The Assistant ➵ h.s

Par WeTukAChonce_

Jade Collins is a 19 years old teenager. She has just completed her degree for Media Makeup at the College of... Plus

The Assistant ➵ h.s
1: The First Day On The Job
2: Getting To Know Each Other
3: Sleepover!
4: No! They're My Oreos!
5: Scary Movie
6: Annoyance!
7: Run!
8: Pool?!
9: Shopping!
10: Grocery Stores
11: Ashley
12: Sugar Rush Kicks In!
13: Don't Mess With The Payne Train!
14: Physical Pain
15: Hospitals
17: Rumours.
18: Happiness
19: Airports
20: Late!
21: Laser Tagging!
22: Kick Ass
23: Winner!
24: Dublin!
25: Death Threats
26: Leaving
27: Surrender
28: You?
29: Held Hostage
30: Abused
31: Breakdowns
32: The Phone Call
33: Searching
34: Confronting
35: Help
36: Revenge
37: Feelings
38: Leaving
39: Going To An Interview
40: The Interview
41: Scared
42: Asked Out
43: Getting Ready
44: The Date (Part 1)
45: The Date (Part 2)
46: Telling Him
47: Guilty
48: Confused
49: Upset
50: Not Prepared
51: Heartbroken
52: Overwhelmed
53: The Truth Unveils
54: Awkward
55: The Talk
56: I'm Sorry
57: Relieved
58: Last Concert
59: L.A
60: Dirty Jokes
61: Gym
62: Working-Out
63: Lots Of Running
64: Dinner
65: Just Dance
66: Studio
67: Plane Ride
68: Parents
69: Unpacking
70: Cheeky
71: Panic Attack
72: New Year
73: Cupcake Wars and Jealousy
74: Spin The Bottle
75: Hide-And-Seek
76: Deal
Note

16: Back Home!

13.4K 260 77
Par WeTukAChonce_

Status: Edited
,
I ended up being trapped in the hospital for two weeks. The girls came and visited me a couple of times and I miss them a lot. The guys also came a couple of times, they didn't fail to make me laugh! Lou and Paul had also stopped by but Lou couldn't come as often as Paul, due to her busy schedule.

I am sitting on the uncomfortable hospital bed trying to think of something to do.

I grabbed my white iPhone and scrolled through my contacts. I came across one that I haven't talked to in a while. I hit the call button and waited with anticipation.

The phone rang about twice until she picked up.

"Hello! Isabelle here!" She greeted me happily.

"Hey, Izzy!" I chirped. "It's Jade."

"Hey, Jade! Oh my gosh, we haven't talked since the grocery store day!" She said. I laughed at her choice of words.

"Yah! Oh my gosh, we need to get together." I said.

"So, are you alright?" She asked. I was just about to respond until she started blabbering into the phone. "Oh my God... Are your ribs okay? What about your arm? I tried to come and meet you but the security guards wouldn't let me through!"

"Wait... Security guards?" I asked.

What the hell?

"Yeah, security guards. There are a whole bunch of fangirls outside the hospital!" She said, "And you must be wondering how I know what you broke?" She said.

I nodded even though she can't see me. I am such an idiot.

"Yes, I am." I spoke.

"You were all over the news! The fandom went berserk!" She literally yelled into the phone.

I laughed at the crazy amount of attention I got. I hate getting attention from the paparazzi. Just thinking about it makes me dizzy.

"So are you actually pregnant with Harry's child?" She asked nonchalantly.

I choked on the water I was sipping.

"What?!" I screamed into the phone.

Oops... That was a tad bit louder than I meant for it to be.

The door flew open and I nurse rushed in.

"Ms.Collins, do you need anything?" She asked quickly. I shook my head and thanked her.

After she left, I took a moment to compose myself.

"Where'd you hear that?" I asked rather shakily.

"Oh it's all over the news!" She chirped, not catching the fact that I'm absolutely shocked.

As much as I like Harry, I don't want to be known like that. There is a lot of clearing up to do.

Isabelle and I talked for about an hour until a knock of the door interrupted us.

"Izzy, I have to go now. Maybe text me later?" I suggested. I heard a sigh from the other end.

"Awe. Okay, I'll text you later." She said sadly.

"It was nice talking to you, Izzy." I said.

"Same to you! Hey, we need to get together!" She claimed. I laughed and agreed.

"Okay, bye Love!" I chirped.

"Bye!"

Wow... The British is really rubbing off on me.

"Come in!" I said loudly. I watched the door intently as it opened to reveal my favourite.

