Adam Banks imagines

By maddy3314

Adam :) More

Duck or Warrior?
Hickeys
You Meet At Your Job
Varsity
Dating Him Would Include
Kiss In The Rain
You Wake Up To A Love Paragraph
What Turns Him On And How He Is
Varsity Hits On You
Nobody Hurts You
Transferred
Transferred 2
Wearing His Clothes For The First Time
Best Friends
Best Friends 2
Mr.Banks
He Likes You But You Have A Boyfriend
The Hawks
How He Cheers You Up
Where He Likes To Kiss You
His Favorite Physical Feature
Fight
Type Of Boyfriend He Is
You Cheat On Your Boyfriend With Him
Where You Kiss Him
Horror Movies
Dare
Beginners Luck
Sport You Teach Him How To Play
Stay
PDA
Kiss Cam
One Of The Other Boys Has A Crush On You
Voicemail He Leaves You After A Fight
Instagram
Instagram 2
He Joins You In The Shower
Roleplay
Hospital (happy ending)
Hospital (sad ending)
Wedding
Pregnant
Mistletoe
One of the boys says inappropriate about you
He forgets your date
Hes Ashamed
Christmas Mornings
Your First Kiss
Instagram (3)
Requests?
Junior GoodWill Games
New Eden Hall Girl
Not babe
You leave Eden Hall because of him
A/N
he comforts you after you get cheated on
Insecurities

Moving

5.3K 74 2
By maddy3314

The team and I were at the airport saying goodbye. We had just won and Junior Goodwill Games and we were all sad to be leaving each other. I hugged everyone and when I got to Adam I frowned not wanting to say goodbye.

"I'll see you soon cake eater" I said giggling and hugging him and kissing his cheek quickly and I saw my brother roll his eyes. I let go of him and walked over to my brother Dean and I grabbed my bag. We were heading back to Chicago and I had asked my mother if I could stay in Minnesota but she sadly said no.

2 months later
"Dean! We got scholarships to Eden Hall and the rest of the Ducks are going! Can we go pleaseeee" I begged showing him the paper and smiling like an idiot.

"Mom already found out and she said no" dean said sadly and I huffed and went to my room and collapsed on my bed. I heard my phone ding and I saw a text from Adam.

Banksy😊💗
Hey! I was wondering if you and Dean are coming to Eden Hall? I'm hoping you guys do so I can see you again! 😁

I sighed knowing that I wouldn't be able to see Adam or the rest of the Ducks. I texted him back saying that I wasn't going to Eden Hall and neither was Dean.

Adams POV
I just found out that the girl I've had a crush on since I was 10 wasn't coming to Eden Hall, she was staying in Chicago with her brother and parents. I never got to tell her how I feel, how I think about her 24/7, how I annoy Charlie because I talk about her to much. I was really hoping that I would be able to tell her once she came back.

It's been 3 months since most of us all came to Eden Hall and we were sitting in the locker room sweating since we're playing Varsity. I was leaning against one of the lockers when the door busted open. I looked to my right to see Y/N and Dean standing there. I smiled and ran over to her and grabbed her waist and kissed her. I smiled through the kiss and her hands were tangled in my hair. I heard the team wolf whistle and I pulled away blushing.

"So this is why you wanted to come to Eden Hall so bad" Dean said to Y/N smirking and nudging her. She rolled her eyes and winked up at me. That's when I knew I had her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 9.3K 70
Everybody knows the Dutton Family but none of them have made a name for themselves quite like the youngest, Mae Evelyn Dutton. She's a force to be re...
14.2K 550 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
235K 11.8K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
252K 38.9K 100
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး