Never Thought | YG

Por NicksterTheWriter

What happens when a thug (Deuce) hires a dork of a maid (Blue) to clean up after him? How will the maid chang... Más

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Just A Little Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
A Note
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Never Thought Discussion!
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Participate!
Its my Birthday!
Yall.
LOOK!!!
Sasha
updates

Chapter 15

6.6K 218 16
Por NicksterTheWriter

BLUE

I rubbed on Deuce's tattoos, while he laid his head on my chest and had his arm wrapped around me. I heard his light snores, and didn't want to wake him. I find that I sleep better with him. But, just not tonight. I had too much on my mind.

"Whea you goin'?" Deuce asked, grabbing me tighter.

"I'm going to the kitchen. I need some water."

He let me go from his tight hold, and turned to the other side of the bed.

I didn't really need any water, but I figured I had to do something. I grabbed some water, took a couple of sips, and made my way back upstairs. Deuce had gone back into his deep sleep, and I didn't want to wake him.

I grabbed a small blanket, and felt like sitting on the balcony. I pushed the door to the side, as slowly and lowly as possible.

The conversation we had last night, was weighing heavy on my mind. It brought back so many memories.

-"18 year old me, was on my way home from a long day of school. I was tired, and I was beyond sleepy. I needed my rest.

I was happy that Milly stayed over at school, for some kind of middle school activity. I walked in the dirty old house, that I always find myself cleaning. I started to straighten out a few things around the house, until I heard noises.

I wasn't sure who it could've been. Mema was at her own house. Milly wasn't here. Then it clicked. It had to be my mom.

I didn't think to bother her and whoever her young guy was this time. She barely even stayed home. After flopping on the bed and laying there for a couple minutes, I grew irritated of their sexual noises. I dragged myself to the room, not even bothering to knock.

"Can you keep it down!!" I fussed. I stood shocked, looking at the people in front of me.

"Josh? WHAT TF IS THIS?" I fussed, throwing things and slapping him in the face.

"MOM, HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?"

She sat there with a smirk on her face, and didn't say a word. All Josh could do was tell his "Im sorry" lies.

"How could yall do this? GET OUT."

"Me and my man aint going nowhere. This my house. You get out."

I stood there completely caught off guard. Did she really say this to me?

"You want me to get out? & Your man?" I fussed, and looked at her stupid.

"Yes. NOW get out. We got business to finish."

"How could you. Josh was my boyfriend! So, this is why you weren't at school today, huh?"

"Blue"

"Fine. You two deserve each other."'

I stormed out of the room, going into me & Milly's room to get a bag. I packed enough for today, and left the house. Good timing, allowed me to catch Milly getting dropped off as soon as I slammed the door.

"What's wrong BeeBee? Why you crying?" She asked, and I couldn't even tell her.

"Nothing, we're staying at Mema's tonight."

After getting situated at Mema's house, I explained everything to her and cried. She loved her daughter, but never understood the heart she had. What kind of person she was.

The next day, was all hate. I was expecting to walk in the house, and show nothing but rage. When I opened the door, every single thing was gone. The furniture, all electronics, Milly's clothes, my paintings, money I had in my hiding place, and mom. She took everything."-

"Hey you aite? Why you cryin' baby?" I turned to see Deuce, coming towards me. He came down to my level, while I sat in my seat. He wiped my tears, and it only caused me to cry harder.

I just let him hold me, until I was finally ready to tell him. I told him everything. Everything I've experienced. The hurt that I still felt. The hole that still remains in my heart.

"My mom was a addict."

I was caught off guard, and looked at Deuce.

"She use to beat me, til I bruised. She said a lot of mean sht. I had to take care of her, cause that was my momma."

He paused, and I just rubbed his face.

"She wont always like that. We was close before Pops passed. I was 10, Blue. I left her. I had nowhere to go, and that's why I got into this game."

"I'm sorry that this happened to you Deuce. I'm sorry she hurt you."

"It's aite. Heard she passed a while back. I never looked back either. See Blue. We made fa each otha boo."

I couldn't help but laughed at him. He smiled at me, and took my hand.

"It'll be aite. Let's go to bed. You comfortable, and I can't sleep without you."

I smacked his arm, and laughed at him.

DEUCE'S POV

I watched Blue sleep peacefully in the bed, while I got dressed. When I got done, I kissed her forehead and smiled to myself. I'm a lucky mf.

"Y'all ready to go?" I asked, walking into the living room.

"Hell no. Nigga ti'ed." Zel said.

"Boon, you str8?"

"Yeah, man."

"Big Bird, you got them right?" I asked, dabbin' him up.