"Hey, Jade!" He greeted.

"Harry! What's going on?" I gushed excitedly.

"Nothing..." He trailed on. He was clearly hiding something behind his back. A smug look was on his face.

"What are you hiding?" I asked.

"This!" I watched as he revealed the box. He laughed as my eyes went big. Harry passed me the box of heaven as he sat down beside me.

"Harry, oh my God." I whispered before squealing. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" I repeated.

I yanked open the box of Oreos and stuffed one in my mouth. I moaned in satisfaction as Harry chucked at me. He knows me so well.

"Anything for you, Love." He smiled.

I smiled back at him and chucked another into my mouth.

He laid down, holding himself up on one elbow. "I have good news." He stated.

"What?" I asked after swallowing the food in my mouth. I laid mirroring his actions.

"Guess who gets to leave the hospital today?" He asked, his smile never leaving his face.

I gasped. "Me?" I whispered. Harry nodded.

"I get to leave this hell to-" My yelling got cut off by Harry's hand slapping over my mouth.

"Shh, Love! We're in a hospital!" He scolded while stifling a laugh. I smirked against his palm and opened my mouth.

I had to hold my laughter as Harry jerked his hand back and stared at it in shock.

"Jade! Did you just lick my-" I cut his yelling off by slapping my hand over his mouth.

"Shh, Love. We're in a hospital!" I mimicked in a low voice. I pulled my hand back before he could try anything.

We both burst into laughter, it took us about a minute to calm down.

"Let's leave now." I stated. He nodded and got up. I watched as he grabbed the wheelchair from a corner of the room and brought it towards the bed.

"You know I can walk." I stated, internally rolling my eyes.

He looked at me with surprise. "No you can't!" He exclaimed sternly. "The doctor said that you will be on the wheelchair for two weeks. After that, we can remove your gauze and stuff from your ribs, at home. Your arm cast will be on you for about four weeks."

My mouth hung open in shock. "Four weeks?"

"Yes, sadly. And you could stand up for short amounts of time but you'll be in the wheelchair for most of the time." He stated in a matter-of-factly tone.

"How do you know?" I challenged, raising an eyebrow.

"I asked the doctor." He rebutted. I huffed. "Now sit down in the wheelchair." He said. I sighed in response.

I just noticed what he's wearing today. He's wearing a black T-Shirt with a blue and black and checkered shirt on top. He's wearing his ripped black jeans with those brown boots. If I must say, he looks extremely attractive.

As I was just about to get up, he grabbed me and held me bridal style. I squealed because, honestly, the idea of Harry holding me scares me.

"Oh my God! Harry, put me down" I said strictly.

"Why? Are you scared?" He asked as he stopped in one place.

"Me? No!" I said confidently. Then, Harry suddenly 'pretend-dropped' me. When I screamed, he tossed his head back and laughed. I gripped onto his collar and smacked his hard chest.

"You're such a jerk!" I hissed while he laughed.

"Can't deny what I am!" He winked at me.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Harry, put me down."

"No."

"Yes."

"First say..." He went into 'deep thoughts,' "Harry is the sexiest person alive."

I gasped at his words. "I'd rather die than say that!"

He shrugged and 'dropped' me again. I screamed and he chuckled again.

"Okay! I'll say it!" I said quickly. He smiled at me and looked at me expectingly.

"Say it." He urged, when I remained silent for a few moments.

"Harry..." I started. "Is the sexiest person ever." I murmured.

"What? I didn't hear you." He smiled at me. I am positive he heard me.

"Harry is the sexiest person ever." I said a tad bit louder.

"What? You need to speak louder, Love." He smirked at me. I just want to slap that smirk off of his face.

"I said you need to get a hearing aid!" I yelled. He shrugged again and threw me up in the air and caught me. I screamed loudly and slapped his chest uncontrollably.

"Harry! You bastard!" I yelled. He just laughed at me and my red face.

"I'm still waiting." He stated.

"For what? A slap? Yeah, let me help you with that." I glared at him and he bit his lip to stop his laughter. Even though I am angry at him, he looks so cute that I forget about my anger. I eyed his plump, pink lips and his sparkling green eyes. How is he not attractive?

But he probably doesn't like me back. I'm gonna be friend-zoned forever.

"Come on, Jade. Just say it." He 'encouraged.' I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Harry is the sexiest person ever." I said loudly. This caused Harry to laugh really hard and shut his eyes.

As creepy as this sounds, I could listen to his laugh all day. It's a beautiful melody and smooth like silk.

