The Arranged One | ✔️

By anjaaniwriter

"You're right", she said, sounding contemplative, "Maybe I should grow up and be more practical." "Well...you... More

The Arranged One
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Know You Inside-Out!
Chapter 2 - Lunch yes! Date no!
Chapter 3 - The Weirdest Man
Chapter 4 - Waltz
Chapter 5 - Knock Before You Enter!
Chapter 6 - To Marry You
Chapter 7 - Going To Be Mine
Chapter 8 - What Am I Missing Here?
Chapter 9 - Your Girlfriend Moron!
Chapter 10 - Like A Couple In Love???
Chapter 11 - Does It Upset You?
Chapter 12 - Will that be enough?
Chapter 13 - It's A Great Idea, My Love!
Chapter 14 - You're whipped!
Chapter 15 - Hormonal Teenage Boy
Chapter 16 - Deal?
Chapter 17 - Deal with the Devil
Chapter 18 - Melt in my arms
Chapter 19 - Why??
Chapter 20 - I'll be waiting
Chapter 20 - The Date Isn't Over Yet
Chapter 21 - Best Date Ever
Chapter 22 - Never Going to Change
Chapter 23 - Part 1
Chapter 23 - Going to be a long day - Part 2
Chapter 24 - Not Quite Right
Chapter 25 - Sneak Peek
Chapter 25 - The Appetizers : Part 1
Chapter 25 - The Appetizers : Part 2
Chapter 26 - I Can Explain : Part 1
Chapter 26 - I Can Explain : Part 2
Chapter 27 - My Home : Part 1
Chapter 27 - My Home : Part 2
Chapter 27 - My Home : Part 3
Chapter 28 - My Forever : Part 1
Chapter 28 - My Forever : Part 2
Chapter 29 - A Mistake : Part 1
Chapter 30 - I Miss Us : Part 1
Chapter 30 - I Miss Us : Part 2
Chapter 30 - I Miss Us : Part 3
Chapter 31 - Best Friends Again : Part 1
Chapter 31 - Best Friends Again : Part 2
Chapter 31 - Best Friends Again : Part 3
Chapter 32 - Do you want this?
Chapter 33 - Part 1
Chapter 33 - Part 2
Chapter 34 - Part 1
Chapter 34 - Part 2
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 - Part 1
Chapter 36 - Part 2
Chapter 36 - Part 3
Epilogue
New Story Alert!

Chapter 29 - A Mistake : Part 2

11.8K 569 46
By anjaaniwriter

A/N. Thank you so much for your votes and comments!! I'm truly honored by every vote and comment❤️❤️
***Please note that there might be some mature content in this chapter. It's really crucial for the characters, and I have tried to be as realistic, vague and tasteful as possible. Please skip some parts if you are too sensitive to such content.

He didn't know what was taking her so long. She went to the bathroom before he had gone for a swim. And he was back, but she was still in there. Siya was not the kind of girl who took ages in the bathroom. It made him nervous to think she must be crying again. He had heard her cry in the past two days more than he did in the 25 years he had known her. It hurt him to see her like this, broken and helpless.

But he couldn't do anything about it. She had ripped his heart out and now there was nothing left except pain. Only he knew how he had survived the month in Paris. Away from home, away from her. He shut down his thoughts, not wanting to go down that train of thought again. He had come to a good decision and in the long run Siya would stop crying and learn to deal with it. If he could get over his feelings, so could she. And he had. Gotten over his feelings for her.

He stood up, nervously pacing the room. He hoped she didn't cry too much. Her eyes would get puffy and her throat would go hoarse, and she would get a massive headache. One he couldn't offer to massage away.

He looked at the wall, which was basically a huge mirror, and cursed silently. The damned closet was inside the bathroom. Who's brilliant idea was it to design this suite? There was no goddamn privacy. The towel he had disposed off for a wash hadn't completely dried up his wet skin, he hadn't bothered as he had hoped to go straight into the shower.

But now he stood there waiting for her, his swimming trunks clinging to his body, he felt a little exposed. Before the shit happened, he would've thought nothing of it, she was his bestfriend. He had been lounging around her in his boxers and swimming trunks almost all his life. And the way things had gotten before their fight, he would have actually teased Siya, put some moves on her and try to show off a little bit.

He shook his head. He didn't need to think about that shit. No need to torture himself with fantasies of 'could-be's and 'would-be's.

Just as he was about to go see if there were any robes in the coat closet the bathroom door opened. He turned to look at her, to make sure her eyes weren't swollen and red, but he never made it to her eyes.

*

Abhi's gaze seemed to travel very slowly from her toes, her exposed legs, to the hem of her short red sheer lingerie, lingering at the black lacy underwear which was completely visible through the sheer red fabric, continuing at her exposed navel, her dangerously low-cut black brassiere, lingering extra long at her cleavage and stopping at her lips, which were shining due to her glossy non-colored lip balm.