"No Doubt."

WAREHOUSE

"Y'all got something fa me?"

"Heard about some new niggas that be at the corna sto' down by Black Street. Maybe, they linked or sum."

"BET. Good work, Gem."

CORNER STORE

"Yo thea they go." Boon pointed.

"Let's go."

We grabbed our pieces, and jumped out.

"Yo, let's talk." Zel said, muggin' them.

Boon stood and looked at them up and down. I caught on to'em, and I knew he was seein' if they was the niggas' that got him.

They looked like some young boys, and they looked like they tried to hold up a front like they wont scared. Boon shook his head no, and turned away.

"Yo, we kno this a front. Who yall?" I asked.

"Who wanna kno?" the young lightskin boy asked.

We laughed at'em, and then I grabbed him by the colla.

"Don't get smart, playboy. I kno you holdin' up a front. You aint tough. Now, who yall?"

Niggas looked like they was bout to cry.

"Juno and Turf."

"Well Juno and Turf, who yall work fa?" Boon asked them.

"Zeke."

"Dang, you snitchin' like that? Yall lying. Yall kno a Kyle?"

They looked at each otha, and shook they heads. "Na."

"Since y'all don't "supposedly" kno'em, if you really do, tell him we wanna meet."

"Tell him, DBZ sent ya." Zel smirked.

"Come sell some of my sht, when you done workin' fa "ZEKE"." Boon mocked.

We all laughed, and knew that Kyle gone get that message.

BLUE

I sat here, stuck in front of the easel. I had my natural wet curly hair all over my head. I had on a tank-top, with sweatpants. My mind was blank.

I often think about my gallery. What it would look like. Where it would be. The paintings I would put up. I had a lot of money saved now, and had it put away. I still clean for Deuce, but I don't work anymore. I wasn't having income, although Deuce showered me with money. I never took it. I feel like it wasn't earned. If I needed any, I'm sure he'd help.

"Hey, where did you go?" I asked Kelly on the phone.

"To the Rite Aid on the corner. You want something? Don't tell Big Bird. He was sleep on the couch." She laughed in the phone.

"No, im okay. Be careful."

"Will do, sus."

KELLY

"I want some snacks. What should I get?" I said lowly to myself.

I was in the aisle, looking for some gummy bears for Blue and some crazy ass person bumped into me.

"Um, excuse you."

"Get tf out the way." some dark-skin man said.

"What?"

"Get out the way!" He got closer and stood in my face.

"Everything okay honey?" I turned to look at some other man, walking up to me. I looked at him confused. His face didn't really have an expression.

The guy scoffed and walked away.

"Uh, thanks." I said, lowly.

"Yeah. No problem. I'm Tony." He said, flashing a smile. "Helene."

I faked a name, because ion know him. I don't like strangers.

"Nice to meet you."

"Yeah, you too. Thanks again. Have a nice day." I grabbed my things, and walked to check out. I turned around, and he was gone. I think.

DEUCE

"Boon, do not start this."

"Start what?"

"Nigga, we do not wanna watch Toy Story."

"But I like Woody. You can be Buzz."

I was laying my head in Blue's lap. She's been kind of quiet. She rubbed my face and traced my hairline.

"You aite?" I asked her, she smiled at me. "Yeah. Im fine."

I just studied her face for a while, and turned away.

"Whea you been?" Boon asked.

"I went to the corner store." Kelly said coming in.

"You know yeen pose to go nowhere, when we aint round." Boon said calmly.

"Fire Big Bird, fatass."

Blue perked up when she seen them gummy bears. I snatched the bag from her, and she pouted.

"I thought Kelly was the crybaby."

She punched me hard in my arm, and I fake cried.

The good moments are always the ones I want to cherish. But the bad ones, always seemed to stick round.

"YO. THEY SHOT UP OUR SPOT!" Zel came rushin in on the phone.

We all shared the same expression.

WTF?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

214K 8.1K 40
Very broken but bougie girl & Very mean and attractive hood nigga book one: Been Away book two: Adore You PSA: VERY MATURE LANGUAGE, MENTAL HEALTH IS...
537K 8.5K 82
You really think you know the full story? You may think you do, but you don't. There's a fine line between love and hate, of course there is... there...
The Job 6 Por Nepenthe

Misterio / Suspenso

0 0 8
After everything: stealing, murder, selling, gang leading, prison, and multiple fake deaths. Will Milo and his found family survive their biggest fig...
22.7K 1.4K 46
WORKS #01 |Please note; these are works of fiction meaning all characters and events appearing in this story are made up. Any resemblance to real per...