Kingdom Hearts II: Home Sweet...

By ChocoboRacer702

Sora, Donald, and Goofy bring Irix to a no longer moving Piri in hopes that she will wake up by giving her th... More

Chapter 1: Roxas 💖 Irix
Chapter 2: The Thief
Chapter 3: Irix Meets Lightning
Chapter 4: Sora
Chapter 5: Let's Struggle !!!
Chapter 6: Don't Go
Chapter 7: Not Goodbye Forever
Chapter 8: A New Journey
Chapter 9: The Koi Pond
Chapter 10: Hollow Baston
Chapter 11: Suffering
Chapter 12: The Land Of Dragons
Chapter 13: Doubts
Chapter 14: A Girl Worth Fight For
Chapter 15: Truth
Chapter 17: Dad's Home
Chapter 18: Quick Remarks
Chapter 19: Investigation and Mysteries
Chapter 20: Questions and Irix
Chapter 21: Yellow Feathers
Chapter 22: Torn Pages and Snowy
Chapter 23: Hero
Chapter 24: Highway to Hell
Chapter 25: Zack
Chapter 26: The Heroes of Olympus
Chapter 27: Terra's Lingering Will
Chapter 28: Timeless River
Chapter 29: Port Royal
Chapter 30: Drink Up Me Hardies
Chapter 31: Prison For The Heart
Chapter 32: Promises From The Past
Chapter 33: Falling Snow
Chapter 34: Naughty or Nice?
Chapter 35: Return of Agrabah
Chapter 36: Sora's Truth
Chapter 37: I'm A Lioness, Hear Me Roar!
Chapter 38: Three Roars Are Better Than One
Chapter 39: Kairi and Irix
Chapter 40: Stitch! (AN: 626 Day)
Chapter 41: Cutting Away The Past
Chapter 42: DTD
Chapter 43: The New Password
Chapter 44: One-winged Angel
Chapter 45: Goofy!
Chapter 46: Battlefield
Chapter 47: How's My Babies?
Chapter 48: Rude? Diffently Riku...
Chapter 49: The Rose
Chapter 50: Ice VS Wind
Chapter 51: The Underdome
Chapter 52: Is Zack Going To Ask Her?
Chapter 53: Yellow Eyes
Chapter 54: Vanitas!?
Chapter 55: Genie Vs. Bird
Chapter 56: We're Street Rats!
Chapter 57: Present Delivery... Or Theft?
Chapter 58: A Present From You To Me
Chapter 59: The Ghost
Chapter 60: WHAT!?!
Chapter 61: Shock And Anger
Chapter 62: Axel's Farewell
Chapter 63: The Dusk With Keyblades
Chapter 64: The Bond and Love Between Friends
Chapter 65: Reunited Officially
Chapter 66: Aksem
Chapter 67: Prep For The Final Battle
Chapter 68: Final Battle And The Unexpected
Chapter 69: Epilogue

Chapter 16: Booming Love

284 4 2
By ChocoboRacer702

Sora's POV

I sighed in relief when I saw them miss the snow cap and Mulan took me to the bamboo forest. She had me worried but only a lot. How did she do that?

"Sora, I got a question for you." Mulan said.

"Ask away!"

"Is Reese more then a friend?" The question slowed my running to walking, until it stopped me.

"Well... I..." I looked to the ground and she stopped, too, "I want to... No, that's wrong!"

"What's so wrong about loving her?" She asked.

"She... she has a child with another boy, who is my best friend." I closed my eyes, "I think... she's mad at me because I kissed her."

"No wonder she's trying to get away from you." Mushu said.

"Mushu!" Mulan scolded.

"No, he's right." A wet trickle ran down my cheek. "We... No, I probably broke our friendship and trust."

"Sora, I haven't know her for that long but I know Piri isn't like that." She said, hugging me, "I seen the kindness she's given to you, Donald, and Goofy. I don't think that you harmed the bond you have with her."

She made a good point, she was like that, but a part of me had doubts. I shook the thought of that off and ran forward.

*

Piri's POV

I jumped off the glider with Donald not letting go of me. "Donald if you were going to be this way, you should have went with Mulan and Sora!"

Goofy hopped off and Donald grumbled, "As I told Irix, I'm not afraid of heights-"

"Right, it's gravity that you're afraid." I grinned and they looked at me.

"How do you know that?" Donald asked.

"I know that because..." My smile disappeared, "because... I don't know why..."

They looked at each other and shrugged. I sighed and the glider disappeared.

"I hope Riku is okay..." I said out loud.

