For the curvy|BWWM

By Black_baddie

"Why do you love me? I'm fat" I said as I looked down at my feet. "Princess there's a difference between fat... More

introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Not An Update
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Not An Update
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Epilogue
Cast
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter

Chapter 59

53.8K 2.1K 868
By Black_baddie

Sam's POV

"Baby. Sammyyyy. Daddyyyy. I'm sorryyyy"

Diamond whined. She's been begging me to forgive her for 8 mintues now. I just stared outside the window in silence.

She knows that I don't like when people spend money on me. I love spending money on her because I love to treat her like the queen she is.

"Samuel James Greene if you don't talk to me this instant I will open up the door and throw you down"

I turned slightly towards her. I know that she's the type of girl to really throw me out the car.

"Sam stop being mad at me. I just want to thank you for being the best boyfriend any girl could ask for. The boyfriends need to be spoiled too, not just the girlfriends"

"I know baby I'm sorry for being petty"

I picked up her hand and laid a soft kiss on it. I can't be mad at her for more than 10 mintues. It's not possible. I love her too much.

"Now that you stopped being petty I'm taking you to buy some clothes"

She said as she turned into the mall. I sighed as I thought about the news I got yesterday night.

A member of my gang told me that the black Panthers are planning their next attack very soon.

I don't get why they just don't leave us alone. We're living our lives while they're stuck watching us having fun.

If that isn't sad then I don't know what is.

I cleared my mind once I saw Diamond found a parking space. Nevertheless I put a smile on my face.

Before I could even open the door Diamond came rushing around to my side of the car and opened the door for me.

I stepped out and said "I have a boyfriend".

That's what some of you girls be saying whenever we open the doors for you, I decided to give it a try.

I heard her laughing behind me as I walked into the mall. Since I didn't want any guys looking at her I stopped walking and pulled her to my side.

Those guys ain't never gonna catch me slipping.

She lead me into a store that seemed like they sell very expensive clothes. The mannequins were wearing real Diamond necklaces. I could tell by the way the necklaces almost blinded my ass.

"Hello, how may I assist you?"

A guy with blonde hair and blue eyes said as he greeted us by the door. He was wearing a suit and tie with some ugly ass dress shoes.

While Diamond was looking around the store for things I might like I saw the guy staring at her.

She turned around to look at the shoes and the guys eyes zeroed on her ass. I lowly growled causing Diamond to bring her attention back to us.

"So do you need any help?"

He asked as he raked his hands through his hair. He smirked at Diamond who only seemed to be looking up at me.

"You could help yourself by getting us a new person to help us"

He finally looked away from Diamond for a split second only to go back to staring at her again.

"Dude get us a new sales person before we walk out of this store with our millions"

A lady cleared her throat behind the guy causing him to turn around. She gave him a stern look and a nod.

He turned back around to us and excused himself. I hope I never see that joke for the remainder of the time I'm in here.

Seconds later a old lady that looked like she was about 50 years old came into view. She had on a knee length blue navy skirt with a white collar shirt.

That's more like it. Someone who won't hit on me or Diamond.

"So what are you looking for today?"

"I'm looking for an outfit for him.  He's style is more ripped jeans and oversized jackets"

Diamond answered before I could even open my mouth. She was completely spot on. That's all my closet consist of.

I smiled evilly in my head. A store as fancy as this wouldn't have oversized jackets let alone ripped jeans. That's just not possible.

"Right this way"

The lady said. No this can't be possible. She must be mistaken. That's what I thought until I came into view with a wide selection of ripped jeans, jean jackets, and sweatshirts.

The world is never on my side. When I need the world the most it let's me down.

"If you need any help I'll be behind the counter"

Diamond and I nodded our heads and walked up to the clothes rack. Diamond told me to take a seat while she looks for clothes that I would like.

Shot, she don't gotta tell me twice. I was going to sit down anyways.

All I wanted to do was play some subway surfer. That simple task was ruined by the pile of clothes that got thrown on my lap.

It only took this girl two mintues to find about 5 outfits. I thought that the whole girls loving to shop stereotype was fake but, I guess I was wrong.

It takes me about 2 hours to find a pair of jeans that I eventually put back on the rack.

Within 5 mintues Diamond ole excited ass was already pushing me into the changing room.

