Stars in Shadow and Light『Fai...

Por KunoHikaYashi

Lucy Heartfilia A young girl that had many dreams awaiting to come true. The stories you've read were that sh... Más

[✓] Prologue
[✓] Chapter 1: I'm Back Sabers!
[✓] Chapter 2: Tomorrow
[✓] Chapter 3: Time Magic
[✓] Chapter 4: We missed you!
[✓] Chapter 5: Star of Sabertooth
[✓] Chapter 6: Ill
[✓] Chapter 7: Accept
[✓] Chapter 8: Plan
[✓] Chapter 9: Appearance
Chapter 10: Pandemonium
Chapter 11: MPF
Chapter 12: Big Bro
Chapter 13: Day Off
Chapter 14: Ryuuzetsu Land
Chapter 15: Sting's Dance
Chapter 16: Naval Battle
Chapter 17: Tag Teams
Chapter 18: Grand Chariot
Chapter 19: Six Slayers
Chapter 20: Generations
Chapter 21: Reward
Chapter 22: Anger Issues?
Chapter 23: Survive
Chapter 24: Planning
Chapter 25: The Last Day
Chapter 26: Ice vs Memory?!
Chapter 27: Erza vs Kagura
Chapter 28: A Possessed Rogue
Chapter 29: Nakagami Armour
Chapter 30: The End Game
Chapter 31: Eclipse Gate
Chapter 32: Seven Dragons
Chapter 33: Combination
Chapter 34: Who Are You?
||NEW COVER||
||VERY IMPORTANT; PLEASE READ||
Chapter 36: Bonds
||POLL RESULTS||
Chapter 37: Happy Ending
Rogue's Ending: The End and Beginning
Sting's Ending: Drunken Confessions
Rufus' Ending: Masquerade Mischief
||WE THANK YOU!!!||

Chapter 35: Last Ages

1.4K 63 8
Por KunoHikaYashi

Hey minna!! I'm back again with the next chapter!! And I FINALLY UPDATED ON TIME!!!! *massive party starts*

Hell yeah!! This is something that I have not done in a long time!! I feel quite proud. 

Anyways, let's go head on into the story!!
==================

Previously~

"This magic power... Who are you, Human?" Levia's voice boomed, causing all movement from Scissor Runner, Sting and Rogue to seize, their eyes on me as the two Dragon Slayers smirked.

"You wish to know who I am?" I questioned, a mark forming on the side of my neck as it glowed gold, the symbol of a Dragon encircling a blue orb taking shape, visible to Levia's eyes as they widened in shock.

"I am Lucy Heartfilia-Apocalypse, daughter of Layla Heartfilia and Acnologia Apocalypse, previous rulers of The Realms. For that title now belongs to me, as I am the Queen of The Realms."

Now~

Lucy's POV 

Standing tall, I glare up at the beast in front of me whose eyes were wide in shock.

"You can't be..." It growled, roaring loudly as it tried to blast a roar at me, the magic shooting towards me as I just stood there.

Before the beam could even hit me, it was pushed back, my arm extending the sceptre I had in my hands towards it, a barrier stopping the roar from ever nearing me.

"I bear the mark of royalty, how dare you accuse me of making such a lie." I spat, taking steps forward the the dragon Levia, which was walking backwards as he roared.

"You do not pose a threat to me. I am a dragon! You are but a mere Human!" He said, a dark chuckle leaving my lips as I glared at him.

"Oh, yes. You are indeed an Almighty Dragon. But you are under my rule. Under my orders, and under my rank. So stand down." I snarled at him, my magic leaving from my body in giant waves, the overwhelming density of the power making the dragon stagger back.

Sting and Rogue

"Is it wrong I find Blondie hot right now?" The White Dragon Slayer said, earning a hit upside his head by his partner.

"Shut up."

Lucy's POV -again-

As I let out my magic aura, I continued to stand tall in front of Levia, giving off the look of authority as I stared him down. The words that came out of his disgusting lips next was just too funny.

"I am under no rule of you. Scissor Runner!" He yelled, spreading out his wings as he gone to the skies, hovering above us as Scissor Runner did the same.

"Tch. These dragons of the past are indeed ignorant and are in need of discipline." I clicked my tongue, looking up at the flying pair of dragons as they looked down on us.

"It's time we finish our mission!" Levia roared, Scissor Runner nodding next to him as they continued to flap their enormous wings in the sky.

"Their mission... to eliminate us..." I muttered, realising what they were gonna do as my eyes widened, looking towards Sting and Rogue as they still look up in confusion.

"No.... Sting! Rogue!" As I tried to reach out to them, two large beams of blue and red shot down at them, their heads barely able to look at me before it was burned and obliterated by the roars of Levia and Scissor Runner.

"NOOOOO.....!!!" I screamed, using my magic to deflect the beams of magic away as I ran towards where the two Dragon Slayers used to stand.

"No....." Barely above a whisper, I fall to my knees as tears form in my eyes, falling to the ground as I stare at the scorch marks in front of me.

