The Chosen ones! (Ft.OMG girl...

By Anga26

The lives of 14 young girls were changed forever during the Christmas season of 2011 when they were suddenly... More

The Chosen ones! (Ft.OMG girlz/MB)
NOTICE! (NOT A CHAPTER)
CAST CALL OF THE DAY!!!
THE CAST CALL WINNERS!
Serious!
It's about to go DOWN!
Attacked and Beaten!
This is NOT the End!
Sweet 16 <3 (NOT A CHAPTER)
No way! Am I gonna be pregnant! *Chapter 5 part 1*
Attacked! *Chapter 5 part 2*
THE SACRIFICE (NOT A CHAPTER!)
Gun Point!
A Mystery In Waiting............?
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!! (NOT A CHAPTER!)
SPECIAL UPDATE!!!! (NOT A CHAPTER!)
"Lorraine Donnegan"
The Power Of Revenge!
Not So Sweet 16...........
"The Story Behind Robotboy!"
NO LONGER!
Mean Girls!
New Changes!
"Sisters For Life" <3
"National Villains Day 2012"
A Declaration of War!
"No.15"
Chapter 19 - Operation R.E.S.C.U.E
Chapter 20 Part 1 - The beginning of wrecked lives?

Gun Point! = Love Point! *Chapter 6 part 2*

106 4 2
By Anga26

Chapter 6 part 2 

Recap............

(12 O'clock midnight. Saturday 4th February 2012)

(A few hours later It became night and everyone was sleeping but Zonnique, who was having bad dreams to then suddenly awoken! Breathing HARD!)

Zonnique: My Jesus! (She places her hand over her chest)

She never wanted to rephrase that dream again of Robotboy beating her up. And abusing her. She tried to go back to sleep but then she heard a yell.............................

???: I'M SORRY!

(Zonnique heard and got up to walk down the hallway, now hearing the whole conversation between Eddy and robotboy, as she knew there voices very well)

???: I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE IM DONE IM LEAVING! YOUR TERRIBLE ROBOTBOY! YOU ASSHOLE!...

Robotboy: Prepare to die then.........

(BANG!)

(Her nosiness got the best of her as she peeked and saw Robotboy holding a gun, causing her to gasp)

Continue..........

*Zonnique turns round to run back to the room until she knocks into a vase, making it smash to the ground, grabbing Robotboy's attention*

Robotboy: Hey! Who's there!?

*Zonnique starts running as fast as she can as Robotboy begins shooting as he chases after her. Zonnique then catches up to the doors of the room and she slams one before Robotboy could catch her, locking it behind her before she leans against the doors, breathing heavily*

Bahja: Damn Zonnique, what's wrong? Why you breathing so damn hard?

Keyara: Yeah! What happened?

Zonnique: *Talking between breaths* Is-is-it's Robotboy *Breathing hard* He's got a gun! *Breathing hard* and he tried to shoot me

All the girls and Doctor Louis: WHAT!

Reginae and Doctor Louis: HE TRIED TO SHOOT YOU?

Zonnique: *Talking between breaths* Yeah!..And I saw him shoot Eddy

All the girls and Doctor Louis: WHAT!

Reginae: EDDY'S BEEN SHOT????

Breaunna: Oh my GOD!

Doctor Louis: Well then I need to go out there and attend to his needs before something really bad happens to him!

Zonnique: No, no don't! It's too dangerous out there at the moment, you know Robotboy has a gun! I really think it's best that you stay here until everything is clear!

Robotboy: *From behind the door* Commooon Zonnique! I know you're in there! You might as well just show yourself!

Zonnique: NO! NOT until you put down your gun!

Robotboy: *From behind the door* Ok then, I'm putting down my gun! My gun's going down! Now it's down, so you can come out and show yourself now!

Zonnique: Guys, should I go?

Doctor Louis: Yeah, but before you open the door, I think you should take some protection with you, here's a spare gun of mine you can use just in case he pulls out to shoot you, and it's already loaded and set! *She gives the gun to her*

Zonnique: Thanks Doctor Louis!

Doctor Louis: You're welcome! Now go! Go!

