter 28- What Have You Done
Chapter 29- I Can Save Her
Chapter 30- I'll Never Forget You
Chapter 31- Adrianna Daniels
Chapter 32- Kate Georgsson
Chapter 33- Ashley Davis and Morgan Sage
Chapter 35- Lydia Stone
Chapter 36- Perfect Life?
Epilogue

Chapter 34- Alison Carters

212 11 0
Από forever_Jen_

This is where my story gets even more twisted. I was comfortable here, but my father had to ruin it.

14 Year old Alison Carters
Okay this is just getting really ridiculous now. I give up on making friends, I give up on any hope that one day I am gonna be happy again or even start a family. I give up on everything.

As I sit here in Drama class listening to the tragic tale of Macbeth, I can't help but laugh at the fact that my life is even more twisted then the mind of Macbeth ever was.

I was cut out of my train of thought by some boy talking to me. He's been talking for awhile now, I've just been ignoring him. Ugh why did I have to talk to him. "I'm sorry what?"

"Mrs. Fletcher said we have to partner up. We are doing Romeo and Juliet and everyone is partnered up already which leaves me with you. So come on, let's practice." He said sarcastically, I roll my eyes and start reading lines.

Weeks later...
We ended up getting an A on the project. Apparently we did so good that Mrs. Fletcher paired us up for the rest of the year.

"Hey Wes, my sister is having a party tonight, wanna come?" Nina Sanders. Gosh I hate that bitch. She thinks she owns everyone just because her dad is the senator. And of course she wanted Wesley. Everyone wanted him. How could you not? He's got the cutest dimples and those green eyes could melt anyone's soul.

He looked at me and smirked before wrapping his arm around me. "Sorry Nina, I have a date with Ali." Her eyes went wide, he gave me a look that told me to play along so I smirked.

"You two are dating?" We both nod, she rolls her eyes. "Well, if you change your mind you know where to find me." She winks at him and then glares at me as she walked off.

"Thank you so much, you saved my ass from an uncomfortable groping session." He says with a chuckle while hugging me. "Yeah, she's really into you isn't she?" I replied with a chuckle.

"Yeah, but I've got my eye on someone else." He replies with a wide smile, I smile back and try to get it out of him. "Ooooo who is it? Is it Tina? Laura? Madison? Paige?" He shakes his head, I start hitting him.

"Tell me you jerk!" I tease, he laughs and continues to shake his head. "Sorry Ali, but I can't tell you yet. Not till I know she likes me back. You'll know soon." With that sentence, he walked away which left me speechless.

I want to know so badly who it is and part of me is hoping that I'm the one he likes. I know I shouldn't but I think I'm falling for him.

15 Year old Alison Carters
"Happy birthday Ali!" Wesley says with a bright smile while giving me a hug and twirling me around. "Thanks Wes. I have a good feeling that today is going to be a great day."

"I think it will. Especially since I got us these!" He hands me a ticket and I freak out when I see who the tickets are to see. My favorite band 5 Seconds of Summer. Front row. Holy shit.

"No way! Oh my god I love you!" I guess it was a spur of the moment thing but I jumped into his arms and kissed him of the cheek. His face was turning red, I couldn't help but laugh.

"I know how much you love Michael Clifford so I figured I would make this day special for you. You said it yourself that you haven't had a good birthday in years. I am here to change that. So Alison Carters, will you be my date to see your favorite band in concert?" He asked with a smile, I nodded really fast and hugged him again.

It was one of the best nights of my life. It was the night that Wesley and I officially became an item. Unfortunately for us though, his sister (Haley) was dating my brother. We should've stopped our relationship there... maybe things would've been different a year later.

16 Year old Alison Carters
"No no no! This is bad. This is really really bad!" I freak out, Wesley tried comforting me but it didn't work. I started scratching again. "What's going on Alison?" I shake my head and turn away from him and scratch harder, starting to open up my scars.

"Stop! You're gonna hurt yourself! Just tell me what's going on Ali! Please, open up to me!" He turns me around, I shake my head again. "I love you so much Wesley... but I can't see you hurt. It'll kill me."

"I'm not going anywhere. Please just talk to me. Whatever it is Ali-"

"Please stop calling me that. That is not my name! My name is Adrianna!" I snap. Shit. He looks at me with a concerned look. "What?" My heart melted, he looked so hurt.

"I've said to much-"

"No Adrianna! You haven't said anything and that's the problem. These past two years have been amazing but I knew something was up with you since day one. I love you okay? And nothing is ever going to change that but you have to open up to me or you're going to end up killing yourself! I'm not stupid. I see your scars, and you're just continuing to scratch. Please open up to me, I can help." He holds my hands and makes me look into his eyes. I start crying as someone bangs on my door.

