Vincenzo's Lover

By Twix345

(Cover by: @mayamarip0sa- thank you!) TO REWRITTEN! Mia Feather couldn't help but fall in love with one of t... More

Key Note
SEQUEL
IMPORTANT NOTE
Zero
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Author's Note: Must Read!
Eight
Nine
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Epilogue
"I Didn't Think I'd Make It To Heaven"
"Crap, I've Made Him Hard."
"Your Butt Makes Me Hard."
"You're Drooling."
". .You Have A Really Sexy Body."
"I Think I'm Falling For You."
"This is us."
"Come Join If You Want, Honey!"
"Guess What, Angel?"
"I Don't Want You Here. ."
"I'll Never Hurt You."
". .and incredibly sexy."
"Mariah."
"Why?"
"Baby Mama."
"She's A Wanderer."
"Go Ahead."
"Love Is Overrated."
"I Like Green."
"Hello, Maria."
"I'm Sorry, What?"
"I Want Us To Be Real."
Thank You
Mr and Mrs Vincenzo and Mia Rossi
Hey
Vincenzo's Lover

Ten

132K 3.4K 259
By Twix345

-Mia-

Why were me and him always caught in the wrong position at the wrong time?

When I saw the person who interrupted our conversation, my eyes welled up.

I pushed past Vincenzo and hugged them, squeezing them tightly while saying, "Val!" She chuckled, groaning and hugging my back, one handed. "Be careful," she said, I wiped my eyes and pulled away and looked down, gasping.

"Oh my gosh, he's adorable! Look at that button nose! Aww, his cheeks!"

It was my best friend, the greatest and kindest and loveliest friend I had ever had before Faith. She was like my sister, my family. It was Valentina. She was wearing some jeans and a large, light brown jumper that said 'Girl Power!' in large metallic writing. She had her curly hair in a messy bun and had no makeup on.

We first became friends when I met Dante, we clicked immediately and had lots of things in common. That was why our friendship was strong. We were very close.

She was holding a baby - hers to be exact. He was wrapped in a blue blanket and had short brown fluffs of hair on his small head and was sleeping peacefully in her arms.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked, smiling widely at her. She shrugged, "I live here, why else?" At that moment, Dante walked in, holding two sleeping children in his arms. "Damn, when did you get so sexy?" His eyes ran up and down me as he smirked, standing beside Valentina who rolled her eyes at him. "Dante," I said, grinning. "Still the same I see."

"How was your trip?" Vincenzo asked from behind me, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me to his side. My eyes widened at the sudden action and I attempted to move away but he kept a firm grip on me. Dante was holding a little girl in one arm and a young boy in the other. He placed one of them down, gently onto the sofa; holding the girl in his arms.

"It was freezing! I'm never going to Sweden again. It's horrible," Valentina said, shuddering slightly. She glanced between us, her eyes darting from my face to Vincenzo's arm. I distinctively shook my head to her, quickly, biting my lip. Her head lifted, nodding at me then she looked at Dante.

"You weren't saying that in the hot tub." Her eyes widened at his comment and she slapped his arm, sighing at his comment. "Stupido." She muttered under her breath, while Dante smirked.

"Mia, come help me take the kids upstairs." I nodded at her, moving away from Vincenzo who had let me go and went to pick up the toddler boy on the sofa and following Valentina upstairs into a room I hadn't been in before. There was a wooden bunk bed against the wall and a large cot in the middle. The room was spacious and had toys neatly on the shelves and two wardrobes. There was a small desk with paper and colouring pencils at the side and a small television as well.

I placed the child on the bottom bunk, he was already in his pyjamas so I covered him with the duvet.

I went back downstairs, leaving Valentina to sort out the baby, and saw Dante and Vincenzo sat on the sofa, talking in Italian with low voices. I smiled at them, picking up the young girl and going back upstairs to place her on the top bunk, also covering her.

I watched as Valentina took off the bib from the child and carefully placed the blanket over his chest, kissing his cheek gently. She turned to me, hugging me tightly. "You have no idea how much I've missed you," Val murmured. I smiled, hugging her back, "I've missed you too. Seems a lot had happened without me." She pulled away, chuckling while looking at the beautiful sleeping children.

"Yeah." We both sat on the sofa, in front of the small television as Valentina spoke. "I came to your house, wanting to know where you were because you weren't answering your phone. You were supposed to meet me after, remember?" I nodded, smiling sadly. "I came and Vincenzo was having a meltdown and Dante was trying to calm him down. . .he trashed the entire house, Mia. It was a mess," I bit my lip, the memories of our lovely home filling my mind again. "Dante got Vincenzo to sleep and he explained to me what happened. I was angry and tried to call and find you but I couldn't."

