10-YEAR-OLD WIFE

By Call_Me_BaiYun

Suffered from amnesia, Mimi woke up to a fully grown body when she was convinced that she was only ten. She e... More

Chapter 1 - Waking Up
Chapter 2 - She's Staying With Me
Chapter 3 - We're Married
Chapter 4 - Getting Closer
Chapter 6 - Obviously Mine
Chapter 7 - Black Aura
Chapter 8 - Because You're My Wife
Chapter 9 - Beautiful Eyes
Chapter 10 - New Friend and Regret
Chapter 11 - Gai's POV
Chapter 12 - Cute Little Doll
Chapter 13 - Annoying Old Lady
Chapter 14 - Whys
Chapter 15 - He Want What?!
Chapter 16 - Mummy
Chapter 17 - She Hates Me
Chapter 18 - Family
Chapter 19 - Bath
Chapter 20 - Bed
Chapter 21 - Gai's POV
Chapter 22 - Meeting My Sister
Chapter 23 - Dream
Chapter 24 - Magic
Chapter 25 - I Don't Need It
Chapter 26 - He Cared
Chapter 27 - Morning Spat
Chapter 28 - Our Son
Chapter 29 - Let Me Think!
Chapter 30 - It Was Him?
Chapter 31 - Gai's POV
Chapter 32 - Possible
Chapter 33 - First Kiss
It's Alec!
Chapter 34 - Wronged
Chapter 35 - Sweet
Chapter 36 - Cunning Fox
Chapter 37 - Sorry
Chapter 38 - Romantic
Chapter 39 - Ignorance, Regret

Chapter 5 - Friend

3.2K 90 5
By Call_Me_BaiYun

Mimi's outfit above 👆🏻

🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

"Gai, I'm ready. Come on, let's go."

Hurrying to push him outside, I was truly delighted to leave the hospital. Being in there only made me felt sick down to my stomach.

And I was also afraid that the medicine's smell that lingered in the room would pass onto my cute brand new outfit Gai brought over. (He sure knows my taste huh🤤)

Gai who was being dragged along only trailed closely behind me. When I was about to walk to the wrong directions, he would hold me by my arms and lead me away. 🤭

After a couple of minutes walking aimlessly (me obviously) we finally found his car, only because Gai sometimes would show me the way.

Standing in front of his shiny black Bugatti, I was left stunned with my mouth hung open.

The car suited him well, which pictured just the way he was, intimidating. (And gorgeous🤭)

"You're coming?" Gai motioned for me to go inside as he opened the door to the passenger seat. Nodding slowly, I hurriedly walked in with a big smile plastered on my face.

The car was beyond cool that I felt like floating from all of the excitement.

Carefully pulling out of the hospital foyer, Gai drove us away. I noticed that he seems awkward driving slowly so I encouraged him to just go all out which astounded him.

Listening to my advice, he drove faster causing me to yelp in excitement.

My face was already stuck closely to the glass window beside me and it made him chuckled somehow.

Feeling self-conscious, I moved away but before I could dwell in my shamefulness, the tinted glass suddenly rolled down. Swapping my face to him, I smiled from ear to ear.

"Are you sure?" Could I do the thing I had in mind?

"Go ahead."

And with that without any further adue I stretched my hand out, feeling the gushing wind slapping against my skin. Still wanted more, I made sure to glue my body to the door with my head laid blissfully on my other arm.

It caused the sweet smelling wind to flutter my hair and though I knew it would be hard for me to handle it later, I didn't care.

"I didn't know that you're such a fun friend to be with, Gai." I said, a little bit shouting as I was afraid that he might not hear me from the wind but he kept himself silence.

Frowning, I turned to look at him and was greeted by his blank face.

"Gai?"

"Should we eat lunch outside?" he suddenly asked me, catching me off guard. He was obviously trying to change the topic but being the good friend that I was, I generously feign ignorant.

Maybe he was not use to anyone telling him something like that so bluntly and he was shy? Well, I just concluded that he was.

"Yes! Let's have some pizza."

"Pizza? But you just..." he trailed off. I knew he wanted to say that I just eat them yesterday after my moment of tantrum, but who cares. I needed more pizza.

"I just what?"

"Fine, pizza it is but it can be deliver home." He gave in to my unhealthy appetite.

