Together we are whole (a pera...

By dragonboy2212

annabeth cheats on Percy and Percy goes to Olympus to speak with his dad but he meets the someone else who he... More

together we are whole
chapter 1
chapter 2
important notice not an update
chapter 3
sorryyyy
opportunity cost
forgive me
feeling hurt
not an update but good news
stay with me
tell me what you thought
fallen angels
all of me
i found
i wont be updating in a while
suffocating
good news!!!
fly away
author news
save me
who could ask for more
somthing about you
sorry
summer is here
running with the wolves

thank yall!!!!

8.1K 48 2
By dragonboy2212

Guys you have made this book possible and kept me at it I promise I will make a new chapter soon I promise but I am taking this time to thank you because no matter my mistakes it helps me remember what I do and thank you for showing them to me it really helps out you guys are having me feel like a rock star. If you guys have any suggestions just comment them please or any questions feel free to ask this book is for you guys not me please enjoy!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 189 25
Annabeth had one rival her entire life. Percy Jackson. She never really met him, only saw his spray paintings. What if one meet up changed everything...
495K 12.1K 24
Percy is betrayed by Annabeth and runs away from camp and hits trouble. He is saved by a mysterious god. Soon he comes back to stop a Norse god who...
1.4K 46 16
This is a story for all of the PJO and HOO fandom who just want a story about the best couple ever-Percabeth. This story is after the events in HOO a...
10.7K 84 8
Annabeth is abused by her father. She meets a group of friends at school, and things start to look up for her. But despite things looking up, Annabet...