"I'm sorry," I meekly said, fiddling with my hands. "No," she softly said, "it's okay. I understand why you left. I would too. Where did you go?" She asked, curiously. "Up North," I replied, "got a good job there. Had a roommate. It was good for a while." I explained how I came back, how I met Vincenzo again and she listened. It felt good to talk with her.

"Well, I gave birth a few days after. It was in the middle of the night. His name is Alexander," I glanced at the little boy on the bottom bunk, sleeping soundly. I smiled, "he's adorable." She nodded, "trouble maker though." I chuckled as she said, "not long after, I had Ariana. She's an angel."

"Then, a month ago, I had Matteo. He's so fussy," she sighed, groaning, "He keeps biting my nipple. For a baby with no teeth, it freaking hurts," I giggled, as she rubbed her neck, tiredly. "Anyways," she said, stretching a little. "How are you? You dating anyone?" She wriggled her eyebrows, playfully. I laughed, shaking my head. "Nah. .single like the last Pringle."

She yawned loudly, sighing. "I was so pissed at Vincenzo that I didn't talk to him for like two months." I wasn't surprised, Valentina was stubborn and usually had her way around things. I chuckled softly, "I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. .then I slapped him." She grinned, "good. He deserved it." She yawned again, shaking her head, "sorry."

"It's fine, Val. Go to bed, you must be tired." She nodded at me, giving me a small smile. She gave me a hug saying, "we'll catch up more tomorrow." I patted her back and she left the room, going to bed.

I sighed, feeling tired myself. I went downstairs, turning off the light then switching on the light for the stars, about to go downstairs when I heard a wail. I heard Valentina's footsteps and I quickly said, "it's fine, Val. I'll get him, go to bed." She replied with a 'thank you' and I heard her footsteps retreat.

I walked back into the room, changing the lights and going over to the crying newborn. He was adorable. Valentina had changed him into a cute little, fluffy onesie that said 'mama's boy' in large blue writing. He was small too which made him ten times cuter. I picked him up, carefully, my hands fitting around his body and lifted him to my chest. He smelt like baby milk and his warmth was lovely.

He was crying quietly, wiggling around in my arms. I softly shushed him, talking soothingly to him as he cried. "It's okay, Matt. Don't worry," but he started crying harder, his mouth opening and closing like a fish and I bobbed him gently up and down. I realised he was hungry; extremely hungry.

I turned at the sound of footsteps to see Dante come in with a bottle in his hand. He smiled at me, "hey," he said, coming over. "He's hungry," I replied, moving from side to side. He passed the bottle to me which I took nervously. "You want me to feed him?" Dante shrugged, rolling his eyes.

"No, I want Elmo to feed him." It was my turn to roll my eyes at his words.

"Immature."

I held the baby, cradling him. I shushed him gently. Slowly pushing the bottle into his small mouth. He didn't take it at first but then soon began sucking, his brown, shiny eyes gazing into mine as his small hands moved around the bottle. "Aww. ." I quietly said, watching him. "I know right? Didn't I make a cutie?" I softly chuckled, "no, I think Val did all the work."

Dante responded by saying, "ehh. ." while watching his child drink. "But he is adorable," I said, smiling softly at the child. "Where's Vincenzo?" I asked, my eyes never leaving Matteo's.

"Missing him already?"

I didn't react to that response, I was already getting used to his remarks. "Just wondering."

"He had to go back to the office. Where's April. . Wait. .do you know about her?" I nodded, and he sighed, relieved. "She's in her room sleeping."

I went back to the maid's house later on. It was dark and quiet as it was late and all the girls were asleep. I made my way to my room, going to sleep in my comfortable bed.

I woke that next morning way too early. I attempted to go back to sleep but couldn't. I lay for a while, over thinking things. Most of my thoughts were on Vincenzo. What was he doing now? Was he thinking of me? Was he with another woman? I wondered if he was wearing his lip ring. Then, I started thinking of his lips. Ooh. .kissable, warm . .soft. Mmm. .

I shook my thoughts out my head, ignoring the warm feeling between my thighs. I went into the bathroom to get ready. It was then three thirty in the morning. I had a while before I had to go to work. I had the feeling to go for a walk so I went into the foyer, about to go down the stairs when I heard a wail - a child's wail to be exact. Then a quiet shush and it stopped.

Curious, I walked towards the area where the sound was coming from and realised it was from Cat's room. I hesitated to knock. I always seemed to open doors to see things I shouldn't. I sighed. You only live once. I pushed the door open to see Cat.

She was in her black and white cat pyjamas holding a baby in her arms.

So that's two. . no five children I've seen in the past two days . .

