Straya 801- Planet of Total M...

By orangecaramel05

'Welcome on Straya 801.' The first time they heard these words, they were kids. Now, they are Stray kids. ... More

TEASER
Prologue
Chapter 1: Gorgeous.
Chapter 2 - Palis...
Chapter 3 - Part I: Pale Blue Feather...
Chapter 3 - Part II: Feather Pale Blue...
CHAPTER 5: Once upon a time...
AUTHOR SELFLESS (lol) PROMOTION~
Chapter 6: Starry Night...
Chapter 7: Euphoria...
PART II - MYSTERY OF LOVE.
Chapter 8: The Greatest Day...
Chapter 9: Green Violets - Beyond Love...
TAG TIME~
TAG TIME 2.0 - '+=+'
Chapter 10: Dear heart...
Chapter 11 - Part I: RΓͺverie...
AUTHOR SELFLESS (lol) PROMOTION 2.0
CHAPTER 11 - Part II: RΓ©alitΓ©...
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
CHAPTER 12: I Love You...
CHAPTER 13: Forever & Ever...
Announcement + New Fanfic's Teaser
CHAPTER 14: Appassionata...
Chapter 15: One Day, Waiting Between Worlds...
Chapter 16: Into the Light...
Chapter 17: For You...
Update~
CHAPTER 18: For-ever...
Last Chapter. 19: Last Journey - Planet of Total Madness...

Chapter 4: Glowing Promises...

4.5K 187 335
By orangecaramel05

(Dislcaimer: Original pic is not mine [If the owner wants me to remove it, I will]. However the editing is mine. Also, this is not a fanart, just some editing and filters made my me on my computer.)

(A/N:Do you guys like this one? I think that red suits Jeongin- or should I say, I.N? kkkk)

--------

A/N: Hello everyone! How are you? Omg, I feel like it's been a long time ahaha.

So, here it is woohoo~ I enjoyed writing it so f*ing much aha, I hope you'll feel it while reading it. And, I hope you'll like it, because things are getting interesting~

Also, some of you might have noticed that the 'chapter count' number has changed, don't worry that's my doing. I deleted my previous post with  my edit.

And last but not least....

THANK YOU! Omg I still can't believe I've reached the 1k view (It's not anymore since I deleted the previous post, but this story still reached 1k, so you deserve my thank yous). Guys you are incredible. I'm soft af, like I'm so happy you guys like my baby and take the time to read it. I would have never believed it would attract so lany people, so I sincerely deeply thank you.  I still have a hard time processing this, but thank you for commenting, voting, subscribing but most importantly, thank you for simply reading it, this single fact means the world to me. I love you guys, and thank you so much for supporting me and this story~

Now, without further ado, here comes the fourth chapter! Hope you'll like it~

(Cross post on Ao3.)

-- -- -- -- -- 

  The Glow was rising over the horizon, filling Straya 801 of its dull light. The jungle was slowly coming back to life, the bioluminescence of its greenery disappearing and the first animals awakening, turquoise trees' shaded Minho's features as he ventured further into its depth, bare feet pushing into its sandy muddy soil. Spear tightly attached to his back in case another baby Young Wings would have stray from its home, he finally step foot on the border of the Sureki tribe. There, waiting for him was its leader, eagerly welcoming him with a hug. 'Minho, it's been a long time.'

Minho detached himself and smiled at her, eyes squinting a bit at the brightness of her pale silver blonde hair. 'Yeah, long time no see CL.'

'What can I do for you? One of my people saw you coming in a hurry.' she asked him curiously, half leaning against a tree with a white bark and purple leaves – typical trees on CL's territory.

'Jeongin didn't come back home. I figured you let him sleep here since the jungle is pretty dangerous so late in the night, but knowing you, you would have sent him back on our grounds at the first rays of Glow.' Minho sighed, arms crossing over his chest, already feeling a headache forming, but raised a brow when Chaerin looked at him in surprise.

'What?' she exclaimed. 'I mean, yes he slept here, but I ordered Yedam to bring him back home at first rays.' she explained the other leader, completely confused and slightly worried. But all signs of worry vanished from her face the moment Minho started to chuckle. 'What? The situation is not funny Minho.'

'Yeah, yeah you're right sorry. Don't worry about Jeongin though, I know where he is.' he stated, shaking his head in amusement. 'And don't scold Yedam, I'm sure the boy did what you asked.'

CL simply raised a brow, but nodded nevertheless. 'Alright. You, the Lee, were always too complicated for me.' she groaned, rolling her eyes playfully, but Minho knew her enough to know that she meant no harm. 'You should head back home. Oh and thank you for saving and bringing Natee back home. I really appreciated it.' she smiled at him, slightly bowing.

Minho waved her off with a smile. 'Don't thank us.' he began, chuckling slightly. 'Those who saved her were humans.' Then he turned around and walked back home, missing CL's shocked face. 'What the Yeshihk did he meant by humans?!'

Advancing further into the jungle Minho smiled as he heard her yell that. Rounding a tree, he found himself laughing outloud when he recalled his conversation with the other leader.

'Jeongin you smooth Yeshihk, you avoided him, didn't you?' he muttered amused as he walked towards a path he knew very well, eager to find his brother to know what really happened between him and Yedam.

– – – – –

As the Glow started to rise over the pink horizon, cries and wings' flapping of diverse animals breaking Straya 801 peaceful atmosphere, Woojin stirred in his sleep as the first rays of light slipped through the window hole of their house living room, tickling the soft skin of his face. Peaceful face turning into a frown, he turned around in his bed, yawning at the fatigue that was slowly leaving his body. Stretching a bit, he finally decided to sit up, but immediately frowned. What was he doing in their living room's hammock?

Looking around however, the memories of last night returned to him and he scrambled out of his yellow hammock. He remembered falling asleep on the couch with Chan and awakening in the middle of the night, where he had left the couch and laid Chan down on it, before going to sleep in their hammock, way to tired to walk all the way to his own bedroom. Smiling at the memory, he slowly made his way to said bedroom to change, glad that he had taken a shower before. Taking off his black shirt and sports shorts – Woojin was one of the Stray who enjoyed wearing human clothes, finding them more comfortable and practical than their former clothes – he changed into a clean set of blue jeans and white tee-shirt. 'Better...' he sighed contently, before bouncing out of his bedroom.

Going back into the living room, he noticed that only the two humans were present, both sleeping – more like passed out in Minho's one case. Looking over the said boy, Woojin furrowed his brow as he saw his state. He was curled up on their swing chair, pale blue blanket he recognized being Minho's one covering him, bandaged feet and hands peeking out from it. Woojin recognized the way they were bandaged – it was Minho's doing. This caused a gasp to escape his mouth. Minho doing that for a human was unthinkable, knowing his past with them, and yet here was the boy. Woojin frowned yet again when he took notice of his hands clenching something, as well as the dry trail of tears on his cheeks. Was he in pain? Yet he looked so peaceful at the moment...