*Zonnique slowly opens the door with the gun in her right hand until it's fully open. Robotboy suddenly aims to fire at Zonnique as he pulls trigger, missing her as she ducks, now shooting back at Robotboy as the bullets hit his eye and his shoulder, making him scream*

Robotboy: AAAAAAAAAAHHHGGGGG! You'll PAY for that Zonnique! You'll PAY for that! AAAHHHGG!!!! 

*Robotboy now start leaping away*

Dr Louis: Zonnique, are you ok?

Zonnique: Yeah I'm fine

Keyara: Urrr, guys!

All the girls and Doctor Louis: Yeah?

Keyara: Urrrmm..Sandra's just been hit!

Everyone: *Staying silent for a few seconds*.....................OH MY GOD! SANDRA!!!

Sandra: *African accent/dialect* Help..Me! *She collapses and passes out *

Everyone: SAAANDRAAAAAAAA!!!!

Amethyst: *Sitting in a wheelchair* *In tears* Dr Louis please do something!

Dr Louis: Alright don't panic! We're gonna get to the bottom of this ok!

Amethyst and Zonnique: *In tears* Please do! She's our sister!

Dr Louis: Don't worry ladies, I'm gonna make sure that Sandra's gonna be alright ok!

Amethyst and Zonnique: *In tears* Thank you, God bless you!

Dr Louis: God bless you too girls! Now common let's go, I gotta make sure that we get Sandra and Eddy into surgery so we can before thing get worse, now common

Everyone: Ight!

(Everyone begins running to Robotboy's office to get Eddy, then they head to the emergency room for surgery)

(1 Hour later)

(1:00am)

(Outside The Emergency room)

Dr Louis: Ok girls! The operation performed on Sandra and Eddy is now complete; the 1 bullets that hit both their chests have been taken out successfully! And they're both going to be just fine! And so is Sandra's baby!

All the girls: Oh thank God!

Keyara: Yeah!

Reginae: I'm so happy that they're alright!

Amethyst: I know right! That got me sick and worried!

Zonnique: Yeah!..But at least they're both alright now

Dr Louis: Would you all like to come in and see them?

All the girls: Yes ma'am!

Dr Louis: Very well then!

(They all walk inside the emergency room)

(Sandra and Eddy are sitting up in their beds eating their apple pie as they watch TV, until they turn around to notice all the girls and Doctor Louis coming in) 

Sandra and Eddy: Oh, heey guys

All the girls: Heeeeey

Amethyst: *Starting to tear up again* I'm so glad you're alright! *Going up to Sandra and hugging her tight*

Sandra: *African accent/dialect* Me too, and Amethyst, you're squeezing me

Amethyst: *Tears in her eyes* Oh, I'm sorry..But I'm just so happy you're ok, I thought you were gonna die today!

Zonnique: *Tears in her eyes* So did I!

Sandra: *African accent/dialect* Well thanks to the miracle of God, I didn't! and that is something to definitely celebrate! So you don't have to cry my sisters! You don't have to cry!

Amethyst: She right *Starts wiping her tears*

Zonnique: Yeah! *Starts wiping her tears*

Sandra: *African accent/dialect* Very good! Now I'm happy!

Everyone: *Laughs*

Zonnique: We're glad you are Sandra! We're glad you are!

*Both Zonnique and Sandra now hug each other along with Amethyst joining in, making everyone awe at their emotional sister moment*

Eddy: Hey!..Where's my hug? *He folds both his arms while he pouts like a baby*

Amethyst: Awwwwwww *Now reaching out her arms to him* come here you big baby

*Amethyst now hugs him, along with everyone in the room hugging him until they let go*

Amethyst: So Eddy, what do you plan on doing with your life now?

Eddy: Oh, I've decided that I'm gonna be leaving this place as soon as I feel better and my wounds, heal, and start my own business like I should've done instead of being stuck here working for that psychopath Robotboy!..Just finally making a living of my life instead of hurting people!...Like I did to Dr Louis *He sighs* and again I'm really sorry for that!

Dr Louis: Ooooh sweetie, it's ok *Walks up to him and places both hands on both his shoulders* I've already forgiven you, so there's no reason for you to be feeling guilty anymore! People make mistakes and we can't let that put us down! We just gotta stand up and keep going! Alright!

