The Gangleader's Little Princ...

By dprincess684

What happens when one day when you were going back home from school like any normal days when suddenly you ge... More

The Gangleader's Little Princess
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64

CHAPTER 45

10.8K 300 26
By dprincess684

WEIRD FACT ABOUT ME:- I HIGHLY GET MOTIVATED TO WRITE WHENEVR I AM ON MY PERIOD I JUST REALISED IT TODAY.

BY THE WAY THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO  RiobieYourBae YOU ASKED ME TO DEDICATE YOU A CHAPTER AS A BIRTHDAY GIFT BUT YOU NEVER SAID WHEN EXACTLY WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY. SO I AM SORRY IF I AM LATE OR EARLY FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY. TILL THEN ENJOY.

"Ouch! That hurts." I rubbed my wrist slowly, once Jason let my hand go. He faced me with an angry expression but before saying anything, he locked the door.

"Are you stupid?" I gasp and glare at Jason.

"Who you calling stupid? You mannerless twat."

"Watch your language, missy. Don't annoy me." He pointed a finger at me with the most angriest expression he has ever shown me.

"Why are you getting angry? I should be the one getting angry here. You brought me here while Jonathan is in pain." He let out a angry sigh.

"What is with you? You've been doing Jonathan Jonathan for a moment now."

"Who knows, maybe it's because somebody stab that man and put him in pain." Jason poked his ears at my loud tone.

"No need to shout. Like I said Jonathan has gone through worst, he will be OK. And what is up with you? Do you have even a bit of sanity left in you?"

"Wh---"

"What kind of human gets worried about their molester?"

"Molester? What? Did you just call Jonathan a molester? Why would you call him that?"

"Well, maybe because he was sexually harassing my princess in the dining hall."

"Don't shout. That was not sexual harassment, it was a mistake."

"Oh!! Really, it was." He used a soft tone, so I answered with a soft look and nod. "How dumb of a human you can be? Someone would unbutton your shirt and grope you; and you'd still think it was a mistake. Why? Because that man said it was an accident, right?" He gave a bitter smile and sat on the edge of the bed grumbling to himself.

"Why are you so mad?"

"I'm mad because you let people do whatever they want with you. You let people misuse your kindness. How could you let Jonathan move his feet up to your knees? What would you do if he had went further up? Don't you think the right thing to do that time was to kick his leg or shout for help?"

I move torwards Jason, clicking my tongue. I tilt my head assessing him before taking his face in my hands. I tilt his face towards me and smiled.

"Jason, are you mad about the fact I let people use me or because I didn't react when I was 'sexually harassed' by Jonathan." I asked not forgetting to quote the two words sexually and harassed. He replied 'both' grumbling like a little kid. He was really behaving like a kid while he hugged me, he kept mumbling to himself how wrong I was, how I should act properly, how Jonathan should just die or he should have cut his leg instead of stabbing it with some fork. Oh! God this boy.

"What are you giggling about?" He looked with a questionable look.

"Nothing." I shook my head and pinched his cheek. I couldn't stop myself. "I didn't know gang leaders also had soft and cute sides."

"Who are you calling cute? Do you know what people around the world call me? Beast, they call me a wild and ruthless beast." He straightened his posture from slouching one and slapped his chest in pride.

"Oh! Is that so?"

"What?! You don't believe me?" Before he could go rant on and on about something I don't want to hear I changed the topic.

"So where's the pain?"

"Huh?" He looked pretty dazed by the question.

"You said you were in pain, right? That was the main reason why, you brought me here."

"Oh! Umm..."

"That was a lie, wasn't it. I knew it, you were..... Wow.... woah... what are you doing?" Just as I was talking, he started taking off his shirt. Is this man in need of medical help or something? Who on their right mind just go around stripping in front of a young girl?

Just as I had placed my hands over my eyes; warm callous hands were over my own, taking them off from my eyes.

"Open your eyes princess. How do you intent to check my wound if you close your eyes?" I slightly peek at his shirtless body to see a huge bandage right under his ribs.

"Holy god, what on the earth did you do, you jackass?"

"Hold what? What did you say?"

"What happened to You?" I briefly stopped before completing my answer. The way he looked told me not to annoy him anymore.

"No what did you say the exact words, just now?"

"What on earth did you do?" I replied avoiding any eye contact with him.

"And after that?"

"After what?" I gave him my most innocent smile and batted my eyelash at him.

"After that sentence I think you forgot to add a word and don't give me that look."

