The Emperor's Strange Wife ✔

By madaxrt

Book 1 of the Empress Zima Series. Zima was just a nobody, who had no idea where her life was going when her... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Epilogue
Extra Chapter - The Past
Sequel: Home and Blood

17

3.3K 161 54
By madaxrt

Zima was back at the house with Shea. She was sitting in one of the living rooms with Aki and told him everything about the encounter with Kaito. Shea was holding onto Kaito and watching him outside in the front of the house, Aki still hasn't met him yet. Zima wanted to tell Aki everything first so he was prepared to see his ex-friend that he hasn't seen in years.

"My god this is all happening at the worst timing," Aki said stressed out.

Zima put her hand on his shoulder, "If you're not ready to see him today, then I could tell Shea to-"

"No." Aki interrupted her. "I been waiting so long to see him again, I won't let this chance go away."

Zima smiled and got up, taking Aki's hand, and leading him outside. Shea had Kaito tied up and he was sitting and laying his back against a pillar in front of the house.

It looked like the two of them were arguing.

"You piece of shit, trying to paint yourself like the only victim of the whole situation. Everyone was hurting not just you. After all these years gone you haven't changed at all." Shea shouted at him.

"Oh fuck off, I was hurt, and so was Hino and when we needed help the most all Aki could do was be a coward and a selfish bastard like he-"

Zima cleared her throat which stopped Kaito from finishing his sentence and turn his head to Zima.

Aki and Kaito's eyes locked, and everyone was silent for about a minute.

Kaito was the one who deiced to break the silence. "Whats wrong cat got your tongue coward, why am I not surprised you banish me away from this village, then one day wake up to track me down, and then when you meet me face to face and you have nothing to say."

Shea was about to hit him, but Zima shouted at Shea to stop. Zima walked to Shea, and took her hand, "Why don't we give them some privacy and wait in the tea room."

Shea glared at Kaito but followed Zima back inside.

"Lord Aki if he tries anything funky just scream," Shea said. Kaito rolled his eyes. Zima and Shea walked back inside.

Once Aki heard the front door close he walked over to Kaito.

Kaito laughed, "What are you gonna do, hit me?"

But all Aki did was reach over and remove the tight ropes Shea tied on Kaito's body, and wrist.

"I trust you not to run away, or make any sudden attacks," Aki said.

Kaito looked at him strangely and stretched once he was free from the ropes. He stood facing Aki, and before doing anything punched Aki right in the face.

Aki fell from the impact of the punch but he didn't yell in pain or show any expression that he was hurt. He didn't want Shea or Zima barging in here. This was his battle for him to fight.

"3" Kaito snarled.

Aki was slowly getting up.

"3 fucking years," Kaito spat.

"You think I owe you an apology," Aki felt his bottom lip, he was bleeding there.

"You owe more than an apology, fuck you and your disgusting father." Kaito walked up to him and grabbed him by the collar of his kimono.

"While me and your brother were running for safety, a place that was warm, sometimes having nothing to eat. You were here in your pretty kimono, with your ninjas, ignoring the damage that your father did to children like me, to your brother, you didn't bat your eyes at us, and then you couldn't handle the fact that your brother liked me, liked men. So you banished me from the village when you saw us laying together."

"You're a fool, that's not even half the truth. You don't even know half of the story and yet here you are judging." Aki pushed Kaito off him. "I wanted to tell you the truth for a long time, but I just didn't have the guts to admit to anyone that the same thing my father did to you while you training to be a samurai, and to Hino, was the same thing he did to me when I was growing up."

Kaito put his fist down, "You mean you were also-"

"Yes," Aki responded cutting him off. "And for a long time, the first time I told someone about it was my mother but at first she thought I was lying and that I was just confused, and when she finally caught my father in his own act she still kept her mouth shut because her position of empress was more important than the well being of her children."

Kaito bit his lip and sat down on the floor. This was a tough, going down the dark and evil memories.

"For a long time my father got away with sexual abuse, they were many victims and I'm sorry you, and Hino were victims of it. I wished I ended his life sooner. But I didn't banish you away because I found out you, and Hino loved each other. I banished you because..." Aki voiced cracked. He needed Zima here with him. To hold him, and tell him everything is fine, but no he had to do this himself and face this off himself.

"I banished you for your own safety, and good. When my father found out Hino was gay, he was heated and was planning on having you killed. So yes that day I framed you for an s rank crime that you didn't to and reported it to the Hokage and Shogun which led you to become an s-rank missing banished ninja. I did that so you were forced to run away. That was the same day my father found that love letter you left Hino, and my father punished Hino, he beat him and sent him away to a different school for all boys, that was combat based. So it would 'toughen' him up and make him more 'manly.' By then as you know my brother escaped that school, and he found you, and till then both of you were hiding together, up until this point when I finally reached out to you too."

Kaito was quiet, it was a lot to take in. This whole time he thought Aki was the bad guy, this whole time he thought Aki was ignoring what his father had done to the children, and women of the village.