With a shaking hand, I place it down atop of the scorch marks, finding something grazing the palm of my hand as I picked up the object. As I opened my palm, sobs wrack my body as I clutched the object to my chest.

The blue tear drop diamond earring that was grasped in my hands was now chipped and broken. It's golden chain and hook long burned off as the diamond held scorched black spots, pieces of ash stuck on it.

As I continued to sob, the two dragons were already on the ground on both of my sides, watching me as my hair was blown harshly by the ash filled wind.

"What a pitiful sight to see. The Queen on her knees." Levia snorted, something in me snapped as my sobs stopped by his voice.

"And to think she is to be the Queen of this future." Scissor Runner further taunted, trying to rub salt into deep wounds as my head was downcast.

"Thou hast committed sin of drenched blood..." I muttered, my magic spiking up tremendously as my hair lashed in all directions.

"What?!" The two dragons questioned, not being able to hear what I had uttered as they were cautious of the sudden dangerous increase of magic power.

"That neither Holy Water nor God may reverse..." With the overwhelming amounts of magic, the dragons stay back, seeing that the magic had formed dark rukh that fluttered viciously.

"Now thou will face the wrath of the Queen..." Everything was at a stand still, the magic and rukh vanishing as the two look in confusion.

"As this curse was long before prepared. Inanis Aeternam. [Eternal Void]" As if everything was silenced, not a sound was heard as a tide of dark magic has burst out, the impact intimidating as everything in it's path was drained of life and fallen dead.

Fiore is now no more than a wasteland with a lone Queen...

"My life... was only worth One Minute...?" 

"It's time we finish our mission!" Levia roared, Scissor Runner nodding next to him as they continued to flap their enormous wings in the sky.  

"Their... mission...?" Blinking twice, my eyes turned hazy for a brief second before they clear with a sudden realisation.

"Sting... Rogue...!" Whipping my head towards their direction, I used my magic and teleport to them, grabbing onto each of their hand and teleporting away before the dragons could get the chance to destroy where they previously stood.

"What the hell..." Sting trailed off, eyes hazy as they go wide with fear and horror, probably also from the scene that had been shown in my head as Rogue was no better.

"Was that..." Rogue muttered, the both of them slumping slightly as I too was slightly panting heavily from that vision.

"You guys saw it too... That... vision..." I said, the two of them looking at me as their eyes held fear and confusion.

"Yea... But... but it felt so... so real..." Sting muttered looking at his hands as his just stares off at them.

'That's because it is real. Or it was at least. Someone reversed time, and I only know one other person capable of that spell...' I thought, looking up at the smoke filled sky as I wondered whether that person was gone already.

"At least that's not happening right now." Rogue said, earning the nods of Sting and I as they stood back up.

"Come on, we gotta hurry and find out a way to take these guys out before that really does happen." Sting said, looking at the dragons who are now on the ground, clearly agitated that their roars didn't hit their targets.

"Lucy-sama!" A voice called in my mind, the voice recognisable as Yukino before I connected the telepathic signal a bit more stronger.

"What is it, Yukino? Are you hurt?" I replied back, earning a 'I'm fine' by her.

"I'm fine! But I may have found a way to send these dragon back to their own time!" She said, making a spark of hope shine through my eyes as I nodded.

"Okay. Hold on, let me connect you with the others as well. They might want to hear." Using a bit more of magic, I then expand the telepathic signal towards the rest of my teammates, all of them questioning why I did that.

"Yukino found a way to send these good for nothing dragons away." I told them, all of them going silent before simultaneously asking on how to do that.

"I just found a journal. That belonged to the future Lucy."

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!"

======To Be Continued======
Hey there everyone. This was kinda too dramatic huh...? Lol, I couldn't think of anything less dramatic. My brain's is for some reason going through this weird dramatic phase right now, so this might continue for another chapter or so. 

Now, no one's here with me today cause their too confused about the current situation their in to come by the studio. 

Anyway, I'll go on with the disclaimer. I do not own Fairy Tail nor it's characters, Hiro Mashima owns them. i only own my OCs and story plot of this book. Vote, Comment and Share this book.

Poll:

1. StiLu/StiCy (StingxLucy)

2. RoLu (RoguexLucy)

3. RuLu/LuFus (RufusxLucy)

I have to go now, but I'm sure to see you guys soon. Bye everyone, have a great day!!

-Kuno HikaYashi
30th March 2018 (Unedited)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

128K 4K 35
*Completed, August 18, 2015* It has been a year and two months since the GMG's (Grand Magic Games). Lucy has felt weak and she felt like she doesn't...
36.7K 962 24
Natsu's been searching for his partner Lucy since she was kidnapped during a job together. He swore to himself he wouldn't stop searching for her. Me...
292K 8.6K 23
(Hiyas, I will be revising the story as of 3/15/15 , I will keep to the main story line but with minor details being added here and there! I do not k...
426K 11.3K 66
Lucy Heartfilia is a 16-year-old. Her mother had died early and her father's business collapsed. Finally having been able to join the most renown gui...