"Word? What word? Oh my god, look at your bruise, it really looks painful. I should bring the first aid box." I started to march my way to the bathroom but before I could even a take step further, I was pulled back to a hard chest.

"Oh! No, you aren't going anywhere, you little midget." He said in an amused tone while I boil in anger.

"Hold! What did you just call me?"

"Mid....get."

"How dare you? It's princess not midget. You mannerless human, don't you how to treat your princess properly." I got out of his hold and pointed my finger at him in anger. The way he shook his head 'no' just increased my anger.

"No!!!! You.....

"No. No. I mean yes. I know how to treat my princess properly."

"Then treat me properly. Don't go around calling me names other than princess." I pout at him.

"Wow.... sudden mood change."

"What?"

"Wow.... my princess really looks pretty today." He cupped my cheeks and smiled.

"Don't make that face, you look like an idiot." He looked at me in disbelief. "Sit on the bed, I'll go bring the first aid box."

I quickly went inside the bathroom and came out with the first aid box in my hand, I stood in front of Jason and handed him the box. After that I went to get the stool. Why? Because I can't stand crouching down for more than one minute. I'm unhealthy that way.

"Don't you dare get up. Sit down." I scolded Jason as soon as I saw him trying to get to me. With no one's help I placed the stool in front of Jason without causing trouble. Yay!!!! 5 points for Abigail Manhattan.

I gasped loudly once I removed the bloodied bandage. Oh god that wound looked way explicit for a fifteen year old kid but I can't grow weak just because of some wound. There are so many kids who go through much worse than this. Get a hold of yourself Abigail.

"How did this happen?"

"I was helping some new kids to use a dagger. They accidentally slash me while practicing."

"You also help in the trainings."

"Yeah, whenever there are new kids, I help them in their trainings."

"Why?"

"Well, the kids we bring are pretty much lost and timid. So we need to treat them just like how we treat a new puppy. They have lot of trust issues. So, they need extra care, love and patience."

"Wow... I didn't know you had this side in you."

"How can you not? You are the only person in this whole house I treat the most gently." He look at me with a very offended look.

"Let's see, perhaps because you threaten me to kill me instead of treating me like a lost little puppy on my first day." I gave him that 'do you remember' smile. He gave me one look and started coughing like he got a deadly virus.

"What's wrong? Are you alright? Looks like you have caught some virus. You have been coughing a lot lately." I used a soft yet provoking tone and rubbed his back lightly.

"I think you have got some misunderstanding over here. I never said anything like that. I would never threaten you like that. It was probably Logan or Marcus."

"Logan has blonde hair and Marcus has long hair while the person who threaten had none of the features."

"Really, my goodness. Then who could it be? Who could have bullied my princess like that? Should I find and punish him?" A foolish yet cute smile was delivered my way. This man, seriously I can't with him. I shook my head with a defeated sigh straightening his body and started cleaning his wounds.

"If this is the state of your body with just training at home. I wonder how you will survive if you are sent on a mission away from home."

"Don't worry, this is nothing. Last year when I was attending the annual meeting I got five bullets shot in me but still I came back home alive." This man who pretty much went to death bed sounded very proud of his life experience while I stare at him speechless.

"Ha ha... I shouldn't have said that, should I?"

"Definitely not with a boastful tone. Don't smile. Are you a human or a monster? What human being lives after taking five bullets? Stop looking so proud."

"Why won't I? Being called a monster is pretty much equivalent to being called a god in the underworld. People don't call me young demon lord for no reason."

"Young demon lord? Why not just demon lord?"

"Because that's my grandpa's title. Do you know once fighting with his enemy, he took on nine bullets but still won the fight and lived on for more years than anyone expected him to." Listening to him talk just made more dizzy as I imagined him and his grandpa shot with bullets.

"What kind of monster have I befriended with?"

"A very handsome monster." He replied with a wink. This man.... I really, seriously can't with this man. God help me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 5.3K 41
149 23 29
"high school parties are dumb. it's all sweaty, crowded and full of horn-dogs. we're not going" - "going to that party was the best thing to happen...
537 29 25
"What do you mean she's gone?" I shouted at Beth who kept crying. "Mom? What does she mean?" I asked with tear filled eyes. "She woke up two days ago...
Abducted By dummyboi_writer

Mystery / Thriller

13.3K 187 17
We all think we're average. We think there's nothing special about us. But, what if I told you that there was someone who thinks differently? Somebod...