Shrugging, he walked toward the other human in the room and smiled, crouching down before the sleeping man on the couch and eyeing him. The boy was lying on his side with parted lips. Woojin took this moment to look closer at his features, his pale skin holding a small scar on his right cheek – almost imperceptible – and his silver hair were falling down his forehead, hiding his split eyebrows. His nose was a little big but it worked in perfect harmony with the rest of his face, particularly with the plumpness of his lips. Now that he got to see the boy once more, Woojin could say it: the boy was gorgeous in his own peculiar way. His features were not the most common one when dealing with humans, but it still looked great. Very great. And Woojin knew that the dimples and eye smile the guy owned was just added points to his beauty. The Stray now realized that this human was truly a great mix of manliness and cuteness.

Biting his lips in contemplation, he was shook awake by Chan's soft moan, the boy shifting his head slightly on the jacket- sorry, was that Woojin's jacket? When did he do that? – that was serving as a makeshift pillow. Sighing he glanced once more at the human, realizing how young he actually looked, and thought that maybe they were the same age. And, he looked so worn out that Woojin kind of felt bad to wake him up. But what had to be done, well, had to be done.

His fingers made contact with Chan's shoulder, his thumb coincidentally brushing his warm skin, which send shiver down his arm – that he choose to not acknowledge. 'Chan? Chan you need wake up.' he called softly, gently shaking him awake.

Chan felt the warm soft breath tickle his neck before he actually heard the mellow voice calling him awake. Frowning, he scrunched his nose and heard an amused sound before his name was called once more. Slowly peeling his eyes opened he groaned at the brightness of the room and shut them back. He heard a soft laugh echo in the room, and suddenly the brightness disappeared. Opening his eyes for good this time, he saw that a body – a man was blocking the light, shading him with his body. Looking up at the face in wonder, his eyes widened at the sight. 'Woo-Woojin?' he whispered, sitting up, now towering over the crouched Stray.

Said Stray, was now leaning against the couch with an elbow propped up on it, face leaning on his palm and facing upward. 'Hello.', he waved playfully with his free hand, smiling at the human.

Chan looked at him, blinking dumbly, and looked around the room twice before settling back his gaze on him. Woojin wanted to laugh at him at first, but it quiet down as he Chan kept looking at him. Gulping, he adverted his eyes on the window hole, watching the outside world coming back to life. 'Do I have something on my face or what? Why is he staring at me...' he thought, unaware of Chan's genuine thoughts at the moment.

Chan was not looking at Woojin, he was admiring Woojin. Well, what a sight to wake up to...

The moment looked so ethereal that he wanted to capture it forever. The Stray was leaning on the couch, face resting on his palm and facing the huge hole in the whole, the light filtering through it shining down the boy's form. His face was half lit by the Glow, half shaded by the tree branch pocking inside the living room – perks of living in a tree, he guessed? – his blond hair looking almost white now and his skin looking a healthy golden shade.

The sight was just gorgeous. Woojin was gorgeous- wait what?

Clearing his throat he gained back the attention of the Stray and smiled back at him. 'Hi.' he finally said back.

Woojin looked at him stunned for a moment, then shook his head and smiled back, leaning further into the couch. 'Slept well, human boy?' he singsonged with an amused smile, watching as the human laughed, head thrown back and hands clenching his blanket.

Chan looked at him, a soft warm morning breeze brushing past them, and weirdly Chan felt at ease. This, it seemed so domestic. It felt like he could be himself, free of all 'first meetings' awkwardness with the other man. So, chuckling with eyes and smile equally playful, he leaned down face only inches apart. Woojin breath hitched in surprise and he leaned back at the other boy's sudden move. But Chan only leaned sideways on his palm as well, elbow propped against the armrest, faces only inches apart and nodded. 'Hum, I did. You?' he asked with a small grin, gums, pearly white teeth and dimples showing.

Time stood still. At that exact moment, nothing moved except for the wind blowing in the room and the crinkles in both boys' eyes. Both boys just smiled at each others, bathing in the dull glow of the Glow, scenery framed forever in the sky's memory.

Only animals chirping cutting through the silence of the room awoke them from their daydream.

'Go wake up the boys for me okay?' Woojin softly asked, voice hushed as he remembered the sleeping human a few meters away. Chan nodded with a soft smile, and followed Woojin's every moves as he flexed his arms muscles to stand up, shirt lowering a bit, allowing Chan to peek at the edge of a tattoo on his left collarbone. Watching him leave for what seemed to be the household's kitchen, he oddly felt at home, like he was part of this world, this family. Shaking his head at his delusional thoughts, he finally got up as well and walked over his baby brother.

But one look at his sleeping form was enough for him to decide to let the boy sleep – no need for another description of the boy's state: shitty. Walking past him, he started to wander around, in search for the bedrooms he assumed the other boys were at. Entering two empty rooms and a bathroom (?) as well as what looked like a Strayan library, he finally reached another room and almost squealed in delight the moment he heard soft snores.

'Fucking finally...', he quietly swore as he pushed open the door.

Inside, was a big round window-like hole, taking most of the right wall, with baby blue curtains floating in the wind. Next to it, laid a huge flower pot, with a beautiful white flower blossoming in it.

On the other side of the room, the woody wall was painted. It was beautiful. They had drawn a big beautiful colorful butterfly – no doubt, the work of Jeongin. Then, in the middle of all of that was a soft dark blue rug, laying on the floor, half covered by a two places bed.

As his eyes fell on the later, he noticed two people tangled in a tight hold, under a baby blue blanket.

Seungmin and Hyunjin.

Chan smiled lightly. Remembering what Woojin told him yesterday, and the way they were now sleeping, he couldn't help but agree that there friendship was strong and beautiful – if Hyunjin's hold on Seungmin was proof enough. Though, according to Chan's knowledge of friendship, you don't hold friends like that, even in their worst states. There was something more to this hold, even if both boys probably didn't realized it for now.

Seungmin's head was tucked under Hyunjin's chin, his face resting against his throat, breathing softly against it. Hyunjin's hand was buried in Seungmin's hair, holding the back of his head in a safe and warm manner. His other arm was buried under the cover, but the outlines seemed to show that it had settled on the small of his back, holding his friend against him. Seungmin's hands were buried both in Hyunjin's hair, arms going behind the boy's back to reach their destination. Last but not least, their legs appeared to be intertwined under the cover. Overall, the sight was very endearing, but a little bit too intimate for Chan to stay any longer, without feeling discomfort.

So he went over to the bed, and softly stirred Seungmin awake. The boy frowned, cutely if you were to ask Chan, and buried himself deeper into Hyunjin's neck crook. Nevertheless, he nodded in acknowledgment and Chan retracted his hands.

'Wake up. Woojin, hum, breakfast?' he tried, hoping the Stray would understand his whispered Earthian. But even if the boy didn't understand, the name Woojin seemed to do the deed as the boy tiredly hummed. Business being done here, he silently walked to the door and closed it discreetly. Seeing that the last room left was the one where Changbin and Felix were, he figured out that Minho and his brother were not in the house. So he went and opened the second one.

