One Direction and Zayn Malik...

By ItsKellyPowersBish

One Direction Interracial preferences and imagines. Cute, sad, sweet and maybe even a little dirty. Yeah most... More

One Direction and Zayn Malik Interracial Preferences
Where Your From
Fool For You
He loves your twin more than you!
He Loves Your Twin More Pt3
The Pranks You Pull On Him!
Hot Hate Sex! (Liam, Zayn & Niall)
You Go Shopping With His Mom
Stop Calling Me
GoodBye
I'M BAAAAAACK B!TCHES LOL!
Your Pregnant And He Denies It
Your Pregnant And He Denies It pt2
Your Pregnant And He Denies It pt3
Your Pregnant And He Denies It pt4
Your In The Service
His Girlfriend Is Into You! (Liam, Zayn, Louis)
New Pref Book
For Dani
He's Dating Your Sister But He Loves You
Moment In Time!
Tattoos (Liam)
Tattoos (Zayn)
Tattoos (Niall)
Tattoos (Louis)
Tattoos (Harry)
His Baby Calls You Mama
His Favorite Aaliyah Song
Your Daughter!
Your Son!
For Toni
The Shoes You Buy For Each Other
Your Female Bestfriend
Your Male Bestfriend
OMFG GUYS!
Tagged
RIP Dayja
She Wants To Come Back
Yo what?
His Girlfriend Is Into You! Pt2. (Liam)

He loves your twin more than you! pt2

4.7K 149 42
By ItsKellyPowersBish

#3 He loves your twin more than you! pt2

OK guys you asked for it....... So here's part 2.

Niall: (his POV) Ni! No one has called me that for years. I feel so.... So much like a Dick. How could I do that to her. She never done anything bad to me.

She was my bestfriend. She helped me get through all the bad times and I treated her like shit.

"Ugh Niall I don't get this! Could you help me with this?" Mya asked trying to finish her homework. "Sure!" I said seeing that she was horrible at math. "Ugh this is why I make (y/n) do it for me." She said erasing the mess she made on the paper.

(Y/n) POV: I was exiting Champs when a thought came to me. I need new underwear. So I took a stroll into Victoria Secret. "Hi we're having free fittings today would you like to be fitted?" A girl asked with a smile.

Ah what the hell! "Sure!" I said as she guided me to a dressing room.

I bought like 4 pairs of matching bra and underwear sets and headed home. I crept into the house quietly to see Niall watching a soccer game on TV and Mya passed out on the floor. I tip toed upstairs quietly and and shut the door to my room. I let out a sigh of relief and hopped in the shower. After I dried off I tried on a pair of my new undies. Wow I actually look hot. The black and pink lace really made my skin tone pop.

I'm to lazy to take it off so I just laid on my bed and turned on the same soccer game that Niall was watching. "Woooo go Ireland!"

Niall's POV

I watched as she tip toed upstairs with her bags. 2 out of 5 of them sparked interest. The Champs bag and the..... Victoria Secret bag! I turned the TV off and stepped over Mya 's sleeping body.

I crept upstairs and stood infront of her door. I didn't bother to even knock, so I just slowly opened it. My jaw dropped to see (y/n) laying on her side with nothing on but matching lingerie watching the game. She sat up and looked at me. "Niall what are you doing in here?" She said trying to cover herself up. I quickly turned off the lights. "Niall you know I'm afraid of the dark!" She squealed. I stepped infront of her and pushed my lips against hers.

I instantly felt the Sparks that I didn't feel with Mya. She pulled away and hid herself under her covers. "(y/n) please? I really am sorry! For everything!" I said getting under the covers with her. "You forgot about me Ni and you've always loved Mya more!" I could hear the pain in her voice and it made me feel like more of a jerk. I wrapped my arm around her waist and nuzzled my face into her neck.

"Look sweetheart I'm so sorry! And I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me!" I whispered intertwining my fingers with hers like we used to do. She turned over and looked at me with teary eyes. "Why Ni?" She asked as I cuddled up to her warm body. "I guess the popularity got to my head!" I said stroking her hair. "I forgive you Niall, now you can go back to Mya!" She said pulling away and turning back over. I turned her on her back. "See that's just the thing. I don't want Mya, I want you (y/n)!" I said kissing her lips and then one thing lead to another and nothing had separated us since.

Louis: Me and Gina walked into The Funky Buddha. "Do you want a drink babe?" I shouted. She nodded and I ordered me a beer and her a Bellini.

"You know ever since I seen you dance I couldn't get you off my mind!" I smiled. All of a sudden her smile turned into a frown. "What? Is it something I said?" I asked not wanting to offend her. She shook her head and sipped on her drink. There's something she's not telling me. "It wasn't you was it?" I asked shaking my head. "No no it was me Louis!" She said putting her hand on mine. "Oh yeah? Then dance for me!" I said turning my beer up. She nodded and put her drink down.