He placed me down on the wheelchair and rolled me over to the bathroom. When we got inside, he put a black Nike duffel bag on the counter. I didn't notice that it was on his shoulder the whole time.

"Here are your clothes. The girls picked them out, by the way." I smiled and nodded.

"Thanks." I grabbed the counter and tried to get up. My legs felt feeble and like jello. I tried to get up but I was struggling.

When Harry saw that I was failing miserably, he grabbed me by my waist and helped me up. "There you go," he whispered.

I felt sparks ignite in my body at his touch. A feeling of warmth spread through my body at a crazy speed. Even a touch, as small as this, gives me an unspeakable feeling.

When I was stable enough to stand up, he let go of my waist. I felt slightly disappointed at the sudden loss of heat in my body.

I managed to find my voice and thank him. I zipped open the bag and shuffled around. I found a olive coloured hoodie with a matching bandana and a couple of hair ties. There was a pair of jeans, that I'm very glad for since my bruises haven't faded.

I turned around to Harry, not letting go of the counter.

"Well, aren't you going to get out?" I asked playfully yet somewhat seriously.

"Well, aren't you going to change?" he asked. I let a small gasp escape my lips.

"Not with you in here!" I laughed. "Get out."

"No." He smiled at me, dimples and all.

"Yes."

"No."

""Pervert!" I exclaimed. "That's your new name, Harry Pervert Styles!" I giggled at his shocked face.

"Hey! Fine, anything but that name!" He begged. "I'll leave." We laughed as he walked towards the door.

"Don't miss me too much!" I called after him.

"I won't!" He stated as he shut the door behind himself.

*Ten minutes later*

I looked at myself in the mirror one more time. Overall, I look alright. I realized that the clothing I'm wearing isn't mine because first thing, I don't own hoodies like this one, second thing, the shoes are a couple of sizes bigger. I don't mind though, at least I have clothes.

The bandana is tied like a headband below my messy bun. The hoodie is loose and baggy but I like it. Thankfully the jeans are snug enough.

I sit back down onto the wheelchair and grab the now-empty bag. I roll myself to the bathroom door and twist the handle.

"I'm back!" I singsonged.

Harry's eyes left his iPhone screen as he looked over at me.

"Hey," he smiled. "You look cute." he complimented.

I blushed furiously and looked away, breaking eye contact.

"Thanks," I murmured as I rolled towards him. As I came to a stop beside him, he spoke up.

"Look at what I posted on Instagram!" He demanded. I put my hands up in surrender as I leaned over so that I could see his screen.

There's a strange picture of a cartoonish person making the... Duck face? It kinda looks like a painting. I stay weirded out until I see the caption. I looked at the picture for a few more seconds before bursting into laughter.

"Selfie?!" I exclaimed. "Harry, that's not how you look! What even is that?"

"A selfie." He stated as if it was the most obvious thing ever. A devious smile tugged at his lips.

"Harry," I started. "You're much more attractive than that thing." I motioned to his screen.

"Attractive?" He questioned with his eyebrows raised. A cocky smile etching its way onto his lips.

I felt my cheeks grow hot as I realized what I just said.

"I- uh- I meant-" I stammered trying to think of a response but failed miserably. I ended up shaking my head and looking away.

He laughed loudly as he got up from the bed and grabbed my iPhone.

"There ya go," He passed me my phone.

I thanked him as he rolled my wheelchair into the hallway.

We held a light conversation, occasionally laughing at one of Harry's witty remarks. We checked in with the receptionist at the front desk and continued to the lobby.

As we neared the front doors, the screaming from outside got much louder, never seeming to die down.

"Okay," Harry started. "There are a couple of security guards that are holding the fans back. Paul is waiting for us in a black van, make sure to keep yourself alert for that." I nodded as he continued. "Just keep your head down and don't answer any questions. I'll be pushing your wheelchair so you should be safe."

I would've made some stupid remark about him acting fatherly if my heart wouldn't have fluttered at his words.

I assured him that I know what to do and with that, we entered the crowd of screaming fans and bizarre paparazzi. Immediately, the paparazzi bombarded us with questions.

"Harry, is that your girlfriend?"

"Harry, why are you two coming from the hospital?"

"Jade, are you pregnant?"

I felt the wheelchair come to a short stop but it continued moving. I felt the blush on my cheeks, knowing that Harry heard that one.

"Jade, Harry, are you two the next 'thing'?"

"Styles, when is the 'Zerrie' wedding?"

The paparazzi kept yelling questions at us, begging to be heard over the deafening screams of fangirls.