What he found in there was enough to make him scoff, but smile in the end.

'No skinship, my ass..', he muttered under his breath.

The room in itself was a bit bigger than the other, but it had no window hole. It was dimly lit – though he couldn't pinpoint where the light was coming from. In its center was a huge bed with yellow and white covers. On the left side of the room laid a white soft-looking rug on the floor, along with a full-length mirror and a small wardrobe propped against the wall. On the right side of the room was a bedside table, a gorgeous blood orange colored plant in a pot, and an armchair in which Changbin was slumped.

He was resting in it, his head in his arms, that were crossed over the bedside. Said bed held a healthier looking Felix – still pale and sweaty – buried under the covers, messy brown hair covering the pillow halo style.

That's when he noticed that Felix left hand was resting next to Changbin's ones, their pinky intertwined loosely.

'Well,' he began, muttering under his breath. 'Looks like you've found a challenger to your skinship's disliking self, Chang.' he laughed quietly, shaking his head. He was truly curious to see how this would evolve. Chan smiled softly at the sight, and made move to close the door, opting to let the two teens sleep in peace. After what happened, they needed it.

But, as he was closing the door, his eyes caught something more. Something white and shiny, reminding him of the Mosquitoes (A/N: The glowing tree mentioned last chapter, where Woochan first met). He looked up, and was left gaping at the sight.

On the ceiling was painted in white bioluminescent paint some sort of galaxy. It was like thousands of bright gold and silver and white specs of light, shining down on the boys handsome features in the darkness of the room, like spotlights' shine.

The sight was eerie.

Breaking out of his reverie as a soft pain moaned escaped the wounded boy, he finally escaped the room and closed the door. Well, at least now he knew where the light was coming from since there was no window hole. With that last thought, he went back to the living room.

What he was met with arriving there almost had him burst out laughing.

Exchanging a quick amused glance with Woojin who was leaning against the counter, ha almost lost it. Seungmin was squatting down the swing chair, watching the sleeping Jisung eyes wide and filled with curiosity, meanwhile he was himself watched- sorry, mocked by Hyunjin who was leaning against the wall behind him. Chan watched as Seungmin eyes outlined his brother, and suddenly he turned to Woojin – who only raised a brow at him – and pointed to the bandages. Then he said something in Straynian and Woojin answered calmly yet clearly amused. Chan didn't understand a thing of their exchange but out of nowhere Seungmin gasped, startling him. Then he turned back to Jisung, mouth agape, and carefully shifted the blanket properly on his sleeping exhausted form, before standing up and making his way to the wooden table followed by Hyunjin, who seemed only half awake.

Chan chuckled at the men and went over to Jisung. He leaned down ad kissed the top of his head quickly, before walking over to the rest, sitting down at the table next to Woojin. Awkwardness filled the atmosphere. Looking up to find three pair of eyes on him, he gulped and waved slightly. 'Hi?' he tried with a small uneasy smile.

'H-hi?'

Surprisingly it was Hyunjin who just spoke up, trying to copy the word Chan had just said. The human looked up in surprise at the said boy, finding him waving cutely, nose scrunched up and eyes turned into slit due to a beautiful small smile. Chan was stunned. Blinking, he smiled back and turned to Woojin. 'How do you say 'hello' in Straynian?'

'Sosoïl.', he answered, face beaming over the fact that the human wanted to learn his own language.

'So... Sosoïl?' Chan said, eyes hopeful as he turned toward Hyunjin, who had an open mouthed grin on his face- and, was that a piercing on his tongue? Next to him Seungmin clapped his hands in joy and looked at him too with a happy smile, shoving the Gyujak fruit down his throat. Turning to Woojin with a proud smile, Chan found the boy already looking at him with a confused look but a smile nevertheless.

'What?'

'No, nothing. You just... you are different.' Woojin answered chuckling, shaking his head and looking down at his food.

'Different? How?' Chan wondered with an arched brow.

'Humans do not show... hum, interest in our speech. They always speak Earth speech. But you-' he looked up with a small smile. '-you do not. You try our speech. You try talk...talking with us. You are kind. I like that.'

Chan looked at him speechless. He didn't think that far when interacting with the Strays, it just seemed... normal?

Wanting to answer Woojin, he opened his mouth to speak. But the sound of footsteps interrupted him. Turning around, he was shocked to find Changbin, looking exhausted, standing in the doorway. Looking directly in the eyes of Chan, he spoke up.

'Felix is awake.'

– – – – –

Jeongin frowned slightly as he felt something tickle his face.

'What the...' he thought as the tickling went on and on. Having finally enough, he squinted his eyes open and groaned at what he saw.

'Took you long enough Innie.' an annoying voice singsonged, and Jeongin grunted.

'What are you doing here Minari? And stop tickling me with that feather!' he whined, shooing away Minho's spear feather with his hand as he sat up.

'Firs, stop calling me by the name of a vegetable. And second, well I wouldn't have to come all the way to your secret 'not-so-secret-anymore' hideout if you would have had the decency to show up home to tell us you're alright before you run here.' he concluded, all his sass coming out of his mouth in all its glory. Jeongin, used to his brother's behavior, simply rolled his eyes before he scouted over next to him. Laying his head on his shoulder – and purposely ignoring Minho's remark on how he was suddenly all lovey dovey, which he was not, mind you – he rubbed his nose against his neck junction to apologize. Minho sighed and patted his head. 'Alright, alright. Now tell me why you ran away from Yedam.'

Jeongin looked up at him in shock. How-

'Oh please Innie. I came to fetch you this morning from their clan and CL told me that Yedam was supposed to bring you back home. Which he clearly didn't do since you're here. I'm a bit surprised though, knowing you I thought you would have jumped on the occasion of meeting him.' Minho explained, genuinely curious to hear his little brother's answer.

Jeongin whined and nuzzled back into his brother's embrace, messy curls covering his eyes and cheeks tinting in pale red. 'I... I have not be completely honest with you Min.' he paused, awaiting his brother's reaction, but the later only hummed, encouraging him to go on. And so he did, proceeding to tell him of how he first met Yedam one week ago and what happened during their encounter, sparing no details. At the end of his rant he looked up at his brother expectantly, throat tight.

Minho looked down at his brother and soften at the sight of his fox eyes looking at him worriedly, almost as if he was afraid of his reaction. So he chuckled, and flicked his forehead a his little brother, who wince in pain. 'What was that for?!' he complained, rubbing the sore spot on his forehead.

'That was for being stupid. You didn't really think I would judge you for that, did you?' Minho asked him incredulous, smiling softly at him.

'... A bit?'

'Oh my Jae Jeongin, you Yeshihk! I'm your brother not an asshole.' he shook his head at his brother. 'Anyways, so you ran away because you didn't know how to face him after what happened and because you think he is a bit creepy?'

'Yeah- I mean no! He is not creepy, just... direct. Too straightforward for a first meeting. Imagine how it would have been on a second one! So yeah, that's why.' he shrugged, grinning sheepishly.