She slowly made her way to the dance floor and swayed her hips sloppily. That's when it hit me I got them mixed up. The one I fell for wasn't Gina it was (y/n)!

She stumbled back over to me and sighed. "I guess our date is over huh?" She said finishing off her drink. I nodded and paid the bartender.

Gina told me to drop her off at a friends house and said goodnight. I raced over to their house and knocked on the door. I waited for about ten seconds before (y/n) swung the door open. She was in nothing but a sports bra and tracks pants and covered in sweat. "Where's Gina?" She asked looking confused. I didn't answer, I just pulled her into me and kissed her hard. She pulled away and looked at me like I was crazy.

"Look you must think I'm an arse but I made a mistake (y/n)!" She looked more confused than before. I just chuckled and pulled her in for another kiss. And this time she kissed back. "Dance for me (y/n)!"

Zayn: I felt like such an asshole. I walked back downstairs and saw Kaydee talking to some of her friends. She didn't look to happy but she was happy. I walked over to her and tried to put on a smile. "Zayn I know when you're faking a smile." She said crossing her arms. I explained everything that just happened and she got so mad at me. "Zayn how could you do that to (y/n)? It's her birthday as well! We're twins for Gods sake!" She said angrily at me. "And how could you tell her that you asked me to be your girlfriend when you know that she's in love with you!" She quickly slapped her hand over her mouth.

My eyes widened when she said that. "Dammit I wasn't supposed to tell anyone that!" She said sighing. I was speechless. (y/n) was in love with me and I just treated her like crap. "Go to her Zayn, comfort her, tell her you're sorry and I'll clean things up down here!" Kaydee said giving me a hug. I nodded and smiled as I headed upstairs.

I opened her door and entered. I took off my shoes and jacket along with my shirt and turned off the lights and turned on (y/n)'s fairy lights. I pulled the covers away from her to see her tear streaked face sleeping peacefully. I got behind her and pulled the covers over us. "Happy Birthday (y/n)! I'm so sorry love!" I whispered nuzzling my face in her neck. I laced our fingers together and fell asleep.

(Y/n) POV:

I felt something warm behind me. I nuzzled my head into my pillow and felt something scratching my neck. I tried to move but something was holding on to me. I turned my neck to see Zayn looking down at me. "Zay-!" I couldn't finish my sentence because he pressed his lips to mine. I gasped as he hovered over me and laced our fingers together. He pulled away and gazed at me with those beautiful hazel orbs. "I'm so sorry love! I didn't mean to make you cry." He said brushing his lips on my neck. "Zayn!" He shushed me again as he slipped my shirt over my head.

"I know you love me (y/n), and I wanna show you how I feel about you!" He said unbuttoning his pants. I narrowed my eyes at him. How'd he know that I was in love with him? "Kaydee accidentally blurted it out when she yelled at me!" He whispered getting his pants off. "I'm gonna kill her!" I mumbled as he hovered over me again. "Be mine (y/n), and never let me go!" He said pressing his forehead to mine. I nodded and kissed his lips.

I'll never forget my 18th birthday. It was the day that I lost my virginity to the man that I love.... Zayn Malik! Best birthday ever.

Liam:(his POV) I woke up and looked down at Farrah asleep on my lap. My head popped up when I heard someone crying in the kitchen. I shook Farrah awake and stretched. We both got up and walked into the kitchen.

Farrah's mum was leaning on the island holding a note with tears in her eyes. "Mom what's wrong?" Farrah asked rubbing her back. She looked up at us with her red eyes and shook her head. "Why?" Was all she asked. We looked at her confusingly. "Why what Mom?" Farrah asked furrowing her brows.

"Why did you two constantly bully (y/n)? What did she ever do to you?" She asked breaking down again. We looked at each other and back at her mum. "What are you talking about?" Farrah asked trying to play it off. Her Mom looked up and glared at the both of us. "Oh don't play dumb Farrah! You and Liam have done it for years now and I was stupid enough to not see it!" She yelled. I instantly felt guilty and I could tell her mum could see it in my face.

She handed Farrah the note and I read it over her shoulder. "She's being such a baby Mom! She probably went to dads!" Farrah scoffed.

"Dammit Farrah! You don't think I didn't call she's not there! She's gone!" She yelled. I winced at the harshness in her voice. "You're grounded!" She said folding the note.

"WHAT?" Farrah gasped. "You heard me. You're grounded until we find (y/n)! So gimme your phone, tablet, laptop and your headphones!" She said sticking out her hand. "That's not fair Mom!" She said crossing her arms. "Well you should have thought about that before you made your sister runaway." She said taking away her electronics.

After she took all of Farrah's things she turned to me and said, "I thought you were a nice boy, but I guess I was wrong."