"Aww, it's going to be okay!" Goofy said and I caught a sight of a black Organization coat. The light wasn't like the Nobodies'. It had to be Riku!

"Uh, guys..." I can't tell them yet though... "I... have to use the bathroom real quick!"

"Do we need to go in the city-?"

"No!" I shouted, making them jump. "Um... I'm used to using the woods! I'll come back!"

I ran off before they can follow me or try to convince me to use the city's. I saw the black hooded boy trying to run.

"Riku, stop!" He stopped dead in his tracks. I smiled and teared up, "Riku... It's you..."

I stepped forward and he stepped back. I raised an eyebrow and walked to him. He backed into a tree. I was hurt by this.

"Did... Did I do something wrong?" Does he know...? "Riku please! Tell me what I did wrong!"

"It wasn't you!" I gasped and backed up. That voice wasn't Riku... it was Ansem. I teared up.

"Ansem..." I lowered his hood and he looked away in shame.

I shook my head and took his hand. I closed my eyes and a warm light came from my hand. One of those lights were it was like an unbreakable connection. I opened my eyes and realized I was staring into cyan green eyes. I widened my eyes and hot tears flowed down my cheeks.

"Riku... It is you!" I tackled him to the ground with a hug. "Thank you for be there! With the avalanche!" Kiss, "I still love you!"

"Ri, I-"

Kiss.

"Hey, let me-"

Kiss.

"I missed you so much!" I snuggled into his arms. "Thank you for not giving up on me!"

"Piri... I'm sorry..."

"Huh?"

"Once I heard Irix boarded the train for Hollow Baston, I was nervous." Riku said, "You chances on living on were slim, after a certain amount of time. I was afraid..."

"I'm here now, Silver." I smiled as he sat up and leaned against the tree with me in his arms. "I couldn't leave you or Kiyoko behind. That would make me a horrible mom and girlfriend."

He sighed, "Do you even want me anymore?"

I gasped and lifted my head up from his chest. He did know! ...Or was he just asking? "Of course I want you! I love you, Riku, and I know I could never love again if I lost you. You don't know what you mean to me, Silver!"

"You're not mad at me?" He asked and I tilted my head, curiously. "I'm the one who basically ki-"

I slapped him, "Get a hold of yourself! Don't say that!"

He held his cheek and a tear fell, "I..."

I widened my eyes and realized what I did, "Riku, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to-"

This time he pulled me into a kiss. I melted into it. Worries and stress lifted from me and his passionate kiss was like it used to be, what I always liked. The kind that's slow, tender, and kind. The kind that you see fireworks with. I've missed this. I pulled away for needed air.

"Riku..." I moaned.

"I'm glad you still care about me after all I've done." I get up and helped him up. He tripped forward and I gasped, falling back. He wrapped an arm around my waist and my arms around his neck. He caught himself and me before we hit the ground. "Sorry... I- I, Uh..."

I giggled, "You look cuter like th-"

Darkness swirled around him and he turned back into Ansem. He looked in my eyes and sighed.

"Piri, I'm sorry. But I need to go!" I grabbed his wrist.

"No you don-" my brain started to hurt. 'Come on, finish your thoughts!' I gulped, "You can't go, Ri-" he looked at me concerned.

"Piri?" He held my hand. My vision blurred.

Me, Riku, and Sora sat in the dark realum, listening to the waves crash to the shore. I had a bruised arm and when Riku touched it, A jolt of pain went through my head.

I opened my eyes and looked around. It was all grey and I looked around. Suddenly all kinds of Dusks appeared around me. They all looked at me and roared, charging for me.

"NOOO!!" I jolted from the warm arms. I thought it was Riku until I heard Sora's voice, instead.

"Piri!" Sora said, more like shouted, in relief. I looked around. Mulan, Mushu, Donald, and Goofy were there too.

"Guys?" I looked around, "Wha... What happened?"

"You passed out." Mushu said.

"That and another one of those Nobodies was taking care of you." Sora frowned and growled. "It might have been the guy from earlier."

'You have no idea!' she thought as I got up and glared. I got aggravated and pushed him back, "Why are you frowning? He saved my life!"

That look on his face made me realize I hurt him.

"Oh, of course..." He walked passed me, looking at the ground. My glare disappeared and I turned around. He was heading into the city.

"Sora... I'm sorry!" He stopped and turned around with a sad smile.

"We still need to warn the Captain, remember?"

I gasped and looked at the ground, noding, "...Right."

