YOU PROMISE? (A ChanBaek /Exo...

By SHINEE_SAVED_ME

Chanyeol is the new transfer student at SM High. Baekhyun has had a huge crush on Kris for over a year. Kris... More

Main Characters (EXO)
Characters
Author's Note!!!
CH.01: New Kid in School
CH.03: 10 Minutes
CH.04: I Saw Him Standing There
CH.05: Good Vibrations
CH.06: Stairway to Class
CH.07: Mental Breaker
CH.08: Story Time
CH.09: He's A Rainbow
CH.10: Beautiful Baekhyun
CH.11: Love Letter
CH.12: With a Little Help From My Friends
CH.13: I Wanna Be Your Friend
CH.14: Get The Jinki
CH.15: Remember Jaehyo
CH.16: Dumb & Dumber
CH.17: No Kiss Today
CH.18: Rumour Has It
CH.19: First Love
CH.20: Monkey Magic
CH.21: Black Paradise
CH.22: Changes
CH.23: Just One Day
CH.24: Twenty Four
CH.25: We Like 2 Party
CH.26: Smells Like Teen Spirit
CH.27: Tattoo
CH.28: Back in Blonde
CH.29: Sentimental
CH.30: Satisfaction
CH.31: A Few Days Later
CH.32: The Diary Of Sehun
CH.33: Brotherly Love
CH.34: Take Me Now
CH.35: The Chase
CH.36: Ask Me WHY?
CH.37: YOU PROMISE?
CH.38: The Kids Aren't Alright
CH.39: Still In Love
CH.40: Enter Tao
CH.41: Call Me Baekhee
CH.42: Sweet Child O'Mine
CH.43: Not Alright
CH.44: Imagine
CH.45: Critical Beauty
CH.46: Don't Flirt
CH.47: Psycho
CH.48: Without You
CH.49: Missing You
CH.50: Green Rain
CH.51: Janus
CH.52: Butterflies and Hurricanes
CH.53: This Is War
CH.54: P.S. I Love You

CH.02: Summer Nights

230 6 6
By SHINEE_SAVED_ME

Title Reference: "Summer Nights" by John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John.

****************  

SEHUN'S POV

Left. Right. Left. Right. Left.

Fuck.........

I kicked my ball to far.......no no No NO NO NOOOOOO!!! IT'S GOING INTO THE STREET!

...

......

..........

Saved :)

Hi. I'm Sehun, just your average boy living in an average world......... Walking to school.

Making my way downtown. La la la, I don't know the rest. Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo

Now you're probably wondering why I'm taking a ball with me to school. A soccer ball....not the other one.

I know what you're thinking. Hehehe

Anyway, I'm going to try out for soccer this year(again) and I'm going to MAKE THE TEAM!

I wanted to try out last year, but I was 11 minutes late so the coach didn't let me try out.

But I heard, this year, there is a new coach, and he's super cool so I hope I make it.

As I head upstairs and into the hallway to reach my locker; I see the guy I've been crushing on since middle school.

Luhan

He's with Kyungsoo.

He's so beautiful and his eyes... ugh. *cough*

Anyway, he makes me so nervous; the most I've said to him was baba.

One of his best friends, Baekhyun, found out in 10th grade that I like Luhan.

I had a project with Baekhyun for Drawing class. We sat in the library working on our drawing when Luhan joined with Minseok to do a book report together.

Baekhyun said I kept stealing glances at Luhan, so I couldn't deny it. That guy is an observer.

Since then Baekhyun said he will help me to ask Luhan out and we are actually really good friends now.

I look straight at Luhan and saw that he was staring at me too.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! WHAT DO I DO!? AAAHHHHHHH

OH MY GOSH!? I have to stop talking to myself. LOOK AWAY! LOOK AWAY!!! TURN YOUR HEAD OR AT LEAST LOOK DOWN DUMBASS!

Ugh don't be mean to yourself, that's not nice.

BUT YOU CAN SO STUPID SOMETIMES! UGH!

I need help.

Just keep walking-keep walking.

I look again to Luhan and Kyungsoo.

Luhan is just staring blankly while Kyungsoo looks like he is judging me, he probably is.

I finally make it to my locker and put in the extra notebooks I brought just in case a class asks for one.

I turn my head because I can hear my step-brother's voice. He looks at me and rolls his eyes.

I know he hates me, and so does his mother; even though I've been nothing but nice to them.

My father and his mother got married during the summer when my step-brother and I were barely going to start 9th grade. My step-brother had to move schools since the neighborhood my dad and I live in is so much better than where he and his mother used to live.

My step-mother once asked me, when my dad wasn't around, Why didn't you just go with your mother?

That's when I told her my mother died when I was twelve-years-old.

I miss her so much

But I know she does not want me to be sad. She also would want me to be nice and respectful to my step-mother and step-brother, so I am.

Even if they don't like me.

My step-mother said that I was just a burden. She even booked a vacation to Miami for my father, my step-brother, and herself in the middle of July because my step-brother was upset about being here. They barely came back two days ago.

I didn't care about not being included. I didn't want to be with them anyway.

I hung out with my friends; I mostly played in the park with Yixing, Jongin, and Taemin. But then Yixing and Taemin left to vacation with their families at the beginning of August.

Two times I went to the mall with Minseok, Jongdae, Kibum, and Jonghyun; since they were couples, I would usually feel like the fifth wheel.

Then Baekhyun invited me to hang out with Kyungsoo, Luhan, Junmyeon, and him. Of course, I would accept his offers, but I was still too shy around Luhan.

Then Luhan left for vacation.