Finally, his eyes met hers. He looked shocked, betrayed and....disgusted.

He walked up to her, till their noses were almost touching. His breathing was becoming harder by the second, almost matching her short panicked breaths.

"I told you I am not playing any games." He said in a chilling whisper. A drop of water falling from his wet hair down his cheek, his throat and his perfect chest, and further. Siya followed the drop with her eyes, unable to resist the perfection that was his body.

"I said I am not playing any games with you, are you listening to me Siya?"

She broke off from her fantasies and met his stormy eyes.
"I'm sorry. I am not playing any games Abhi." She told him honestly.

He took a step forward and she took one back instinctively. He took a deep calming breath.
"Then what the hell are you wearing? I told you I am not interested. You told me that you would be cordial. Then you show up naked in front of me. You expect me to believe that this is not a game? Then what is it? Why the hell are you not wearing any clothes?"

It felt like a slap on her face. He was making her feel so ashamed and dirty. It stung so bad that she had to will the lump forming in her throat to go back down. She was done crying and she had promised herself she would be strong. She took a deep breath, mimicking him and replied, "I am not wearing this voluntarily. I was upset before, during and after the wedding. I couldn't get myself to pack. Divya was the one who packed all my things. I made the mistake of not checking what she had packed. I did not have anything else to wear. Trust me I am as uncomfortable wearing these clothes as you are seeing me in them!"

"Divya did this?" Abhi asked, sounding shocked. He pulled out his phone and called her right away, putting it on speaker.

"What the hell Divya, what the hell are you trying to do?"

"Hello Abhi! How is your honeymoon going so far?"

"Divya, stop pretending. Why did you pack Siya's luggage to ensure she would be naked in the bedroom?"

"Abhimanyu! It's is really expensive lingerie, that I have designed personally for her. You remember picking these for her about a month back, don't you?"

"That was before...damn it Divya!"

"Look. I get you two are not on good terms right now. But you both are family to me, and I don't quit on family. It is my right as a bestfriend and pseudo-sister to do anything and everything I can to bring you both together. And I will do just that. So pardon me for saying, deal with it, because I am not backing out. I have heard both of you in the last month and I get where both of you come from, well time for you both to get where I come from. And Abhi, you should be thanking me, Siya must be looking like a goddess in her sexy lingerie. She's wearing the red one isn't she? That's basically the least risqué out of the lot, although if she actually turns, you will see that the underwear is actually a tho-"

Abhi cut the call, before she could finish the sentence.
"I am going to kill Divya", he muttered under his breath.

The awkwardness in the room had increased by about a hundred percent. She wanted the floor to open up and swallow her whole.

To think a month back Abhi would have actually wanted to see her in what she was wearing right now tore at her heart. If only she had not been so stupid back then, she would've had a beautiful wedding and a romantic honeymoon. Instead here they were. Her husband looking everywhere else but her.

"I...it was before...I didn't...I had chosen them for you when I thought I owned you as much as you owned me. I did it out of...of..." He trailed off unable to finish the sentence.

Love. He had done it out of love. And now he couldn't even say the word. She was so close to having a real breakdown. But she willed herself to stay strong.

"It's okay Abhi. You don't need to explain...I understand." She said, nervously toying with the hem of her lingerie.

"You don't need to wear that. Wait a second."
He went into the closet and she heard him shuffle through his bags. He came back with a plain white night shirt and handed it to her.

Of course he wanted her to cover up. While she was sneaking covert glances at his exposed upper body, he was busy staring at the wall behind her.

She took the shirt from his outstretched hand and pointed to the bathroom.
"Thank you. I will go change. I'm sorry you had to see me like this. I know I'm no supermodel, my body is hardly made for these things. No wonder you looked so disgusted when you saw me wearing this. Well you are you. All muscles and sculpted body. You could be a model. And I don't really look as good. You know...I mean....Okay. Okay. You know what, I am just going to go and change. Thanks for the shirt." She wanted to kick herself. She had literally spilled her guts out in her nervous ramble. She shook her head and headed to the bathroom door, trying to pass him without making any contact.

"Siya..." She had walked past him and was at the door when he called her name.

She turned to look at him. He still had his back to her.
"You should change out here, while I take a shower. I won't be back for another fifteen minutes and you can just let me know when you are done."

"Um, okay." She said. Standing frozen at the spot in front of the bathroom door, she couldn't move for the life of her. She couldn't move when he walked up to her, she couldn't move when he brushed past her, his hands on the door handles, his arm brushing her shoulders, sending sparks down her spine.

She stood there even as he opened the door and entered the bathroom. Before closing it, he leaned a little closer and said in a sad whisper, "You are anything but disgusting in that nightie Siya. I just don't think I am ready for the feelings I am having seeing you in the lingerie I chose back when I loved you. I'm going to need some time. That's what we've agreed on right?"