*

No one's POV

There was a lot of people who were there to celebrate the return of the heroes. They ran to the captain.

"Shang!" Mulan shouted.

"Captain, Shun-yu is here in the city!" Piri said.

"And why should I believe you this time?" He said and she pouted while glaring.

"Considering people's lives are at stake, I won't lie about this!" She crossed her arms.

"Please believe her!" Mulan pleaded.

"Give me one good reason why I should." He countered back and Piri glared at him harder.

"You'll be responsible for the people who die if you don't!" she yelled, "No one wants that, believe me!"

They heard a hawk and Looked up. Piri's eyes widened as she looked around for him. Donald spotted him and got their attention. He pointed to the roof of the palace. The hawk landed on his shoulder and he jumped off the roof.

"Guard the palace! Don't let the emperor get hurt!" The shouted and Chin-Po, Yao, and Ling charged for the palace. The others soldiers stayed. "That's an order!"

They turned into Heartless and Piri glared at them. She leaped between them and the captain with Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Mulan. She summoned Nightfall Key and smirked.

"You guys are gonna get it now!" She said.

"Uh, we'll defend the courtyard and you take care of the Emperor." Sora said.

"That's an order!" Donald jumped. He nodded and ran to the palace.

People started screaming and Piri gasped when see heard when she heard a child crying. She turned to see a young lady protecting her sister from surrounding heartless, trying to keep her calm. Piri growled.

"Donald, Goofy, stay with Mulan and attack the stray heartless! Sora, I need help on protecting the people that are being attacked!" She speed slashed through a heartless with much force and agility.

"Right!"

Together, Sora and Piri knocked the heartless who was trying to hurt the sisters and other civilians. The people around them panicked as more arrived and Piri seen a heartless go after two boys and a girl, who were running away. Sora spot a light orb at it and Piri shouted out.

"Everyone calm down! Take cover and don't get any closer to them!" She shouted out and they listened. Parents held onto children and Piri sighed in relief then turned back to the heartless that were left over.

"Sora, clear the way!"

He looked at her worried. "What are you going to do?"

"Something crazy." She dashed forward with a crystal rose forming in her free hand. Sora cleared the way and Piri tossed the crystal up. She then shot it with fire and the crystal bursted into a type of blossoming flower.

Emerging from the flower was a horse. These horse had a double sided sword that was detachable. She dismissed her key and the horse gave her the weapon.

'You're the prophetess and cousin to my master. I am Odin, eidolon of divine power and thunder.' She heard a voice inside her and nodded. The horse motioned her to get on.

"Okay!" She jumped up and detached the pieces of the sword. "Thundaga!"

The horse jumped high in to the air and the thundaga spell seemed more stronger. More heartless disappeared as well as appeared. She jumped off the horse and spreader her arms out. She attached the sword and tossed it up and Odin shifted into a different form. He grabbed the sword and his shield. Piri smirked and dove through the air, summoning her keyblade.

Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Mulan were blown away by the power the two bestowed. Piri's bracelets glowed with darkness and light as another keyblade appeared in her hand. Her clothes turned black and red.

"Odin!" She spread her arms out to slow down and He grabbed her wrist. She coated herself with both light and darkness, "Do it!"

He threw fast to the ground, in the center of all the heartless. She exploded with light and dark as she slammed into the ground with her Keyblades. All the heartless disappeared and her clothes turned back to normal. She heavily breathed until Odin healed her.

'Is there anything more for me to grant you, Etro's chosen?' he asked and she sighed.

"Can you tell Light to come home safely? Serah and GranGran are worried about her... Not only them but Leon and the others do too. Thank you for your service."

It nodded and disappeared. She turned to her friends, who were gobsmacked.

"What was that!" Donald exclaimed.

"That was one of Light's friends." She said, turning around to the royal building. Piri started running to the palace with the gang close behind.

'She's... amazing...' Sora sadly thought, 'No wonder Riku wanted to be her boyfriend...'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 448 42
Ayame, on a night her home, radiant garden was being swarmed by heartless not only was she saved by the one and only Riku, and also met Sora, Donald...
13.2K 362 43
A girl wakes up on a distant shore...with no memory of who she is or was before the moment she opens her eyes to the sky. The only thing is, in a uni...
5.6K 47 12
Y/N's just a normal girl. Living a good life in Radiant Garden. Until one day she's walking home and she spots some of her friends in trouble. They'r...
4.6K 5 41
Join Viki and her brother Sora along with her friend, Goofy, and Donald, on a journey to save Kingdom Hearts once again. The four travel to new world...