Minho rolled his eyes. 'Boy crushes.' he thought, sighing desperately. Looking up at the sky and seeing the Glow high up in the sky, he stood up and extended a hand to his brother. 'C'mon, stop hiding in your cave. We're going back home.'

Jeongin grabbed his hands gratefully, and wrapped his arms around his brother. 'You're the best brother in the universe.'

'Tch, of course I am, I already know that.'

'You know what? Nevermind, I'm taking that back. Let's go home, Minari.'

'You now have three second to run Lee Jeongin.'

– – – – –

'Fe?'

Said boy looked up with tired eyes but smiled right away as he saw three familiar heads pocking from the doorway. He waved at them, with the small strength he had gained back.

'Hi guys.' he croaked weakly.

Woojin was the first to advance, engulfing him in one of those bear hugs, Hyunjin and Seungmin following suit, the later profusely showering him with 'thank yous', 'why did you save me' and 'you crazy Yeshihk'. Felix simply held them tight.

As the Strays reunited together – Hyunjin wiping tears on his face, Seungmin silently sobbing into Felix's arms and Woojin tightly holding his hand – Changbin watched them, leaning sideways onto a wall, reminiscent of the night he spent with the other boy.

A while after he had dozed off against the headboard, he was awaken by noises. Felix was suffering from morphine's side effects. Changbin had found him sweating profusely, trashing under the covers as he called for someone in the night.

Hallucinations.

Felix was hallucinating. Trashing and mumbling incoherently, Changbin had had no choice but to do something. So, cursing, he had leaned down next to him and forcefully wrapped his arms around his bare torso, pressing him against his own, focused on providing him what he needed: warmth and reassurance. Whoever he was calling had caused him great pain, judging the way his voice sound: broken and sorrowful. Brushing away his sweaty bangs from his forehead, he had tried to sooth him, in an attempt to reassure the boy. To reassure the delirious boy that someone was here.

Thankfully, he had calmed down pretty quickly, slumping in his arms, head lolling on his torso, soft but ragged breath brushing his neck. Changbin had refused to let go, in case he would start hallucinating again and woke up the whole house. So he had resolved to hold him, all night long, only removing himself in the early morning, when the boy's temperature had lowered.

But there was something that had left him perplexed.

Although his mumbles were not too clear, Changbin was pretty sure he had deciphered it as English, one of Chan's mother tongues. So he had also used it to sooth him, in the hope that it would reach the delirious boy.

And it worked.

What kind of sorcery was that? Felix was a Stray, how was he supposed to speak English? That didn't make any sense.

Chan clearing his throat, took him out of his reverie. Changbin looked up at him, as did the four Strays.

'We'll be leaving now. Thanks for letting us stay here.' his leader explained, smiling at the four boys.

Woojin stood up wordlessly with a smile, and put his hands on both Chan and Changbin's shoulders. The gesture surprised the both of them and they shivered at the foreign touch. 'Thank you. For...helping Felix.' he managed to say in Earthian, shocking the hell out of Changbin, who looked in confusion at Chan who simply shook his head. So in the end, they both nodded with small smiles.

Woojin let go of their shoulders, but Chan suddenly felt the urge to cup his hand, and so he did. Woojin looked up, completely surprised at the sudden touch, warmth spreading in his palm at the contact. He looked up at Chan with a questioning gaze, but Chan simply held his hand tighter.

'Thank you. For showing me your world. I really appreciated it. I felt like I was part of it. So thank you.' he poured out all his most genuine feels and thoughts about their second meeting, secretly hopping it wouldn't be the last. Woojin looked at him speechless, and Chan wasn't sure the boy had grasped everything he said. But the next second, he was smiling from ear to ear, eyes crinkling and nodding in happiness.

Felix clearing his throat forced them to separate.

The boy looked hesitant, biting his slightly pale purple lips, but in the end raised his hands and beckoned them closer, eyes darting to the right where Changbin was. The later was no longer leaning on the wall but closer to the edge of the bed.

Changbin gulped discreetly, wanting to go closer to the Stray, to know what he wanted to say to them, since he's always been a curious person. Plus, he wanted to be sure the dude was okay.

Chan contemplated going by himself just to piss Changbin off but realized that, after everything they went through yesterday, Changbin deserved respite. So he imperceptibly nodded and Changbin send him a grateful smile.

The other scientist made his way slowly toward the Stray, breath caught in his throat, as Hyunjin and Seungmin moved away from him. Why didn't he let Chan go, again? But the Stray waited patiently, eyes darting between the wall and the human. So(e) Changbin went closer and stopped, looking down at him. And legit groaned.

'Not those fucking freckles again.' he thought, mentally whimpering because they stood out against Felix's deadly complexion. Let's not lie, Changbin was not as straight as a ruler, and the Stray was damn attractive – well, maybe not at the precise moment – so, to say that those freckles had no effect on Changbin would be a lie. Changbin appreciated beautiful stuffs and liked cute things, that's a fact. How else would he bear Jisung's annoying presence on a daily basis otherwise? But Changbin was a professional, he knew how to separate work from personal matters. So he knew that now was no moment to let himself be attracted by someone, let alone a Stray. He was there on a job and had a mission to carry out, period. Fuck those freckles.

He focused back on the Stray, now less distracted by his features, and watched as the boy open his mouth and closed it. And opened it. Then, closed it again.

Changbin raised a brow at his actions, clearly questioning the sanity of the boy at the moment. Did the morphine and antibiotics fucked up his system? If so, he was in deep shi-

Out of the blue, hands grabbed his shirt and tugged him forward.

Changbin blushed. Hard. His heartbeat rate quickened and he felt breathless. The Stray had wrapped his arms around him, pressing himself against him while he nuzzled into his shoulder. Meanwhile the human just stood still, not knowing what to do of his arms, looking a bit – a lot – constipated.

Chan, Woojin, Hyunjin and Seungmin stood still too, completely flabbergasted as they watched them. 'What the fuck just happened?' Chan muttered under his breath, eyes wide and a minute away from bursting out of laughter.

By his side, Woojin laughed quietly too at Felix's behavior (he knew that Felix's mother had taught him to express his recognition with hugs) and at Changbin's constipated self. Either the human hated skinship or he was really taken aback. Maybe both?

But whatever it was, the situation was damn funny, and Hyunjin and Seungmin seemed two seconds away from chocking from holding back their laughs. So, Woojin pointed the door, himself having trouble to keep his calm, and the two Strays ushered out, their laughter echoing in the house. Woojin shook his head and focused back on Felix and Changbin, the later apparently having awaken from his trance.

Sensing that the human had finally realized he was being hugged, Felix slowly peeled himself off of his savior. But against all odds, Changbin didn't push him away but rather wrapped an arm against his shoulder, keeping him in place, hand securely wrapped at the end of his shoulder blade, the bare contact sending shivers down Felix's spine. He noted that human body temperature was rather cold, but he didn't mind it since his skin was scorching hot due to the fever. Awkwardly, the scientist brought his free hand over the Stray's head, and softly brushed his fingers through his hair.

