A Helping Hand (Dan and Phil...

By WhoWantsT0know

TRIGGER WARNING. THIS STORY CONTAINS MENTIONS OF RAPE, SELF INJURY, DEATH AND ATTEMPTED SUICIDE. Can Dan sav... More

A Helping Hand (Dan and Phil phanfic)
A missing friend
Late night thoughts
The rope
Flashing lights
Silence
News
Big Mistake
Apologies
Awakening
Confessions
Memories
Home Sweet Home
New Start
Pillow Fight
Panic
Relief
The Trends
Normal?
Hurt
Christmas
Christmas (cont.)
The Morning After
Confrontation
The aftermath
Lies
Deceit
Lost Hope
Failure
Endless Cycle
Help
Arguments
Escape.
Hospital
Forgiving
Problems
Flaws
the apartment
Home.
The promise
Radio (part 1)
Radio (part 2)
Radio (part 3)
Reaction
Bed Time
Updates
Perfect
breakfast
The Proposal
the break in
Solutions
The Hotel
The Hotel (Part 2)
Dinner Date
Issues
Time
The Wait
The Wait (part 2)
Isolation
Safety
Alone
Phone Call
Realisation
Anger
Rescue
Rescue (part 2)
Attack
The Call
Visits
Tribute (part 1)
Tribute (part 2)
New Start
Flowers
Identity.
Crazy Ideas
Future
Drinks
Drama
Anxiety
Voices
Funeral
Lonely
hiatus (if you dont want to hear about my shitty life just read the bold bits)
Trauma
Help
Isolation
The final chapter
international list of suicide hotlines
update!

Proposal (part 2)

27.1K 1K 1.1K
By WhoWantsT0know

"Phil, will you marry me?" Dan smiled up at him.

"Yes! Yes I will, Dan!" Phil sniffed, "Oh my god, I dont know why im crying," He laughed, wiping his eyes.

"Youre allowed to cry, as long as its happy crying," Dan smiled, standing up and wrapping his arms around Phil.

"Of course I'm happy you numpty!" Phil laughed, placing his hands on the back of Dans neck, pulling him closer and closing his eyes.

Their lips met and quickly the kiss grew more passionate.

"Did you want to go on the wheel?" Dan smiled as he took a step back, not letting go of Phils waist.

"I think we should go home," Phil smiled, "Maybe go to bed," He grinned cheekily into Dans ear.

"I cant disagree with that," Dan grinned back, "I'll call a cab, we dont want to be walking home now its getting dark." Dan kissed the top of Phils head before letting go of his waist and dialing a cab.

"They'll be 20 minutes, do you want to do anything or we could sit down or..." Dan trailed off.

"Could we sit down? I'm actually really tired." Phil smiled.

"Sure,"

****

Dan helped Phil out of the taxi and up the steps to their apartment. When they reached the door, they froze.

"Its open..." Phil whispered.

"Shh," Dan took a step forward and looked round the door. Phil went to follow but Dan stopped him.

"Stay there, what if theres someone in here?" Dan looked round at Phil.

"What if there is? At least I have the use of both my arms! And what if they're out here somewhere, waiting for us to get home? Im coming in with you." Phil ordered.

"Fine,"

Dan slowly checked around the flat. Nothing had been taken, just broken. Everything was broken. The TV was on the floor, the contents of every drawer was thrown about, everything was broken.

A/N i got writers block sorry (also ive had no internet but here you go!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 1.6K 46
Dan's lost in a world of depression, drugs and self harm, and he's had enough. Well, that's until he meets a blue eyed boy called Phil in the most un...
2.8K 49 66
|COMPLETED| When Dan Howell meets his internet friend, Persephone, for the first time, they become even closer and learn a little too much about ea...
4.3K 216 13
Dan is depressed and suicidal. One night when he makes another attempt in his life he meets a man named Phil, who seems to have a lot of secrets. Can...
153 37 20
Life's not a fairy tale. >·····<