"Eh...? I want to eat at the diner though." I said, not wanting to give up. He was the one who suggested for us to eat outside so no matter what, he couldn't just back off right after he perked my interest.

He sighed heavily as he shot me a pleading gaze. Ignoring him, I pouted.

"I... I've never eat at a diner." He shamefully stated making me laughed.

"Then that's all the more reason we need to."

"Tsk... Alright, diner it is."

He did say that but right after we set our foot in the diner, he freaked out. Not extravagantly freaked out, but literally. He never let it surfaced and kept his face emotionless as usual but I knew deep inside him, he was crying.

Hoho. I really enjoyed seeing him restlessly trying to keep up with the chaos when he obviously was losing his cool.

Pretending like I didn't noticed that he actually wanted to back out; I quickly pulled him by his right arm to go further inside. Giggling, I choose a table fit for two people near the window.

He sighed quietly, eyeing the men that were making a ruckus at the counter. They were singing, shouting and even flirting with the waitresses. It was a rare sight for the both of us but I act as if it didn't amuse me.

"Bunch of idiots." He murmured more to himself but my ears could still catch his words.

Watching him like this, I realized that Gai was not the type to socialise. Was this the reason why he never mingles with the rest of the class?

I was feeling guilty as I never tried to talk to him before, even before my isolation from the rest of the school.

So my inquiry was really necessary. Why was it that he said that he was my friend though we never talked much except for when we had school assignments in group?

I wanted to ask, but I wondered, would he still remember something that happened years ago?

I was the only one who thought that it only happened just a few days before, after all.

"Mimi?"

I snapped out of my thought when he suddenly caressed my fingers on the table. Feeling the heat gushed to my cheeks, I retreated my hands that was resting on the table and put them on my laps.

I thought to myself that he really needs to remember that I was basically a minor, INTERNALLY. And he shouldn't damage my innocent mind with his way of treating me, duh.

Holding hands so passionately like that, I saw it in the movie grandfather banned me from watching and for me, it should be done among lovers, so I presumed that a minor was not supposed to know anything from that field, yet.

He should have more self restraint, jeez...

"Let's order some different kind of pizzas." I chirped with my eyes fixed on the menu, ignoring his dagger like gaze.

Whenever he gave me that kind of stares, I really wished to fly away from him but my friends used to tell me (once when we played house) that a wife place is beside her husband so I restrained myself from following what my sanity told me to do.

Furthermore, he was a kind person. I shouldn't hurt him with my thoughtlessness.

Sighing, he called for a waiter and ordered the foods that I wanted. Minutes later our table was filled with plates of different types of pizzas that the table had no more room for us to rest our hands on.

Brimming with happiness, I quickly dig in and we ate in a complete silence. It was awkward, really, but I was way too preoccupied with the pizzas that I didn't apprehend them.

Gai sometimes would stole glances towards me as he seems to restrained himself from telling me something but he never open his mouth to speak.

So I casually concluded that it was not important for me to know so I just grinned from ear to ear, still eating.

It was long ago since Gai had stopped eating, and only watched me filling my stomach.

"You're full already?" I asked, just to be polite, as I sipped in my milk shake.

"Hmm... But you should eat more."

"I will." And then I resume my exploitation of pizzas though my belly probably had bloated from the excess foods I'd consumed.

While I was still enjoying myself, Gai suddenly stood up and excused himself to the toilets.

Being left alone for some reason scared me but I convinced myself that I was an adult so it was time for me to let go of my childish fear of being alone in public.

Few minutes passed but the pizza started to taste sandy in my mouth.

Well whatever. I should leave that effort to the me of the future when I truly started to mature, so I followed after Gai.

-

-

-

-

-

Bonus chapter for the day.😊

Please vote and comment for it will encourage me to write faster...😂

😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 563 28
"So... what about us?" he asked, and I looked at him, a bit bewildered. "What?" I inquired. "You and me... what are we, Sera? You know how you affect...
1.2M 36.9K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...
65.1K 1.9K 65
"I knew it.. I knew you were alive!", he breathes wryly. "I missed y..ou..", he breathed and stretches his arms to wrap around her but she steps back...
103K 2.6K 7
"Nate where the fuck have you been? It is three a.m. I have left you hundreds of messages." "Get the fuck out of my house." He said through his teet...