Stars in Shadow and Light『Fai...

By KunoHikaYashi

Lucy Heartfilia A young girl that had many dreams awaiting to come true. The stories you've read were that sh... More

[✓] Prologue
[✓] Chapter 1: I'm Back Sabers!
[✓] Chapter 2: Tomorrow
[✓] Chapter 3: Time Magic
[✓] Chapter 4: We missed you!
[✓] Chapter 5: Star of Sabertooth
[✓] Chapter 6: Ill
[✓] Chapter 7: Accept
[✓] Chapter 8: Plan
[✓] Chapter 9: Appearance
Chapter 10: Pandemonium
Chapter 11: MPF
Chapter 12: Big Bro
Chapter 13: Day Off
Chapter 14: Ryuuzetsu Land
Chapter 15: Sting's Dance
Chapter 16: Naval Battle
Chapter 17: Tag Teams
Chapter 18: Grand Chariot
Chapter 19: Six Slayers
Chapter 20: Generations
Chapter 21: Reward
Chapter 22: Anger Issues?
Chapter 23: Survive
Chapter 24: Planning
Chapter 25: The Last Day
Chapter 26: Ice vs Memory?!
Chapter 27: Erza vs Kagura
Chapter 28: A Possessed Rogue
Chapter 29: Nakagami Armour
Chapter 30: The End Game
Chapter 31: Eclipse Gate
Chapter 32: Seven Dragons
Chapter 33: Combination
Chapter 35: Last Ages
||NEW COVER||
||VERY IMPORTANT; PLEASE READ||
Chapter 36: Bonds
||POLL RESULTS||
Chapter 37: Happy Ending
Rogue's Ending: The End and Beginning
Sting's Ending: Drunken Confessions
Rufus' Ending: Masquerade Mischief
||WE THANK YOU!!!||

Chapter 34: Who Are You?

1.5K 65 14
By KunoHikaYashi

Hey there minna!!

You must be wondering: 'What?! Kuno updated two times this week?! Is this real???

Well, lemme tell you. It is real, I did update twice this week.

Reasons for this is that I'm really impatient in publishing my new books, and that I already vowed to only publish after this book finishes. So I'm trying to finish it as soon as possible. 

Anyways, let's just get on with the book!!
==================
Previously~

"With this power, let's work together and take down this pedophile, Wendy." With this statement, my lips formed a smirk as I looked at her shocked face then become one of confidence and determination.

"Yeah!"

Now~

Lucy's POV

Me and Wendy have been teaming up against Zirconis for a good ten minutes now. And may I say, that we kick ass. Zirconis can barely not breathe heavily for a few seconds, meaning that he's getting tired.

I guess that, Fairy Tail ain't that bad after all.

"Frost Dragon's Roar!" Jumping into the air, I opened my mouth as a blizzard of ice and frost spiralled toward Zirconis.

"Sky Dragon's Wing Attack!" Wendy yelled, also jumping up into the air as she flailed her arms in front of her, multiple crescents and slashes of winds shooting towards the Jade Dragon. 

As both attacks hit the dragon in different spots, Zirconis had little time to dodge all of them. Which resulted in him gaining more injuries as he roared. By roaring, he had swiped one of his front legs across, causing me to dodge away.

"Ah!" Hearing a shriek, I whip my head around to see the hand hitting Wendy, sending her falling to the ground.

"Wendy!" I called, summoning the two magic circles to my feet again and diving down to reach for her.

'I'll never make it to her in time...!' As I tried to go down faster, a black ting whizzed past and caught her instead, making me halt in my tracks as I follow the movement of the black thing.

As the black creature stopped, my eyes widened slightly before returning back to normal, a smirk forming on my lips as it looked back at me with their own smirk.

"Satan Soul: Sitri." They said, their claws holding onto the Sky Dragon Slayer as they flew up towards me.