Stefano comes barging in. "Aide, we have to go now. Wesley are you with us or not?" Stefano says apprehensively, Wesley nods and runs with us.

He didn't even know what he was getting himself into and that's how much he loved me. I explained everything to him in the car but just as he was about to speak, we were hit head on with a car.

I woke up in my old basement. I thought the place had burned down but I guess not. "Ah she's awake!" Carlyle says enthusiastically while holding a knife to my throat.

"Let her go!" Wes shouts, I shake my head. "No Wes, it's okay." Carlyle looks between the both of us and just smirks.

"Actually no, everything is not okay. Your little girlfriend here owes me her life-"

"Don't you dare hurt her!" Wes shouts with tears in his eyes, Carlyle turns to look at him as I shake my head. Don't do it. Please don't do it.

"Or what? You're just a love sick puppy. What could you possibly do?" Carlyle teases, Wesley looks at him with daggers. "I love her-"

"Love is pain and will only result in death. You are weak if you even believe in love." Carlyle spats, Wesley laughs. "I may be weak but at least I'm not a heartless monster. You are incapable of love. You hurt you children and wife just so that they can fear you and that is what I call being a coward-"

"Oh please! What do you know? You're just a 16 Year old weakling whose falling for a little whore. I hope you enjoy the show. Because right after I blow your girlfriend's brains out I'm coming for you next." Don't do it Wes. Please don't.

You don't have to do this!" Wesley shouts, dad chuckles. "You don't know what I have to do. You know too much. And people who know to much snitch, you know what snitches get? Stitches!" Dad screams, tears are streaming down my face as Wesley turns around. Before he could say anything to me, my father shot him' making his blood splash over me in the process.

"NOOO! WHAT DID YOU DO?! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!" I screamed while running over to Wesley, dad laughs. "That boy is dead as a door nail. You think you can leave me and go without me knowing? You and your brother think you're so slick but you're not Adrianna! Oh wait, I forgot you go by Morgan now. Or was is Alison? I can't quite remember."

"You're a bastard!"

"Yeah, but so is your brother. And you're nothing but his little bitch. What, are the two of you into incest now or something?" He comments with a sly grin, I glare at him. "You're sick!" I shout while grabbing his knife and holding it to my wrists.

"Sick? No. Psychotic? Maybe. So why don't you put the knife down before you hurt yourself-"

"YOU'RE MAKING ME DO THIS! You fucked up my brain! You messed with my head! I JUST WANT THIS TO BE OVER! I WANNA DIE!"

"Don't do this Adrianna-"

"Or what? You can't kill me if I'm already dead! I loved Wes and YOU KILLED HIM!"

"He knew too much! My sweet, sweet girl." He goes to stroke my hair, but I stabbed his hand in the process. "YOU LITTLE BITCH!"

"I'd rather be a bitch than be your daughter. You're a psychotic piece of shit! You killed them! You killed them all! I'm gonna make sure you pay for it." I scream, he laughs.

"And what are you gonna do? Shoot me?"

"YOU KILLED THEM! Now it's your turn to die!" I charged at him and stabbed him until he was the one that was down on the ground. Then I ran back over to Wesley.

"Wesley! Wesley please wake up!" I shake him. He doesn't budge. I start screaming and crying over his body as Stefano and Haley come barging in the room. Haley started hysterically crying as well while Stefano only asked me what happened.

"He killed him. He killed them all!" I went to grab his hand again but Stefano pulled me and Haley away. "I can't leave him!" I scream with tears streaming down my face, Stefano sighs.

"I know you don't want to, but you're going to have to. If we stay here Carlyle will suck his men after us. We have to go!" He picked me up, threw me over his shoulders and started running. I screamed and screamed for him to leg me down but he never did.

We left Carlyle to die but unfortunately we weren't that lucky because he found us in California.

Wesley's death literally destroyed me, probably even more than my mother's death did. I wanted to die so badly after but Stefano and Haley kept me on strict watch. I never even got to say goodbye. In a way I'm glad that I was able to see him and mom again because they are what is motivating me to go back. If it wasn't for them, I would be staying here and dying. But I have to live. And this is the only way for now. I can't wait to move on from my past.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Until I Find My Star Από Jenikim

Εφηβική Φαντασία

96.1K 4.1K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
110 4 7
I am fifteen. My hair is blonde and my eyes are crystal grey. Hahaha thought I was gonna say blue, huh? My life was pretty normal. I walk to school e...
3.8K 66 41
My life has alway been surrounded by people that love each other but never around people who truly love me. Growing up the youngest boy of a family o...
124 28 24
/dɪˈlɪəriəm/ /dɪˈlɪriəm/ [uncountable] a mental state where somebody becomes excited and not able to think or speak clearly, usually because of illne...