HIS FAVORITE GINGER ✓

Door YORUBOY

When Alejandro Bale, an ill-tempered, over-pampered, dagger-tongued and angst-stricken rich boy transfers to... Meer

DISCLAIMER.
CAST.
EPIGRAPH.
ONE.
TWO.
THREE.
FOUR.
FIVE.
SIX.
SEVEN.
ALEJANDRO.
EIGHT.
NINE.
TEN.
ELEVEN.
GRAYSON.
TWELVE.
THIRTEEN.
FOURTEEN.
NOLAN.
FIFTEEN.
SIXTEEN.
SEVENTEEN.
KARA.
EIGHTEEN.
NINETEEN.
TWENTY.
LAYLA.
TWENTY-ONE.
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE.
DAMIEN.
TWENTY-FOUR.
TWENTY-FIVE.
TWENTY-SIX.
TATUM
TWENTY-SEVEN.
TWENTY-EIGHT.
TWENTY-NINE.
THIRTY.
MONTGOMERY
THIRTY-ONE.
THIRTY-TWO.
THIRTY-THREE.
THIRTY-FOUR.
THIRTY-FIVE.
INTERMISSION.
THIRTY-SIX.
THIRTY-SEVEN.
THIRTY-EIGHT.
THIRTY-NINE.
FORTY-ONE.
FORTY-TWO.
FORTY-THREE.
FORTY-FOUR.
FORTY-FIVE.
FORTY-SIX.
PLAYLIST.
EPILOGUE.
xiii • final note

FORTY.

2.1K 128 39
Door YORUBOY

...I'll find comfort in my pain...

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Grayson

"Nothing confuses girls more than when a rich and sexy guy asks if she has a boyfriend. They are always like 'sometimes I do, sometimes I don't."

The whole team bursts into laughter at Gerard's gospel truth. I badly wanted to laugh with them and make merry. This is most likely the last bonding moment with my teammates. We have gone a long way since first year when we were just puny juniors aspiring to be the next king of Crescent.

"You don't look excited." Montgomery's large arms pressured my slim shoulders and his gargantuan grin pressured my weak retinas.

"I'm ecstatic." I didn't intend to be sarcastic, it came out wrong and now I'll have to drain the already finished emotional energy in me to dodge their 'concerned' questions but I was surprised when he didn't pull out a face of pity or concern.

"When you wanna talk, you know I'll be available."

Pfft. Like that will ever happen.

My eyes widened in realization that I scoffed aloud. I glanced at Montgomery who didn't seem hurt at all. He just shrugged and abandoned me for the rest of the team on the far end of the bleachers.

"Dammit, Grayson." I slapped my face half a dozen times. This is what happens when I'm in emotional distress. The emotions start to leak out of me till I end up destroying almost everything and everybody in sight.

Luckily, I could see my guardian angel walking towards me. His cinnamon hair was gelled to the back; most likely with sweat. His green eyes burning like my jade bracelet.

"You don't seem like yourself."

"I'm never myself." I objected.

"Then I don't even know if we are even best friends anymore."

I sighed and brought my legs up to my chest, my dirty training shoes staining the seat but I couldn't care less. "I'm sorry, Dam. It's just that nowadays—"

"I understand." Damien cut me off. "With everything going on in your life, it's no surprise that you don't see me as the shoulder you used to cry on—"

"Please don't." I cupped his hands in mine and rested my head on his shoulder. People often mistake our friendship for a relationship when it's just that we're more than close, we were brothers. Damien has been my guardian angel since Taylor abandoned us. Ever since my mother died, we've been distant. Maybe this is even the cause of my problems, I've been distant from my guardian angel for far too long. Maybe that's why my life is crashing on me.

Maybe that's why Alejandro Bale is crashing it over me.

"It's Alejandro."

"What?"

"Alejandro is ruining my life."

Damien's one-minute laughter initially came out in chuckles. His high tenor echoed through the entire field till tears came out of his eyes. Damien was that kind of friend with a lunatic sense of humor and trust me when I say it's annoying as hell.

"What's so funny?" Offended, I jerked my head away from him.

"It's just," He snorted. "I never imagined you ever falling in love."

"When did I ever mention something like that?"

"Since Alejandro Bale came into your life, you started reeking of love that it's so nauseating."

I kept mute with conflicting thoughts staining my mind like the stars did to the sky. I stared at it for a while, wishing to just grow wings and fly into its oblivion, never to come back again.

"I don't love him."

Damien scoffed as he nonchalantly spun the football on the tip of his fingers.

"I said I'm not in love with him. I can't love him."

"Grayson, what you don't know is that it's not for you to say."

"I can't love anybody!" I screamed, hugging my legs tighter and shivering in the warm California weather. My head was going to explode. This isn't like me to get all emotional and sentimental. This isn't like me to reminisce on painful memories.