"The Devil herself. Mirajane Strauss." I said, eyeing the she-devil herself as she floated in front of me, the young dragon Slayer in her arms.

"Heartfilia." Se acknowledged back, the both of us using our stares to communicate rather than with our mouths.

"...Huh...? M-Mira-san...?" With fluttering eyes, Wendy then finally wakes up, her eyes looking up at the white haired demoness.

"Good to see you're okay, Wendy." Mira said, letting the just arrived Carla carry her as the three of us then stood before Zirconis.

"Looks like my time's up staying here. You guys can handle this guy right?" I pointed at the Jade Dragon, earning nods from both Wendy and Mira as I nodded back.

"Very well. I'll be off then. Good luck to the both of you." 

Some Flying Later~

I have been flying around the town for quite some time now, helping a few areas that needed it. Wiping out some hatchlings for a few guilds, occasionally hearing Dragons roar and the lot. 

"Hmm... Laxus seems to be having some trouble with Atlas Flame... Maybe I shou- Wait, where's he going?!" I questioned myself, seeing him running away from Atlas Flame as I stare at him wide eyed.

Glancing at the dragon, what I see is also another shocker. Natsu Dragneel was on the dragon, eating it's flames.

"That boy..." I sigh, shaking my head as a chuckle escapes my lips, flying past them as I suddenly lock gazes with the Fire Dragon Slayer.

'Good luck, Flame Brain.' I thought, nodding at him as he continues to devour the flames of the Dragon.

"Accept it. Your heart is dyed in darkness. Or well... it soon will be." A voice boomed, making me look around the area to see Rogue on his knees, a dragon standing tall in front of him.

Sensing the distress and confusion radiating off from him, I hurriedly dived down to the ground, pulling my fist back.

"Chaos Dragon's Apocalyptic Fist!" As my magic gathered towards my reeled fist, black and blue magic formed. 

Punching the Dragon right in the face, it's head is knocked back, making it stumble as I land on the ground directly front of Rogue.

"Lucy..." Rogue trailed, his head looking up as his eyes are on me, my head turned over my shoulder as I stare back at him.

"Rogue. Whatever this bastard said, don't listen to 'em. " I stated, looking back at the now risen dragon, it's eyes glaring at me as I glared back.

"Rogue!" A voice shouted, a blob of yellow running towards us as I soon realise it was Sting, his hand waving frantically at us as he stopped next to Rogue.

"Sting, have you already taken down your dragon?" Rogue questioned, confusion in his eyes as he looks at his partner who was grinning.

"Nope!" Was all he said before a rumble vibrated the ground, Scissor Runner appearing across a corner as it spotted Sting.

"You idiot!" Then the bickering of the two Dragon Slayers started, completely ignoring the incoming dragon.

"We'll work together! That's what partners do!" Sting exclaimed, halting the argument as Rogue sighed, a smile ghosting his lips.

"With you guys here, and Sabertooth. I will never succumb to the dark." That statement made me smirk, proud of the two of them as they stood behind me, them facing Scissor Runner while I faced Levia.

"You petty human! You think you will be able to defeat us?!" Levia boomed, making the smirk on my face disappear, replaced with a stoic expression as I stared at it.

"You know what I think of this?" I questioned to no one in particular, taking steps forward my attire changes, each step I take filled with pride and authority.

"Hah?!" The Dragon growled, it's eyes trained on my nearing figure as a gold white fur-lined cape fell onto my shoulders, trailing behind me as white heeled boots covered my ankles.

"This whole little thing. Is just a waste of time." I said, my hair now flowing down my back freely as gold rukh swarmed the area.

"How weak of you. A Dragon, to be controlled by a mere Human." I taunted, a white dress now hugging my figure, golden threads sewed in to create intricate design as a dragon crawls up from the edge of the dress towards my right hip, red gems embedded as it's eyes. Elbow length gloves of white and gold trimmings worn on my hands.

