BEAUTY LIES WITHIN

By aspiringauthor97

No one in this world is abandoned or isolated. It's all about being together which is the most difficult tas... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
The ever after....
Exclusive!

Chapter 6

543 31 2
By aspiringauthor97

Rehan's visit to my office increased gradually. He didn't knew a lot that both of us discovered together. He didn't have any airs of being a superstar when he stepped into my office as a client. He was always ready to know knew stuff. He never hesitated to ask things he didn't know. He although had a charm that let other things like flirting, pictures, long breaks happen. But it was nice. Nice to know someone who was well aware of his reality along with his stardom.

Apart from just being a client Rehan had actually become a really good friend. I no longer had to wait for newspapers and gossip columns to tell me about my favourite star because here now somehow there was direct communication. Also being the person he is, he made me respect his personal space as a person much more than earlier. I knew that he has a life beyond that of show business and films,

Moreover even the celebrity fan bridge had broken. We had grown as friends even after maintaining our professional relationship.

In this friendship i didn't have to take out time separately. It just flowed with time. No special efforts were too be taken. It was very casual. It was just a beautiful friendship that I feel everyone should have in their lives. Because friendship is something that keeps you strong and never think about the friends that have left you. It was just their misfortune to loose you. And I feel that nothing should affect your life to a greater extent.

Give everyone love.

Live and let live.

Amidst all this it had already been three months. I had completed all my work and preparations for the transfer were going on. In the meanwhile my mom had come back from America for a break. No matter how happy and strong you get you always feel a little more special when your mom is around. I was so happy to see her and the strange thing was that it was Rehan to went to receive my mother from the airport. We had a meeting scheduled before I was supposed to and pick her up but then I got stuck in something so he picked her up as he was already on his way to receive a friend or more precisely his bestest friend Armaan. Armaan is a very dear friend of Rehan. He is more of a brother to him.

Thank you for your help. You really didn't have to do this. But I'm very grateful. Thanks again.

I sent him a text message.

The day's work was done. Reaching home I found Armaan and Rehan both sitting and watching FIFA world cup.

"This is the 5th time in 3 days that you are watching the highlights of this match, Rehan.", I told him walking in front of my television.

"Oh hi, this time it was Armaan who wanted to see, not me, I was just giving him company.", he said almost flat on the sofa of my drawing room.

"Oh I see.", I sniffed heading towards my bedroom to freshen up and change into my house clothes.

"Don't change into your house clothes. We are all going out for dinner and drive and you are joining us.", he told me while his eyes were continuously staring at the television.

"And who decided this?", I asked crossing my hands.

"We.", Armaan said "And we have already asked your mom, so you are already in."

That's when my father came home with a couple of tickets for a movie.

"Surprise.", my father exclaimed "Movie time it is."

"Oh wow, Movie time with family, perfect, sorry guys next time." I spoke happily.

"Oh wait I have only two, for your mom and me.", dad said.

"Haha, come on you are joining us, go get ready fast we are leaving in half an hour.", Rehan almost pushed me inside my bedroom and shut the door.

"Fine.", I said.

Mom came out with pancakes and snacks.

"Here are your snacks Rehan and Armaan.", Mum said.

"What about me?", I came out smelling the tasty pancakes.

"I have made some fries for you. Just go freshen up first and I'll serve." she told me.

"Pray that something is left for you.", Armaan and Rehan spoke together "We just love your cooking aunty. I would come here every day if possible.", Rehan told looking towards my mom.

"Of course.", she said smiling.

"Why not! We are opening a restaurant only for you two.", I spoke and headed towards my bedroom.

Meanwhile I asked Sarah to join us. She agreed.

I was just dressing up and all sort of noises of screaming and shouting was going on outside.

I don't understand what is so exciting and surprising in a match that one has already watched 5 times.

After about 30 minutes Rehan and Armaan both started banging my door.

"Come on. Get ready fast. We are not going for a wedding. We are getting late.", Rehan said.

"Yaa Rehan can't make Katherine wait.", Armaan said teasing Rehan.

"Shut up. Ananya come fast.", he said again.

"Coming, coming.", I told them.

They continuously kept banging for 10-15 minutes. But girls are girls. We will take all our sweet time to get dressed.

"What?", I screamed opening the door "What is your problem? Normal people take time to dress up unlike you'll. Just put on a t-shirt and jeans and done."

"Woahh!!! You look great", Rehan said.

"Thank you.", I replied with a smile.

"By the way, you really don't know how much time Rehan takes to get ready. Almost combined of you and Katherine.", Armaan said looking at Rehan.

"Can we just keep her out of conversation today.", Rehan said putting on his sneakers almost ready to leave.

I was dressed in a black net dress with golden belt and golden shoes with hair tied up into a high ponytail.

We left for the venue. On the way we picked up Sarah. Katherine gave it a miss as she was busy but Rehan was totally in a party mood today. Apart from the normal good, nice, loving, funny Rehan this cool, notorious, fun loving, flirting side of Rehan was seen by me for the first time.

He pulled us all towards the dance floor, made us dance our hearts out. There was lovely dinner, jokes, talks, experiences, love, fights everything happened in our group that night.

Leaving the club we all went for a drive. Next we stopped by the beach and ice cream corners.

Every day was so fun filled with these new set of friends that I had made. But one should always make sure that addition of new people in life shouldn't affect the presence of old friends. Yes equal attention, love and care must be given to them.

That's the reason all my school and college friends are meeting up at the end of the month for a friend's wedding. How big we have grown to attend a classmate's wedding. I was very excited about it.

Apart from that my preparations for the transfer were almost coming to an end. I was feeling more prepared, confident and ready day by day.

Lot of nostalgic moments came back during my friend's wedding. So many old friends, old talks, memories.

It was an amazing time.

Meanwhile Sid and Lauren had already welcomed their baby. A baby girl whom I named Tia. The 1st thing I'm going to do after reaching America would be meet my three musketeers. Jason-superman Jannes-princess and my baby angel "Tia".

Soon I was handed over my visa and official transfer letter. Had to leave in 8 days.

Everyone in my house was also as busy and excited as I was. My parents were very proud.

Finally the day came that I was supposed to leave. My parents and friends came to see me off the airport. Suddenly I realised that I had not told Rehan anything about it. And then someone just came and closed my eyes from behind.

"Rehan...!!!!! I'm so sorry I forgot to inform you.", I told him.

"It's absolutely OK, I just came here to wish you good luck for your life. Live your life to the fullest. Have fun. Stay connected.", he told giving me a hug. He was accompanied by Armaan and Katherine.

I met everyone one last time before leaving. Everyone was happy having a smile on their faces. This made me feel very comfortable and tension free. Both me and David bid goodbye and checked in.

Off to New York......,...!!!!!!!!!!

(To step into new world, one has to leave behind some precious relationships. But you have to do it. For them but more importantly for you.

So don't be scared to accept new offers and take a step forward.

Share your views on this one.

Do Share, comment and Like.

Hit that star down.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 1.8K 36
This is the story of 3 brothers and 3 best friends... What will happen when they collide with each other.  FEMALE LEAD :- Anaya Sharma:-(age-26 year...
1.8M 139K 130
'Love has the power to tender the broken, but self love has the power to change' Sequel to 'It was Always you' This is the story of Arjun's Beloved...
109K 6.1K 41
Are you looking for arranged marriages with a little bit of drama but a lot of romance? Then you came to the right stop.... ________________________...
257K 15.5K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...