Felix leaned into the touch, enjoying the care and warmth it provided him with, Changbin watching him.

True, two minutes ago he said that he could deal with balancing work and personal matters. But the way the Stray held onto him, assured but not daring enough to press strongly against him, all of that had recalled how broken the boy had been the night before. Felix deserved a hug. He might not know why the boy speak English or why he was in so much pain when hallucinating yesterday, but it didn't matter, Felix just deserved a hug.

And sometimes, you can't control the affection for someone from developing.

Damn, his thoughts were a mess, he needed to sit down and think back on his life choices.

So here he was, giving into his heart, and answering the cute boy's hug, said boy burying his head in his hold. Remembering their first encounter, Changbin looked down and muttered a quick 'Okay?'

'Okay.' Felix nodded, making Changbin crack a smile. Then, raising his head, remembering that between spurs of consciousness he talked in English and that someone, no, that Changbin held him tight and comforted him in English, he added in English this time: 'Thank you so much. Thanks for saving my life... and for taking care of me last night.'

His deep hoarse voice send shivers down Changbin's arms, in other circumstances he would even have found it sexy. However, here, Changbin stiffened – ignoring Chan's shocked gasp. The fact that they were said in English meant that Felix remembered he was the one that had comforted him and held him tight last night. That was embarrassing.

But in the end, he slumped in their hold and sighed. He nodded at the boy.

'Thank you for not dying.' he answered the boy, in English as well.

Felix smiled a bit, lips trembling and eyes watering as he remembered that he almost died, and then let go of Changbin. He bit back a pained moan as his wound hurt at the sudden move, but hands gripped his shoulders gently, Changbin wordlessly pushing him back on bed. Letting go of the boy, he spared him a last glance and a last nod, before he walked out of the room.

Felix watched his savior's back disappear through the doorway, his eyes full of awe, but overall grateful. Changbin had saved his life. He could have been dead, but no, someone saved him. A human saved him. Silently clutching his heart, he bit back a sob. He felt like a part of him was back into his life. He felt like he was worth living.

Chan watched the scene unfold and knew it was his cue to leave. Giving a last nod to Woojin, he frowned at the way his eyes looked suddenly full of sorrow. But the boy nodded back nevertheless, sending him a grateful smile.

Reaching the door, Chan however turned one last time, causing both boys to look at him.

'If something happens to your wound come to us. We'll help you.' he stated, in English, before exiting the room, living behind a shocked Felix and a confused Woojin.

– – – – –

'Hyunjin?'

The boy looked up, shifting the sleeping human on his back a bit. In front of him stood Minho and Jeongin, both looking at him in surprise as he was carrying Jisung.

As they were about to live the Strays' house, Changbin and Chan had decided on not waking Jisung up since he went through a lot. The poor boy needed to rest. Chan had wanted to carry him, but Hyunjin had volunteered. For him, it was a way of thanking the three humans for helping and saving them. That was the least he could do. Chan had let him, and so here they were, walking back to the scientific basement.

'Hey, foxie. You're finally back?' he teased his best friend, not caring about his curious look. He did however noted the way Minho's eyes were stuck on the human on his back.

'Yeah. But what- why are you with them?' he asked, gesturing to the three humans.

'I'm walking them back to their base. I'm carrying their friend, he seems to weak to walk.'

Minho nodded. 'Innie go back to the house, I'll join you shortly.' he told his brother who nodded and waved at the three humans, the two awake boys resisting the urge to squeal at his cuteness (A/N: Lmao, the faces they'll make when they'll see Jeongin fight are gonna be priceless.).

As the boy walked away, Minho focused back on the rest and switched on Earthian speech.

'I'll come with you. I'll explain to your boss what happened.' he explained with a grateful smile, and together they resumed their walk.

As they stride through the jungle, Changbin noticed the quick glances Minho gave Jisung. They were curiosity filled. He didn't know what happened between these two, or what the leader's past with humans is like, but there was one thing he knew for sure.

Jisung would change his perception.

– – – – –

As the door of the bedroom closed, Woojin turned around and stared at Felix. But, after a mere second of staring at each others Felix broke into tears and Woojin ran to him, hugging the life out of each others.

They didn't need to tell each other anything, they both knew how the other felt. They were scared that Felix would have died, and that Woojin would be left alone in this world, without his brother.

Even though they were not blood related, contrary to Minho and Jeongin, to each others they were brothers. After Woojin lost his parents to the war and Felix became an orphan, the eldest raised him, when no one else wanted him, the half-blood, the son of a human.

But Woojin didn't care, he had taken him under his wings, loved him with all his being, and gave him a family. And for all of that, Felix loved him back equally. They were each others' family and they could never, ever let anything happen to the other.

'You Yeshihk, I was so scared I was gonna lose you.' muttered Woojin, holding back tears that were finally threatening to fall after all this time, and buried his face into the other boy's hair.

Felix sobbed and with shaking hands cupped his brother's face, the edge of his fingers clenching some of his hair, as he pressed their forehead together. 'I'm sorry, I'm so sorry... it hurt so much Woowie, I-'

'Shh I know, I know Fe.'

'I just- Seungmin he couldn't- I-'

'Shut up, I know. I know.'

Woojin wrapped an arm around his little brother's shoulder in a strong hold, and lowered his face in front of Felix's own. Slowly, he tenderly nuzzled their nose together, tears finally rolling down his cheeks, Felix answering the gesture with equal tenderness.

'I thought you were gonna leave me, you Yeshihk. Minho refused to let me in.' he sobbed, the hurt he felt since yesterday finally spiraling out of his system in the form of ugly sobs and tears. Felix laughed weakly, wincing at the pain it caused him, and rubbed his nose closer to the others'.

'I'm surprised you didn't barge in.'

'I would have, but...' he began, smiling a bit at the memory. 'The human I talked to you about, he was the one with the silver hair.' he explained, causing Felix to violently choke on air in shock. Woojin worriedly tapped his back, and helped him calm down.

'No way!'his little brother finally exclaimed with a hoarse voice, or tried to with what was left of it. 'He looked so cool!'

'He is.' he nodded with a smile. 'I was happy because I could speak Earthian again, and he was so kind. He asked about our speech Fe, none of them ever did apart from a few! All of this is crazy.'

'Yeah. Now, all that's left is for Minho and Jeongin's human to show up!' he agreed, looking at his brother incredulously.

'...'

'No way.'

'You didn't see him because he was passed out on the couch but yeah, he was there. And the dude is no joke.'

'What do you mean?' asked Felix, curious to know what caused his brother to be so in awe at the other human.

'He saved a kid from a baby Young Wings, with no hesitation.' he stated, and watched Felix's eyes widen. Even for him and Felix, who rode adults Young Wings, their baby version were scary as hell.

'Whoa. Is he crazy or what?'

'I know right? He even managed to convince Minho of letting him and his friends come here to save you.'

'So I owe him my life- wait what? Minho agreed on what?' he almost screamed, jolting in his bed, but winced in pain right away. Woojin 'tsked' him and helped him to lie down.

'Yeah he did. How did you think the other human saved you?' he questioned, lying down on the bed too and looking up at the painted stars on the ceiling. 'Oh, and you should have seen the way Minho took care of him. And looked at him. I never saw him that curious... smitten even. I'm never letting him live that down by the way. But you know how he is when it comes to braveness.'

'Yeah I know, he valued that a lot. But still, I can't believe it.'

Woojin raised a brow. 'Why would you be here otherwise?'

'I...' Felix stuttered, flustered, and leaned his head against the headboard in mortification.'Oh Jae. Woowie I am never facing the human again. I mean, I am grateful, like I owe him my life, but last night...' he trailed down, biting his lips in mortification.

'What? Tell me?' he suggested softly, head now turned toward his brother. Felix gave in with a sigh.

'I was hallucinating, and I saw her. So I said words out loud in English since it was her language. But Changbin he... he held me to sleep and talked to me in English. I don't remember what he said, I thought it was my mom until this morning.' he whined, face contorted in embarrassment. 'Woowie I am so embarrassed, a human had to see me like this and take care of me in this state... I am never getting out of this house again. Humans are going to think we are crazy.'

Woojin took a moment, and then laughed out loud.

'Stop being so extra Fe, they won't think anything. This human was worried, he won't laugh at you.'

'Really?'

'At least not in front of you'

Woojin winced, laughing, as Felix hit him weakly but still enough to hurt. However Felix leaned back in pain, making Woojin laugh at him. 'Careful Fe, we wouldn't want to have to call pretty boy back, do we?'

'Shut up. Told you I'm not leaving this house again.'

'Oh please, shut up'.

– – – – –

At noon, the jungle was scorching hot, Glow shining down on the planet pretty strongly today. Everything, from the trees to the air, was hot and blurry, and this caused everything on Straya 801 to be vivid. The colors were outstanding, causing every landscape to truly look like paintings. This almost unbearable weather however caused every Stray outside their home to sweat profusely, and it was even worse for the Sureki clan members.

Their territory consisted mainly of clearings in the jungle, and a part of Straya 801's beach as well as the hills surrounding it. All in all, they were greatly exposed to the Glow's rays. So, imagine what a pain it was for the Pali's riders who were training for the New Glow Ordeals.

Wiping off some sweat from his brows, Yedam got ready to dodge another spear aimed his way.

'Yedam.'

The sudden call of his name caused him to lose focus, and he would have been hit by his opponent if it was not for his quick reflexes. Managing to catch the spear in time before his nose got broken, he pulled it forward and the woman fell down from her Pali. Ascending from his lilac eyed and black stripped colored skin own, patting its snout in praise, he helped his opponent up. Afterward, he turned to look at the person who called him.

'Leader.' he greeted, bowing slightly.

'Cut the crap Yed. Come with me a minute.' CL asked, rolling her eyes in despair at the boy. Yedam only chuckled and followed her inside the jungle, thankful for the shade the trees were providing.

'She hit you pretty hard.' CL stated as she took in the forming bruises on Yedam's shirtless body.

'Yeah. She is strong, the two of us are gonna be good champions during the Ordeals.' he laughed, eyeing the bruises on his arms. CL laughed as well but calmed down pretty quickly.

'Did you... walk the Fox, I mean, Minho's brother home?'

'You mean Jeongin? No I didn't. Well, more like, I couldn't.'

'Why not? His brother came to me this morning and I knew right away that you didn't walk him back. He told me not to scold you though. Why?' she asked, honestly confused.

'Because it's not my fault, he must have figured it out. Jeongin just left without telling anyone.'

'Why would he do that?' she questioned, clearly fed up by the two brothers. But Yedam only laughed and shook his head, leaning against the white bark of a tree.

'You've already met him, haven't you?' she stated more than she actually asked, eyeing him carefully. 'You know how I feel about that, Yed. Be careful please. We might be in good terms we their clan, but that doesn't mean that could change. And I'm pretty sure that you don't fuck up with the Lees and come out unscathed.'

'Don't worry Chaerin. Just trust me. I'm not fucking up anything.' he shrugged with a blinding smile.

CL simply looked at him, gaze hard. After a few seconds however, she let go of the matter. 'Alright. I trust you Yed. But fuck things up between them and us, and you can say goodbye to your claim as a potential leader.'

But the boy only shrugged and looked up at the bright sky, watching two pink Young Wings fly above, free of doing everything. 'There are more important things than being a leader Chaerin, like... getting to know people you've been curious about and fulfilling dreams.'

Chaerin smiled at him and watch his dreamy face. This way he looked really young, he looked his age. Yet, he always had this weight on his shoulder, reminding him he was meant to be the leader of this tribe – this was an unspoken truth here –, not that Yedam minded it, he liked this role. But here, in that precise instant he looked peaceful and dreamy, just like someone his age should be. Chaerin knew he would make a good leader. She wrapped an arm around his shoulder. 'These were good words Yed. That's why I like you.'

Yedam looked at her with a bright smile, and Chaerin hit the back of his skull. 'Now go get ready for the New Glow ordeals. We only have three weeks left. I'm counting on my champions to bring back victory.'

'Tch, I will don't worry-'

'I don't. Oh and change your hair too. Don't forget that every champions must change their hair color.'

'Will do-'

'And pay your homage to Jae on your way, as well- Yah, I'm not done talking where do you think you're going?'

'To pay my homages! "Please, Jae save me"- Ouch!'

– – – – –

Seungmin sighed, rolling aside in Minho's bed, knowing his best friend wouldn't care if he crashed in his bedroom. Since Hyunjin and the humans left their house he had stayed there, lying in his bed to let Woojin and Felix some time to themselves. But being alone ultimately brought him to the event of the past day, and now he couldn't help but feel lonely.

He was so scared.

So scared, that last night he had a nightmare where he was the one getting shot. But... when he woke up from it, Hyunjin had been here. Hyunjin had held him. And when he had cried, silently so as to not wake his friend up, the arms had tightened. They didn't talk nor look at each others, there was no need to. Seungmin had had all the reassurance he needed.

The only problem was the aftermath. Thinking back on what had happened, and how Hyunjin's hands holding him felt, made him feel crazy. This morning he was to embarrassed to face him, so he had detached himself and shook the other awake, pretending nothing had happened. They barely interacted afterward. And now, he felt alone.

He was definitely going crazy. Fuck hormones.

A knock on the door brought him out of his reverie and he sat up.

'Yeah?'

'Seungminie?' Jeongin's head pocked from the doorway and he entered the bedroom, frowning at his friend's state. 'I thought you went back home, but then I heard annoying sounds coming from my brother's room. Figured it was you.' he snickered, edging closer to his bundled up in covers friend.