So it was just Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Jongin and I. Then Kyungsoo and Jongin ditched us so it ended up being Baekhyun and I. That's how we got close. He told me about his crush and I could not believe.

It's a secret only Kyungsoo, Luhan, Minseok, Junmyeon and I know.

It was my step-brother.

Yifan

KYUNGSOO'S POV

Darkness Prevails

....................

................................................

Nah I'm just fucking with you.

Hi, I'm Do Kyungsoo

Some people call me D.O

I don't like it

Others call me Satansoo........ I don't know why

I'm the nicest person you'll ever meet

Some girls call me squishysoo..........

Like seriously, where do people come up with these stupid names, but I just let it go.

I'm walking towards one of best friends, Luhan. I haven't seen him for 3 weeks because he went on vacation with his family.

I, on the other hand just stayed here.

Not that I'm complaining.

Really! I'm not.

Want to know why??????

Let's just say I had a summer romance.

"Hey Lu"

"Yo! How were your last 3 weeks of summer vacation?!", He turns his head from the locker towards me with a big smile.

"It was actually amazing. You would already know, like Baekhyun, if you had stayed. Ummmm, let's just say I had a summer romance." I smile as I lean over the lockers, looking forward.

"Oooooo, Summer lovin' had me a blast-"

"SHUT UP!!!!" I look towards him with a serious face, cuz I mean business.

"Hahahahaha, so why summer romance? What happened between you two? Did she just visit for vacation?"

"Well, first of all, it's a he. And second, he moved away-ARE YOU FUCKING LISTENING TO ME!!!!"

I see Luhan with looking behind me, he got startled when I yelled.

"What sorry." He says with an innocent face, this bitch.

I look behind me to see what he was focusing on.

Ah, I see.

It's Sehun.

What the fuck is wrong with Sehun

He looks like he is at war with himself inside his mind, fuckin freak.

He looks up to Luhan and me with big wide eyes. Dude, are you ok? Fucking weirdo.

I look back to Luhan and he is still staring a Sehun.

They have both liked each other since middle school. FUCKING LOSERS, WHY HAS NOT ONE CONFESS TO THE OTHER ALREADY!

Everybody in our class knows they like each other; but of course, they are both so stupid to realize they like each other.

I would say something, but...............

IT AIN'T MY BUSINESS

"Are you done?" I ask him so we can get back to where I was with my story.

"What-um Yeah, Sorry. So it's a he. Huh...." He makes a thinking face while his eyes are on me, up and down.

He's judging me.

I can feel it.

Bitch

"Didn't think you played at this side of the team. Always thought it was just Baekhyun and me." I roll my eyes at his comment.

"Baekhyun thought the same... You're both so stupid.

Anyway, he moved away. So that's why it only a summer romance. He said he was moving to California so......... well yeah, I can't compete with the diversity over there. I'm just a simple guy"

"Wow... *sigh* It really is like grease........ someone moves away. Next thing you know he actually stayed........ because it's meant to be." Luhan told me with such a serious face.

I-WANT-TO- DIE.

"Oh my gosh. I need new friends. Where the fuck is Junmyeon or Minseok" He laughs at me.

I walk away since Luhan won't stop laughing. He follows me.

"Wait what was this mysterious guy's name?" He says with an enthusiastic, almost mocking tone.

"It's Jongin, of course. Who else?"

I've had a crush on Jongin since last year when we were assigned to do a book report and I got to know him a little more.

I always thought he was good-looking since elementary, but I thought I was straight. After my first "relationship", if you can call it that since we just hold hands and I was only 12.

I didn't really even like her; She confessed to me in front of our classmates, even asked to be my girlfriend and I didn't want to be mean so I said yes and we were together for 2 and half weeks.

I broke up with her because she wanted to be around me ALL THE FUCKING TIME. She didn't let me hang out with Luhan or Baekhyun. So I was like BYE BITCH.

"WHAT!? What do mean Of course Jongin. I just found out your gay. Tell me- Tell me" He grabs my arm and tugs it. I smile at him and lightly push him.

"Well, after you left on your vacation, Baekhyun, Sehun, Jongin and I hung out every day at the park, mall, or at the beach. After a week Jongin and I ditched them and went out on dates. Then a week before school started he told me he was going to move to California...... after that day we stop talking, texting, and seeing each other."

"Awwww Satansoo, I'm sorry-"

"STOP CALLING THAT!!" I "karate chopped" his arm that he was trying to put around my shoulder.

"It's your fault that nickname is catching on", I sigh.

"Geez. I wonder why." He says sarcastically while rubbing his arm.

I let out a small chuckle as we made our way to find either Junmyeon, Minseok, or Baekhyun.

Hey.... Where is Baekhyun? He is never late to school. Where the fuck is that nerd?

A/N:

I'm trying to make all of OT12 a big part of the story, not just mention them. BUT THIS STORY WILL MAINLY FOCUS ON CHANBAEK!! I know it will be hard but I will do my best.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 9K 132
"I can't fucking stand you!" "Aww we finally have something in common." #1 Chanbaek - 3/30/21 #1 Chanyeol - 04/24/21 #1 Jongdae - 04/24/21 #1 Xiuchen...
141K 6.6K 23
- COMPLETED - 30 june 2019 Chanyeol and Baekhyun have been best friends since the 6th grade. But Baekhyun started developing feelings for Chanyeol, b...
6.9K 279 4
Denying Chanyeol the thing he wants most is hard. Baekhyun's seen it in the way he looks at him -- in the dorm, on stage, even in front of the camera...
2.2K 188 16
I woke up because the sunlight was hitting my eyes. I moved and start whining because my back lower was hurtful. He and I were naked in the bed. My t...