I had come to notice that the bodyguards were failing badly on protecting us since everyone was still basically in our faces. Luckily, the people aren't close enough to hurt us but there is still a chance.

I feel bad for Harry. He has to get himself through this crowd along with me, on a wheelchair. I'm probably weighing him down.

I looked up and let out a sigh of relief as I noticed the black van. Even though it seems far away, we could get there quickly.

I don't think Harry noticed the van because he stopped and suddenly turned the wheelchair around.

I quickly tapped his shin, knowing that would catch his attention since the crazy crowd isn't within arms-length. I pointed towards the van, hoping he would see the van. I guess it's not really that hard to miss.

Almost immediately the wheelchair turned again and this time it was headed in the right direction.

As Harry speed-walked towards the van, the paparazzi seemed to get even more up in our faces. The yelling and screaming was multiplied by a hundred and I could barely comprehend what was happening.

The wheelchair came to a stop and I looked up again. We finally reached the van.

Harry walked around my wheelchair and helped me get up. I would probably freak out about the fact that he's holding my hand if there weren't a hundred paparazzi surrounding us. I quickly noticed that Harry had opened the door so I slid inside. I helped Harry fold up the wheelchair and grabbed it when he passed it to me, setting it on the floor.

"Quick, Harry, quick!" Paul called from the front. I almost forgot that Paul is in the car.

Just as Harry was about to get into the car, his checkered shirt got yanked and he was pulled back. He stumbled a little and I think he fell.

"Harry!" I yelled as he got swallowed in the crowd.

Without even comprehending what happened, I got out of the car. As soon as I got out, I felt people tugging me. I teared through the crowd in search of a curly headed boy. There was a huge patch of people leaning over something and I figured that Harry must be there.

"Harry?" I called out. I kept repeating his name until I got a response.

"Jade?" I heard faintly. I teared through the final couple of people before finding Harry on the cement. People were constantly kicking him and grabbing his clothing.

I quickly burst into action and tried helping him up. Just as he grabbed my hand, someone shoved me forward. I stumbled but caught myself. I felt another shove and this time it was hard. I landed on the cement beside Harry. I felt people kicking us in attempt of getting autographs or answers.

I heard Harry cry out in pain beside me. He was holding his stomach and immediately I felt anger.

I moved in front of him and covered him with my arms and body.

"Stop! You're hurting him!" I yelled. It made no difference on the insane crowd. I felt a couple kicks at me and tried to cover my ribs and protect my arm.

"Get out of the way!" I heard a low voice boom. The voice was way too familiar. "Move!"

The people were shoved to the side by an angry Paul. He looked down at us and his eyes went wide. I quickly moved to the side so that he could get Harry first. He grabbed Harry and threw him over his shoulder. He leaned down and picked me up in one arm. I buried my face in his shoulder in attempt to get away from the flashes of cameras.

Suddenly, the noise died down immediately as I landed on a leather seat. I opened my eyes and looked around. We are in the car and Harry is to my left.

We were exposed to the deafening sound for a split second before Paul sat down in the driver's seat.

He turned around and faced us.

"Are you two alright?" He asked. Harry and I both nodded.

"Jade, who told you to run after Harry? You could've got seriously injured! I am almost positive that you two have bruises or cuts somewhere."

Now that I think about it, I was pretty safe compared to Harry. I just feel a bit sore from the kicks but nothing more, thankfully.

I shook my head and spoke up. "No, I am actually fine, thankfully."

He nodded and looked over to Harry. "Harry, what about you?"

I took in Harry's appearance before he started talking. His hair is messier than usual and his clothes are ripped. He has a purple bruise on his forearm and scratches all over his arms. Overall, he looks like he's been mobbed, which he has.

"Uh... I got kicked real bad in the stomach and my arm kinda hurts." He stated while trying to look at his forearm.

"Okay. Well, we have a first aid kit at home so I'll clean that up for you."

Paul started driving the car as I got swallowed up in my thoughts.

I feel bad for Harry. He has to deal with this all the time but it was very bad this time, probably because of me.

"I'm sorry." I murmured.

He stopped trying to look at his arm and turned his attention to me instead.

"Don't say that. In fact, thank you. If it wasn't for you, I would probably be in worser shape right now." He claimed.

I smiled at him and looked down. "You're welcome."

"By the way, who told you to come after me? You're not allowed to stand up!" He scolded.

I laughed. "Well, would you rather be killed by a mob of paparazzi and fangirls or be saved by me?"

