Shawn Mendes Imagines

By madison_mcdavid

Just Imagines for a boy I wish I could be with. Requests open! Just comment on story or dm me! More

Fair
Storms?
Sick
Karaoke bar
House key
I do
Hockey Hero
When I look at you
Snuggles
Crash
Kids?
Peter Parker
Cramps
The Night we met
Christmas
I love you?
He Broke me.
Read bold.
Cornmaze of horror
Desperate Housewives?
1900's (NH)
Winter Warmness
Lost you
Fight's
A.N.
Scream
carry me?
Universal horror nights
Wow! Thanks!
Just Breathe
First Dates
Hurt
Scaredycat
Puppies
Before I fall pt1
Before I fall pt2
Before I fall pt3
Wisdom Teeth
All I want for Christmas is you
All I want for Christmas is you pt 2
I just wanna be part of your symphony
Harry Potter Marathons
First Date
Little us?
Little us pt2
Whats going on?
Leaked
So why don't you come on over
Now were stressed out
New Years Eve
Tattoo's
Caught
Switched Roles
Memories
Memories pt2
Hospital
Late night
Infinity
Disneyland
Concert
backstage
Your Sick
breaking my heart
Homework
Baby's gone
Afterparty tiredness
Kidnapped
SM3
Steal my sweater
Not An Imagine
Landslide
Movies
Nightmares
In My Blood
His Hoodie
Lost in Japan
Obsession
Trick-or-treat
My nightmare
Hot wings
Parties
Anxiety
Drunk
Friends wanted!
Just one more kiss
Maple Leafs
Sunshine and slurpee's
Be the one
Skating
Loss
Can I have your number?
Secret Admirer?
Tears
Coachella
Waking up in Vegas
Hiding out
Thanks!
Suddenly Insecure
Book 2?

Next to me

1.5K 31 9
By madison_mcdavid

Y/N's P.O.V

Sitting on the couch in the apartment me and Shawn shared I was just playing around on my phone, the tv playing some dumb show.

Shawn was suppose to be coming home today after being in L.A for the past few days. I was more than excited about it! Getting off the couch I went into the kitchen to find myself a snack. After grabbing some strawberries I went back to the couch, checking my phone I had a new message from one of my friends.

Have you seen this?

She had sent a photo.

Looking at the photo I knew that, that couldn't be L.A. It looked like it was here in Toronto. Slamming my phone face down onto the coffee table I just crossed my arms and angrily stared at the tv. Watching the rest of the show I heard the front door open.

"Hello lovey! I'm home"

Turning my head I looked at him and narrowed my eyes at Shawn.

"are you okay Y/N?" he asked.

"I dunno why don't you ask your new girlfriend?" I snapped.

"what..."

"HOW COULD YOU!" I yelled.

I was now losing my cool. How could he just play stupid like that, it was pissing me off.

"Y/N, stop yelling please I don't know what your talking about."

"this" I said opening my phone and showing him the photo.

I watched as his mouth opened but no words came out.

"well? Are you going to say something?" I asked.

"I can't say anything. I don't have an excuse. The photo is exactly what it looks like, I cheated on you" he said.

"god damn it Shawn. Does trust not mean anything to you?" I looked at him.

"It does but I had a weak moment. I couldn't be away from you anymore and she was there and I was stupid. I'm so sorry and I know it won't help no matter how many times I say i'm sorry"

"your right it won't. I'm going out."

Grabbing my car keys I left the house.

Shawn's P.O.V

After Y/N shut the door I broke down into tears. I'm such an idiot. Getting up I went into our bedroom and sat on the floor and just started writing random words down until I could fit them together.

"oh I always let you down you're shattered on the ground but still I find you there next to me. and oh stupid things I do I'm far from good, it's true but still I find you next to me." I sang.

Breaking down again I couldn't do it. I couldn't bear the thought of losing Y/N the love of my life. Hoping she would be back soon I just went to lie down on the bed, trying my best not to fall asleep I failed and passed out.

Y/N's P.O.V

After a few hours I had finally cooled down enough to have a civil conversation with Shawn. Walking into our apartment I opened the door and didn't see him anywhere in the main area. Walking down the hallway I found him passed out on our bed.

Quietly walking closer to Shawn I looked next to him and saw a note book. Opening it I saw he had written a song, reading it I couldn't help but cry a little. He really was sorry about doing this.

Setting the book on the bedside table I crawled on to the bed next to Shawn. Taking one of the blankets I threw it over us and snuggled into Shawn's back.

"Y/N?" he asked.

"yeah, it's me. I'm sorry about being upset earlier, I read your song and I forgive you."

"that's a relief I'll never do anything like that again to you. It hurts me to know I hurt the one thing I love."

"I love you so much Shawn"

"I love you to Y/N"

So thank-you for taking a chance on me
I know it isn't easy
But I hope to be worth it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 3.8K 97
Imagines of Shawn Mendes, I take request, or can request by sending a message or commenting.
36.3K 530 60
Just Some imagines for Niall Horan. Feel free to use any of them if you wish except for the requested, you'll have to ask me for those. Also Check ou...
85.6K 1.2K 54
Follow my fanpage ( @simpleshawnm) on Instagram to read the imagines. I decided to post them also here, so that you guys can read them without scroll...
269K 5.2K 51
A compilation of Shawn Mendes Imagines. Cute? Sad? Whatever you want this book has it all. // editing //