*Dr Louis now embraces his left cheek, now causing the both of them to stare straight into each other's eyes for a few seconds until they begin leaning forward into each other, clashing their lips into one another, taking it nice and smoothly as they kiss, and the girls start cheering and clapping as they both had their romantic moment, now pulling away from each other*

Breaunna: Well, well, well! Looks like we have a new "celebrity couple"

Everyone including them: *Laughs*

Dr Louis: Lol! That's very true!

Eddy: Mhm!, and Dr Louis!...I know this is gonna sound so crazy and unexpected but...Ever since the first day I set my eyes on you...I instantly fell in love!...Since then I've always fantasised to myself about you!....Even Robotboy doesn't know this!...Every day I would always imagine us being together and getting married and having our own children...I've always dreamed of being with you one day...So to make that happen!...I just have to ask you this, and it has to be now! *He gets down on one knee and pulls out a box* Nina Amarachi Louisawo...Will you marry me? *He opens the box to reveal a fresh 14 carat gold silver ring, shocking everyone in the room, making their jaws drop*

Dr Louis: O-O-O-Oh my God!...A-A-A-Are you serious?

Eddy: Yes Nina! Just take me now! I wanna be the one you'll love forever!..Please say yes Nina!...Please!

Dr Louis: I-I dunno what to say I...O-Of course I'll marry you!!!

Eddy: Oh yes baby, yes, thank you!

*He places the ring on her finger, once again having their magical moment as the girls cheer them out once again, aweing at the same time*

Amethyst and Zonnique: Awwwwwww, you guys are getting maaariiiied!

Reginae: This is sooo cute ^_^ <3

Keyara: I knooooow right!

Dr Louis: Awwwww, you girls are just as cute ^_^ <3

All the girls: Thank yooooouuuu

Dr Louis: You're welcome ladies...And Eddy darling *She pecks his lips* do you really have to go?

Zonnique: Yeah! We don't want you to leave! And besides, my sweet 16 is next month and I want you to be there!

Eddy: Yes guys I do! I need to leave so I can start my business and save up enough money for the wedding and stuff, and also so I can have enough money to take of you and the babies when they arrive, so it's really important that I go

Dr Louis: Oh ok then!..But can I at least come with you?

Eddy: Oh no, I really think that you should stay for the girls sake, especially because their pregnant!

Dr Louis: But Eddy...I'm gonna miss you! I don't know how I'm gonna survive without you?

Zonnique: It's ok Eddy, she can go with you, we'll do just fine on our own!

Eddy: What? That's crazy!...You girls can't stay here in this room alone for the next 7 months with this wacko Robotboy! None of you would be able to survive that, let alone getting the chance to ever go back home either, or ever being found by the police if you girls have been reported missing!...So I really believe that you girls are gonna need her at this time!

Zonnique: Yeah!..Your right!

Dr Louis: True...So I guess this is goodbye then!

Eddy: Oh nooo, don't say that! It's not a permanent goodbye! It's only for a while, and as soon as I'm ready, I'm gonna be on my way back to take you! And the girls home!

All the girls: YAAAAAAAAAY!!!

Dr Louis: Ooooh babyyyy!

(She now jumps on him as they both hug each other, kissing passionately, making the girls squeal loudly)

End of Chapter 6

Chapter 7 coming soon!

What do yall think of this chapter? 

How do yall think the rest of this story will unfold?

Stay tuned to find out...In "The Chosen Ones"

NOTE: THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN EDITED!. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

783K 10.7K 24
A girl walking alone at night, suddenly gets kidnapped by a group of five guys. They all love and want to share her. She tries many times to escape b...
307K 8.6K 36
Usually when you are kidnapped you panic and start freaking out. Especially when you are a wolf with no pack and no parents when 19 year old madison...
2.7K 59 6
"Where am I?" "This can't be real..." These words are echoed through a dark room by its prisoners, left with the impossible task of escaping and disc...
2K 122 16
{COMPLETED} She has no family. She has no friends. And now? She has no hope. After being kidnapped while walking through the city, Jess has to escape...