"Why?" Kaito asked.

Aki looked at him confused.

"Why?" Kaito repeated. "Why didn't you come looking for me and Hino sooner, your father died months ago, its almost been a year and now you finally decide to reach out to us."

"I didn't have the guts to reach out to you two, it was until-" Aki stopped and looked back at the house, he could have sworn he heard Zima.

Kaito smirked. "It was her huh, I knew just by looking at her back at the academy. She was full of this happiness and this beam of sunshine. How did you two meet?"

"It was an arranged marriage," Aki responded back to him.

Kaito was surprised, "Damn an arranged marriage and you actually got someone that you fell for and get along with, now that's rare."

Aki didn't respond, but he sat next to Kaito.

"The way you look at her," Kaito said. "You really love her don't you?"

"Enough of my life, how were you and Hino doing all this time," Aki asked wanting to change the subject.

"Ehh we bicker back and forth but nothing like sex to fix his attitude at times,"Kaito said with a laugh.

Kaito saw Aki wasn't laughing and rolled his eyes, "Ugh something your wife needs to help you do is lighten up. You still never laugh or smile."

Kaito laid down on his back and looked up at the sky. "But on the other hand me and Hino, Hino always talked about wanting to get married if we ever found a village that was supportive and opened to couples of the same gender. Since your letting us back in I was wondering-"

"It's none of my business what my brother's sexuality is, I just want him to be happy. We've endured too much pain from the past. I'll gladly be supportive of your relationship, I just want to see him again." Aki said.

Kaito sighed, "Well he's probably in the hands of your ninja's since I'm pretty sure my place was raided once you reached contact with me. Can I stay here the night?"

Aki nodded, and suddenly a mystery ninja appeared in front of him and bowed.

"Yes, what is it?" Aki asked.

"We've captured Lord Hino, and were reporting him back to the village."

"Don't be forceful with him, and becarefull he can be hot-headed at times," Aki said.

Kaito whistled, "Yep, he sure can be very hotheaded."

Aki heard the front door open, it was Zima.

"I was starting to worry, you guys been out here for a while," Zima said. "I'm guessing you guy's made up since-" Zima gasped looking at Aki's face.

"Your lip, its bruised up and your bleeding," Zima said rushing towards Aki's face and placing her finger gently on his lip. Zima turned and glared at Kaito.

Kaito rolled his eyes, but Aki grabbed Zima's elbow before she could do anything. "Don't worry, we fixed things. Thanks to you I slowly reaching out to other people and opening up the truth to them. My brother is gonna be coming soon."

Zima was hesitant but let in. "Let's go inside to get something to eat," Zima said and together both her and Aki walked back inside with a third wheeling Kaito trailing behind them.

. . .

"Ugh!" Yelled Hino. "Quit tightening the ropes around my wrist, where the hell else would I run off to when they're like five of you surrounding me!"

"Lord Hino, we are just doing our job we'll reach the village by midnight." A mystery ninja replied to him while walking.

Hino has been grumbling the whole time. This was all unexpected but it was bound to happen anyway. Even though when he first heard the news of his father death months ago, he wasn't sure if Aki was going to come looking for him and Kaito or forget about them. But he certainly didn't forget about them since he was able to find where he and Kaito were hiding and managed to take Kaito already.

"Ugh, what does he even want, it's been over a year since I've last seen him, and our father died months ago but now he suddenly wants to talk," Hino shouted.

"I'm just following orders Lord Hino, well reach the village of Grace by sunrise tomorrow, and you can ask Lord Aki all your questions till then." The ninja told Hino.

Hino frowned but continued to walk.

Hino knew the rumor about Aki being married. 'Ugh, either shes a dumbass or was forced to do this cause no women in their right mind would want a man a bland of personality as Aki, no matter how handsome he is,' Hino thought to himself. 'Or maybe that's just me cause I just hate his guts.'

Hino spent the rest of the trip whining and complaining.

. . .

After dinner, Zima and Aki were getting ready for bed. Kaito was staying in a guest room while Shin and Shea already left to go home.

Zima finished brushing her hair and teeth and jumped on the bed she shared with Aki. "So any news on your brother?" Zima asked.

Aki stepped out from the bathroom, he was just in his underwear and no shirt.

"The ninjas found where him and my brother were hiding so by tomorrow afternoon or morning he'll be here," Aki replied. He went to the bed and laid next to Zima. Zima wasn't wearing any pants just an oversized t-shirt, so he put his hand on her thigh. Zima moved closer to him and put the blanket over them.

"Things with you and Kaito are cool now?" Zima asked. "Your lip is still a little bruised," She placed her finger gently on the part of his bruised lip.

"I'm fine, and yeah. It was a lot that I had to explain to him but I was finally able to let the truth out." Aki said while stroking Zima's hair. "I just don't know how things will work out with my brother, he's so hotheaded. I remember one time he poured hot water on me because the kimono he wanted was given to me instead. I don't know how Kaito deals with him."