Damien narrowed his eyes as if reading my mind, and he did. "How many times do I have to tell you that Demetrius isn't worth thinking about?"

"Someone who used me and my virginity like garbage isn't worth i, yeah. I totally get it."

Demetrius Brown was a senior when I was in first year. He was a dad, a brother, a best friend. He taught me Maths and how to play football. He was my first love, my first heartbreak. Since then, I've decided not to love ever again; as cliche as it sounds. It hurt, it hurt so much that I don't want anybody to ever experience it.

"Sure I had a little crush on him—"

"POC, huge crush."

"But I still can never love someone like Alejandro. He's my stepbrother—"

"That's no where near incest, you imbecile."

"Not to mention, he's arrogant, rude, demanding, irritatingly sarcastic, haughty and suffocatingly condescending—"

"Okay, okay." Damien waved his hands at me to stop. "Enough with your fetishes. Let's talk about your scholarship."

My mood took a sharp turn for an entirely different dimension as I jumped out of my seat in excitement.

"Oh my god. I've totally forgotten it's so near."

I might have been one of the few winners of a big five-star art competition last year that required me to be a fourth-year and above student before I could be admitted into a prestigious art academy.

It's funny that I actually applied with that drawing of Alejandro as an angel. I should've known it was the contrary. Alejandro is no angel, he is a demon. I should've drawn him as a demon.

"Three weeks isn't near. It's already here!" Damien yelled with enthusiasm as we screamed like ecstatic, young school girls.

"Does Taylor know?"

"He snooped into my belongings and found the form. I was so furious because I wanted to vanish just like that and tell no fucking body. They probably phoned him anyways." I shrugged.

"Does Alejandro know?"

I hesitated to reply. "No. And he doesn't need to. My life isn't his business."

"Grayson—"

"Well! I'll be going to sleep now. We're having a long day full of hardcore training tomorrow." I grabbed his face and kissed him deeply. . .

. . .on his cheeks.

"You're my best friend and I'm not gay, dude." He called behind me as I jogged towards the lodge.

"You're my boo and I'm not caring, dude." I shouted back. He had that black magic that turns my mood upside down, for better. He's a real guardian angel.

Every single one of my teammates—except for Damien—were in their rooms, wide awake with all the noise quaking the entire lodge. Terror was probably deep in wonderland so he wasn't unleashing his terror on them anytime from now.

I roomed with Tony—he's still in the team haha—and Montgomery. It was random; because Terror decided it.

Tony, however, was fast asleep with his blanket covering his entire body from his head to his toe and it wasn't even cold for fuck sake; the midget is weird.

From the sound of the running shower, Montgomery was probably in there. I had to wait for a whole fifteen minutes by the door because I reeked and cannot even think of sleeping like a bedwetting skunk.

The bathroom door opened to invite large puffs of steam into the room and to my face till they finally cleared out to reveal Montgomery in all of his scaly-abs and messy-hair glory.

I didn't know if it was the moonlight that shone on his tan skin like honey or the way he looked like a model with that wet terracotta hair but at that moment, the curve of my libido; my sexual frustration took a sharp turn upwards, tearing out of the graph and into the sky and beyond space.

Because the next thing I did was to shove him to the wall and grind on him like a pressing iron trying to smoothen a persistent scale on linen.

He was wide-eyed at my savage behavior but didn't react. My head was far beyond cloud ninety-nine while my agitated, desperate heart beat erratically. I was sure a cardiological machine would lose his shit on contact with me.

I ripped my singlet off my body and pressed myself on him till I could absorb every single joule of warmth radiating from his body.

"Talk about this to no one." I breathed into ear.

I uprooted his towel that hung tightly on his waist and groped his groin, making his strangely calm heartbeat rocket off like NASA's.

Fortunately and oddly enough, he reacted better than I expected. He dived to kiss me first in such a feral way, as if he had longed to do it.

°•°°•°•°°•°•°°•°•°°•°•°°•°°•°•°°•°•°•°

this chapter was undoubtedly trash because while I was writing, I came about a ghastly scene in a gutter; a dead and decaying cat like ewww I can't even. I'm so traumatized rn i wanna die pls lemme diee.

P.s: my sadism for my characters will be fed well next update (you know what i mean ;)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

152K 8.1K 53
Highest Rankings: #5 LGBT #5 LGBTQ What if you fell in love with someone you've never seen? ------------------------ Sebastian Terranova is an eight...
100K 6.3K 38
'The breeze pushed it's way through my hair as I teetered on the ledge of the balcony. Everyone was long asleep, but I couldn't sleep with what was g...
1.4M 58.9K 62
Ethan Hales always knew that he liked boys, but he soon discovered that he couldn't do anything about it. So he accepted that his life was destined t...
2.8M 116K 41
It began with a kiss. It was a New Year's Eve kiss that he wouldn't forget any time soon. - Bram doesn't like a lot of things. He doesn't like the...