"How dare you insult me?!" It roared, lifting one of it's front legs to stomp it down on me, only to hit a barrier as it pushed even harder but failing.

"But what I speak is of the truth. Dragons, such an ancient race but yet are manipulated by a newer and weaker race. How humiliating and unsightly." A bright light formed between my right hand, the light stretching and taking form of a staff, it's handle a proud gold as the top had a silver dragon roaring, it's tail circling a blue orb, silver traces and linings encircling the orb and dragon as it connected to the staff.

Hitting the white pointed edge of the staff to the ground, a wave of magic then came off around me, the magic instantly making the surrounding hatchlings fall to the ground. A golden wreath forming atop of my head, it's shape fitting perfectly as the leaves were made with pure gold, the stems cut with intricate designs as it glinted.

"This magic power... Who are you, Human?" Levia's voice boomed, causing all movement from Scissor Runner, Sting and Rogue to seize, their eyes on me as the two Dragon Slayers smirked.

"You wish to know who I am?" I questioned, a mark forming on the side of my neck as it glowed gold, the symbol of a Dragon encircling a blue orb taking shape, visible to Levia's eyes as they widened in shock.

"I am Lucy Heartfilia-Apocalypse, daughter of Layla Heartfilia and Acnologia Apocalypse, previous rulers of The Realms. For that title now belongs to me, as I am the Queen of The Realms."

======To Be Continued======
Me: Uh.....

Lucy: Since when was this book so dramatic...?

Me: Since now....

Sting: It does sound cool I guess...

Rogue: It does. 

Lucy: But now your difficulty is...

Me: How am I gonna write the endings now...?! *falls to the ground*

All Three: Beats me. *shrugs*

Me: *sulks* 

Lucy: I'm sure it'll come to you. Give it time.

Me: I guess.... The book's gonna end soon though...

Sting: That's why you gotta make it the best ending ever!

Rogue: Agreed. *nods*

Me: *looks at the three of them* En! *nods* I'll do my best! *confidence +100 boost*

Lucy: C'mon let's do the disclaimer!

Rogue: It seems like it's my turn. Kuno doesn't own Fairy Tail nor it's characters, Hiro Mashima does. She only own the OCs and story plot of this book. Vote, Comment and Share her book everyone.

Sting: And this is today's chapter's poll!

1. StiLu/StiCy (StingxLucy)

2. RoLu (RoguexLucy)

3. RuLu/LuFus (RufusxLucy)

Me: Great, now that that's outta the way. It's time for some announcements.

All Three: Eh? *confused*

Me: That's right I have some announcements! It's regarding on what's gonna happen AFTER this book finishes.

Lucy: What is it?

Me: Well, I've decided that after I finish SISAL, I'll be posting my BNHA fanfiction first. 

UNEXPECTED (Shoto Todoroki X OC)

Sting: That's fine I guess, what about that other one?

Rogue: She'll most likely post it next year, right?

Me: Ding ding ding! Correct! The chances of my BTS book being out next year is possible, depends on when I finish that BNHA book.

Lucy: I see, then let's hurry and end this book! I'm excited about seeing your future pieces, Kuno!

Me: Yeah! Come on, let's go finish shooting the next chapter!

All Three: YEAH! Bye everyone, we'll see you in the next chapter!!

-Kuno HikaYashi
22nd March 2018 (Unedited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

801 9 26
Lucy was alone, again. Forced to start over and find her place in the world, just like she had to when her mother passed and again when she ran away...
229K 6.4K 38
She was never born to be loved and she herself knew that. As far back as she could remember, there wasn't a single time where she had been loved; eve...
14.7K 252 11
This story is about Lucy Heartfilia. She was go out with Natsu . But when they got back from Edolas with Lisanna and the others Natsu Cheated on Lu...
292K 8.6K 23
(Hiyas, I will be revising the story as of 3/15/15 , I will keep to the main story line but with minor details being added here and there! I do not k...