"Whatever." He scoffed. "And for your information, I can handle myself!" He sassed.

"Oh yeah. That's why you were curled up in a ball on the cold hard ground." I smiled at my pun.

He glared at me playfully, knowing what I did. "Um, for your information, that was defence."

I rolled my eyes. "Sure," I laughed.

Harry and I kept arguing with each other the whole car ride until an annoyed Paul stopped us.

We arrived back home and I felt butterflies erupt at the fact that my friends are waiting for me. Other than the fact that Harry and I's clothes are partially ripped up, everything seems so exciting.

Harry helped me onto the wheelchair and started rolling me as Paul went back to his place.

I bit my lip out of nervousness as we neared the door. I don't know why I feel so nervous but I just do!

Harry helped me walk up the steps and sit back down on the wheelchair. He walked around the wheelchair and hit the doorbell. There were thumps and then silence.

I looked over to Harry, confused. He just shrugged, biting his lip, trying to hold in a smile.

After waiting for about a minute, Harry lifted up the doormat and took out a spare key. He unlocked the door and rolled my wheelchair inside. I was instantly greeted by the scent of hardwood floor... If that makes sense.

Everything is pitch black and I can't see a single thing.

"Harry, why are the lights off?" I asked.

Silence.

He kept pushing the wheelchair to what I think is the lounge. "Harry?" I called out. Suddenly, the wheelchair stopped. "I am asking you something Harry," I stated, slightly frustrated by this point.

"Can you s-"

The lights turned on abruptly and a loud noise filled my ears.

"WELCOME BACK!" They screamed. I looked around, shocked. Everyone popped out of somewhere and had party hats on.

The room is decorated with balloons and confetti is in the air. A big banner that says 'Welcome Home!' is stuck on the far wall.

The girls, the boys, and Lou are all making some sort of sound, whether that's screaming, hooting or blowing into one if those party horn thingys.

They all walked over to me and wrapped their arms around me.

I brought my hands to my mouth in shock. I felt tears rolling down my cheeks while I was smiling.

They all said some sort of thing in my ears.

"We missed you!"

"We're so happy your back!"

"It was so quiet without you!"

They all pulled back and Eleanor spoke up.

"Are you crying?" She asked with a smile. The boys laughed and so did everyone else.

I nodded and laughed while the tears were still running down my cheeks.

"They're tears of happiness!" I cried out. Everyone laughed with me because of my reaction.

"Thank you guys so much!" I exclaimed while wiping my tears. "This is so cute! I just love you all!"

"Aww! Group hug!" Yelled Niall. I laughed while everyone shared another group hug.

When we pulled back from the extreme group hug, I spoke up again.

"Where's Harry, the bastard?" I asked. Zayn chuckled as he moved to the side, revealing Harry.

"Hi?" He stated, more like a question.

"Um, hi? Come here, you jerk!" I exclaimed. He walked over to me and I smacked his shoulder.

"You knew about this and didn't tell me?!" I yelled in his ear.

He moved back quickly and lifted his hands in surrender. "Hey, it wouldn't be a surprise then!" He defended.

"Whatever! You could've still told me!" I replied.

Everyone laughed at our banter as we all sat down. As I looked at everyone, they all looked elated except for Ashley. She seemed glued to her phone.

"What happened to your clothes?" Asked Sophia.

Harry scratched his neck and looked at me. "Erm... We got mobbed, real bad." He stated.

"Are you alright?" Asked Liam, eying both of us. We assured him that we're fine.

"No, Harry's not alright!" I exclaimed. "He has cuts everywhere and he got kicked in the stomach!" I revealed.

Harry rolled his eyes and we ended up going upstairs. I took Harry to my bathroom and made him sit down on the toilet seat. I took out my First Aid kit and started using the disinfectant for a couple of his cuts.

He hissed in pain as I apologized repeatedly. He kept telling me that it's not my fault.

There was a short but comfortable silence between us.

"Jade?" He spoke up.

"Hmm?"

"I am glad you're back home."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

74K 520 30
Lacey's life is a disaster. Her dad is abusive, and her mom left when Lacey was two. Now, she is taking care of Elena, her little sister. While takin...
44.8K 435 47
Aisley has to live with her brother . Her brother is in the biggest boy band , One Direction . But , can you guess who ? Louis Tomlinson . She has to...
200K 2K 43
Title says it :))) Feel free to leave ideas and lmk what you think <3
4.6K 109 22
Leaving an ex behind is always hard, but for Madison-Jade Swann, having an ex who is part of the worlds most famous boyband, One Direction, everythin...