' Ha. Ha. Very funny foxie. And nah, I didn't want to face my brother at home, I know he won't let me out of his sight.' he smiled evilly, grabbing the younger closer and clutching onto him like a lifeline just for the sake of annoying him. 'I'll stay here a bit more, and wait for Hyun...' he trailed off, and looked blankly at the wall. Jeongin stopped struggling and looked at his friend in worry. He knew he was about to say 'Hyunjin' but why did he stopped? Was there something wrong between them that Hyunjin didn't tell him? Weird, he usually tell him everything. Jeongin will have to ask him when he returns.

'Seungmin? You're alright?' he tried, wrapping his arms around his friend and rocking him slightly. Seungmin leaned into the touch, his human's hoodie hood falling further in front of his eyes, covering them. Wait, was this Hyunjin's hoodie? Okay, now something was definitely wrong, Seungmin only wear Hyunjin's hoodie when he feels sad or insecure.

'You know what?' he spoke suddenly, startling Jeongin. 'Actually, I won't stay long. I'll go back home soon.'

'O...kay?' he could only say, not wanting to ask him directly what's wrong. That was Minho or Hyunjin's place to hear, not his. 'Is Felix still awake? Hyunjin told us everything went fine.' he asked instead, wanting to change the subject.

Seungmin sat up and stretched with a smile, silently thanking his friend for changing the subject. 'Yeah. C'mon let's go see him.'

– – – – –

Back at JYP Nation's basement, 3racha's flat was fuller than ever. Changbin was catching up some sleep, and Jisung too, still exhausted. Meanwhile, Chan was cooking Hyunjin something while the boy looked curiously at the furniture.

'Here. For you. Eat?' Chan said with a smile, gesturing an eating motion with his free hand as he settled a fruits salad in front of Hyunjin. The boy nodded and dig in as Chan sat in front of him. Then the boy looked up with round eyes, and let out a blinding eye smile.

'Is it good?' Chan asked hopefully.

The Stray nodded, seeming to understand the words, and raised two thumbs. So Chan gestured to the plate with a smile. 'Then eat.'

Looking at the clock on the wall he bit his lips in worry. Both boys waiting for the talk between JYP and Minho to be done. It had been almost two hours now.

/KNOCK/

Speaking of the devil. Hyunjin stopped eating and they both turned to the door, watching as it slid open, revealing Minho and his boss, JYP. Nodding at Hyunjin, they both walked out, not before covering the two boys with their covers – Chan chuckling at the way Hyunjin pulled up the covers on Changbin, making sure his chin was tucked in. The boy looked up with a smile and Chan wrapped an arm around his shoulder, feeling comfortable enough with the boy now, and led him out. Pressing the door close, Chan noted Minho's lingering glance at Jisung's sleeping form, though he could not decipher what it held. His boss voice cut his observations.

'CB97, I wanted to inform you that the scientists you stopped yesterday will be sent back on Earth.'

Chan nodded, breathing out in relief. 'That's great sir... Hum, about yesterday, although what we did was wrong, I- we have no regrets sir. So, as the leader of 3Racha I'll take responsibility for disobeying orders.' he blurted out, voice steady and firm, bowing at his boss.

JYP raise a brow in question and then laughed slightly, deciding on dropping formalities. 'Chan you really didn't think I would give you guys a sanction for what you did, did you?'

'But boss, we stayed out the whole night, it's against the rules. That would only be fair-' he started, looking up clearly confused.

'Yes. But you were invited. And you defended their kind. Even saved them. I think that's more than enough to make up for your disobedience.'

'I...'

'Chan. Do you realize what you did? What your actions mean?' JYP asked the boy incredulously. Did Chan even realized what the three of them did? And all this time he was thinking of the consequences of breaking rules? This boy was really something.

'I'm not sure I do sir..'

This time Minho spoke up instead of his boss.

'I owe you the life of three of my people Chan. We are not even your kind but you saved them' he stated, and looked at the closed door. 'You even risked your lives' for them. I'll be forever grateful.' he smiled, bowing.

Chan was at lost of words. He never thought it was something to thanked for, saving lives. For him it is just the normal thing to do.

'I'll also need you three to come back to the village to check on Felix, if you won't mind.' Minho went on.

'Of course.'

'Great. Then I'll also check on your friend, to be sure he's healing properly.' he added, and Chan knew right away he was talking about Jisung. Resisting the urge to smirk, he shook his head.

'Thank you, but you really don't have too. I mean we have antibiotics so-'

'Your medicines won't help him sadly. Our bacteria are different than the one on Earth.'

'Oh. Well thank you for helping us out then. We'll gladly welcome you here.' he thanked, bowing in return, but Minho waved him off.

'Don't worry that's fine. If anything I should be the one thanking you.'

Minho then put on a bright smile, as blinding as the Glow or the Sun. And at that moment, Chan realized that he was still young even though he was a leader. They were probably around the same age. Minho was brave to carry out this duty and even braver for trusting humans. Chan was beginning to truly appreciate the Stray.

That's also when he noticed the true happiness in his boss' eyes. And that's when he understood what all of this truly meant, for them, humans. They had earned Minho's trust, at least the three of them had. It would probably take years for him to warm up to all humans, seeing his initial distrust toward their kind, but that was a good start.

That's the reason why his boss was beaming. Because 3racha made it. They made human's goal achievable.

And so, Chan did the only thing he was capable of doing at the moment: break into a grin.

He had never felt that great.

– – – – –

Straya's scorching weather had settled back on a warm evening breeze, as Glow was setting. Seungmin took advantage of this to take an evening stroll with his Pali down Straya's hills, watching the Glow set and enjoying the peaceful and calm atmosphere of the area. A soft breeze brushed past the long dark green grass, where some children were playing, having finished school. But Seungmin knew they would soon go home. Deciding that the top of the hill was a good spot to stop at, he laid down against his seated Pali, bathing in the peaceful scenery.

'You're so calm beauty, what happened to your fierce self?' he muttered as he watched the kids play. 'You're not really pregnant huh? If you really were I bet you'd be insufferable.'

His Pali flicked her tail playfully at him and he whined playfully. 'Hey stop hitting me, you know you're a bitch.'

She neighed in answer as if to say 'You too' making him smile. As the wind blow harder on the top of the hill, he clutched the black hoodie tighter around him, right hand unconsciously wrapping against his bruised side, and leaned back against his Pali's stomach to look up at the sky. But something looming over him prevented him from doing so.

Hyunjin.

'Hey.'

'Hi.' he answered as Hyunjin sat next to him, leaning against Seungmin's Pali too. 'You're back.'

'Yeah. Is your side okay?'

'Yeah.'

'Cool.'

A pause. Seungmin knew what was coming.

'You left early.'

There it was.

'I did.'

'Why?'

Instead of answering Seungmin choose to look at Hyunjin's features and gulped. The Glowset caused his face to be shaded beautifully, hues of orange shinning down his face, highlighting his handsomeness. His heartbeat quickened.

Shit. The same feeling as this morning.

Suddenly Hyunjin turned to stare at him and Seungmin blurted out the first thing that came through his mind. 'I don't know.' he uttered out.

Hyunjin snorted. 'Yeah, you know.'

'Yeah I know.'