Siya nodded and waited as she heard the door close and a click as he locked it. She then allowed a lone tear to finally drop down her cheek. "Back when I loved you" His words were killing her. And the worst part was, she knew he didn't say them to hurt her.

*

As dreams went, this was one of the best ones. She was nestled deep into his arms, her head resting on his arm, deep into his chest, her bare legs entangled with his boxer clad ones. God, she felt so good against him.

Siya. The one true thing in his life. He knew even in his dream, indulging in the fantasy was dangerous, but he had to allow himself atleast this. He owed himself this, as a guy who had been in love with a woman all his life, who had yearned to have her in his arms, who had wanted to share every intimate experience with her and only her. This was his dream and he was going to make it happen, give in to this fantasy.

His hand traced her back, her arm, all the way to her fingers until he took her wrist and placed her arm on his shoulder. She sighed in pleasure.

He then took her ankle and pulled her leg over his, letting their bodies touch more intimately then they ever had in reality. She was moaning as his hand swept over the length of her bare leg. Her skin felt hot, as she started to move against him. He propped her up, and bent his head to kiss her shoulder, bared to him as the neckline of the huge night shirt shifted due to their movement. He was kissing and tasting her sweet skin. Her sweet moans were filling the room.

He needed her so much. He finally captured her lips in a hot kiss. Giving in to her sweet eager mouth, as his tongue battled hers. His hand inching upwards, cupping her bare bottom. He never wanted this dream to end. This was the single most beautiful experience he was having. Even if it was just a fantasy he wanted to make it happen. He wanted her world to explode. He wanted to see it once again.

He slowly rid her off her underwear, her moan of approval driving him wild. Then he touched her, and she was moving against him, it was everything, she was everything, nothing would ever compare to the beauty of this moment, the intimate rhythm as their movements became faster, his touch keeping up with the changing pace and then she exploded.

"Abhimanyu!" She gasped, as she exploded, her breaths short, a hand in his hair and one gripping his shoulder. "Oh god! That was..." she said, looking into his eyes. She slowly took pulled his arm, so that he wasn't touching her anymore.

He blinked. His vision was adjusting to the darkness of the room and he could see clearly now. It was Siya in his arms, dressed in his white shirt, lopsided to expose a bare shoulder, it was bunched up to her waist to leave her naked.

Oh shit!

She was pulling at his boxers, trying to lower them, that's when he literally leaped out of the bed.

"No!" He said, looking at her in horror. "This was not supposed to happen. It was a mistake."

"Abhi..." she whispered. Shock and confusion lacing her voice.

"Mistake. I should have never...I'm sorry. Okay? I slipped up. I thought I was dreaming...it was not supposed to be real."

"Abhimanyu...", she said sounding so heartbroken.

He closed his eyes, trying not to remember the way she had gasped his name as she shook with passion in his arms. That memory was going to be forever burned in his brain.

Opening his eyes, he finally spoke,
"Don't call me that Siya. Don't ever say my name again. We can't. I told you. I am sorry this happened, I didn't mean it. I am sorry for confusing you. But this will not happen again. Not in the near future. I am going to take a shower and then head out to get a sleeping bag for myself. We will talk about this when I am a little in control of myself again. Okay? I am sorry. So sorry."

He needed to get out and fast. Grabbing the first thing he found in the closet, he all but ran out of the suite. Talk about screwing up big time.

A/N.

Hello my favorite people❤️,

This was one risky risky chapter to write. I am personally really happy about the way it panned out, but also nervous about how you guys are going to like it😅. Would really love some feedback in terms of comments🙈😊☺️.

It is one thing to hide your feelings from the person you love when there is some distance between you. But if there is none, it gets difficult. With so many things unsaid and the pent up tension between them, these two are in for some tough times ahead.

To all my lovely readers, thank you so so sooooo much for the love and support. Please keep reading and voting and most importantly commenting. I love reading comments, makes me feel so connected to all of you.

And to all my silent readers, please please share your love and let me know how you like my story by voting and commenting.

Love,
Siya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Rajputana By Manika

Historical Fiction

195K 7.8K 28
"I am ready but there is only one problem that my month has come". She said while controlling her smile. Abhirath asked in confusion "what? month?? W...
46.8K 2K 58
Childhood crush.. ? The tingling sensation , the rushed heartbeats... it was such a lovely feeling and that's what Aadhya had for Abhay the brother o...
1.9M 156K 88
"I can give you grandchild without marriage too mom" Mira said after listening to her mom's useless reason making everyone shock. Yeah???? "I...I mea...
939K 51K 38
Completed on May 29, 2020. ~ "Ap...." (You....) Muntaha couldn't utter anything else as Faris 'shh'ed her. He grabbed her by her shoulders and turned...