A wave of guilt hit me like a tsunami. Farrah turned to me and rolled her eyes. "(y/n) is such a big ass baby! It's like she can't take a joke!" She said. "I do think we took it a little to far Farrah!" I said rubbing the back of my neck. "Yeah I guess you're right Li!" She sighed.

We searched for days and still no sign of (y/n)!

~*two years later~*

I was in London sitting on the patio of a small cafe skimming through my twitter feed. I happened to look up when I saw a familiar face. My heart skipped a beat.

"(Y/n)!" She looked up and her eyes widened at the sight of me. All of a sudden she turned around and sped walked away. I quickly got up and ran after her. Damn this girl was fast. She rounded the corner and entered an apartment building. I noticed that this was the same place my flat was located. She pushed the button on the elevator and hopped in. It closed before I could get to it. I ran over to the door that lead to the stairs.

I bolted up the the stairs and burst through the door to see the elevator stopping. Before she could even make a run for it I grabbed her and wrapped her in my arms. "Liam please leave me alone!" She panted breathlessly. I tightened my grip on her and shook my head. "(y/n) we've been looking everywhere for you!" I said kissing up her neck.

"Li-Liam!" She moaned when I 'accidentally' kissed her sweet spot. "You've been under my nose this whole time love!" I said pulling away. "Why didn't you call or write? Everybody has been worried about you!" I said brushing a piece of hair from her face. She unlatched herself from me and narrowed her eyes. "To get away from you and that Bitch I called a sister, because everyday I was constantly bullied by you and Farrah." She said tearing up. "Even tho we have the same face you've always treated me like shit! Why stop now?" She said walking away and I quickly followed. "I ran away for a reason!" She said turning around after unlocking her door.

I looked up to see my flat two doors down. "(y/n) I'm sorry! I really am and I would like to make it up to you!" I smiled. She scrunched up her nose in the cutest way. "How?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Like this!" I said pushing her into her flat. I literally ripped every piece of clothing off of her. "Liam!" She groaned animalisticly as I bit down on her shoulder. She ripped my shirt and threw me on her couch.

After hours and hours of amazing, animalistic, hot, satisfying, unforgettable love making I wrapped her in my arms. "I've always loved you Liam but I was too afraid to ever tell you!" She said cuddling up to me. I smiled at her confession. "I've loved you too but I was just caught up in Farrah's mess that it rubbed off on me." I said pulling her closer.

Harry: I was in a heated make out session with Keri when her phone rang. She groaned and read the message. Her eyes widened and she started shaking.

She got up and quickly gathered her stuff together. "Babe what's wrong?" I asked wrapping her in a hug. "I-I need to get to the h-hospital quick!" She said stuttering. I nodded and grabbed my keys.

We ran into the hospital and asked the nurse which direction we should go. "Room 213" She pointed down the hall. We ran down the hall as fast we could.

Keri opened the door to see her mother holding on to an unconscious (y/n). "Mom!" Keri whispered. She looked up with her red watery eyes. She got up and walked towards us. She was right infront of me when her hand collided against my face.

"MOM!" Keri exclaimed. "Keri don't say a word to me!" She sneered. "Are you looking at what I'm looking at Keri?" She said pointing to (y/n). "Your sister is laying there unconscious because of him!" She said starting to let the tears fall. "How many times have I warned you to stop picking on your sister? And know look what happened! I can't believe you would let him do this to your twin sister, but I really can't believe you would change for him!" She said turning away from us.

"I haven't changed-" "Don't lie Keri!"

"Mom!" A weak voice whispered. All of our heads turned to the bed. "(y/n) baby! Sweetheart please don't ever scare me like that again." She cried. "(y/n) I'm so glad you're ok!" Keri said trying to hug her but she moved away from her embrace. "Keri get away from me and please take him with you!" She said weakly. "But (y/n)!"

"No Keri you let him pour that paint on me, you let him treat me like dirt under his shoe and you let him change you!" She said breaking down. "(y/n)-"

"Please don't speak to me Harry! You've never cared about anyone but yourself, so please leave me alone!" She said turning away from us. "I think you two should leave!" Her Mom said glaring at us. "Wait you're putting me out?" Keri asked with tears filling her eyes. They stayed silent and she nodded her head. We exited the room and Keri broke down into tears. "What have I done?" She sobbed.

All of these were deep. I think I'll do a part 3 for Harry.

Deuces

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.5K 2K 196
I've seen some really good interracial preferences on here which made it SOOO tempting to write my own...so here it is....I hope you guys think it's...
51.7K 692 50
Closed for now. Each Imagine is being put through serious grammar and story line fixing. However, if you happen to stumble upon this book and you w...
157K 771 44
These are preferences about One Direction :) Enjoy reading!
9.7K 79 10
Dirty 1D imagines written for your pleasure! I do requests and my own for you to enjoy!