I picked up the camouflage Adidas sweatshirt, the olive green bomber jacket and black knee slit jeans. She also picked up some black and white Adidas.

I must admit the outfit goes perfect with my hairstyle. She knows how to dress a man.

I walked out of the dressing room with a smile on my face. She put down her phone and smiled at me.

"Do you like it?"

She asked as she circled around me. She smiled as she observed her masterpiece. I couldn't hide the smile that spread across my face when I saw her eyes light up in the mirror in front of me.

She looks so happy. I can't say no to my smiling queen.

"Yes baby I love it"

She nodded her head and told me to go back in the changing room to try on the rest of the outfits.

Next up I picked up the black and white supreme hoodie with the blue ripped jeans that had some kind of black blocking material and the black and white vans.

I walked out of the changing room and smiled at Diamond who was on my phone taking pictures.

Once She heard the shuffling of my feet she looked up and beamed at me. She looks fucking precious when she smiles.

"We're getting that. You looking extra daddyish right now"

She licked her lips and looked at me up and down. I want to take her right now but, we're in a fancy store. I'll just wait for us to be alone.

"You want to join me baby girl?"

I asked with a smirk on my face. She shrugged her shoulders and walked into the changing room and sat down.

I followed after her and changed out of the clothes I was wearing. When I got to my pants I looked in the mirror and I saw Diamond covering her eyes in the background.

I slowly walked up to her and bend down to her level.

"Princess, you're gonna feel Sam Jr sooner or later. Might as well uncover your eyes."

"I choose later"

She screamed as she turned her back to me. While she was faced away from me I took that as my oppurntiy to slap her ass.

She jumped up in shock and turned around. Her eyes opened wide as she stared down at Sam Jr.

I just rolled my eyes and picked her up. Her legs Instantly wrapped around my waist.

"Have I told you how beautiful you are?"

"Yes like 1 million times a day"

"Well, that's not enough"

I said as I captured her lips in mine. I backed her up to the changing wall and slid her down just a little bit so that she was on top of Sam jr.

She moaned as she licked my lips. I softly bit hers. I stuck my tongue in her mouth as my teeth grazed her tongue. Our tongues fought for dominance as she pulled my hair. I of course won.

She moaned out in pleasure as my hands founded her ass squeezing it harshly. I took her to the bench she was sitting on and laid her down on it.

I trailed kissed up her stomach as she griped my hair. All you could hear was out moans and the sounds of me laying sloppy kisses on her stomach.

We were going all in until we heard a knock on the door. We automatically froze and looked at the door.

"Ma'am, sir. I'm sorry to inform you that you can't have sex in the changing rooms. It's against store policies. You can go do that at the Gucci store though"

I kissed Diamond's forehead and climbed off of her. She had an embrassed look on her face as she pulled down her crop top.

I noticed that whenever she tugs at the charm bracelet that's around her wrist. It's the cutest thing I've ever seen a human being do.

After that I tried on the rest of my clothes and gave the ones that I liked to Diamond. As I was changing into my old clothes Diamond went to pay for everything.

It's killing me inside but I have to deal with it. She's a very determined women.

When I was done I walked out of the changing room only to see Diamond hiding something behind her back.

Did she forgot that she's around 5'3 and I'm 6'4.

All I did was reach over her head and I got what she was hiding form me. To my surprise it was the receipt for all the stuff she bought.

My eyes almost popped out of my head as I saw the total price.

Diamond spent $5,000. $5,000. One pair of jeans was for $900 alone. Damn, I feel guilty now.

"Maybe if we leave..."

I started saying but I was cut off by Diamond. She held her fingers to my lips shushing me.

"Sam its okay. I got it out of my bank accout. I have some more money saved up to give to my grandparents for Miracle. This was what was left"

"Diamond I love you"

"I love you too"

"Come again"

The cashier said with such hatred in his voice. It was the guy that was eye raping Diamond earlier.

He rolled his eyes at us and went to he back of the room.

I guess he really doesn't wanna see us again.

Some guys just hate when you have something they wish they had.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 32.5K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
6.1K 305 13
"There's just something about you" he said looking at me, almost like he could see my soul "Something about me?... it's the chase Elliot, you'll g...
34.1K 958 28
{Completed} [Edited] 17 year old Ashley finally comes back to LA after two years to start her junior year in the high-school her two childhood be...