"Cat." She looked shocked and pulled the baby closer to her chest. She was sitting on the floor, her legs crossed, beside a baby car seat and looked extremely pale. The baby was wearing a light pink dress with white cotton tights on. The child looked around one or two years old and was playing with the necklace tied around Cat's neck.

I blinked, shocked. She looked as though she was about to cry. She parted her lips, about to speak until i interrupted her by walking over to her slowly and saying, "she's beautiful, what's her name?" I asked, sitting in front of her and stroking the little girl's hand, smiling at her as she squealed.

Tears slid down Cat's cheek as she smiled, "Bambi. I named her Bambi." The girl suited the name well, she looked angelic almost and had short brown hair and brown eyes. The little girl had small freckles on her nose and small pink lips.

"Cat. .whoa, Cat!"

She started falling backwards, her eyes closing as she fell. I moved to help her but she was already on the ground, her child on her lap as she looked at her mother in confusion.

I was in the hospital room. Yes, Vincenzo had his on infirmary. I was sitting beside Cat, who was in a hospital bed, my hand running through my hair. She was awake now but wasn't saying anything. She was staring straight ahead at the white wall blankly. I had placed Bambi on her lap, trying to draw Cat's attention but she wasn't moving.

Well until the doctor came in. A few seconds later Vincenzo came in. He was wearing a white shirt, with a tie and some black trousers. He looked between Cat and I, my heart missed a beat when he locked eyes with me before looking back at Cat.

"What's going on?" He had asked. He closed the door, taking a seat on the other side of Cat. "And who's this?" He looked at the child emotionless before looking back at Cat who wasn't looking at either of us. "Well," the doctor began. He was short with brunette hair and a beard with a few sliver hairs.

"Miss Caterina, you are severely dehydrated. I've had a look at your blood tests and it seems you haven't been eating or drinking well in the past week." I looked at her and went to touch her hand but she flinched, moving it away. "Why is that?" The doctor asked curiously, looking away from his papers. She didn't reply but watched Bambi as she played with her mother's hands.

"Answer him, then."

I glared at Vincenzo who was being rude. I turned to Cat. "Do you want us to leave the room?" I asked her kindly. No reply.

"Caterina, I'm not sure if you already know this but you are pregnant." Tears were now streaming down her face as she leaned back in her bed. I watched her in shock while Vincenzo placed his head in his hands, sighing.
She was shaking, breathing heavily as I came to realise she was having a panic attack.

"Cat, Cat!" I held her hand, squeezing it.

"I can't. . .I can't breathe. ." She wheezed. I took Bambi from her lap who was beginning to cry. The doctor held her by her shoulders, "Caterina, take deep breaths. .in . . out . ." She listened, her breathing rate slowly decreasing as she calmed down. The beeping on the machine had stopped and she was now calm. She wiped her eyes and looked at her daughter.

"Mr Giovanni, get the hell out."

"Yes sir."

"Vincenzo!" He wasn't looking at me, but was giving the doctor a hard look as he scurried out the room. He turned to Cat, "who's the father?" I was glaring at him but he didn't seem to care. Cat didn't reply, she played with Bambi's hair once I placed her back on her lap. "Cat, we've been through this,"

"It's no one. Just a one night stand."

"In this place? I don't think so. You got off not telling me last time, this time it won't be so easy. Now answer me, who the hell is the father?" She swallowed, being to shake again. "Vince, stop b-"

"Mia, don't," he snapped, not even looking at me. I scoffed, folding my arms. "Cat-"

"I can't tell you. It's none of your business anyway." Vincenzo took in a sharp intake of breath, veins popping out. He was getting pissed. "As long as your here, your my business. So fucking tell me!"

"Vince!" I snapped, giving him a 'stop-it' look. He ignored me again, as if I wasn't there. I was going to get him back on this.

She sighed, wiping her eyes. "I don't want Bambi to get hurt." My attention was completely drawn to her now as I glanced between the now sleeping child and her mother. She played with her hair as Bambi slept peacefully on her mother's stomach.

"If you don't give me some fuc-"

"If I tell you, she dies. I'm not killing my child."

"Cat?" I asked, softly. "What do you mean?" She wiped her eyes again, sighing. "It's a mess no one can solve. Please don't make me-"

"If you don't tell me in the next-"

"Vincenzo, shut the hell up."

He finally turned his head to me, his eyes dark and his face angry. Meh.

"Cat, you have to tell us. Nothing with happen to Bambi - to you. Please," Cat let out a shaky, small whimper as tears came out of her eyes again. She shook her head as I passed her some tissues, kindly.

"If you tell me, I swear I won't let anything happen to you." That was the kindest thing he had said since he came. He seemed to have calmed down now and was looking at her more warmly.