His answer surprised Hyunjin who had expected another denial, and Seungmin flustered. 'You know-' he began but Seungmin cut him.

'I didn't want to face you.'

Hurt flash across Hyunjin's face and Seungmin panicked. Shit, he didn't mean to say it that way!

'No, not like that Hyun! I was just... Ugh.' he grunted, frustrated at his pathetic failed attempts to talk. What was he? Five? C'mon he could face Hyunjin properly before, heck he even saw him dance sexily and cry like a baby in the past, so why was he flustered now? That was stupid.

So he hit his Pali softly and she stood up, running away, leaving Hyunjin fall back on the grass in surprise.

'Seungmin, you Yeshihk you could have warned-' But before he finish his sentence or sat up, Seungmin lowered himself next to him, and Hyunjin automatically extended an arm for Seungmin to lean his head on, like he always had. Smiling softly at the familiar gesture, Seungmin closed his eyes. Playing softly with his friends brown hair, Hyunjin looked up at the pale purple clouds contrasting against the orange pinkish sky.

'Go on.' he mused. 'You know you can tell me everything.'

'I know.' A pause. 'I didn't know how to face you after last night.'

'Me neither to be honest. I was afraid of facing you too. Of what you would thought after I reacted this way yesterday.' Hyunjin admitted, biting his lips.

'Really?' Seungmin said shocked at his friend's words. Hyunjin was always so confident, he never thought yesterday would be one of the few rare instances where he would feel insecure.

'Yeah. Yeah I... I so was worried. I thought you were the one who was shot. I can't stand seeing you hurt Seung.' he admitted, finger stilling as he waited for Seungmin's reaction. Did he said too much?

'... Of course you can't.' Seungmin chuckled, heart beating quicker at his friend's words. This reassurance was all he needed. And he knew it was true. When they were little, if someone ever hurt Seungmin, not only would he face his own wrath but Hyunjin's as well.

So, Hyunjin's fingers resumed their motion, threading through the dark brown locks, hands brushing against his dark hoodie. Hyunjin had noticed right away when he went back at Minho's place that the hoodie he had wore yesterday and left on the bed edge was missing. And he knew what it could only mean, he was just waiting the right moment to bring it up. And now seemed great.

'Let it out Seung.' he said, as he had many times before, voice low and calm, sending waves of comfort down Seungmin spine.

And with those words, he buried himself into Hyunjin's side, like he had done so many times before, wailing and pouring all his pain and feeling out. Hyunjin simply held him, waiting patiently for the boy to calm down. He knew Seungmin wouldn't tell a thing about what he feels, he only told Minho. However, it was always in Hyunjin that he had, and still do, seek comfort, his arms being the only embrace in which the boy felt like he belonged to and could freely allow himself a moment of weakness. And so, Hyunjin rocked him, breeze tickling the tall beds of dark green grass surrounding them in the silence of the evening, Glow settling in the horizon.

'Seung, whatever you feel it's okay. Just never again run away from me. Promise me, yeah?' he asked, gaze firmly settled on the Glow setting further away, extending his palm out. Seungmin glanced at it.

Their hands met half way, Glow finally settled, fingers intertwining in a silent pledge.

'Yeah.'

– – – – –

/SNAP/

Minho woke up with a start.

What happened? Standing up, he reached for his spear, and walked toward the source of the noise he just heard in the darkness of their house. The night had taken over since a long moment already and he hoped that the noise had not awoke anyone. It sounded like something had snapped, like a tree branch or something...

Walking past Felix room and Jeongin room he verified that both boys wee still asleep. Woojin's one was all the way down the hall, but he had no time to check if the boy was also still sleeping – he could only hope so.

Walking into their living room, he noticed right away the broken tree branch and approached the area carefully, frowning as he noticed something-

'You're okay?'

Minho jumped on the spot and clutched his spear tightly in a defensive stance before he relaxed, turning around. 'Shit Woojin you scared me! How come you're not sleeping?'

'Sorry.' he chuckled sheepishly, rubbing his nape, messy blond hair falling over his eyes. 'I was watching over Felix, couldn't sleep. But I went to the toilet and heard something break. Is everything alright?'

But Minho didn't answer, instead focused intently onto something. That's when Woojin took notice of the snapped tree branch and the arrow stuck on it. Frowning worriedly, he walked toward Minho.

'Min? What's this? Who send it?' he asked, putting a hand on his friend's shoulder, feeling it tensed.

Minho looked up in worry. The older had always been a support for him since he became the leader of this tribe. He knew he could share his burden with him. So, he didn't hesitate to shove into his hands the paper he was clenching in his own.

'Our friend. It's a warning.' he muttered, voice almost broken and dark, watching his friend take in the letter.

As he read the words Woojin paled slightly. Looking up, he saw the veil in his friend's eyes and the darkness looming behind it. Minho had seen way too much. He shouldn't have seen that much.

'What are you going to do?' he demanded, trying to get back the attention of his friend, silently thanking Jae as it worked.

'For now, nothing. I'll pretend nothing is happening, and put my most trusty men on it. They'll watch discreetly things unfold while we'll resume our everyday life.'

'Should we warn the guys?' Woojin asked, looking at the door of Felix's bedroom in worry, Minho following his gaze, his own eyes softening.

'Of course. I never hide a thing from all of you. We'll tell them tomorrow. For now though, let's catch some sleep.' he said, patting Woojin shoulder.

And so they did.

As he reach his bed however, Minho carefully put the paper under his pillow, and laid down under his red bed sheets, the words hastily scribbled on it haunting his dreams.

'They are back.'

~~~~~~> To be continued.

-- -- -- -- --  -- -- -- 

A/N: Sooo, how was it???

I hope you enjoyed reading it kkkk. I need to tell you that I wrote my most favorite moment so far: the Woochan scene at the beginning. Don't ask me why, but I just love it.

By the way: Are you guys as hyped as me over their comeback coming soon?! I'm counting the days ahaha!

So, coming up next: - Changlix.

-Minsung.

-Jeongdam.

-Serious troubles.

- Preparations for the New Glow Ordeals.

- And probably more...

So, that was it for my chap 4, and once again THANK YOU for reading it, and for the 1k reads, guys (and ladies) you are truly amazing <3 As always, subscribe, vote, add it to your library, or do nothing, from the moment it makes you happy, then it makes me happy~

See you next chapter, lots of love - Orange.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

923 48 8
Lee "Yongbok" Felix is a new transfer to the JYP Academy,and he's hoping to debut with the right people. Most don't know what he's capable of,but he'...
39.4K 1K 48
"But they are my kids" "No they are my kids. I have raised them for the last five years by myself while you left and became a idol, all they hav...
2.9K 163 17
> " Im Han Seungmin " " Han Felix " " Han Jisung " " And We're triplets! " 'said in unison' " We have a strange super power! we can talk and read eac...
288K 12.2K 63
25-year-old Han Jisung has been looking for his big break in the tech industry since the day he graduated with his Master's degree. Meanwhile, 27-yea...