One Direction and Zayn Malik...

By ItsKellyPowersBish

One Direction Interracial preferences and imagines. Cute, sad, sweet and maybe even a little dirty. Yeah most... More

One Direction and Zayn Malik Interracial Preferences
Where Your From
Fool For You
He loves your twin more than you!
He loves your twin more than you! pt2
He Loves Your Twin More Pt3
The Pranks You Pull On Him!
You Go Shopping With His Mom
Stop Calling Me
GoodBye
I'M BAAAAAACK B!TCHES LOL!
Your Pregnant And He Denies It
Your Pregnant And He Denies It pt2
Your Pregnant And He Denies It pt3
Your Pregnant And He Denies It pt4
Your In The Service
His Girlfriend Is Into You! (Liam, Zayn, Louis)
New Pref Book
For Dani
He's Dating Your Sister But He Loves You
Moment In Time!
Tattoos (Liam)
Tattoos (Zayn)
Tattoos (Niall)
Tattoos (Louis)
Tattoos (Harry)
His Baby Calls You Mama
His Favorite Aaliyah Song
Your Daughter!
Your Son!
For Toni
The Shoes You Buy For Each Other
Your Female Bestfriend
Your Male Bestfriend
OMFG GUYS!
Tagged
RIP Dayja
She Wants To Come Back
Yo what?
His Girlfriend Is Into You! Pt2. (Liam)

Hot Hate Sex! (Liam, Zayn & Niall)

7K 155 55
By ItsKellyPowersBish

#6 Hot Hate Sex! (Liam, Zayn & Niall)

Dedicated to NightNiallHoran1 & musicbabe19

Warning strong sexual content!
Obviously (D)
-_-_-_-_-

Liam: "You crazy Bitch!" He said throwing me on the bed roughly. He growled as he literally ripped my shirt off of me. "You asshole, that was my favorite shirt." I said gritting my teeth. "Well now it's your favorite rag!" He grunted pulling both of your pants down. I roughly grabbed his neck and flipped us over so that I was on top.

I grinded my hips on to his. "Quit being a tease!" He rolled his eyes. "Quit being a jackass and I might ride you tonight!" I said completely stopping. I removed my bra and underwear and positioned myself over him. I sunk down and clenched around him.

"F**k (y/n)! I may hate you but you feel amazing around my d**k!" He groaned. Yes it's true me and Liam hate each others guts but the sex is amazing.

I bounced up and down roughly throwing my head back. I knew something that would piss him off so I tried it. I leaned over and wrapped my hands around his neck and squeezed. I moaned loudly as I rocked my hips back and forth. Tonight I was in total control. "(y/n) let go!" He growled but I just hung on. He hated it when I choked him but it was a huge turn on for me.

"Uh Liam f**k! I'm cumming!" I moaned loudly ignoring his threatening looks. I was so close I couldn't hold it any longer. I pulled him out of me and sat on his face. "If I don't cum you don't either!" I sneered. I couldn't make out what he was mumbling but I bet you it was either I hate you or go to hell. I grabbed onto the headboard as he hungrily began eat me.

I had to admit Liam was a f**king pro at oral but I was better. I told him to stop for a moment and I got into the 69 position. I bobbed my head up and down as I took him deeper into my mouth. "Ugh (y/n) I'm cumming!" He grunted against me. I moaned loudly as the vibrations pulsed through my body. I started rocking my hips against his face but he held me down. I could tell he was close because he was throbbing.

I arched my back as I came on his tongue. A little after he came as well. I pulled myself away from his face and kissed him hard roughly shoving my tongue into his mouth and tasting myself.

I climbed off of him and fell next to him. I looked over to my left to see him glaring at me. I looked him up and down. "What?"

"I told you never to choke me, but you did it anyway!" He scowled. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Whatever! You know how to let yourself out." I yawned turning away from him.

All of a sudden I was on my stomach being held down by this Tarzan wanna be. He roughly entered me from behind. "I'll teach you not to disobey me!" He said thrusting like a madman. I moaned so loud you would think that I was screaming.

He pulled me up against his chest and layed back on his back. I have never been in this position before, but it felt so good. My back was to his sweaty chest which was rock solid and I loved it. I screamed in pleasure when his fingers started playing with my cl*t. My body was burning up.

"LIAAAAAAMMMMMMM!" I screamed. Let me tell you I have never experienced that kind of pleasure before.

"I still hate you (y/n)!" He groaned still rubbing my sensitive area. "Ditto!"

Niall: I had just came from school and I was beyond pissed. Niall had started a rumor about my dad being a crackhead and saying that I was a crack baby. Imma teach his ass not to talk shit about me. I went upstairs and took a shower. Once out I put on my matching red bra and underwear set.

I pulled out some handcuffs (courtesy of my mother) and stuffed them into my bag. I looked at my phone and saw that it was 7:55.

I headed downstairs and out the door. I walked all the way to his house and just the thought of him starting that terrible rumor pissed me off even more.

Niall is an idiot for not locking the door. I locked it and headed upstairs. I entered his room to see him knocked out. I took a good look at him, he was wearing light blue Nike hightops, denim Jeans and a red jumper.

I shook my head and took the handcuffs out. Surprisingly he was a hard sleeper. I cuffed both of his hands to the headboard. I took off all my clothes except for my undies and my red Nike hightops.

