kang daniel-is this all a gam...

By byeolrangdan

"listen , i wanna break up with you." "d-daniel..why??" "because i'm going to be an idol. and look at you? ug... More

00
01
not an update!!
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
Get it
ddu du ddu du
Really
Forever Young
See You Later (eng ver.)
Latata (eng ver.)
60
61
62
-
:>
WANNA ONE !!!!
Sequel
HALLYU POP FEST Day 1 !!!!
HALLYU POP FEST DAY 1 !!!!
HALLYU POP FEST DAY 2 !!!!

29

2K 54 19
By byeolrangdan

a few days later...

Minhyun's pov
i was now staying with my new members. i'm sharing a huge room with four other members. Jaehwan , Jihoon , Guanlin and Woojin. i was on my bed right now playing Eunae's group's song on repeat.

just then , Daniel entered the room.

"hyung , where are the gummy bears i placed in the fridge?" "oh?" i got up and stood up. "aren't they in the fridge? i didn't take them out though."

"ahh jjinja? than i'll check again. anyway , what song are you listening to?" he said getting on my bed.

"ohh. this is song is really lit! you should listen to it." i said replaying the MV for Daniel. the song started playing and Daniel started jamming to the song.

suddenly , he gasped. he froze at the position and stopped moving.

"wae? wae geurae Daniel-ah? gwanchana? did you twist you neck or something?"

Daniel's pov
how can this be? Eunae in the MV? did i just imagine her inside? oh wait..Eunae did mention her being inside a group.

"yah Daniel." Minhyun slightly pushed me a little making me snap out of my daydream. "eh? ah mianhae hyung. i was just thinking of something."

"yah. are you blind? can't you see that your girlfriend is inside the video?" "girlfriend?" i asked making a frown.

ahh , he must be referring to Eunae. doesn't he know about our breakup? "Niel-ah , why do you keep daydreaming?"

"oh? ah , maybe i'm just too tired. i'll go and rest now hyung." i got out of Minhyun's bed and walked away when Minhyun called me.

"Niel-ah , if anything happened between you and Eunae , do come and talk to me about it if your feeling down. hyung is here. araji?"

"nah hyung. goodnight." i walked out of his room.

Jonghyun's pov
i was now at home and Eunae was resting after a long day of promoting with her group. her group's popularity is rising really fast.

Minhyun is now with Daniel in the same group. i was wondering if i should tell him about Eunae's breakup.

i decided to text the group with my nu'est members in.

Nu'est

you:
guys , can we meet up?
at minki's place? that is if
minki is alright with it.

minki:
of course i'm okay with it.
i'll wait here. anythings yall wanna
eat?

dongho:
nae. order chicken please.

minki:
araseo.

minhyun:
nado?

you:
nae Minhyun. i wanna meet you too.

aron:
yay! finally full group reunion!

i changed out of my pajamas and went off shouting , "Eunae! oppa is going out for awhile!"

i didn't hear any answer after i shouted guessing she slept already.

when i reached minki's place , all of us were present except for Minhyun. we all waited awhile more while having some chicken until Minhyun turned up.

"mianhae. i had to tell my manager i was leaving to see you guys." Minhyun said sitting down on the floor joining us.

"gwanchana. let's eat first before we talk." i said.

———————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.1K 1.8K 19
࿐ * ΰ©ˆβ™‘Λ³ a compilation of fictional love stories . . . 2017-2018 | completed Β© LUHOIS
6.7K 251 25
you just started your college life and already a guy asked you out. you always got rejected by your crushes whenever you confess to them and never ha...
1.5K 55 27
Β«the pain may end.. But the memory last long.Β» > Will Y/N be able to find out on who did it? Will something bad happen to her? < "I can't believe.. T...
69.9K 2.4K 33
"daniel , i'm pregnant." "thats great!! congratulations!! who is the dad??" "it's you...you're the dad..." when she found out she was pregnant , the...