"I. .oh. ." She hesitated, her tears came less now. "When I used to. .mmm. ." Hesitation again. I squeezed her arm gently, giving her a smile of reassurance. Sighing, she explained, "when I used to live with my parents. .one night. .a group of men from my father's work came over for dinner. We all met with them and let them talk together in the meeting room while we sat in the living room."

"My father and I never really saw eye to eye. He came into the living room inviting us to eat out with his men. I thought I was going but apparently, I had 'too much studying to do'." She sighed at this before looking down. "I went to my room and I thought I was in my house alone. All the staff had been sent home. But when I got to my room someone was in there."

"He. .he told called me Mariah. ." Cat's voice started cracking as she spoke, her face solemn. "He said he missed me but I had never even met him before. He told me not to fight it." I already knew was coming next, I come feel it. I couldn't look at her, I didn't want to look at her in pity. "That's when he attacked me."

She didn't cry. She stared at the white wall in sadness. "M-maybe if I screamed louder. .someone would of heard me." I shook my head, giving her a sympathetic look, "no Cat. He had no right to touch you. Don't ever think that." She nodded, finally looking at me, her eyes teary.

"But if that never happened, I wouldn't have Bambi. .or this little one," she said, glancing at her sleeping daughter.

"So that day when I found you. ."

"He was. . .yeah. ."

"Cat, I'm so sorry," tears were now streaming down my face. She smiled at me, squeezing my hand, "don't be. It wasn't your fault, and I'm sorry for snapping at you,"

"I'm sorry for not seeing the signs. I - I'm sorry," I felt so guilty. All the signs were there. Red eyes, the way he was pushing her, the lying, the hand prints on her neck. I was blind!

"Stop," she said, giving me a push. "Stop crying over that bastard. What's done is done."

"I just-"

"Don't. It's. .it is what it is."

Vincenzo stood up abruptly, he was livid. He glared at the white wall and asked, "is the fucker from here?" Cat nodded but then realised he wasn't facing her and said, "y-yes."

"His name?"

She hesitated. I gave her a nod of reassurance as Vincenzo asked again, more angrily.

"His name?"

"Roberto. Roberto Bruno."

He stormed out the room, the door swinging after he pushed it hard. I quickly told Cat I'd be right back and ran after him, pulling his arm backwards. He spun around, yanking his arm out of my hand, "don't you dare try and sto-"

"Give him what he deserves."

His face suddenly changed, was it shock or courage? I wasn't sure. "He's no longer a man after what he had done to her." He didn't reply, instead turned around and left.

I never persuaded Vincenzo to kill, ever. It was wrong and everyone deserted the chance to live. But in that moment I wasn't sure anymore. That man didn't rape her once, but twice. Twice! And impregnated her without her will!

I turned, going back into the hospital room to see Cat still there, with a drip going in her through a tube. She smiled, noticing me. "Hey."

"I didn't tell you the full truth." I closed the door behind me, raising an eyebrow, "you don't have to-"

"Yeah, I do."

I sat down, paying full attention to her. "Remember when we met and I told you that my family were keeping Bambi?" I nodded. "Really, it was his family. I don't know why but they took her and left a stupid note. It was never about money. There's something wrong with him. It's the way he talks. .as though I am someone else to him."

I bit my lip, sighing. "Doesn't give him a right to hurt you." She nodded, "I know."

"He gave a choice, it wasn't much but. . he said that if I slept with him again, he'd give me Bambi." Fiddling with her fingers she continued, "I'm her mother. I'd do anything for her."

"I understand." Bambi began to wake and Cat smiled, lifting her up. "Hello my bambino. How did you sleep today, honey?" She kissed her cheek and the child softly smiled, cuddling on her mother. The corners of my mouth raised as I smiled at the sight. It was my queue to go.

"I'll come by later, Cat. I think it's time for some mother-daughter bonding." We said goodbye and I left the room, leaving a mother and child to reunite again.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Vote: 3?

Comment:2?

Share.

Follow.

Enjoy!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 57.5K 81
Mia Fiore has been running from dangerous men for half her life. Now that she's focused on a fashion career and finally reuniting with her brother, i...
250K 6.2K 52
Complete story✔️ Soraya On my 25th birthday I'm going to take over my father's throne. I know that in order to keep my seat as the Donna of the Easte...
245K 8K 53
✨Sequel to The Don and His Angel✨ Giovanni Marino must step up to the plate and fix the trail of chaos Antonio DiSilva leaves in his wake. He is disc...
607K 12.9K 30
Romance, pain, sex, drama. Dante Rossi known all around the world mostly for the bad reasons, being the Don of the Italian mafia. This mafia leader w...