I got on top of him as I cracked my knuckles and slapped Niall across his face. His eyes shot open as he tried to get the sleep out of his eyes. He finally got his head on straight as he glared at me. "(y/n) what the-"

"Shut the f**k up Horan!" I said slapping him again. He looked pissed but I didn't give two flying f**ks. "I swear if you do that again I'll-"

"You'll do what? Start another rumor about me?" I said leaning in so my face was inches away from his. "Un-f**king-cuff me!" He demanded but I could feel him get hard underneath me. "No!" I sighed.

"No? No? I swear (y/n) if you don't uncuff me I'll-" Before he could finish his sentence I put a piece of tape over his mouth. "God you just don't know when to shut up do you? Jeez!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Now that I have your attention, I'm gonna teach your ignorant ass not to talk shit about me." I said undoing his pants and pulling them down along with his boxers. I watched as his erection spring up.

"Now you're gonna be a good boy and watch me break you in half!" I said sinking down on him. He groaned throwing his head back. He mumbled something into the tape on his mouth, so I ripped it off of him. "Shit!" He yelled out in pain. He had lust, anger, pain and pleasure glimmering in his eyes.

I moaned roughly rocking my hips against his. "(y/n) damn why are you so tight?" He moaned as he yanked against the restraints. I ignored his question and kept thrusting against him.

I bent his knees for leverage. I could feel that he was close because he was throbbing. "Don't.. you.... dare..... cum.... yet!" I growled. "Ah (y/n) f**k!" He yelled. I smirked at how his face contorted with pleasure. "That's right Niall scream my name! I want everybody to know who's giving it to you this good." I moaned speeding up. I was about to cum when all of a sudden I started tearing up from all of this pleasure.

I yelled out as I came and rode out my high. I gave Niall a few more thrusts, I pulled him out as he came on my thigh. I climbed off of him and started getting dressed. "Wow (y/n) that was amazing! You were amazing for a crackheads daughter!" He said breathlessly. And that's when I lost it. I marched over to him and tightened up the cuffs. He hissed in pain.

I got into his face. "Before you go starting false rumors learn the truth first." I cried tugging on his hair. "My dad wasn't a crackhead, he was the chief of police. He was on patrol one night and he got caught between the crossfire of two crackheads and one of them shot him and left him in the street dead. So instead of starting something false now you have something to tell everybody!" I said taking the cuffs off of him.

I was about to leave the room when I turned around. "You know I've never hated you until today! It's quite sad actually to say that I've had a crush on you since the 4th grade." I said turning around and leaving his house.

The next day Niall came to school limping. He could barely sit down. It was hilarious actually. I think I broke his pelvic bone.

Weeks had past and Niall has cleared up that fake rumor and apologized but I put it on him so good that I got him whipped on this. He's been begging and begging for me but he ain't gonna get it again. Maybe!

Zayn: "F**k you Zayn! Get the hell off me!" I yelled as he pushed me into his room. He slammed the door closed and locked it so I couldn't get out. "Your gonna learn not to embarrass me infront of people!" He growled ridding himself of his shirt.

I raised my eyebrow and looked at him as if he were a two headed dragon. "What are you doing Zayn?" I asked crossing my arms. He grabbed my arms and threw me on his bed. "We can do this the easy way or the hard way. Your choice Y/N!" He said groping me roughly.

"Neither now get the f**k off me!" I yelled trying to push him off me but he wouldn't budge. "Oh I see you wanna do this the hard way, OK don't say I didn't warn you!" He said swiftly yanking off my pants and under garments.

"Zayn stop it!" I yelled pushing him. He thrusted into me roughly without any warning.

I gasped at the slight stinging sensation. He didn't give me anytime to adjust to his size. I screamed out in both pain and pleasure but mostly pain. "Zayn st-top, your hu-hurting me!" I squealed as he thrusted himself deeper into my core.

I mean I'm not a virgin, but I just haven't had sex in a while!

"I'm hurting you huh? Nah babe I've just begun!" He groaned. Many thrusts later he came all over me and fell off to the side.

I built up all of my strength and got out of bed and quickly got dressed.

My lower regions hurt so bad that I could barely walk. I was about to open the door when he stopped me. "Where are you going?"

I wiped away the silent tears. "I'm going back to my dorm. Why?" I whispered.

"Well then I hope you learned your lesson for not embarrassing me!" He said as he laid back with a smirk on his face.

The tears fell down my face. "So me falling in love with you is embarrassing?" I asked side glancing him. I could tell his smirk fell right off his face. "(Y/n) I-"

"I hate that I love you!" I said wiping my face. "(Y/n) I"

"Goodbye Zayn!"

I hope Zayn's didn't suck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 2.2K 62
One Direction Imagines, Whats more to say? These are some Imagines that I have written by myself :) The Imagines in this Story will surely make you S...
69.7K 672 40
ARGHHH!!!! No just kidding, calm down. These are my One Direction imagines ❤ Love them, read them, never leave them. Niall. Louis. Harry. Liam. Z...
9.7K 79 10
Dirty 1D imagines written for your pleasure! I do requests and my own for you to enjoy!
230K 5.7K 98
Some of these are from my tumblr (@staravi) and some I'm just writing to ease my mind. ***REQUESTS ARE OPEN***