Zima smiled, "Well there goes sibling for you."

"I never even asked you, if you had any siblings," Aki asked.

Zima shook her head, "I wished." Zima said with a frown. "Besides that, you also have a sister, what about her, are you gonna track her down too?"

"I'll ask Hino about it once he arrives tomorrow, she was really good at covering her tracks so the ninjas are kinda lost on how to find her. She isn't as hotheaded as Hino but she can be difficult." Aki said.

"Well, you three really are an interesting bunch," Zima laughed. Aki just stared back at her quiet. Zima moved closer to Aki and placed her lips on his. He kissed her back and his hands started to move underneath her shirt, Zima moved and sat below his waist. Aki moved and sat upwards with her. Aki broke the kiss to say something.

"All of this, all of this wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for you. My family might actually come together and you gave me to courage to first reach out to Kaito."

Zima smiled, "You gave me courage too, I'm less scared to do things. Were both learning from each other." Zima took off her shirt and was just in her bra and underwear. "Do you wanna do it?" She asked.

Aki knew what that meant and he nodded, he was already hard anyway. He let Zima take his underwear off, and he unclasped her bra. Zima started to ride him, while they were kissing. Zima finally stopped to catch a breath and laid next to Aki.

"Hold on," Aki said.

He went over to get something in a drawer that was next to his side of the bed. He pulled out something wrapped in plastic and was rubber. Zima recognized it was a condom. As Aki was attempting to putting it on he struggled, his hand was shaking so much, probably since he was so nervous.

"Want me to help you?" Zima asked. She knew how to put it since she had previous partners before.

Aki looked at her and passed it to her.

'Let's see if I can be sexy with this,' Zima thought as she moved down to Aki's lower area. She put it on slowly and already heard Aki moaning just from her touch. Zima was thinking of something, and she decided to go through with it. Using her mouth she started to suck Aki off.

'She's really doing oral,' Aki thought and he relaxed and laid on his back.

The condom was making it slippery but hearing Aki moan her name, meant she was doing something right so she kept going. She stopped once she heard Aki said that he came. She sat up and moved her hair from her face breathing hard. Aki sat up and saw she seemed out of it so he reached over to kissed her.

Zima was surprised and taken back.

"What is it?" He asked seeing her surprised expression.

"Nothing, your just the first guy to ever kiss me right after I've done oral," Zima said blushing and looking down. Her previous partners would turn away from her, or tell her to go clean her mouth first. Making her feel dirty and ashamed.

"Well they sound pathetic," Aki said. Something was dripping on the side of Zima's lip so he wiped it off for her and kissed her again. "And thank you for that, that was amazing, I don't even know what to say."

Zima smiled, kissing him back. She felt Aki's finger slid into her clit and move inside her. She let go of the kiss, moaning and laid down on her back. Aki moved down below her legs and started to kiss her thighs. Zima whimpered.

"You're so wet," Aki said, and he put his tongue and mouth down her scared area, and started to eat her out. Zima was moaning and orgasming like crazy. She was trying to tell Aki she was about to cum, but it couldn't come out only just her yelling his name and moaning. It was too late and Zima's cum ended up all over Aki's face.

Zima snapped in realization and sat up moving as fast as she could to Aki's face. "Aki oh my god, I'm so sorry." She used the blanket to wipe it off his face, he had his eyes shut. While Zima was rushing to clean it off him, for the first time ever Zima saw him laugh.

"Damn you were really that turned on," Aki laugh was a little chuckle, and mellow.

Zima let go of his face, "Your laughing at me."

"That's for getting back. Back when we were on our honeymoon on the boat and I fell," Aki responded. "Anyway its fine, I don't mind being covered in Zima juice." He stopped laughing but he was speaking in a happy tone.

Zima turned her face, "You perv!" She shouted moving away from him. "You sure are feisty for someone just having sex for the second time."

Aki moved closer to her, and she gave in. They laid next to each other facing each other, while Aki ran his hand and made circles on her back.

"Don't stress out too much about your brother tomorrow ok," Zima said placing her hand on his cheek. "As soon as school finishes I'll rush back here to meet you."

Aki nodded, "Thank you, you've been very supportive."

Zima kissed his nose, "Your welcome, I'm here no matter what."

He didn't know what to expect tomorrow with his loud mouth hot-headed brother, but this strength Zima gave him made him feel ready to tackle anything.

. . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104 5 15
This story follows the perspectives of multiple different characters. Each chapter will be a different character. Just a warning for the change of PO...
22.5K 1.3K 45
Book 2 of the Empress Zima series. Its been two years since Zima Bibsbebe Nadya had been sold and moved to Japan from her native home Kenya, and marr...
1.1K 404 72
29-year-old ZJ, a resilient androgynous Malaysian, tragically lost her family in a car crash when she was 18. Growing up in Oldham, she took up waitr...
5.1K 189 63
Some weeks after the warehouse fight in Macao Akihito is stolen from the hospital and finds himself in enemy hands ... but what to do with him? One m...